HBGary Execs Run For Cover As Hacking Scandal Escalates - Andy Greenberg - The Firewall - Forbes
Every cent they ever earned, they're going to lose in civil litigation and damages. I love that, the idea that by setting out to profit from dishonesty, they've destroyed themselves financially.
I just hope the people going after the HBGary execs don't forget to save a bit of wrath for the scumbags who hired them, because really, they're the organisations and institutions the world would be a better place without.

After all, who decides ordinary citizens are a security threat who need to be searched and groped at domestic airports? Who recommends people they don't agree with should be the target of special agents who harrass and detain journalists at airports? Paranoid, misguided, sociopathic grubs like Aaron Barr, that's who. And they need to learn there's harsh and dire consequences for selling out your fellow man, especially when all he's doing is speaking up for your fellow man.
I just hope the people going after the HBGary execs don't forget to save a bit of wrath for the scumbags who hired them, because really, they're the organisations and institutions the world would be a better place without.
After all, who decides ordinary citizens are a security threat who need to be searched and groped at domestic airports? Who recommends people they don't agree with should be the target of special agents who harrass and detain journalists at airports? Paranoid, misguided, sociopathic grubs like Aaron Barr, that's who. And they need to learn there's harsh and dire consequences for selling out your fellow man, especially when all he's doing is speaking up for your fellow man.

We have Biebers to watch!
I'm not sure any of us anywhere ever voted for that.
I don't get it. For a country that's so morally opposed to communism, why are you so at ease with totalitarianism and fascism? The level of harassment and oppression shown towards anyone who's even remotely critical of the US beggars belief. But you know what I think is most wrong about this picture? The people behind this repression and sense of superiority and authority over their fellow man have access to nuclear and biological weapons. That's just insane.

I predict a sudden decrease in the numbers of Beliebers in America once word of his views on healthcare become public.
who cares what Justin Beiber thinks he thinks, he's still learning to think.

Comment