This forum is preserved as a permanent archive. The community continues at eMedia Press.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them

    LOL...I guess we all like it!

    YouTube - Rats Laugh When You Tickle Them
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

    Books, Videos, ESTC Conference Info, Blog, etc. https://emediapress.com

  • #2
    That is one of the cutest things ever
    Namaste,
    Pamela
    Discover the Single Greatest Health Science Breakthrough of the Century

    Comment


    • #3
      That's wonderful Aaron...thanks for sharing that with us...I'm still smiling!

      With love and gratitude,

      Allen
      With love and gratitude,

      Allen
      www.paths-now.com
      www.youtube.com/gabrielmireles

      Comment


      • #4
        Rats Laugh when you tickle them?

        Gee, thanks Aaron, for finding that for us.

        Sweetie little thangs.....so normal....I'm so glad that science has caught up.

        Now all they have to do is get the same effect WITH OUT the cage,....just like, how many people 'really' connect and understand/ enjoy a kidnapper ....you know, when you haven't got a gun to your head in al locked room? Hmm

        The disconnection is frightening.(yep that's it Fear)

        But Hey! its a great that its now a sort of scientific fact, I,m sure many will now question the 'human exclusivity' to feelings

        Comment


        • #5
          That is so cute!! Thanks for sharing that with us!

          Comment

          Working...
          X