Bedini 6 inch fan circuit question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bedini 6 inch fan circuit question

I recently finishing re-winding my 6-inch fan and completed the circuit. But the 2-position switch, with 12 possible solder points, is not detailed in the circuit diagram. I could not find any schematic details on the Web for this switch. It appears that this switch will direct flow from the power battery to the charging battery and in reverse when switched the opposite direction. I reviewed all I could find on http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lp-please.html , but did not see this mentioned. I believe this switch is a recent change so perhaps Rick could point me in the right direction. Interfacing the switch with a volt-meter did not yield encouraging results for me!

Thanks,

col.zimka

Single switch

I was wondering about this also. I think what has been done, is that the two switches have been replaced with just the one. I wish they would update the video for this. I gave up on the circuit and just made a basic SSG circuit and it works. Will try this fan one again later sometime.

FRC

Comment

Single Switch

Thanks FRC. Though I'm new to this forum, I've been soldering in the tube audio realm for a while. Also, I recently finished a Keppe Motor - kind of interesting. Can you recommend which SG circuit I should follow?

Thanks for your reply,

Col.zimka

Comment

The instructions for the circuit is bad with those kits and the response slow to nonexistent.

Look here, I think this is what you're looking for.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Comment

Thanks SilverToGold

Originally posted by SilverToGold View Post
          The instructions for the circuit is bad with those kits and the response slow to nonexistent.

Look here, I think this is what you're looking for.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
          Thanks SilverToGold, hope that helps you col.zimka. I probably know less
          than others here do.

FRC

Comment

Thanks silvertogold and FRC, that should help bigtime. Once I get this running I know I'll be ready for another project right away. Which would you suggest for battery charging?

Thanks,

Col.zimka

Comment

Working...
            X