Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
about the Ferrocell (ferrolens)
Collapse
X
-
Originally posted by Iamnuts View Post
Look this is not a tutorial forum. This is a brainstorming session and frankly you are superfluous.
Your observations are wrong and so are your conclusions which have nothing to do with reality.
You took this picture when Mike placed the ferrocell under a Halbach ring array.
A Halbach array is a special arrangement of permanent magnets which increases the magnetic field on one side of the device while cancelling the field to near-zero on the other side. It is the closest you can get to a monopole magnet.
EMMSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Comment
-
Who's steering this thread?
Hey Markoul,Originally posted by Markoul View PostLook this is not a tutorial forum. This is a brainstorming session and frankly you are superfluous.
...
Did the OP, dyetalon, put you in charge? It appears to me that he invited all related comments. See post one below.
Originally posted by dyetalon View Post...
I'm moving the ferrocell discussion here, away from Ken's thread because it's kinda off topic.
Questions, Queries, Posers, Comments?Actually I think this is true of your observations and conclusions.Originally posted by Markoul View Post...
Your observations are wrong and so are your conclusions which have nothing to do with reality.
...
So what?Originally posted by Markoul View Post...
You took this picture when Mike placed the ferrocell under a Halbach ring array.
...
You like to bully those with whom you disagree, don't you?
biLast edited by bistander; 05-23-2018, 02:07 PM.
Comment
-
I'm an old man now and I had to give up motoring so this gives me a great
deal of pleasure. This year the weather has meant I've had the most grueling
winter on the farm and I don't have anyone to talk to all day but I am still
able to do a bit of thinking.
I just absolutely love the ability to communicate that has been afforded us
by the technology. Newton Faraday Maxwell Heaviside and countless more
dedicated people have got us here and I have the greatest respect for all of them.
I'm all up for the latest developments but take exception to the old stuff being
rubbished.
John.
Comment
-
We are not here to disagree about the ferrocell. This not what this thread is for. If any one does, at least have the dignity to leave this thread. There is no point of continuously disagreeing with whatever it is said here. And try to prove that the ferrocell is not showing magnetism but something imaginary.So what?
You like to bully those with whom you disagree, don't you?
bi
This is here a R&D discussion for the ferrocell by ferrocell makers, inventors, serious researchers and users actually using the ferrocell which like to contribute and share ideas and empirical data for improvement.
You and the others come here in Ufopolitcs thread and now in this thread here daily contributing nothing and frankly just trolling the discussion. My opinion.
Most of you don't even used a ferrocell ever or posses one and looked to it for real.
However, you appear to have an expert opinion on the ferrocell operation! How can anyone take you seriously...
So you are the real bullies here, everyday bullying the discussion.
I told you in the past normal gentelman behaviour dictates you make your points clear in 2 or 3 posts why you disaggreing and then agree that you disaggre and really no point staying here any longer.
In a nutshell this thread here in not about disproving the ferrocell.
Have a nice day,
EMLast edited by Markoul; 05-23-2018, 05:32 PM.MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Comment
-
Almost a hologram projection
Latest video from Brian:
[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71qxjkJSD78&t=[/VIDEO]
Notice the two separate fields on the poles and not even a single flux line showing to face the other pole...
EM
p.s. Brian Kerr is continiously trying to get into the discussion here but the forum keeps telling him, he has no permission!... what's going on here?MSc. Electronic and Computer Engineering, TUC, Greece
MSc. VLSI Systems Engineering, UMIST, U.K.
BSc. Electronic Systems Engineering, Victoria Univ. Manchester & UMIST
Comment
-
Thanks, I will have a nice day. Same to you.
BTW Markoul, I am an inventor, as listed on a number of US patents, and a serious researcher, or so taken by more than a few. But that is off topic. No one is required to provide resume. The words posted stand for themselves. Facts and truths exist and will prevail regardless of the author.Originally posted by Markoul View PostWe are not here to disagree about the ferrocell. This not what this thread is for. If any one does, at least have the dignity to leave this thread. There is no point of continuously disagreeing with whatever it is said here. And try to prove that the ferrocell is not showing magnetism but something imaginary.
This is here a R&D discussion for the ferrocell by ferrocell makers, inventors, serious researchers and users actually using the ferrocell which like to contribute and share ideas and empirical data for improvement.
You and the others come here in Ufopolitcs thread and now in this thread here daily contributing nothing and frankly just trolling the discussion. My opinion.
Most of you don't even used a ferrocell ever or posses one and looked to it for real.
However, you appear to have an expert opinion on the ferrocell operation! How can anyone take you seriously...
So you are the real bullies here, everyday bullying the discussion.
I told you in the past normal gentelman behaviour dictates you make your points clear in 2 or 3 posts why you disaggreing and then agree that you disaggre and really no point staying here any longer.
In a nutshell this thread here in not about disproving the ferrocell.
Have a nice day,
EM
I am not anti-ferrocell. I favor any instrument or technology that can help us. I simply disagree with your statements, and many of those from Ufo.
And I may even have a ferrocell. You don't know. Let's end the personal conversation and get back on topic.
bi
Regards
Comment
-

Comment