Clear All

Kanzius

Originally posted by rosco1 View Post
    Not sure if it helps.

The flame may be similar.

YouTube - Salt Water into Fuel part 2
    I remember when that came on the news - he was looking for a cancer
    treatment or something.

I think I saw reference to Kanzius in the Panacea doc I posted a link to.

I thought it was interesting originally but didn't think of doing anything
    with it because he was using xrays or something. Anyway, I think that
    that Dr. Stiffler's vids and that Panacea doc might have enough to get
    in the ballpark anyway to do the slow burning flame.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Having said that I would like people to take note that Thomas Edison eventually stopped filling patents and figured it was a waste of time, as do I. I believe the way is open source and release it to the world so NO ONE can own it, and NO ONE can stop it....make it public domain....24

Comment

Doc....as long as you can show you released information to the public in the form of you tube or here they have no claim to a patent as far as I can see. Its against the law to claim your the inventor unless you can prove your idea preceeds what was in public. Now you can claim a design patent as improvements on pryor art, but not claim you invented the art, so think you should be safe.....24

Comment

If you mix in the electrolyte a very small amount of water when you turn on the electrolyzer it will sustain a flame like the one in the video and you will note from the odor that is not the alcohol burning. A very big flame can be sustained. If you want i can make a small video to show you. but is exactly as i said.

Who of you never heard about meyer adding v e r y few % of alcohol for anti-freezing?

It becomes a gas. I maintained the flame directly over the water for more than 20 min with few drops of alcohol when i did this test.

Comment

Originally posted by rosco1 View Post
            Hi there Rick,

While I've been quite heavily involved with that "other" project for a long time now, I do try to keep my eyes open for similarly interesting material wherever possible.

I haven't really looked into this topic as such, but did find the flame colour to be similar. It appears to be a much more rapid flame though.

Interesting...
            @rosco1

The color is from a combination of sodium chloride and a touch of magnesium.

Dr. K. was using sodium chloride and a chemical that was not published. The generator was about 300W at microwave frequencies, if that helps. My system uses less than two watts.

Comment

Hmmm.

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              I remember when that came on the news - he was looking for a cancer
              treatment or something.

I think I saw reference to Kanzius in the Panacea doc I posted a link to.

I thought it was interesting originally but didn't think of doing anything
              with it because he was using xrays or something. Anyway, I think that
              that Dr. Stiffler's vids and that Panacea doc might have enough to get
              in the ballpark anyway to do the slow burning flame.
              Hi Aaron,

I note that with the tissue wick, it auto-ignited at .50 seconds into the video, yet later, without the tissue wick, he had to manually ignite it.

At least it appears that way.

Comment

Many thanks.

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                @rosco1

Dr. K. was using sodium chloride and a chemical that was not published. The generator was about 300W at microwave frequencies, if that helps. My system uses less than two watts.
                Many thanks DrStiffler,

When I get some free time, I may just look at this stuff a little more closely.

Not sure why, but I'm finding it to be of interest.

Sometimes we see things which don't immediately register a hit, but later on, when looking at something else, we then manage to put the 2 and 2 together....

Interesting stuff, thanks again.

Regards.

Comment

@rosco1

WOW...I was just thinking my camper trailer has an electric/propane type refrigerator in it and I bet the flame isn't as big as yours that it runs off when using propane....I'm now dreaming of a Doc Stiffler refrigeration addition, you really need to get a sustained flame here maybe double up on the SEC circuit because even at 4 watts that has to be less then the cost of propane to do the same thing, and you need to test if the flame characteristics are like HHO flame in that it heats whatever material to its melting point. At least in a forced flame...here the flame is more gentle but still might heat better than regular propane, Propane only has half the BTU value per gallon over heating oil.....great work Doc....24

Comment

@Aaron
                    I never removed the video's as you are only the second person that ever realized the significance and potential of what is shown.
                    Dear Doc,

Allow me humbly to mention that I did notice, and I did show your videos at a 4 hour lecture/demonstration I did for a small group a week ago.

As I'm still a newbie, I have not got to try the burn experiments myself, still much to learn. By the way your optical coherence is at least as important IMO. That is a mystery to me that so few apparently picked that up long ago.

Up to the lecture I spent a week experimenting with my SEC cubes.

I leaned that the SECRPTs tuning LEDs went broke one by one, so I replaced them with 100mA types. Also I got a setup where the consumption decreased when I increased the load.

Under the demonstration I did 0.4W in 24 LEDs and lit 4 CFLs. The total length lit in the CFLs was greater than 2 meters. The consumption of the single powered SECTWR was less than 0.5W. There was 2 SECRPTs and a STWR also. The SECTWR was not connected with wires to the other towers.

So the second level excitation is certainly something to look at. I have studied your video where you light the big neon with great pressure. Like the burning water, that's also very impressing, Thank you for sharing.

Eric

Comment

Copyright

Hi guys, just thought I'd add that a great way to prove ownership of an idea is to post it (disks, printouts) to yourself.

The post office stamp the date, and that gives you some federal protection. I did that with the book I wrote.
                      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
                        Hi guys, just thought I'd add that a great way to prove ownership of an idea is to post it (disks, printouts) to yourself.

The post office stamp the date, and that gives you some federal protection. I did that with the book I wrote.
                        Yep Inquorate, that is what we call here a Kitchen Copyright....24

Comment

Just a quick note

When I experimented with SEC15 doing electrolysis I constantly had bubbles floating to the top and some mist floating to the bottom. It was also mentioned in one of the Doc's videos. I'm thinking of going back to those experiments, only now I think I'll implement that sticky aluminum tape we used to put on our batteries...

ABC

Comment

public notary - free at most banks if you have an account

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post

That is a good idea and many banks have employees that are public notaries
                            and they notarize paperwork for free - if you have an account. So print
                            it out, go get a free notary (they record it in their book with date and
                            description) and then make a copies and mail it to a few trusted people.
                            Tell them not to open it but just store it. They can be willingly subpoenaed
                            if needed at a later time.

Then you'll have personal record, you'll have friends that received copies
                            of your notarized copy and the notary public will also have a record in
                            their book of the notarization. And of course anything mailed will have the
                            postal stamp with date.
                            Last edited by Aaron; 02-10-2010, 06:52 AM.
                            Sincerely,
                            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Nice work Dr Stiffler over there! You clearly show that with SEC electrolysis is just another efficient feat.

By the way... can you share some infor about the optically induced coherence ?
                              I am interested in it a lot and you have maintained the video.

Thanks

Comment

Notaries

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                                That is a good idea and many banks have employees that are public notaries
                                and they notarize paperwork for free - if you have an account. So print
                                it out, go get a free notary (they record it in their book with date and
                                description) and then make a copies and mail it to a few trusted people.
                                Tell them not to open it but just store it. They can be willingly subpoenaed
                                if needed at a later time.

Then you'll have personal record, you'll have friends that received copies
                                of your notarized copy and the notary public will also have a record in
                                their book of the notarization. And of course anything mailed will have the
                                postal stamp with date.
                                Hi Aaron

Yes the best is a Notary, this is what I do here in Spain after the fiasco of my patent costing some 23000 to get apart from ongoing fees. I use two, one posts to the other, just incase one is got at! I file on nearly a weekly basis with every scrap of paper etc.

@Dr. Stiffler

Well done on the flame set up, I have noticed too the strange light at the base of the flame and its movement. I use an UV FL of a specific frequency in the UV band as an exciter, one wire connection to FL immersed in the water. This is some current work that I am doing at the moment on a new gas generating cell, we will see in the near future if it works out well or not and I am not prepared to open source this just yet.

Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X