Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bedini/Cejka: "Time Ends" in the 2030's (Energy From the Vacuum 20)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Vasa, Is there a particular file you're after ? If so I can upload that quicker
    maybe, otherwise I'll upload the entire 1.69 gig cache in a zip file after 1 am this
    night, I can't afford the bandwidth unless during off peak time.

No file in particular. Would like to have them all to peruse and use to research the other names related to the files. So much info in them.

Comment

Hi tachyoncatcher,

1st, I'm very sorry for taking so long to reply.

Can I assume you are a Catholic? (only because Protestants are suppose to go by the Bible only and there is no where in the Bible for a change to the 4th Commandment by Peter or anyone else. And as I showed, Hebrews 4 is all about keeping the Sabbath and that it remains because God never said otherwise, else He would have said so very clearly.)

So yes, it is Catholic doctrine that they changed the Sabbath from Day 7 to Day 1. They even admit it was not really Peter and if you study the history, it is clear that this was done by the Catholic church... originally they wanted to draw in the pagans that worshipped on Sunday - SUN worshippers.

In the Convert’s Catechism of Catholic Doctrine, we read:

Q. Which is the Sabbath day?
      A. Saturday is the Sabbath day.
      Q. Why do we observe Sunday instead of Saturday?
      A. We observe Sunday instead of Saturday because the Catholic Church, in the Council of Laodicea, (AD 336) transferred the solemnity from Saturday to Sunday….
      Q. Why did the Catholic Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
      A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday, because Christ rose from the dead on a Sunday, and the Holy Ghost descended upon the Apostles on a Sunday.
      Q. By what authority did the Church substitute Sunday for Saturday?
      A. The Church substituted Sunday for Saturday by the plenitude of that divine power which Jesus Christ bestowed upon her!
      —Rev. Peter Geiermann, C.SS.R., (1946), p. 50.

So why is this a big deal?

Because God clearly says it is important to HIM ....... the 7th day Sabbath is right in he middle of the 10 commandments and it is the longest of the 10 commandments. To God, it is a sin to knowingly violate His Sabbath, His Lord's Day. To know that God's 4th commandment is still in effect and to say I will not honor it is the same as breaking any of the other 10 commandments. Same as killing or lying or worshipping another "god" in God's eyes. The penalty for sin is death, regardless which of the commandments we break. Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death"

1 John 3:4 "Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law."

I know this seems harsh to us but maybe I can explain it this way....

Was it harsh for God to allow death and all the terrible pain we suffer in this world because 2 people decided they would not trust God's word and ATE A FORBIDDEN FRUIT? Think about it... all this death came from eating a fruit? Seems utterly and totally ridiculous to my human senses and knowledge.

No - it was not just a simple act of eating a fruit that did us in, it came about because of distrust of God's word and deciding we know better than God.... that maybe Satan was right and God was wrong. There was nothing especially evil in the fruit, it was in who you place your trust.

In the same manner, man has decided that they know better than God's word.

Malachi 3:6 "For I am the Lord, I change not;..."

John 14:15 "If ye love me, keep my commandments."

Remember, God allowed a man in Moses time that broke the Sabbath to be stoned to death. He also punished Israel many times for breaking His Sabbath. That was a large part of why the Jews were captive in Babylon.

Can we use human reason to understand God or to out reason God's words?

Proverbs 14:12 "There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death."

Anyways, my friend, if we are honest and truly follow the clear teachings of the Bible, we must honor God's Sabbath because we Love God.

This will be the true test in the end of time which we are all in, it will become a BIG issue and all will have to choose, who they will follow, man's institutional day or the Lord's Sabbath Day. This is how God has chosen to divide the true of heart from the compromisers. The Bible says that the whole world would be deceived in the end and clearly, 99% of professing Christians are deceived on this important issue so clearly given to us by God.

Originally posted by tachyoncatcher View Post
      Hi SilverToGold,
      No, I'm sorry for not being more concise. God didn't change the Sabbath or day 7 Shabbat, to Day 1 - Sunday. The church of the disciple, Peter changed the "day of rest" Sabbath to Sunday to honor our Lords rising from the dead. While I can see the merit in both methodologies of day counting to 7, I fail to see the reason for insistence of damnation when celebrating his day on a 7th day cycle that end on a Sunday instead of a Saturday. I have not found where God said to keep the Shabbat, only the Sabbath. I apologize for any misunderstandings.
      Peace,
      Randy

Comment

Guys,
        I don't usually buy into discussions like this BUT, If you who claim to be "Christians" have faith strong enough to actually read some material that flies in the face of everything you choose to believe, then read "The Bible Fraud" it throws an alternate point of view into the mix.

Secondly, you don't have to be Christian to need to know what is written in the bible, because 75% of most laws on the planet (probably excluding Islamic countries) are derived from biblical writings; so if you want to know the law....know the bible. The bible does say "7th day holy..sabbath". Now that is in all probability Saturday. the scriptures are quite specific about breaking God's law, ...not which one, therefore if you break one, you've broken them all. Breaking God's law removes you from God's law protection, and since MAN changed the holy day, places man above God, to agree, (worship on some other day) places you under man's law....Cannon Law, which is absolute, no right to defend your self, every officer of man's law is AUTOMATICALLY right, you are guilty with no right to protest your innocence.
        Such is the beast...MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law, know that that is because you agreed to be under man's law.
        Incidently, I'm not a christian.

Comment

Unfortunately my Sky Drive will not allow such large file uploads, I'm at a loss as to how to do it. I'll try another file hosting site.

As for the religious extremism, take it elsewhere I say. Find a religion forum.

Last edited by Farmhand; 12-25-2013, 07:54 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=old kodger;247602]
            MAN! So when the bible tells of dire consequences of breaking God's law...
            QUOTE]
            Leviticus forbids the using of garments made with more than one type of thread. That means Marks & Spencers underpants.

Repent all those who wear such knickers lest ye be put to the sword.

p.s. Even if you don't wear such gartments, Leviticus has words on the subject of hats.

Comment

I wasn't talking to you!

Originally posted by wrtner View Post
              It depends on how you define "true Christians".

All the true Christians that I know reckon this is all a load of crap.
              You have a dirty mouth! Go wipe yourself!
              There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Go read your Bible!

Originally posted by citfta View Post
                Your ideas do not agree with Scripture. To be a true Christian means to believe in Jesus Christ. To believe in Jesus means to believe he told the truth when he spoke. He clearly says in Matthew 24:36 that even He did not know the time of the end. He gave us several clues to help us recognize when the time was getting close but He has not given us the time when that will be. To believe some person has figured out the time and claims to be a true Christian is a contradiction of the Bible.

Respectfully and in Christ's name,
                Carroll
                I am being too hard you, Carroll! I just want to be clear. Jesus said no one knows the DAY or the HOUR. We can know and in fact are commanded to watch and be aware of the SEASONS. In other words, we are to apply logic and common sense but not claim to know things that only God knows. To do that would be a form of blasphemy. Spiritual secrets are only revealed to those with spiritual discernment. Non-Christians and Non-believers can not and will not understand such things. If someone does not understand, they need to learn spiritual discernment. Again, I am not making any claim of accuracy or great spiritual insight. I am suggesting that any Christian reading this post should consider that the Bible contains relevant information if they choose to search it out!

Again, Carroll, this is not a criticism or attack on you! I just want to try and explain myself. I'm sorry you don't see what I see in referenced verses. I also apologize if in my enthusiasm I appeared to attack you! I don't want this to be turned into an argument. Do we have a consensus now, Carroll?
                Last edited by wayne.ct; 12-30-2013, 03:29 AM. Reason: Make myself clear...
                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Yes I agree

Hi Wayne,

Yes I agree with you the signs are pretty clear that the end is near. No need to apologize. I don't have a problem with someone that respectfully disagrees with my opinion. I only get upset when someone is rude or disrespectful.

I am puzzled by all the people on this forum and other places that keep insisting we could make this world into a Utopia if we could only get rid of the people in charge or do this or that. They are completely missing the fact that mankind has had several thousand years to get it right and we have only made it worse.

Our only hope is in the return of Christ and hopefully that won't be much longer. As you have said the signs of the season are pretty clear the end is not that far away, maybe even within our lifetime. All we as Christians can do is share the message of salvation with those around us and eagerly wait for His return.

Respectfully, Carroll
                  Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Setting up a drop box account now for the Cejka files, please all who want the
                    files download them as soon as possible after I upload them and store to a dvd
                    disc or some other external storage for posterity, there is some good stuff in
                    there. I hope to post a link by 24 hours time. Lot on my plate so I hope not to forget, again.
                    My apologies to those waiting.

The bee pollen is good stuff but it's not magic, I use it and it does do
                    good for the health, I'm convinced.

The drop box will allow me to upload the zip but won't leave much space over for
                    me. I might need to remove it in the future, I'll try to avoid that.

Wish me luck for no internet failure or lightning strike.

I'm always reminded of the saying the Lord helps those who help themselves.

In other words if we can't be bothered neither can he. Is how I see the saying is meant to be understood.

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-13-2014, 08:34 AM.

Comment

Here is the Cejka files. EDIT: non working link removed.

Cheers

P.S. Anyone get it yet ? Is it a working link ?
                      Last edited by Farmhand; 01-27-2014, 03:18 AM.

Comment

I can confirm that it is working. Thanks for the upload!

Comment

It happened today

I get a cute image and this text...
                          Error (509)
                          This account's public links are generating too much traffic and have been temporarily disabled!
                          Perhaps it will work later or needs to be reset.

Comment

Yeah makes me wonder just how many people are trying to download it or if it is
                            a baloney excuse to disable the link. It took me almost 2 days to upload it.

Maybe some of the folks who might already have it could begin to upload it or
                            we could start a torrent If we keep the original Zip file without changing the
                            name several people should be able to seed it using Utorrent or something like
                            that, when I go to sleep America is awake ect.

Try downloading from this page. EDIT: Sorry that link is no good either.

If it's only up in one place it's easy to stop.

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-17-2014, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Successful download

It took more than four attempts but I now have a good copy of the files and have looked at a few of the documents. Thanks to Farmhand for posting the file to the drop box.

Comment

This link should be working again now.

EDIT: non working link removed.

Last edited by Farmhand; 01-27-2014, 03:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X