X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3rd method

Hydrogen Fracturing Proccess!
    H2opower,
    I have a question, Does the ionized air and exhaust gasses have to go through the injector with the water? Or can they just meet in the combustion chamber?

Comment

• They can be seperated as stated in the patent. They do not have to be mixed at the injector, that was done for ease of instillation. For it then can be easily retrofited into any vehical once done that way and the safty factor is at its maximum.

h2opower.

Comment

• Interesting reading on ionization!

This is an interesting patent I came across while looking for ways to increase ionization efficiency. Read the patent, it holds relavent info.

Increased ionization efficiency in a mass spectrometer using electron beam trajectory modification - US Patent 6300637 Description

Comment

• Since ew have no more new takers of men with balls of steel I will post the answer.

This is how the injectors break down the bonds of the water molecule. Now any hydrogen and oxygen created while still in the voltage zone might also have a chance to ionize the two gases. Now all of this is based in science so no laws of physics are broken and there is no magic, just pure science. But also notice that the process accelerates for the smaller the area needed to be charged takes less time to do so.

Welcome to the world of the real,

h2opower.

P.S. As you can see those two men of steel where right on the money for the most part.

Comment

• One More Time...

Yet another google books result... secrets of RF design....
            Shows that the secondary of a transformer connected in an apparent series circuit to a capacitor...IS ACTUALLY PARALLEL CONNECTED to the INDUCTOR which is the core of the VIC with the chokes folded into it

Picture the secondary connected to your elbows....your forearms are the chokes coils.... and there is an imaginary water cap between your hands or connected invisibly to your fingertips....NOW..... fold your arms, with your hands touching each elbow...

Thats how the chokes are "folded" into the VIC transformer...

Conceptually, this is how to teach people the vic is ONE UNIT, but the diagram is a series assembly (electrically)...

Here is the diagram below attached...
            seems to match Stan Meyers Calculations perfectly...
            Last edited by TRON; 09-23-2009, 06:47 PM.

Comment

• Finaly!

So another weekend pased AND i was not capabel to login, something wrong whit the energeticforum server or the conection across the atlantic?.. did anyone ells experiense this?

Anyway, back to the reason why i am posting now. The GP - I DI IT - i did actually manage to figer it out. How it works, why it works and the science behinde it, and oh yes - no magic, only known science. I did actuallye write 28 pages on the subject just to pull the last string together BUT.
              Considering the technology we have today, we can whit ease outdo Meyer.

You do actually need to ride the bike yourself in order to understand it and in order to "re-build" it or re-construct it

So, if i say: Rydberg Molecules/Rydberg Atoms - REMPI and Field Ionization, that would make sence to does who are constructing a GP, right h2opower?

NOw, here´s a question h2opower; Do you believe that an upper field (group) of IR led's whould increase the % of libertated electrones?
              I can see why you use a 410 nm photon, makes sence for the hydrogen, but i found 375 - 360 - 365 - 350 nm also at affordable prices which is good news - they are after all in the UV band. Would also mean a lower Field Ionization (in energy.)

WFI:
              pmazz850

Yes, to use a "built-in" method of the 3 individual fuellines into the injector would make things easyer or less complicated if that is the preffered word. But you do not have to, it was just a convenient choice by Meyer, and i will go for that. But you are free to choose anything you feel works for you - there are many ways to do this.

The WFI is also a part that i during this weekend figured out - your added picture h2opower only confirmed what i was working on, and some 85-95% of the process in the combustion chamber have also been covered now, just some smal processes left to complete... and calculations of voltagezones/frequensy/physical size/lenght/flow and such.... but we are getting there which is nice.

I do have some work on the VIC tho, but overall - 85-90% of the system have now been explained so not much left in theory (for me).

So, energy independence is closer then ever I just love working whit this.. almoste an obssesion - HOW'S WHIT ME ON THAT ONE.. LOL
              - Behold the truth -

Comment

• Originally posted by Oneminde View Post
                So another weekend pased AND i was not capabel to login, something wrong whit the energeticforum server or the conection across the atlantic?.. did anyone ells experiense this?

So, if i say: Rydberg Molecules/Rydberg Atoms - REMPI and Field Ionization, that would make sence to does who are constructing a GP, right h2opower?

NOw, here´s a question h2opower; Do you believe that an upper field (group) of IR led's whould increase the % of libertated electrones?
                I can see why you use a 410 nm photon, makes sence for the hydrogen, but i found 375 - 360 - 365 - 350 nm also at affordable prices which is good news - they are after all in the UV band. Would also mean a lower Field Ionization (in energy.)
                If I forget to logoff at my office computer, I have a hard time logging in from home.

The terms you mention are relevant.

You should also consider the intensity of you light source.

One thing I noticed is that you keep referencing hydrogen in the GP. As far as I can tell only air with no water is going through the GP. Hope this helps.

Comment

• I would like to see the GP hooked to a gasoline engine, when the oxygen's energy levels reach or extend beyond the gas energy levels there should be quite the bang for the buck. High octane gas as well as nitro cost bucks this would be a one time expense, I believe that alone would sell this product and pay for more R&D.
                  Seems that this tech would be a great boost in the racing world. Maybe a sponsor could be found in this area.
                  H2O I know your not in this for the money you've shown this by going open source but making money to further R&D would be a good thing.
                  Dave
                  Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• People are using smack boosters and other brute force cells to try and get better gas mileage the GP would do this and safer, with less maintenance.

Meyer's was quit the genius the GP was is a brilliant invention in itself. Ive heard people say he was greedy I don't think that was the case he just wanted this tech to get to the people and not get shelved if he was greedy the oil cortell's offered him enough money to satisfy anyone's greed.

Comment

• using the GP with gasoline

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                      I would like to see the GP hooked to a gasoline engine, when the oxygen's energy levels reach or extend beyond the gas energy levels there should be quite the bang for the buck. High octane gas as well as nitro cost bucks this would be a one time expense, I believe that alone would sell this product and pay for more R&D.
                      Seems that this tech would be a great boost in the racing world. Maybe a sponsor could be found in this area.
                      H2O I know your not in this for the money you've shown this by going open source but making money to further R&D would be a good thing.
                      Dave
                      The problem with that is that with water there are only two components, oxygen and hydrogen... gasoline has more atoms in its complex chain, namely carbon... i dont think the results of splitting hydrocarbon molecules would be of any value, these are tight chained molecules with many covalent electrons, quite possibly the ionized positive charged oxygen, missing 3 or 4 electrons would not break a single chain... the beauty of the water molecule is that the hydrogen has one tiny shared electron that it gives up freely... the amount of energy you would have to put in to crack a hydrocarbom, long chain ( 5 or more carbon atoms) molecule would make the system very inefficient... and the end result would likely produce more oxides of nitrogen, NOX... would never pass a smog check.... but its worth a try... either nothing will happen because the molecule is too strong for the ionized oxygen to break... OR there could be a huge explosion... better stand behind a safety wall, or bunker, and start that sucker with a remote switch on a dyno... with safety blankets on all sides!

good luck!

Im sticking to the easy stuff, H20...........................

Comment

• Originally posted by CPU3rother View Post
                        If I forget to logoff at my office computer, I have a hard time logging in from home.

The terms you mention are relevant.

You should also consider the intensity of you light source.

One thing I noticed is that you keep referencing hydrogen in the GP. As far as I can tell only air with no water is going through the GP. Hope this helps.
                        Now, c mon, realy - intensity?
                        luminous intensity is a measure of the wavelength-weighted power emitted by a light source = How many photons is emitted. The more luminous intensity there is (or candela) the more photons is emitted. It is basic knowledge..

In the GP we want as many photons as possible per wavelenght, so, the more luminous intensity, gives us more photons which gives us a larger % in hitrate - meaning that one wavelenght will have a higher procentage to increase the energy yeild per electron and it also mean that we have a higher propabilety for said photon to accept another photon whit lesser energy, thus elongating the electron or simply ionize it. That is multiphotoionization.

Are you happy now CPU3rother. Hope this answers your remark for light intesity.

And for the hydrogen in the GP: HHO + Gas Processor = The Hydrogen Fracturing Process or porcessed water + GP.
                        Now i understand your remark or maby not - but why would'nt we use hydrogen in the GP and why would'nt we ionize it?

Is it becouse there is a change that gama rays will be given of? is it becouse a free electron might recombine whit said nuclei and create a "spark" of energy and BOOM? Why is it so dangerous?

Unless a proper answer is given or i find said answer myself, HHO in the GP!
                        This is open for debate... shoot!
                        - Behold the truth -

Comment

• Originally posted by TRON View Post
                          The problem with that is that with water there are only two components, oxygen and hydrogen... gasoline has more atoms in its complex chain, namely carbon... i dont think the results of splitting hydrocarbon molecules would be of any value, these are tight chained molecules with many covalent electrons, quite possibly the ionized positive charged oxygen, missing 3 or 4 electrons would not break a single chain... the beauty of the water molecule is that the hydrogen has one tiny shared electron that it gives up freely... the amount of energy you would have to put in to crack a hydrocarbom, long chain ( 5 or more carbon atoms) molecule would make the system very inefficient... and the end result would likely produce more oxides of nitrogen, NOX... would never pass a smog check.... but its worth a try... either nothing will happen because the molecule is too strong for the ionized oxygen to break... OR there could be a huge explosion... better stand behind a safety wall, or bunker, and start that sucker with a remote switch on a dyno... with safety blankets on all sides!

good luck!

Im sticking to the easy stuff, H20...........................
                          Hey Tron
                          I wasnt talking about running the gas through the GP just the oxygen it would be as explosive as the gasoline if not more. The GP has more effect on the oxygen than it does on hydrogen in a water application but the GP could be used in other applications.
                          I know this isnt the goal but just thinking of a way to pay for the R&D.
                          Dave

Comment

• Mr. Meyer's looked at the whole picture and not just the hydrogen, most people are just trying to make more hydrogen he done that and more, he was quit the engineer.
                            Thats why everyone says that he was a fake their not looking at the whole picture, the GP is what set him apart from all the other hho inventors its the thermoexplosive energy of the oxygen that fractures the water molecule in the piston chamber and the high voltage environment.
                            At least thats my take on it.
                            Dave

Just sitting here rambling thinking out load.

Comment

• Oh God!

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                              Hey Tron
                              I wasnt talking about running the gas through the GP just the oxygen it would be as explosive as the gasoline if not more. The GP has more effect on the oxygen than it does on hydrogen in a water application but the GP could be used in other applications.
                              I know this isnt the goal but just thinking of a way to pay for the R&D.
                              Dave
                              Please stop. I'm banging my head against my desk right now - are'tn our goal to end the usage of fossil fuels Dave45, NOT TO INCREASE THE ENERGY AND GIVE THEM HOPE? and maybe 20 more years....
                              - Behold the truth -

Comment

• Originally posted by Oneminde View Post
                                Please stop. I'm banging my head against my desk right now
                                I know I know but their time is up its almost at the edge with the understanding that H2O has shed on the GP and the system as a whole it shouldnt be long now.

Comment

Working...
                                X