Combining science with spirituality equals truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Buddhist and Hinduism

Ancient religions ALL did and still offer up child sacrifice. The Self Existent one has seen through all eyes and heard through all mankind's ears. Nothing is hidden and nothing is going on as they say "BUT THE RENT" nothing has changed.

Hail Molech

Human sacrifice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Other honoring of Molech

Human sacrifice - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Dress these religions up all you want, they are what they have always been.

Fear God keep his commands, He loves His creation and want good things for all.

The many gOds will never give you truth. The new age religion is the one Madonna dresses up for. That gOd rules the known world and has permission from the Self Existent One.

Science with it's wonders and the mathematics is just a tiny little piece of the Self Existent One who has created all MEN yes you heard right MEN to have the same power to create.

Nothing is impossible and getting some extra energy is a piece_O-cake.

How many times do we hear of a woman who is an inventor with many patents? Very few.

Men can be like the Self Existent One. When we realize that we are changed forever.

If you know this self Existent one it is because He has given your understanding an open door.

Beyond that there is only ego. All men have committed murder and hated by nature and broken all of the rules.

The question is "What Rules and Who's rules" since all violations are just opinions so who cares and whats the difference?

Hardly a soul knows.

But now if you want to talk the LAWS of Nature or the LAWS of Physics everyone jumps on board letting everyone know how important the law this.

What should I end with? Should I stop while I am ahead? Should I just walk away after I butter everyone up?

Well there is nothing wrong with buttering it is really cool, open hand and open heart.

Being kind comes in many forms. Let me end like this.

"There is not one organized group on the planet that represents this Law Giver Self Existent One"

That about sums it up and why we can't seem to agree on any Law as a given most of the time.

Brother Michael
    Last edited by BroMikey; 02-13-2014, 08:43 AM.

Comment

RT News front men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_A1mICBlGCM

Here is some truth for the thirsty. The world loves and follows the easy path because they are fearful. On the other hand men who are fearless can still be found.

In this video we see RT NEWS for what they really are.

Mike

Comment

Here is a fluffy Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKEr3FK0r28

The Science of the mind. ME!! "And I am God" was put into our faces with the BUSH administration.

RT News talking about it like we send our kids out tricker treating here in America.

Enjoy it while you can.

Mike

Comment

Working...
        X