Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me thinks I know a bit about Water Fuel Secrets. Me also thinks it can update the forum too.

If one manufactures a substitute of atmospheric nitrogen to make air that say is 15% oxygen and 1% carbon dioxide and the usual trace elements but using say an INert Gas instead of the Nitrogen, the car engine will not run... Why?

Because the Heat from Hot Fusion as the South Pole Positive Energy water vapor is released by the Frequency change of a PetroCarbon vapor causing HEAT (its a TRAIT of South Pole Energy. COLD FUSION is North Pole Energy or what you call hydrogen) this HEAT causes the Nitrogen to expand and push the cylinder down. Fire or explosion does not push the cylinder down. Expanding nitrogen does. its why they add Nitrous Oxide to drag cars.... its a double whammy of heat source and expansion gases.

Why Petro carbons create energy from South Pole positive water vapor is because the Petrol has been refined above the Earth in a tower and so was given a 3 harmonic of the Number for Heaven. Same as why alcohol burns… But we arent up to the numbering system just yet and its impact of Frequencies of Matter.

One must think in terms of Energy, Frequency and Vibration..... not H2O and N or Carbon. Said Tesla. He was clearly smarter than Bedini or Meyers or ANYONE Else since.

Petrol changes the frequency of water vapors. The O energy or the Positive Field Energies want to rust the other vapors in the cylinder namely the Neutral Energies too. Rust is a Hot Fusion process regardless of whether its instantaneous in an engine or on the panels of the mudguards. Rust expands that which surrounds it as in concrete cancer or in between two steel plates. Why this happens is to far advanced as the very nature of water isn’t understood yet.

Here is a cut and paste I wrote a couple years back….

Two Electrode Electrolysis verses Multi-Electrode Magnetic Field Generation in Water.

The scientific branches of physics and chemistry are based upon the singular experiment that when 2 electrodes are placed in water (caustic solution) the two gases produced are ‘hydrogen’ and ‘oxygen’.

This constitutes how the Lab Coat kind sees their universe.

This highly publicised experiment is known to every student who enters high school. It forms the corner stone of Belief in the Cult of H2O. To fully understand this 2 electrode experiment we need to re-examine this experiment, from an outside the box perspective, and do so with an open mind.

Despite the fact one needs specific materials in the electrodes and specific additives in the water, and no mention of voltage or amperage requirements, this singular controlled experiment is hailed as the Holy Grail of the Atomic Structure and constitutes the foundations of all that man believes.

At
    http://footbathtruth.com/documents/p...in%20Water.pdf
    Is a device with 6 electrodes with DC applied and one neutral.
    This “electrolysis” device offers independently verified PROOF that electrodes in water makes impurities disappear. With little to no production of gasses in any ratio that conforms with H2O.

The variation to the above PROOF that “electrolysis” with more than 2 electrodes does other stuff besides splitting water into two gases is that when water is injected with electrons first for 15 minutes then the Food Dye is added and again it fails to mix and “DISSAPPEARS” completely allows independent experimenters to do further experiments upon making ‘elements’ disappear.

The Device that turns water into silver is made with 4 electrodes. Colloidal silver makers use the standard 2 electrolysis electrodes and so the electrodes disintegrate. When 4 electrodes are used in a SPECIFIC electrical power hookup, the wires NEVER wear out and the water tests for silver. Further explanations at; joecellwaterscience.com

These multi electrode “FIELD SCIENCE” experiments are based 25 years of experiments, reports, some certified, video evidence testimony and devices that can be made by anyone and they are even commercially available.

What we have discovered, is that when more than 2 electrodes are powered with DC in an electrolysis like experiment, the water purifies like in the above experiment or it ‘dirties’ like in the silver experiment. NO gases that test H or O. The gases actually test….. Water vapor or moisture. Without heat even, in fact most experiments the container drops in temp.

The types of multiple electrodes (materials and shapes) Orientation to the earths magnetic field, The number of electrodes, and their ratio to Neutral plates effects the outcomes of the waters treated. In fact in most multi-electroded electrolysis experiments it’s the Neutral plates with NO DC hooked up that produce the most bubbles.
    Brand new physics.
    Brand new inventions
    Brand new concepts
    Multi-Electrode placements in Water, (H2O) is the new Field Science of Atomic Structure.

Depending upon the device’s polarity in electrode configuration, will see the device either clean or dirty the water. In some configurations with 4 plates and 2 neutral plates with the center positive instead of making H and O it turns the water into OIL see Videos – MAGNETIC WATER SCIENCE password still being wizzzard777

So what do we make of water being H2O by just applying ONLY 2 electrodes to the water giving H and O but when more electrodes and neutrals are added to the vessel of water you get salts/dyes/saline/oily and raw sewerage grey water turning into pure fresh drinking water or pure water being turned into silver or oil?

Does it not give new evidence about the makeup of water?

Thinking outside the box is usually a cognitive disassociation for those who must believe water is H2O in order to wear a lab coat and keep the faith.

This Field Science where one creates a magnetic field in water rather than electrolysis in water by the addition of more electrodes and neutral plates is actually bigger than Tesla in sending energy across the nation and is bigger than crystals replacing valves moving electronics into the space age. This is the next quantum leap of understanding for mankind

Comment

"Every living being is an engine geared to the wheelwork of the universe." - Tesla

It would make better sense if he said it thus.....

"Every living being is a CELL geared to the Aether of the universe." - Tesla

Every living being has a Neutral Center for Energy Manifestation according to John Keely. JoeCells as do HUMAN Biology Cells all have a Neutral Center. This is the ESSENCE of Russellian Science with an INERT (neutral) Gas at the center of each Octave. philosophy.org

Its the creation of this Neutral Center that allows Life to breed or multiply. It takes ENERGY ALL 4 phases of Energy to build muscle and that energy is sent to the muscle via the central nervous system. Your brain is only a Battery with auxiliary functions. Memory is held within every cell of our water. Its why transplanted people have MEMORIES of the donor organ body like addictions.

Our bodies are 100% water as is everything else in the universe. Sun included.

So how does one gear our bodies cells to the wheelwork or Universal Energy Matrix?

Can anyone give an answer that would satisfy Tesla?
      Anyone from the EnergyScienceconference as they use this as a HEADER on their website or are they all talk and no understanding?

Its vital to know the atomic structure of water and how the waves of vibrations cause the appearance of MATTER in all 4 phases, Plasma or Light Energy, Solid, Liquid and Gas. The 4 phases of water.

Comment

Ahhhh NO Aaron....

You dont have the key to Water Fuel Secrets......

In fact you DO NOT understand even one drop of water.
        If you did, you wouldnt be a moderator on a loser forum.

Did you read my TWO Electrode Electrolysis VERSES Multii Electrodes and Neutral Plates Field Generation as to why the Video shows the PRACTICAL of this Theoretical FIELD SCIENCE on how to turn Water into oil and then setting it alight?????

If you didnt then you just arent up too speed. This guy Meyer is a Certified Drop Kick. The less you know about anything he wrote the smarter you would be...

And to think this thread is over 6 years old and no one will ever bother to replicate what Meyer thinks he reinvented BECAUSE JoeCell https://www.magneticwaterscience.com/?page_id=46
        has SOOOOO much better. And you can come and see it anytime... Pick you up at the airport myself. All donations required. Use the password wizzzard777 to see the videos. Mike has a double levy entrance negative credit score to deal with.

Comment

Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
          Ahhhh NO Aaron....

You dont have the key to Water Fuel Secrets......

In fact you DO NOT understand even one drop of water.
          If you did, you wouldnt be a moderator on a loser forum.

Stop running down my friends here. Aaron understands more than you
          think and his secrets are good stuff actually something to apply, not
          all talk. Got an experiment to back up anything you say?

Think outside you little world box that puts you over and above.
          Where is your proof? I see Aaron's proof and don't point me to a
          set of plans or books.

This is a great forum, you seem to be the loser. Clown?

Comment

stooping knida low for a perceived insult so you can make insults yourself?

Isnt Aaron a big guy who can look after himself in a REAL Debate.

Something you cant do even between the insults...

Is this the best attack you can come up with?

First they Ridicule.

Then they violently attack

Then the NEW SCIENCE is accepted as Self evident......

You are tooo predictable mikey Its why they have the THREE STAGES OF Human reaction.

lets skip the ridicule and get straight to the violent attack it seems eh MORON MIKE?

Its painfully clear to anyone who reads what I write that this is something different and all you can do is verbal diarrhea

But you get that in internet cyber warrior mentality in forums that havent produced oil from water nor Healing and Life extension... Or any Radiant Energy Device for that matter.

I do see lots of Secret tell all books though.

Lets debate Tesla's quote of

The day mankind studies the NON Physical he will learn more in a decade than all of previous history....

Can you do that Moron Mike?" and I'll stop calling you what you are and be a little more diplomatic about it.

Because JoeCells ARE ALL ABOUT the NON Physical. But you dont wanna know. So let me see if Aaron wants to find what he's been looking for the last 6 years since his Secret water knowledge is a bit, how shall we say it.... Lacking?

Comment

"Got an experiment to back up anything you say?"

Did you miss post.

http://www.energeticforum.com/water-...aking-oil.html

there's your experiment

now shut up as I will always be one step ahead of you.

Comment

I am not a moron and you are a silly boy, these people are not losers
                as you suggest clown. Hard science plz, not just talk. Stop whining
                when you get a spankin for being a bad boy or maybe yer not a.

Either way try to say something nice and mix it with real data.

yes Aaron is a big boy and the rest of the intellectuals here, but they
                are not going to engage a clown.

Have a nice day hopeless.Yer true clown colors are showing again.

stooping knida low for a perceived insult so you can make insults yourself?

Isnt Aaron a big guy who can look after himself in a REAL Debate.

Something you cant do even between the insults...

Is this the best attack you can come up with?

First they Ridicule.

Then they violently attack

Then the NEW SCIENCE is accepted as Self evident......

You are tooo predictable mikey Its why they have the THREE STAGES OF Human reaction.

lets skip the ridicule and get straight to the violent attack it seems eh MORON MIKE?

Its painfully clear to anyone who reads what I write that this is something different and all you can do is verbal diarrhea

But you get that in internet cyber warrior mentality in forums that havent produced oil from water nor Healing and Life extension... Or any Radiant Energy Device for that matter.

I do see lots of Secret tell all books though.

Lets debate Tesla's quote of

The day mankind studies the NON Physical he will learn more in a decade than all of previous history....

Can you do that Moron Mike?" and I'll stop calling you what you are and be a little more diplomatic about it.

Because JoeCells ARE ALL ABOUT the NON Physical. But you dont wanna know. So let me see if Aaron wants to find what he's been looking for the last 6 years since his Secret water knowledge is a bit, how shall we say it.... Lacking?
                Last edited by BroMikey; 09-30-2019, 02:03 AM.

Comment

I watched all of the magic water to oil video's, Joe has a oily cell that
                  is empty and pours fresh water into it, turns on his DC supply to
                  release a few HHO bubbles, the oil residue rises to the top making the
                  water look like oil, lights it. The flame speed is slowed down by the oil
                  and HHO.

That is not magic. All my cells turn dark the water to blend in with the
                  oil color. Am I right? Or did I miss something.Clowning around.
                  Use a syringe to put out water from the bottom not the surface and
                  there it is "Pure water" You will get some gullible folks to believe you.

Last edited by BroMikey; 09-30-2019, 02:11 AM.

Comment

It was Fathers Day, I took my 98 year old father to visit Joe again along with my brother, son, and 3 nephews for adjudicators and witnesses and referees not to mention observe that its what we say it is...
                    The cleaning of the cell and preset up isnt on video. The water was brought from the farm just so the family would know where even the water came from. There is even a jar sample on video of a previous experiment and you can watch it done anytime you want. Put your money where your mouth is.

Your comment is near the same as most. You just cant get your mind around water into oil with DC and some stainless steel so you IMAGINE it must be smoke and mirrors.

Now the Aqua Chi Radiant Energy device.... as I sell them here... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/174047016108 is an experimental device that ALSO turns water into oil but only a minuscule amount that you will need to scrape from the rim of the bathtub to have an analysis done.

During the R&D phase of developing the Radiant Healing Aqua Chi Device back in 1997, we ordered 10 transformers with 28VDC and 3 amps for testing. One transformer from china, within minutes had a 1/4 inch of oil on the top of the bucket. So if you like to experiment, buy one of the Arrays off me and hot-wire as many transformers as you can find and collect oil form every one (ask me privately how best to do it) You might find one that makes oil for your car at pennies a gallon. This is proven and doable. Unlike some of the concepts around here.

Given we havenmt patented this process, you could commercialize it with the right transformer and become famous. This is open source at its finest. One piece at a time.

This is how SCIENCE does it.
                    The Breakthrough invention is announced usually in some scientific publication along with how to test the apparatus in a lab and independent researchers around the world, like you Mike, verify what is said.

Until you have done the experiment, one isnt supposed to rubbish it...

So there you have it Mike another experiment you asked for. And I have many more, but lets do one at a time yes?

And it is magic with Tesla Tech, Russellian Science theory and John Keelys Neutral Center theories. Its clearly a level of Tech you do not understand.

Comment

https://www.collective-evolution.com...t-knows-about/

"Doty goes on to explain that multiple crafts have been shown to use zero-point energy–meaning they’ve found a way to extract energy from the vacuum of space.

Jack Kasher, Ph.D, a professor emeritus of physics at the University of Nebraska, once expressed “there is another way, whether it’s wormholes or warping space, there’s got to be a way to generate energy so that you can pull it out of the vacuum, and the fact that they’re here shows us that they found a way.”

I can show you many ways to get Radiant Energy from the Grid
                      It isnt a vacuum and you dont pull it.

Its all about creating a Zero Point or as Russell said it... Still Magnetic Light. The point where the two spirals of Schauberger mechanically twists water.

This is the buried secret water science.

A Worm hole is where two identical Grid Points are created regardless of the distance between them. The Aether is an energy grid only 3D. To imagine it... consider needle work tapestry and sewing a picture on it.

The Aether is a 3D fabric of Space and Matter/Energy moves and rests upon it. As the Energy Grid or Aether is the same structures of Light as Matter, but cubical rather than Tetrhedron, the Structures of Light can come and go into and out of the Aether as Radiant Energy or Sunlight from the Sun, as its source of 'power'.

The creation of a zero point as a POINT where this Radiant energy can be 'released' from the grid is the trick or magic to REAL OVER UNITY.

The Joecell does it easily. The Fisher and Paykel only if you are shown how and the Aqua Chi is a roughie zero point Enhancer.

It takes the Universal Energy from the Grid to Magnetically restructure water or matter into water.

and really Mike? whats to be gained with fake video's? Everyone gains with real video's

And with some 25,000 Aqua Chi's sold world wide..... a LOT of people, like a million have benefited from MY INVENTION of the Footbath Industry...

I will get to this subject in Health Fitness and Nutrition in due course and the 1000's of MIRACLE CURES it has preformed. Not to be confused with the Scam cheap "ionic detox" (read fake science) Copies.

Comment

The cleaning of the cell and preset up isnt on video.

So there you have it Mike another experiment you asked for.

And I have many more, but lets do one at a time yes?

Put your money where your mouth is.

Its clearly a level of Tech you do not understand.
                        There you go again telling me I don't understand. You don't know anything
                        about me. The above is how I read your post. Less the small talk and
                        no Joe didn't do what I do to show and verify. Show me a clean cell
                        and don't clip the video, I want to believe. I find no nothing anywhere
                        proving water into oil. Jesus turned water into wine, that one is awesome.

Stop telling me I don't understand, thx

PS I am only airing out what everyone is thinking.
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 09-30-2019, 03:56 AM.

Comment

There never will be a video that you will be happy with, unless you make it yourself.

So you understand that water is liquid electricity and the atomic structure that allows for electricity to be added to water to make oil? They write books about the electrical properties of water so you have an inkling.

You fully understand LENR as the definition of Cold Fusion? If you do then you can make oil for water too and by the way... if left to dry out becomes the best coal the Southern Cross Uni has ever tested and they are the state govt water testers. We even made oil from water in their car park so there would be NO miss UNDERSTANDING. Something you're good at.

So no you dont understand the NEW ATOMIC Structure of how matter is made form 100% Light Plasma...Nor do you want to understand. You are just an argumentative demanding type who cannot appear to be ignorant when something new comes along.

Now go away unless you have something positive to say.

Comment

Hi, I have just spent time going through this thread, on Myer, and ‘Water Fuel Secrets’.
                            It seems that no one has successfully replicated what Myer suppose to have done. Some are making money using all this ‘Water Fuel Secrets’ by selling books.
                            I and many of my friends years ago built many of these so call ‘water splitters’, and all this different ‘pulsed secret frequencies’ none worked. Bob Brown, made some claims on making HHO, and sold the electronic boards and circuits, that was their secret, selling and making money from this bull**** literature.
                            I proved him wrong and there was a big ****fight, there was a fault in the circuit.
                            There is a thread here of the David Clarks Reactive Power Generator (RPG) Replication Project, I did this back in 2003, I also tried to point out that there were many mistakes made, I wanted to explain, but Aron, told me that I was doing something different, and to start my own thread.
                            It seems this thread is much the same, no real built unit to replicate, I also found a lot about Myer’s work, much of it was smoke and mirrors, his car did not run on ‘water’ water was supposedly used as HHO. But this was also bull****. He actually ran the car on electrical power, what he had done was made a what is now called a ‘fuel cell’, that is why it was completely demolished so no one could find out. I now after many years working with water on a different level think that Myer was just a con artists and a good one. I was a member for many years of a group 'ionization', it was a good group.

Comment

Ionization group had the potential to be a good group, but they couldn't accomplish much but slandering others and no positive experiments.

You didn't point out any mistakes about Mike's RPG, just post your work and let everyone decide.

Replicate my results with my jet where I can turn the propane down so much that it is touching 0 psi and then debate me. I'll wait...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE73bZs-Kl8
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

This single blog post has more truth about Stan Meyer than almost all websites online combined and it was all flushed out in this very forum years ago. Meyer was making ammonia fuel on demand, it was not powered by electric and the only thing you're correct about is that it wasn't run on HHO.

https://emediapress.com/2016/02/07/s...r-fuel-method/
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                                X