X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

....https://www.survivalmonkey.com/threa...mbushed.38357/

Michael Hastings' Last Ride
    Eyewitness Account - Michael Hasting Car Crash

She's the wife of the jewish man with the garden hose. A most important eyewitness who contradicts (the police report) that Hastings was on fire for 3-5 minutes. The relevant audio starts around 12:00.

If her account is true then Hastings was certainly not inside the burning Mercedes, as he would've looked like the completely burned man in the car below. What's interesting is how her description isn't much different from the Coroner's report. The most significant difference is that she described both arms being unburnt instead of just one.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...4.png~original
    http://documents.latimes.com/coroner...hael-hastings/

This is a real and nasty image of a man burned in a car fire. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8fae8b59.jpg

As to the unprecedented Obama regime action of cremating Hastings body without his family’s permission either being sought or granted, the InfoWars News Service further reports:

A witness to the aftermath of the Michael Hastings accident on June 18 in Hancock Park in Los Angeles, California told Infowars Nightly News that the journalist’s body was not badly charred as reported by the Los Angeles Times.

The LAPD and the Los Angeles County Coroner weretrying their best” to hide the body from the witness, who asked to remain anonymous, when it was pulled from the vehicle approximately three hours after the fire was extinguished, between 7:20 to 7:40 AM.

After the ferocity of the fire, the witness expected to see a body charred beyond recognition. “What I saw was the full body,” she told Infowars Nightly News, “with a completely burned face, up to say the shoulders. From the shoulders down I saw the whole body, completely intact, not burned in any way.”
    She identified the body as a “white guy about 25 to 30… a white young guy… I saw full, white arms.”

This contradicts the official story. “The body was badly charred and identified only as ‘John Doe 117,’ law enforcement authorities told The Times. Coroner’s officials were attempting to match dental records to help make a positive identification, according to authorities,” the LA Times reported.”​
    As to why the Obama regime, and now the LAPD, are continuing to cover-up Hastings assassination can be readily viewed in this map [below/see video HERE] showing the sheer impossibility of this award winning reporter who was running for his life having been killed by his vehicle hitting a tree, especially in light of the fact the debris field extends for nearly 300 meters (100 yards) clearly indicating an explosive event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bx3jrSU0DdU

The Canada Free Press in their reporting on Hastings assassination also stated:

“According to most recent investigative findings, it appears that Mr. Hastings made multiple contacts with sources directly associated with the illegal NSA domestic spying program, and either recently acquired materials and/or information about the extent of, the targets of, and the recipients of the information of domestic spying program.
    It is speculated that the latter information was of particular concern to as yet unidentified individuals holding positions of authority within the U.S. Department of Defense and their subcontractors, as well as certain parties within the Executive branch of the United States government.
    Investigation and research suggests that Mr. Hastings might have obtained, or arranged to obtain information pertaining to the role of a particular high-ranking officer within the U.S. military overseeing the domestic aspects of the NSA project.”​
    To if the American people themselves will demand that the assassins of Hastings be brought to justice, it remains highly doubtful as their propaganda news media and elite classes, as always, seek to hide this brutal crime away from public notice as they have done too many other times to count.

LOUD LABS CRASH VIDEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c82SIMMeYsU
    Last edited by frisco kid; 10-19-2018, 12:43 AM.

Comment

The evidence that the damage to the tree was faked is found within the video. Of course Luke has no interest in seeing any real proof that debunks his acceptance of simple falsehoods. Luke meets this kind of evidence by either pretending not to meet it or possibly spending some time to find a stupid excuse. Luke has been provided with the north side of the tree which contains no impact damage compared to the daytime photo that displays the north/northwest sides. It is so precise that the vertical discoloration matches in both images.

Note that the bark is shredded at 3:38 and in the day-pic, but not at 4:34. There are more changes throughout the video. The vertical discoloration matches the daytime photo and it depicts the north and west sides of the tree. What nonsense are you referring to? I've provided factual evidence that the film was altered, and good analysis that Hastings was likely not inside that towering inferno.

Comment

This is the first comp I did early this year. The camera angle is the same with a slight difference in zoom. The tire being straight and them wanting us to believe it was turned hard left is independent proof of a massive cover-up. One has to wonder how the car got on the grass with only three tires? It's totally logical that the Mercedes slowed greatly prior to its final resting spot, and then exploded.

1:12 http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...c.png~original
        1:53 http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...s.png~original

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...u.png~original
        http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/...d.png~original

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OslqgVFNAiE

Comment

http://oldbulllee.com/hastingspix/police-report-p3.jpg

Do you think it's possible that Jose did not see Hastings' entire body if the video of the blown out door at 4:37 was in fact authentic? He was killed before the staged crash. At least a good case can be made for it.

http://documents.latimes.com/coroner...hael-hastings/

It isn't a head, but is supposed to be (I guess) the left side of his head. It would be the left side and the top. The fake visual at 4:37 looks more real and matches the coroner's report.

Do you think it's possible that Jose did not see Hastings' entire body if the video of the blown out door at 4:37 was in fact authentic? He would have seen it because it's obvious once a person sees the supposed slumped over Michael Hastings.

Comment

Two teenagers dead after car crashes into a tree as four others from a vehicle following it are arrested | Daily Mail Online

That thing isn't a human head or the headrest. He was officially found slumped to the left, but that visual showed about a minute later. Two obvious things stand out for me. The nose looks like a long snout and the chin is way too rounded. There's just a few inches between his chin and neck.

Comment

1) The camera angles at 1:12/1:53 match up from left to right. You can tell by the gas station, street light, two palm trees, the man, house with lights on, hydrant/water, another tree and car. And finally on the right, a tree, security sign, debris, and parking sign are all present at both times with a slightly closer zoom in 1:53.

It doesn't matter whether one believes the tire was mostly straight or turned hard left. The tire has to appear in exactly the same position at both times, but it doesn't because the film was altered. You were proven wrong once I found 1:53 and matched it to the daytime photo and 5:07. You cannot duplicate your delusion with your own experiment because the tire would appear in the same position because the angle would be the same. That's reality, a place you left willingly.

2) The front passenger wheel was never turned hard left in reality. The force did not cause the front driver wheel to fly off while the front turned about 45 degrees to the left because it was straight. The faked tire is mostly parallel with the front of the car, while the real position of the tire aligns with the passenger side.

And no, you shouldn't (BUT YOU MIGHT, CUZ you'll feel defeated if you don't.LOL) reply to any further private messages on this subject because you are debunked and no amount of simple denials will change that. You are 100% wrong about the film being authentic because there's no evidence anyone can bring that will change that it was fabricated at several points in the LoudLabs footage.

....Two teenagers dead after car crashes into a tree as four others from a vehicle following it are arrested | Daily Mail Online

Young man killed in BMW crash in northeast Houston

A body in a car. http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/a...ps8fae8b59.jpg

Comment

The Zfilm shows the President being shot in the forehead and the back of the head literally popping off. This visual fact is corroborated by multiple eyewitnesses. I've included three, two of which were SS agents in the follow-up car. Nobody has or will ever honestly make a case for one bullet entering the rear and creating a large exit in the rear.

As 50th Anniversary Of Assassination Approaches, Surgeon Who Treated JFK Remembers « CBS Philly

Two other doctors were already treating Kennedy, Dr. Perry and Dr. Jenkins, and they ordered Dr. McClelland to hold the patient’s head.
                So, he stood, holding the bleeding, injured head
                of the President of the United States. The wound was huge, gaping.

“My first reaction was, ‘My God, have you seen the back of the President’s head?’” McClelland says. They hadn’t.

In hindsight, Dr. McClelland says that he always believed the wound at the back of President Kennedy’s head was the exit wound. But it wasn’t until years later, when he saw the famous Abraham Zapruder video on television, that the doctor became convinced of it.

That firmed up my thought that it was the exit wound,” he says, pointing to the backwards motion of the President’s body after he was shot, as well as the size of the hole in the back of JFK’s skull, as proof he was shot from the front.

He is, however, sure of some things: "There were at least two shooters (“absolutely”) and the assassination was likely a conspiracy involving government “elements.”

Comment

The autopsy report and all three docs involved in the autopsy reported missing bone in the Occipital region. The government created a fraudulent but plausible wound path that was inconsistent with the evidence in this case. Most importantly, they moved the entry from low in the skull, completely out of the Occipital region and into the Parietal bone. POLITICIANS CHANGED AN OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT AUTOPSY REPORT.

How did a bullet enter the rear of the skull and blow out the rear of the skull? Boswell confirmed this fiction in 1996.

Testimony Of Dr. Robert Nelson Mcclelland

THE EXIT WOUND EXTENDED TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCCIPITAL BONE. The force of the bullet pushed up the top of the head, but the bullet exited the right rear, as has been factual for many decades. That is McCLELLAND'S drawing of the rear blow-out. https://www.google.com/search?q=dr+m...w=1536&bih=748

Mr. SPECTER - Before proceeding to describe what you did in connection with the tracheostomy, will you more fully describe your observation with respect to the head wound?

Dr. McCLELLAND - As I took the position at the head of the table that I have already described, to help out with the tracheotomy, I was in such a position that I could very closely examine the head wound, and I noted that the right posterior portion of the skull had been extremely blasted. It had been shattered, apparently, by the force of the shot so that the parietal bone was protruded up through the scalp and seemed to be fractured almost along its right posterior half, as well as some of the occipital bone being fractured in its lateral haft, and this sprung open the bones that I mentioned in such a way that you could actually look down into the skull cavity itself and see that probably a third or so, at least, of the brain tissue, posterior cerebral tissue and some of the cerebellar tissue had been blasted out. There was a large amount of bleeding which was occurring mainly from the large venous channels in the skull which had been blasted open.

Last edited by frisco kid; 08-09-2015, 01:42 AM.

Comment

I guessed a .38 service revolver because it was standard for decades. Maybe Greer's perfect/sitting duck shot also helped create the extreme damage.

The driver shot jfk with a handgun, likely a 38 revolver fired from 6-8 feet in front of the President. The violent thrashing backwards was caused by the close range shot.

John F. Kennedy Assassination Homepage :: Warren Commission :: Hearings :: Volume VI :: Page 38
                    https://www.jfk-assassination.com/wa...ol6/page39.php

This interview leaves no doubt about the right rear being blasted out and Greer's close range shot with a high velocity handgun. This silly interviewer quickly changes the subject after cerebellum falling out is brought to light.

Dr. Mcclelland. I think even then you could make the statement that this wound could have resulted from this type bullet fired through this particular mass of soft tissue, losing that much velocity before it exited from the body. Where you would expect to see this really great hole that is left behind would be, for instance, from a very high velocity missile fired at close range with a heavy caliber bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range, which would make a small entrance hole, relatively, and particularly if it entered some portion of the anatomy such as the head, where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.

But I don't think the bullet of this nature fired from that distance and going through this large area of homogenous soft tissue would necessarily make the usual kind of exit wound like I just described, with a close range high velocity heavy caliber bullet. This is why it would be difficult to say with certainty as has been implied in some newspaper articles that quoted me, that you could tell for sure that this was an entrance or an exit wound. I think this was blown up a good deal.

Mr. SPECTER - What did you observe, if anything, as to the status of the neck wound when you first arrived?

Dr. McCLELLAND - The neck wound, when I first arrived, was at this time converted into a tracheotomy incision. The skin incision had been made by Dr. Perry, and he told me---although I did not see that---that he had made the incision through a very small, perhaps less than one quarter inch in diameter wound in the neck.

Mr. SPECTER - Do you recall whether he described it any more precisely than that?
                    Dr. McCLELLAND - He did not at that time.
                    Mr. SPECTER - Has he ever described it any more precisely for you?
                    Dr. McCLELLAND - He has since that time.
                    Mr. SPECTER - And what description has he given of it since that time? (HE, IS DR. PERRY)

Dr. McCLELLAND - As well as I can recall, the description that he gave was essentially as I have just described, that it was a very small injury, with clear cut, although somewhat irregular margins of less than a quarter inch in diameter, with minimal tissue damage surrounding it on the skin.
                    Mr. SPECTER - Now, was there anything left for you to observe of that bullet wound, or had the incision obliterated it?
                    Dr. McCLELLAND - The incision had obliterated it, essentially, the skin portion, that is.

Mr. SPECTER - Based on the experience that you have described for us with gunshot wounds and your general medical experience, would you characterize the description of the wound that Dr. Perry gave you as being a wound of entrance or a wound of exit, or was the description which you got from Dr. Perry and Dr. Baxter and Dr. Carrico who were there before, equally consistent with whether or not it was a wound of entrance or a wound of exit, or how would you characterize it in your words?

Dr. McCLELLAND - I would say it would be equally consistent with either type wound, either an entrance or an exit type wound. It would be quite difficult to say--impossible.
                    Last edited by frisco kid; 05-14-2016, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Jackie, being the closest eyewitness after the shot, makes her testimony very important to exactly where the exit wound was. She describes what so many others did, and now she's confirmed correct by exposing the rear exit wound was always visible in frame 313.

The driver shot Kennedy square in the right forehead with the bullet logically exiting the right rear. That exit wound is corroborated by 40 witnesses and my work showing that jfk's rear skull gaped open at the moment of front right impact. Notice the right rear missing in the autopsy pic and compare that to frame 313.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
                      JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
                      332 N.E.5th Street
                      Grand Prairie, TX 75050
                      Phone: 817-488-0978
                      Email: debra@jfklancer.com
                      Web: JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research

Warren Commission Suppressed Jackie's
                      Testimony On JFK's Head Wound

Court Reporter's Tape Shows
                      Additional Description Withheld

Dallas, TX -- August 5, 2001 -- JFK Lancer, an historical research firm reports that the Court Reporter's tape shows Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony before the Warren Commission had additional descriptions which were withheld.
                      Mrs. Kennedy testified in a short private session held at her home in Washington, D.C., with Chief Justice Earl Warren, Commission General Council J. Lee Rankin, Attorney General Robert Kennedy, and a court reporter in attendance. Testimony of witnesses before the Warren Commission was made public in the fall of 1964. Jacqueline Kennedy's testimony was also released containing her description of her husbands wounds which read :

"And just as I turned and looked at him, I could see a piece of his skull and I remember it was flesh colored. I remember thinking he just looked as if he had a slight headache. And I just remember seeing that. No blood or anything."

But a second section in which she described the wounds she saw carried only the notation: (Reference to Wounds Deleted).
                      Although very few Americans actually read those transcripts, historians and researchers who did read them were outraged, and waged a legal battle to have the omitted testimony released. In the early 1970s, a court decision required the United States Government to disclose to the public the contents of the still classified section of Mrs. Kennedy's 1964 Warren Commission testimony. Her previously withheld statement read:

"I was trying to hold his hair on. From the front there was nothing--- I suppose there must have been.

But from the back you could see, you know, you were trying to hold his hair on, and his skull on."

Releasing this previously withheld section gave researchers what was assumed to be Mrs. Kennedy's complete description of the President's head wounds. Researchers took for granted that the hand-typed transcript page released by the National Archives from the official records of the Warren Commission ended the matter.

However, new analysis reveals that the original court tape actually reads:

"... I could see a piece of his skull sort of wedge-shaped, like that, and I remember that it was flesh colored with little ridges at the top."

Filmmaker Mark Sobel found the discrepancy while doing research for a forthcoming documentary on JFK. Sobel explained, "I was quite surprised to find that Mrs. Kennedy was not asked for more detail --- she had an opportunity to view the wounds longer and closer than any other person as they originally existed. Given the seemingly contradictory testimony by the doctors who treated the President at Parkland Hospital in Dallas just after the shooting and the Doctors who performed the autopsy at Bethesda many hours later, Mrs. Kennedy's testimony would appear critical."
                      Sobel filed under the Freedom of Information Act to have the court reporter's original tape of Mrs. Kennedy's testimony unsealed, citing that the content had already been fully declassified by the courts and that it was in the best interest of the public for the accuracy of the existing transcript to be verified. Sobel explained, "As I compared the 1964 transcript to the original court reporter's paper tape, I reached a sentence officially transcribed by the Warren Commission as: "I could see a piece of his skull, and I remember that it was flesh colored"words on the original paper taped no longer matched up."

Court Reporter Kathy Bradford of Bradford Court Reporting of Dallas, Texas, agreed. Bradford reviewed the transcript from the archives and certified Mrs. Kennedy's complete statement was not found in the Warren Commission's version..

This extra description was almost certainly witheld from the Commissioners and Legal Staff as well, since these descriptions are missing in the typed transcript that is contained in the actual Warren Commission Records --- before it was finally released publicly in its entirety.

Apprised of these new details, David Mantik, M.D., Ph.D. stated, "Given the lack of follow-up in Mrs. Kennedy's description to exactly what she saw, these details could have been valuable to the House Select Committee on Assassinations that reviewed the medical evidence." Mantik is one of the few doctors allowed to view President Kennedy's original autopsy materials in the National Archives.
                      Secret Service Agent Clint Hill, seen in films and photos in Dealey Plaza climbing onto the rear of the limousine, stated in his Warren Commission testimony,
                      "Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car."

Debra Conway of JFK Lancer, says that the court reporter's tape is now on their web site. Conway stated, "Mrs. Kennedy also describes this piece of skull to historian Theodore White in her famous 'Camelot' interview where she told him, 'I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--' This is very similar to what she said to the Warren Commission."
                      Conway went on to explain, "There were pieces of skull found in the street and in the limousine. The piece of skull described by Mrs. Kennedy could have been one of those later found in the street, the limousine, or an avulsed piece still attached to his head."
                      Researcher Barb Junkkarinen, who specializes in the medical evidence of the Kennedy assassination and is the Director of the JFK Alliance for Open Archives organization, told JFK Lancer, "The real 'find' here is that two specific descriptions of the head wound by Mrs. Kennedy (that the skull piece was wedge shaped, and that it had little ridges at the top) are not included in what is supposed to be the full and complete transcript of her testimony."
                      In his memoirs, Senator Arlen Specter, a Junior Council for the Warren Commission in 1964, suggests that the minimal testimony taken from Mrs. Kennedy was due to Earl Warren wishing to be protective of her, and that the handling of her testimony created some distress among other Commissioners and Legal Staff. However, in formerly Top Secret transcripts of the meetings of the seven Commissioners, Commissioner John J. McCloy repeatedly emphasized the importance of obtaining such testimony as quickly as possible "She's the best witness," he said "as to how those bullets struck her husband."

Junkkarinen adds, "Why they would withhold an accurate description is open to debate, but the fact that they put out an altered transcript is telling. How many other transcripts may have fallen victim to the same shenanigans? This is a find that proves alteration of original evidence, and that is important.
                      -2-
                      JFK Lancer Productions & Publications
                      JFK Lancer Independent News Exchange

FRAME 337 SHOWING REAR GAPE AND JACKIE'S SHOCK.

Comment

CLINT HILL'S THE AGENT WHO GOT JACKIE BACK IN THE LIMO. insidethearrb

Here is some collaborating information (on the SS Agent Greer being the source of the final headshot with his nickle plated revolver)

Douglas P. Horne
                        , Chief Analyst for Military Records, Assassination Records Review Board (Pub 2010) details in volume five of this incredibly detailed and well-documented five volume set, how a "prominent researcher" that he knows who requested confidentiality on his identity, describes video taping an interview (shortly before the witness died) with an unnamed black steward on Air Force One, who related an incident on the Air Force One flight back to Washington after the assassination, during which Secret Service Agent Clint Hill "was changing his shirt (which was covered with the President's blood) and in a moment of complete honesty, while being assisted by the steward with his change of wardrobe, confided to the steward that when he jumped onto the back of the limousine, 'the driver had his gun out and it was pointed right at my face'."

Horne continues, "As the interview was related to me, Clint Hill was quite shaken by what he saw, for the implications were obvious. Hill's descriptions of the sound of the head shot(s), in both his written statement and in his Warren Commission testimony, were consistently that it resembled the sound a revolver makes when it is fired into a hard object."

Horne continues, "The discharging of a firearm inside the limousine could also explain why the triage nurse at Parkland hospital, Bertha Lozano, smelled 'smoke' (i.e. gunpowder) when Kennedy and Connelly were rushed past her on gurneys to the trauma stations for treatment." "The videotaped interview of the steward also provides independent corroboration for Hugh Betzner's account in his Sheriff's Department affidavit of November 22, 1963, that he saw a nickel (plated) revolver in someone’s hand inside the limousine during the assassination, and is consistent with Jean Hill's account in her affidavit of November 22, 1963 that some men in plain clothes were 'shooting back' (at the assassins)." "

One other Chrenshaw quote from High Treason 2 (page 114) is worth of mention here:
                        'The Secret Service men were there when we started to work on Mr. Kennedy (at Parkland Hospital). Clint Hill had a gun out and cocked and we were afraid he was going to shoot one of us. And Doris Nelson went around saying, 'he's okay, he's okay, he's okay,' and got him finally out of the room. It was sheer bedlam.

This makes sense to me only when I consider the revelation made by Clint Hill to the Air Force One steward. Consider his state of mind in Trauma Room One, given what Hill confided to the steward. He had just seen (and heard) the driver of the President's limousine plug the President, the man they were all sworn to protect, with a coup de grace shot to the head, and from that moment onward (until the end of his career when he was granted early retirement in 1975), his world was turned upside down. He was surrounded by known traitors: William Greer, Roy Kellerman, Floyd Boring, Emory Roberts -- and doubtless others, unknown to him. He didn't know whom to trust, and besides being infused with anger and overcome by sorrow, he might well even have been afraid for his own life, for having heard Greer fire his revolver, and seen it in his hand immediately after the head explosion, he was clearly, 'the man who knew too much'.

Hill had enough intestinal fortitude to tell Arlen Specter about Floyd Boring's security stripping role under oath, and enough common sense to suddenly forget Boring's name when he was required to prepare a written statement about the matter later for Secret Service Chief James J. Rowley. The poor man suffered from deep depression and alcoholism for years, and his agony was still apparent, and right on the surface, in 1975 when he was interviewed for the television news magazine 60 Minutes by Mike Wallace. (During that interview, I believe Hill was as upset by what he could [B]not[B] talk about, as he was by what he did talk about. The 'survivor's guilt' that he exhibited during the poignant interview may really have related more to his failure to blow the whistle on the 'dirty' Secret Service agents involved in the assassination, than to his failure to get to the limousine in time to protect the President."

Horne's five volumes, large format paperback set is incredibly inclusive and well documented and is available on both amazon.com and amazon.ca. I strongly recommend it.

https://books.google.com/books?id=v7...0smoke&f=false
                        Last edited by frisco kid; 05-25-2016, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Posner vs Harris 1
                          The Testimony of John B. Connally

The bullet that hit jfk in the throat passed right over Connally's left shoulder and face. That is shown clearly by his startle reaction, not to the sound of the shot but the shock of a bullet whizzing past his head. Remember, both men reacted to the the first shot that missed, then the second shot went past Connally, and finally the Governor was hit by his own admission somewhere between 231-234.

A very, very brief span of time could not reasonably be the shot that missed because that would have been at least 3.5 seconds before the shot that hit the Governor. He is, in his own way describing the two shots that hit the President and him, which were separated by as little as a half of one second. That's why Connally was so sure two or more shooters were involved, although he tells us only indirectly why he knew.

Mr. SPECTER. What is the best estimate that you have as to the time span between the sound of the first shot and the feeling of someone hitting you in the back which you just described?

Governor CONNALLY. A very, very brief span of time. Again my trend of thought just happened to be, I suppose along this line, I immediately thought that this--that I had been shot. I knew it when I just looked down and I was covered with blood, and the thought immediately passed through my mind that there were either two or three people involved or more in this or someone was shooting with an automatic rifle. These were just thoughts that went through my mind because of the rapidity of these two, of the first shot plus the blow that I took, and I knew I had been hit, and I immediately assumed, because of the amount of blood, and in fact, that it had obviously passed through my chest. that I had probably been fatally hit.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.
                          Immediately I could see on my clothes, my clothing, I could see on the interior of the car which, as I recall, was a pale blue, brain tissue, which I immediately recognized, and I recall very well, on my trousers there was one chunk of brain tissue as big as almost my thumb, thumbnail, and again I did not see the President at any time either after the first, second, or third shots, but I assumed always that it was he who was hit and no one else.
                          I immediately, when I was hit, I said, "Oh, no, no, no." And then I said, "My God, they are going to kill us all." Nellie, when she pulled me over into her lap----

JFK Assassination Forum Kennedy Assassination JFK Assassination Forum JFK Dealey Plaza Dallas November 22nd 1963 Assassination of JFK
                          The Testimony of John B. Connally

Connally was shot in the back immediately after jfk was shot from the front. That proves two shooters hit their target in less than one second. How many gunshot victims are asked to determine when they were shot by watching a video of when they were shot? The Governor knew when he was shot, and there is no person or group that can make a logical argument to the contrary. Jfk reacted to being shot no later than 225.

Source: Warren Commission Testimony of Governor John Bowden Connally, Jr. on April 21, 1964 - 4H, 145
                          Mr. SPECTER. I have just one other question, Governor. With respect to the films and the slides which you have viewed this morning, had you ever seen those pictures before this morning?
                          Governor CONNALLY. I had seen what purported to be a copy of the film when I was in the hospital in Dallas. I had not seen the slides.
                          Mr. SPECTER. And when do you think you were hit on those slides, Governor, or in what range of slides?
                          Governor CONNALLY. We took - you are talking about the number of the slides?
                          Mr. SPECTER. Yes.
                          Governor CONNALLY. As we looked at them this morning, and as you related the numbers to me, it appeared to me that I was hit in the range between 130 or 131, I don’t remember precisely, up to 134, in that bracket.
                          Mr. SPECTER. May I suggest to you that it was 231?
                          Governor CONNALLY. Well, 231 and 234, then.
                          Mr. SPECTER. The series under our numbering system starts with a higher number when the car comes around the turn, so when you come out of the sign, which was -
                          Governor CONNALLY. It was just after we came out of the sign, for whatever that sequence of numbers was, and if it was 200, I correct my testimony. It was 231 to about 234. It was within that range.

This old copy shows the same recoil/jolt backward but with video fakery. The second gif shows Roy's head functioning as the gun with emitting muzzle blast smoke before it extends in sync with the front right entrance and fake mist. The gun was really at the level of his right shoulder hidden by Kellerman's head. Also, notice the all-important splice in Zapruder after the shot. Greer's extended elbow can be seen forming by the door.LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKqWozXc4KY
                          Last edited by frisco kid; 10-06-2016, 04:44 PM.

Comment

Kellerman's open palm is circled. No capture of Greer's supposed left hand looks anything like a real hand, because it was a video effect with no arm attached to it. Frame 304 would have a dark suited arm to the left of the white spot. Nothing is there. The open palm is frame 307.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z307.jpg

How can the "Zfilm" show the president getting shot in the forehead when you claim those frames were "faked"? I ANSWERED THIS SILLY QUESTION AS FOLLOWS:

Because the back of the head blown off in Zapruder is corroborated by 40 eyewitnesses, and the AR. The most logical reason for the red blob addition was to cover up the bullet's entry and provide an exit wound in a logical location to the supposed entrance. We know there wasn't a large wound in the right front because the AR and photos exclude it, and no eyewitness reported anything missing there. The film was altered, but not enough to keep the truth from being realized. FRAME 327 provides a fake loss of skull and brain in the right front.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAlA-H4QJRo

13:10 Then we witnessed an explosion on the other tower. Now we think that there was a plane that actually headed into the second tower at some point and that's what caused that second explosion.

32:53 That's not from the chopper is it?

41:00 Chopper

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrPhDhalBw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uadgwiXd4PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPkZN_r0IQE No plane wide shot slow-mo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7F9D4taGeY normal speed image at 0:27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fz5_bWt45h0

Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop. 60 EYEWITNESSES AND BOTH OTHER VIDEOS PROVE THIS SIMPLE FACT. Greer braked the limo for himself, no one else.

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp....ssue/59_1.html
                              1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 "Fourth Decade": article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)---"The President's car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly" [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in "Four Days", UPI, p. 32];

4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)--"The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];

5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)---"After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK's] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that's when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];

6) Clemon Earl Johnson---"You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];

10) DPD Earle Brown---" The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates. 59 EYEWITNESSES ARE CONFIRMED BY 2 VIDEOS showing Greer brake during his second turn to shoot the already wounded President.

The Muchmore film suggests frames were removed from the Zapruder film - YouTube

It took almost 47 years to prove Greer was jfk's real assassin. We now know the only one important thing Greer kept secret.

V. Palamara: Notes on Bill Greer

Greer retired in July 1966 after having undergone a stomach operation and Jackie Kennedy sent him a letter thanking him for being with the President until the end.
                              He said he "saw blood on Connally's shirt" and looked back only "one time", in direct contrast to the Zapruder film. He went on to say that he "didn't really see the President at all".
                              Said the Zapruder film "was proven legitimate".
                              Claimed to have not seen anyone on the triple overpass.
                              Regarding the assassination itself, Greer claimed that "we never stopped...there was no reason to stop...no need to stop." In regard to the direction of the shots, he said that "everyone was hit from the rear...my back was covered with it [debris from head shot]." When told that Connally has always insisted that he was hit with a different bullet than had hit JFK, Greer said "I feel that way, too. They [the Warren Commission] had lawyers working on it...these lawyers had already made up their mind". Greer also believed that the back wound [which he referred to as being in the "back of the shoulder"] did not go through and that that was also the first thought of the autopsy doctors in attendance.
                              Greer claimed he was "in the OPERATING ROOM at Parkland" [emphasis added] and stated that JFK's clothing "were in my custody from Parkland to Washington."
                              Greer denied that there was a hole in the limousine's windshield. He said there was only a "star"; a spidering crack.
                              Greer did not know why the photographers were out of their usual position in front of and close to JFK's limousine that fateful day in Dallas, but did not seem to regard this as suspicious.
                              Regarding agent Roy Kellerman, Greer said twice that he was "a very fine gentleman." Regarding President Kennedy, Greer said "He and I were pretty close friends. He treated me just wonderful."
                              Regarding William Manchester and his book "Death of a President", Greer said harshly "He's garbage...didn't like it at all", further commenting on Manchester's criticism concerning his age and reflexes behind the wheel [Greer thought that his experience was an advantage, coming from "years of experience" , and certainly not a disadvantage]. He went on to say that he thought that Jim Bishop's book ("The Day Kennedy Was Shot") was the best book of all regarding the events of November 22, 1963. (However, keep in mind that his comments were made in 1970)
                              Greer said, somewhat cryptically, "there's alot of things I know that no one else knows." (!)

Finally, Greer said that the Warren Commission closed up shop too soon and that "there might have been a conspiracy in another part of the country." [!!!]

Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K-WjsHa_2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IjtLTkIZTnc chopper footage impact blacked out

5:07 Impact blacked out

8:18 "the second plane hit while they were live on television."

9:09 "We have no tv air, I cannot see pictures on tv. I do not know what we have."

9:56 "How long do you want me to talk. I don't have much information."

14:45
                              Last edited by frisco kid; 09-20-2016, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Jean Hill saw Greer shoot Kennedy

She was just speculating that Greer was shooting back at whomever was shooting at the President. This was an easy way of saying it without exactly saying it. But in those moments she may have thought it because it would be shocking to see your President killed intentionally by the men who took an oath to protect him from assassination attempts. Mrs. Hill clearly turned to the left as the limo passed by in response to the shots and Greer suddenly braking during his second turn to execute the coup de grâce.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
                                Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
                                Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
                                Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
                                Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
                                Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
                                Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?

Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
                                Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
                                Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
                                Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.
                                Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
                                Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
                                Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
                                Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
                                Mrs. HILL - That's right

Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
                                Mrs. HILL - No.

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

JFK Lancer: Autopsy Photos

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...otos-revealed/

“The motionless carOpens a New Window. made Kennedy a stationary target for the assassins.

“At the same time, Greer took his left hand off the steering wheel and pointed it at the president as if he were aiming something at him.

“The Zapruder film shows no gun in Greer’s hand, but witnesses in Dealey Plaza saw the gun in his hand. Witness Hugh Bezner said he ‘observed what appeared to be a nickel-plated revolver in someone’s hand in the president’s car’.”
                                Last edited by frisco kid; 09-12-2019, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X