Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BiTT OverUnity Transformer Bi-Toroid Thane H. Bill A.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torroids

The following company has torrids up to 14" available. The also do CUSTOM transformer cores out of any of the materials listed on their home page, including ferrite. I have been in contact with them and they are getting me a price quote with price breaks on the appropriate shaped transformer core made from ferrite
    Toroid transformer, custom current transformers, custom transformers, Toroids

Dave
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
      The following company has torrids up to 14" available. The also do CUSTOM transformer cores out of any of the materials listed on their home page, including ferrite. I have been in contact with them and they are getting me a price quote with price breaks on the appropriate shaped transformer core made from ferrite
      Toroid transformer, custom current transformers, custom transformers, Toroids

Dave
      Thanks Dave,

Please let me know what you find out if you can. I would like to order from them as well if they do good work.

-Altrez

Comment

Pricing

As soon as I get info, I will post it here.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Searching for materials

As soon as I get info, I will post it here.

I look forward to the information. I can't tell you how many hours I have tied up in researching sources for these cores and all I have are places like Micrometals and Alpha cores direct/ Bridgeport Magnetics.

It would be a welcome treat to see a ferrite ring 14". Now that's really big.

Thanks for the redirect to these guys

Mike

Comment

I have a big advantage. My wife works for a living and I am home all day babysitting our dogs. So on days I am not working on my house remodel, I have all day long to work on this stuff...and that includes researching things on the Internet, where one thing leads to another and another and another. So I have literally hundreds of sites bookmarked and categorized over the last 12 years. "Large torroids" happened to be one of those things as did "custom transformer cores". So it wasn't much of an effort on my part.

Dave

Comment

@Turion

I emailed them using my company name and I see they have one price for a QEG or "quantum energy generator" coils and all windings over $3000.

Kool site

I have a big advantage. My wife works for a living and I am home all day babysitting our dogs. So on days I am not working on my house remodel, I have all day long to work on this stuff...and that includes researching things on the Internet, where one thing leads to another and another and another. So I have literally hundreds of sites bookmarked and categorized over the last 12 years. "Large torroids" happened to be one of those things as did "custom transformer cores". So it wasn't much of an effort on my part.

Dave

Comment

Catalog

My request for information.

Dear Torelco

I need a catalog please. I am looking at the larger HF toroidal cores in the 8" size and above. Do you have any pictures and data? I see nothing on this site that shows a specific core of any kind.

All I can see is that you have been here since 1962. But i can not see any listings or prices. Please send data for review.

Thank you for your response.

Michael

Here is Torelco

Hi Michael,

Thank you for contacting Torelco.

We do not have any items or Data on line because we are strictly custom manufacturer and work to our customer specs. If you let us know what you need, or if you have a mechanical design we will build it for you.

Best Regards,

Mat Peterson

Torelco

800-862-3526

Comment

Core pricing

I would estimate 4 cores 15" Dia to be $5000.

Ferrite is very expensive and then to have a custom designer tool and die all of his machines for a few cores drives the cost up. This is why for the poor boys who don't have a few hundred thousand to throw around to experiment with possible free energy fun, use off the shelf manufactured standards.

This guy is older and I'll bet if I use the telephone (Non internet) I could get some stuff laying around in the back for cheap.

Mike

Comment

The problem with any torrid is the frequency range of the materials used in its manufacture. You need to know the frequency range of the one you are trying to replicate, or you are shooting at the moon. I have made torrid and "C" cores out of BB's and epoxy poured into a mold. They have worked really well for the things that I have been doing with them...much better than iron cores. But if you are going to try that you should remember to throw in a couple of welding rods bent into the shape of your mold, because the BB's create a fairly solid mass with very little epoxy between them to "cement" them together, and the cores can break if you hit them very hard at all. You are limited in size only by the mold you make. steel shot can be ordered on line in 10 pound bags. eBay and Amazon both have the epoxy. For torrids I have used 6" pvc pipe from Lowes to make the outer ring of the torrid and 5" pvc pipe from a plumbing supply place to make the inner ring. For this project, make a mold out of pieces of wood cut and glued or screwed together. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a piece of wood and lay the completed form on it. Cut away the plastic on the outside of the form and then hot glue the form down all the way around so that it will not move. Then cut out the inside pieces of wrap where there will be no poured material and glue your form down on the inside also. Now line the "channel" between the pieces of wood with the plastic wrap and leave enough to fold over the exposed surface when your pour has hardened. This protects your form so you can use it again, and leaves a plastic coating on your core to protect your wire from any sharp edges created when you pop the core from the mold. I also wrap it with a layer of electrical tape to ensure the wire will be protected. Fill the form about 3/4 full of BB's. This tells you how many BB's you will be using. Then dump them out into a separate container. Mix up a small amount of epoxy and add it to the BB's. You DO NOT WANT the fast dry epoxy or you will be sorry. Keep adding the recommended quantity of epoxy and harder until you like the mix with the BB's. I use as little epoxy as I can get away with and tamp the BB's into the mold. I will put my vibrating sander (no belt sanders please) on the piece of wood and shake it to help the BB's settle in and compact, adding more BB's as I go. You can get the exact shape and size you want this way. Whether it will be at a frequency that will work for you is anybody's guess.

Dave

Dave

Comment

Forgotten Data

Thanks Dave

I have forgotten about the BB's but did see this done. I will have to look around to see what anyone ever did with a BB core. Did you use yours for a specific frequency? Or just 60hz?

And then the data around talking about the same thing as you just said where BS is used. BS is Black Sand not the other BS. I have always wondered about using BS mixed with activated charcoal because of the TPU BRUCE video's. But Bruce doesn't align his iron oxide with a magnetic field.

So if the BS needs to be lined up with a magnetic field, do BB's need some alignment as well?

You are removing the dark cloud hanging over which core the poor boys can use. I will not hide the fact that I can not afford thousands.

I can do a few hundred here and there that add to thousands. I done did that too many times. Course everybody else wants some too. The boy wants this or that and the little girl. Everybody wants a piece.

I have studied core making.

I have some gallons of high temp epoxy with nano glass spheres to fill that I fire in a small toaster oven for part making. So far what I have listed is non magnetic. I could add more or less BB's or Magnetite, but the aligning of 14 inch E-core (is what I want) with a large magnet is not clear to me.

Maybe electromagnets could be wound for the production of these inexpensive cores of any shape.

First I need to get these small ones pumping.

All of your comments have enlighten me and I want to you to know that I am glad to have help like this. Thanks Dave, just thinking out loud on Black Sand Cores.

Mike

The problem with any torrid is the frequency range of the materials used in its manufacture. You need to know the frequency range of the one you are trying to replicate, or you are shooting at the moon. I have made torrid and "C" cores out of BB's and epoxy poured into a mold. They have worked really well for the things that I have been doing with them...much better than iron cores. But if you are going to try that you should remember to throw in a couple of welding rods bent into the shape of your mold, because the BB's create a fairly solid mass with very little epoxy between them to "cement" them together, and the cores can break if you hit them very hard at all. You are limited in size only by the mold you make. steel shot can be ordered on line in 10 pound bags. eBay and Amazon both have the epoxy. For torrids I have used 6" pvc pipe from Lowes to make the outer ring of the torrid and 5" pvc pipe from a plumbing supply place to make the inner ring. For this project, make a mold out of pieces of wood cut and glued or screwed together. Lay a piece of plastic wrap on a piece of wood and lay the completed form on it. Cut away the plastic on the outside of the form and then hot glue the form down all the way around so that it will not move. Then cut out the inside pieces of wrap where there will be no poured material and glue your form down on the inside also. Now line the "channel" between the pieces of wood with the plastic wrap and leave enough to fold over the exposed surface when your pour has hardened. This protects your form so you can use it again, and leaves a plastic coating on your core to protect your wire from any sharp edges created when you pop the core from the mold. I also wrap it with a layer of electrical tape to ensure the wire will be protected. Fill the form about 3/4 full of BB's. This tells you how many BB's you will be using. Then dump them out into a separate container. Mix up a small amount of epoxy and add it to the BB's. You DO NOT WANT the fast dry epoxy or you will be sorry. Keep adding the recommended quantity of epoxy and harder until you like the mix with the BB's. I use as little epoxy as I can get away with and tamp the BB's into the mold. I will put my vibrating sander (no belt sanders please) on the piece of wood and shake it to help the BB's settle in and compact, adding more BB's as I go. You can get the exact shape and size you want this way. Whether it will be at a frequency that will work for you is anybody's guess.

Dave

Dave

Comment

I have never put a scope on the cores I made out of the BB's. I was only looking at amps and voltage output with my meters, so I couldn't tell you. I have several of the C cores in the basement, but none of them are wound.

Dave

Comment

I have never put a scope on the cores I made out of the BB's. I was only looking at amps and voltage output with my meters, so I couldn't tell you. I have several of the C cores in the basement, but none of them are wound.

Dave
                          Here is some chatter about these BB cores but no one tells you how they work that I can find

Steel Shot Core for 13 Cavity VIC Coil

This idea came from an interview of Paul Babcock that I watched. He used steel shot from shotgun shells for transformer cores. As he said steel shot is actually soft iron because it needs to be softer than a gun's steel barrel. This design is an attempt to make a mold for using steel shot with an epoxy resin. The pellets should be sprayed with a coat of spray paint before put into the epoxy.

http://open-source-energy.org/?topic=1352.0

Comment

You can run up to 20 khz with a BB core. Very low loss even at high speeds.
                            Any shape you want.

Matt

Comment

I dropped in on Matt a while back and after a beer or two or maybe it was a dozen or two, we ran a little motor I had brought with me, turning a rotor in the opening of a "C" core made of shot or BB's. Don't remember what the C core was wound with or anything other than it held together pretty well with two pieces of welding rod in it and the rest BB's. I did NOT paint them first. I figured by the time they were all mixed up in that epoxy they were going to have a coating on them anyway. I think Matt still has that C core, rotor and little motor, although I do recall we let the smoke out of that motor pretty good running that big rotor, and had to upgrade to a Razor Scooter motor that Matt had. He might might remember more, but it was HIS beer, so he should remember better.

Dave

Comment

Frequency

What about it Matt? Did you have one to many

What I'de be interested in is the approx frequency that the motor was running. 400hz? Probably.

You see I have a hobart welder transformer 300lbs it is three phase. So it has 3 large coils. What I am thinking is cut the head off and removed the coils much like can be done with a microwave Oven Transformer.

With the BB's I can replace the old core of around 2" X 3" X 15" bars that make up the design. Of course add in the extra bars like Thane does, then pump some frequencies to her.

Don't forget to relieve the plumbing with a few cold one's just don't drive

Mikey

I dropped in on Matt a while back and after a beer or two or maybe it was a dozen or two, we ran a little motor I had brought with me, turning a rotor in the opening of a "C" core made of shot or BB's. Don't remember what the C core was wound with or anything other than it held together pretty well with two pieces of welding rod in it and the rest BB's. I did NOT paint them first. I figured by the time they were all mixed up in that epoxy they were going to have a coating on them anyway. I think Matt still has that C core, rotor and little motor, although I do recall we let the smoke out of that motor pretty good running that big rotor, and had to upgrade to a Razor Scooter motor that Matt had. He might might remember more, but it was HIS beer, so he should remember better.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X