X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spark analysis

Thanks citfta,

I believe LV can follow HV over an arc but because it can happen may not be what is required here. It does seem that this effect may be used to make the primary event even stronger by having an inverter or whatever connected on the lv side...but since there is no inverter necessary to have the basic effect happen, that means the effect cause is happening all to the wiring of one capacitor on its own. A 47uf cap at 160v is 0.6 joules of energy...that discharged into the coil at whatever speed without any power supply connected and that 0.6 joules impulse causes the effect. That is a very miniscule amount of energy potential to start with...flea power....but of course is made more powerful when compressed in time.

Jetijs, if 100v or so is required...and I find a little different but yes, point is there has to be enough voltage period for the effect to happen. If I charge a single cap like in circuit A to about 130+, without any power supply connected, the effect happens.

So, when that cap is discharged across coil primary...what is really left that will go from cap, through HV diode to follow HV pulse across gap? After the cap discharges into primary, is there 100+v left to go through the HV diode over gap.

The event is sequential.

It takes time for the cap to discharge across primary. It takes time to charge the coil, time to discharge through secondary...time to jump gap.

Once all those steps are completed, no matter how fast, those steps must be completed for there to be an arc for whatever is left in the cap at that time to be able to go through HV diode and across gap from the arc.

What leaves the cap in order to even produce the HV spark to begin with. After that is gone from the cap, what is left? Is that enough to jump across the gap following the HV arc?
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Jetijs View Post
      Ok, we did some HHO exploding tests. We did 3 tests. In all 3 tests we exploded 1.5l bottle full of HHO gas. The first tests was with an ordinary spark, the second and third test was with the intensified spark. Here is a video:
      YouTube - Water spark test 3

I can't really say that there is a difference. The bang is just as loud in all three tests. It appeared to us that using the intensified spark, the explosion was a tinny little bit more yellow/orange. But can't say for sure.
      Anyway, we had lots of fun and many unhappy neighbors
      enjoy the video
      Amazing!! Glad we didnt try this in the house

def has as much energy release or more than gas! good work
      “Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine.”

Nikola Tesla

http://www.imhotepslab.com

Comment

• smaller test?

Jetijs,

Those are some impressive blasts! LOL, shook the neighborhood...thought I heard dogs barking

I wonder if it is easy for you to do a spark comparison with normal spark vs special spark with moisture mixed with only 1cc of hho on small scale? Might be more noticeable on small scale if there is a difference?
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
          Thanks citfta,

I believe LV can follow HV over an arc but because it can happen may not be what is required here. It does seem that this effect may be used to make the primary event even stronger by having an inverter or whatever connected on the lv side...but since there is no inverter necessary to have the basic effect happen, that means the effect cause is happening all to the wiring of one capacitor on its own. A 47uf cap at 160v is 0.6 joules of energy...that discharged into the coil at whatever speed without any power supply connected and that 0.6 joules impulse causes the effect. That is a very miniscule amount of energy potential to start with...flea power....but of course is made more powerful when compressed in time.

Jetijs, if 100v or so is required...and I find a little different but yes, point is there has to be enough voltage period for the effect to happen. If I charge a single cap like in circuit A to about 130+, without any power supply connected, the effect happens.

So, when that cap is discharged across coil primary...what is really left that will go from cap, through HV diode to follow HV pulse across gap? After the cap discharges into primary, is there 100+v left to go through the HV diode over gap.

The event is sequential.

It takes time for the cap to discharge across primary. It takes time to charge the coil, time to discharge through secondary...time to jump gap.

Once all those steps are completed, no matter how fast, those steps must be completed for there to be an arc for whatever is left in the cap at that time to be able to go through HV diode and across gap from the arc.

What leaves the cap in order to even produce the HV spark to begin with. After that is gone from the cap, what is left? Is that enough to jump across the gap following the HV arc?

Note: Tesla did it with 50volts but he clearly said it is hard to get with low voltage and you HAVE TO use a coil with high self-induction.

As I said there is NO energy left in cap after HV discharge! That energy what is used at LV arc is already stored somewhere else ... in coil

Cap plus diode plus coil is a closed loop whcih may be presented as a power source with connected diode and resistor (about 10k resistance of hv coil)
          Coil is already saturated but cap cannot discharge throught it because of high self-induction. High frequency oscillations are produced in coil probably and that is why energy is stored there. Recall what S1R9 said - he is not using any cap ! Apparently that caps in inverter are sufficient because energy is stored in coil due to impedance and forming resonant condition between cap and coil. Then you open a path for discharge to low impedance coil primary and all these energy which is cummulated and probably enlarged is now running against spark gap.High voltage discharge with superimposed high frequency high current oscillation.

Comment

• "Once all those steps are completed, no matter how fast, those steps must be completed for there to be an arc for whatever is left in the cap at that time to be able to go through HV diode and across gap from the arc.

What leaves the cap in order to even produce the HV spark to begin with. After that is gone from the cap, what is left? Is that enough to jump across the gap following the HV arc?"
            NOTHING IS LEFT.

That part of energy which is needed for LV arc is stored elsewhere - in the coil ! That's why you can use small and big capacitor and see NO DIFFERENCE.

But try it with a coil of low self-induction (with any even big cap if you wish) and you will see the difference...

Sorry I couldn't resist to said it once again

Comment

• Another thing that I forgot to mention. We used an extension cord to get the explosions as far from us as possible (about 50m). We noticed that the spark has trouble to jump across the spark gap if the extension cord is straight and as far away as it can be. But if we take the spark gap and bring it near the power circuit so that it is still attached to the circuit through the extension cord but it is bent in the middle, then the spark is much more powerful. As if there is a big resistance in the extension cord when it is straight, but less resistance if there are some bends and turns in it.
              This is what we used as the spark gap:

The upper pipe is machined so that a standard 1.5-2l bottle fits right on it tightly.
              Last edited by Aaron; 07-14-2008, 10:19 PM.
              It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

• Also, I just saw Ossies new proof of concept video:
                YouTube - Plasma Water Engine Proof Of Concept Demo

Here he shows what happens when the water is injected in a 2 stroke engine. First he just turns the flywheel so that the piston gets in the right position, then he pulses the spark with no voltage intensifier and you can see that nothing happens. But after this he does the same, but this time he is using the spark intensifier. You can see that the flywheel is obviously trying to turn.

Another good video:
                YouTube - The Jumping Marble (Water & Plasma)
                Last edited by Jetijs; 07-14-2008, 12:17 PM.

Comment

• Hi everyone,

I have been busy with a job I had to start 2 weeks ago, so I barely have any time to work on the development. However I have been following the topic here also and I think everyone is doing a great job! keep it up

I just updated my simple circuit today since as indicated before by Aaron the Capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work and I thought that was how my circuit was working until user name: Jetijs showed that my circuit still kept the bridge side connected as the cap discharged. Thanks for pointing that out Jetijs . I made changes to my circuit with a simpler way then you suggestion Jetijs and the circuit is working the best to date now. Also you can now plug it right in the wall since the switch brakes the bridge from the cap and circuit at discharge.

@Aaron, can you please remove both links to your post of my introduction page you posted at the begining since the links to the schematic don't seem to work and update it with my new Schematic below.

I also made a new video to reflect all the changes we have had to date:

YouTube - Ganga Shakti - Water Power (updated circuit)

Please have a look and see if it's good.

Luc
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by gotoluc; 07-14-2008, 02:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by gotoluc View Post
                    Hi everyone,

I have been busy with a job I had to start 2 weeks ago, so I barely have any time to work on the development. However I have been following the topic here also and I think everyone is doing a great job! keep it up

I just updated my simple circuit today since as indicated before by Aaron the Capacitor alone is all that is needed to make the circuit work and I thought that was how my circuit was working until user name: Jetijs showed that my circuit still kept the bridge side connected as the cap discharged. Thanks for pointing that out Jetijs . I made changes to my circuit with a simpler way then you suggestion Jetijs and the circuit is working the best to date now. Also you can now plug it right in the wall since the switch brakes the bridge from the cap and circuit at discharge.

@Aaron, can you please remove both links to your post of my introduction page you posted at the begining since the links to the schematic don't seem to work and update it with my new Schematic below.

I also made a new video to reflect all the changes we have had to date:

YouTube - Ganga Shakti - Water Power (updated circuit)

Please have a look and see if it's good.

Luc
                    Luc,
                    Very Impressive......

When everyone thinks we rae ready to move on to the next step, I will share some Findings I have made involving integrating this into engines, as far as Engine Management, and Possible Engine Candidates that I feel are setup almost perfectly for applying this technology!

Everyone Keep Up The Good Work! Im so Proud of everyone on this one! Our Forum is in the process of showing the world what the possibilities are when people work together instead of against each other.....

RedMeanie
                    (psst...Don't Tell Anyone, But I'm Really Not Mean!)

Comment

• Red,
                      I think that I will be the first one in line for your help as I already have an old Russian car with four stroke 1.5l gas engine with adjustable timing in distributor and carby - no sensors and no computers. I will post pictures of the engine compartment soon.
                      Thanks!

Comment

Red,
                        I think that I will be the first one in line for your help as I already have an old Russian car with four stroke 1.5l gas engine with adjustable timing in distributor and carby - no sensors and no computers. I will post pictures of the engine compartment soon.
                        Thanks!
                        I wish you could get ahold of one with the Rotary Engine in it....I believe the Russians had a few....

Look at the way a Rotary works....Its Ideal for this Application!

RedMeanie

Comment

• Check the operation out:
                          Wankel engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          RedMeanie

Comment

• Better check this patent : Patent

Comment

• Yes, Red.
                              Russians had a few LADA's with rotary engines. Here is some info:
                              http://cp_www.tripod.com/rotary/pg07.htm
                              But they are almost impossible to get and if you manage to find one, it wont be cheap. We have one in the motor museum. Anyway, I got my Lada 2103 cheap - about 500$ and it is in excellent technical condition with almost no signs of rust. We managed to get a speed of 140km/h out of this car and that is very good for a 28 year old Lada. It had only one previous owner - an old man who only rarely used this car, that is why it is in such good condition. The car looks like this:

And this is the engine room

Comment

Yes, Red.
                                Russians had a few LADA's with rotary engines. Here is some info:
                                http://cp_www.tripod.com/rotary/pg07.htm
                                But they are almost impossible to get and if you manage to find one, it wont be cheap. We have one in the motor museum. Anyway, I got my Lada 2103 cheap - about 500$ and it is in excellent technical condition with almost no signs of rust. We managed to get a speed of 140km/h out of this car and that is very good for a 28 year old Lada. It had only one previous owner - an old man who only rarely used this car, that is why it is in such good condition. The car looks like this:

And this is the engine room

I guess the Rotary's are allot easier to get here in the states. Almost every salvage yard will have an old Mazda Rotary sitting around.

By the looks of it yours shouldn't be that difficult to manipulate either.

RedMeanie

Comment

Working...
                                X