No announcement yet.

Motor-Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi miroslav13 thanks for this great video. I have been struggling to build a radially wound armature and you have showed me it is far better to wind a radial half toroid. Thanks

Comment

Very interesting research!

What if the rotating magnet where placed inside the coil?
      This might explain how Newmans motor works and why he is shorting the coil after each impulse?

Also interesting in this context is one of Tesla patents nr 390721:
      Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!
      (BTW, its "best available copy")

And a more recent patent nr 20030025416:
      Retrieving Patent from PAT2PDF.org - Free PDF copies of patents: Download and print!

/Hob
      Hob Nilre
      http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Hi everyone,

I made a small replication to test the basic effect but fail to see any advantages.

Link to video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_Fo7GNfGs

Luc

Comment

Hello
          I have already written to work requires the precise geometry. Figures errors at which the device is not working.
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

I ask everyone to pay attention to what is written in the claims:
            The length of the stator’s magnetic core is equal to the length of stator’s winding so that the extreme points of the magnetic armature coincide with the extreme points of the stator winding, and the length of the winding does not exceed the length of the semicircle, and the central angle formed by the central lines of the different induction rotor poles is equal to the central angle that is formed by the extreme points of the winding.
            Sincerely Miroslav

Comment

I have been working on the ACMM 381.970

I have made my own ACMM, and i have seen effects of load that is connected, it does not affect the input.

Testing ACMMJB v2 TPU ECD Plus Joule Thief, Special Effect With Iron Wire - YouTube

Im now looking for and efficient generator to hook up to my ACMMJB

Greets JB

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
              Hi Miroslav,

You have a very interesting design there. Congratulations on your patent award.

I wonder if the implementation (shown below) of your design might work.

It sort of reminds me of the WITTS Generator.

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...generator.html

I wrote (I don't know if you could call it a paper) paper on it.

I am also reminded of Tesla's Converter.

Analysis of the WITTS Generator
              Version 1.0.7.D

Released on February 14, 2014

Download Your Free Copy

Thank you for sharing your information with us.

Regards,

Vidbid

PS: I went to their website and looked at their information. Very well written and very informative. generator-motor
              http://youtube.com/johnnblade

Comment

Hi Miroslav,
                I got a few Questions about the Design. Does it have any reason, that you used at the outer Side 12 Magnets and 18 Coils or is it only for to drive the Wheel.
                That 12 Magnets are the same arranged as the inner Magnets with half Circle S and half N poles?
                Would any other Design work too for just driving the Disc?
                As you did put your device together, the inner Magnets are actually on the side from the Ring, not inside?
                How much layers maximal do you suggest on the inner core? I would usual think, as more layers you make there, as more Energy you can extract from it?
                Thanks
                Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Hello Joit. I do not speak English. I use a translator. Unfortunately distorted sense of long sentences. Repeat questions please just do shorter phrases. Sincerely Miroslav

Comment

Ok I try it short.

Is there a Reason, that you use 12 Magnets at the outer Side and 18 Coils?

Are the outer Magnets arranged like the inner Magnets?

Would any other Design work too for just driving the Disc?

The inner Magnets are actually on the side from the Ring, not inside?

How much windings would you make on the inner core?
                    I think when you have more, you can more Energy you can extract from it.

I can try to rewrite this, if it still is not translated well.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

I'll try to answer. The more turns wound onto the core, the greater the energy output. Where is the magnet from the side, from the coil, or inside, is not affected. All the experiments I did, from what I could find. I hope I understood correctly questions. Sincerely Miroslav

Comment

Thank you. The most important parts are answered for me.
                        Last edited by Joit; 03-24-2014, 06:13 PM. Reason: spelling ...

Comment

Здравствуйте Мирослав

Я постараюся більше тестів

Привіт

Люк

Hello Мирослав

I will try more tests

Regards

Luc

Comment

Video by Sterling Allan on this generator

Did you see his video?

Free Energy March 2014 Generator Motor from Ukraine - YouTube

Regards,

VIDBID
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Additional instructions to build the estator.

Hi Miroslav,

Thanks you very much for showing your motor-generator designs. There is a question; Is there some document describing some additional instructions to build the estator and achieve precise geometry?,,,,Or we just have to fix geometry based on pictures, like in your examples.

Best Regards

Juan Mora

: Notworthy:

Comment

Hello Unfortunately, detailed assembly instructions not. We are now at the stage of experimental design work. As soon as the results, I'll show you.
                                Sincerely Miroslav.

Comment

Working...
                                X