Bedini Earth Light

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by plengo View Post
    That is interesting. I am still waiting for the glue to come in.

My cells with the grease are still running very well. Soon I will open one and see the results too.

Fausto.

Fausto,& all

I made this video on a couple of cells, one was the super glue, it may save you some time. The Chili powder cell is still running with no water for about a month, the voltage has gone up, the amps are staying about the same

My video stopped, but super glue cell crystals (without copper) read 1.70 volts and 10Ma, with copper it reads 1.60 volts and 20Ma

So the crystals are more positive than copper

May 2, 2012.avi - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Allwest View Post
      Fausto,& all

I made this video on a couple of cells, one was the super glue, it may save you some time. The Chili powder cell is still running with no water for about a month, the voltage has gone up, the amps are staying about the same

My video stopped, but super glue cell crystals (without copper) read 1.70 volts and 10Ma, with copper it reads 1.60 volts and 20Ma

So the crystals are more positive than copper

May 2, 2012.avi - YouTube

another thing I wanted to show, was that these cells a thermally activated, heat in any form amps up these cells by 50%

I left the chili cell out in the sun for about 15 min and she went up to 40 Ma, and slowly went down to normal over an hour

Also, any cell that has sand or quartz will go up when power is drawn from it

I finally had one cell go over 2 volts that I am testing now, you will never guess what I used Ha!

Best of luck to all

Comment

• If you want your dry cells to last it might be best to place them in a oil such as vegetable oil. This will keep water away from your electrodes.

Crystal Glue Cell In vegetable oil.JPG
        All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• Car motor oil is what Lasersaber was using to place his cells into, as it is non-conducting. They were still working after 4 months, and maybe even longer now. Proves that humidity from the AIR is the main culprit, and not just the galvanic reaction. Thanks for bringing that up...

Ib2, the cell that I made using grout, carbon, sand and table salt, that was made in a soda bottle cap is still producing one volt and one mA, and can still light an led off an oscillator, although dimly. The interesting thing is that the whole top of the cell is now totally wet, and dripping off of the sides of the cap, and forming puddles. No need to water that one...

Allwest: Placing the cells in the sun not only raises the voltage due to increased heat, they are also absorbing all kinds of different energies, like infra-red, ultra violet, magnetic currents, and who knows what else. What happened to the cells that you showed with 500 to 600 mA?
          I'm going to guess at what your new cells have in them... Peanut butter? Hey, don't laugh till you try it.
          Just kidding.
          NickZ
          Last edited by NickZ; 05-03-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
            Hi everyone, I've made a couples of these cells with the right mix and oxides and it works great! The key is the manganese dioxide3(MN2O3) for the full h2o burning mode. It's been since 3 weeks and very little watering every 5-7 days is required for full operation mode. I opened one of the cells to see if there is a galvanic effect and I see nothing. The black copper oxide layer is 100% there and the magnesium is slowly turning black because of the manganese oxide protective layer. Its putting out 3-7 ma on a constant load (5mm white bright led) and 15-20 ma on a 10 ohms resistor load.
            hi crystaldiapole, you posted this a while back, you talk about the right mix, can you share the mix you used? is this cell still running? ive been using Mn and the cells really go up in power but the magnesium suffers a lot, how exactly do you make a Mn oxide layer? does it happen naturally? its very interesting...

Comment

• Originally posted by NickZ View Post
              Car motor oil is what Lasersaber was using to place his cells into, as it is non-conducting. They were still working after 4 months, and maybe even longer now. Proves that humidity from the AIR is the main culprit, and not just the galvanic reaction. Thanks for bringing that up...

Ib2, the cell that I made using grout, carbon, sand and table salt, that was made in a soda bottle cap is still producing one volt and one mA, and can still light an led off an oscillator, although dimly. The interesting thing is that the whole top of the cell is now totally wet, and dripping off of the sides of the cap, and forming puddles. No need to water that one...

Allwest: Placing the cells in the sun not only raises the voltage due to increased heat, they are also absorbing all kinds of different energies, like infra-red, ultra violet, magnetic currents, and who knows what else. What happened to the cells that you showed with 500 to 600 mA?
              I'm going to guess at what your new cells have in them... Peanut butter? Hey, don't laugh till you try it.
              Just kidding.
              NickZ
              Nick, the 500 to 600 Ma cells, I am still testing and investigating

The 2.19 volt cell I am working on is part of it, I was hitting on two cells 2.19 volts and just about an Amp, the problem is keeping it there for any length of time

Comment

• Originally posted by ibpointless2 View Post
                If you want your dry cells to last it might be best to place them in a oil such as vegetable oil. This will keep water away from your electrodes.

[ATTACH]10981[/ATTACH]
                Hi IB2

Good point on the oil, it still creates the liquid, but takes the corrosive oxygen out of the liquid and away from the mag

Have you tried heat on your dry cells? mine show a 20% gain in power with heat

Comment

• Another interesting thing I found out on the super glue crystal cell, is that you can have water as your positive

Submerse the whole magnesium into water with a wire attached to clean side of mag

You can read off the wire attached and the water

Hmm

Comment

• I have an interesting news to share. I have a cell that is extremelly old. It has Mg but it is not one of the ones with carbon and sand. The Mg is totally gone and lights are very bright.

The Mg is totally corroded and it is a kind of paste now with the rest.

To my surprise it seems that after Mg is oxidized we still have the flow. Alum is essential.

Fausto.

Comment

I have an interesting news to share. I have a cell that is extremelly old. It has Mg but it is not one of the ones with carbon and sand. The Mg is totally gone and lights are very bright.

To my surprise it seems that after Mg is oxidized we still have the flow. Alum is essential.

Fausto.
                      thats great! the same happens with the copper oxide, if the Mg in its oxide state is still functional we are really getting somewhere, good work! why do you say the alum is essential?.... i wonder if using magnesite crystal instead of pure Mg would work with your mix... i did a test recently using bornite (its one of the main copper ores) and magnesium in alum water, it gave me over 25Ma at 1.4V, something really strange happens, the bornite reacts and releases methane (at least that's what it smells like)... is the mix you're using the one with the carbon, alum, sod silicate mix?

cheers
                      Last edited by cgalvisardila; 05-05-2012, 07:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by b_rads View Post
                        @NickZ;
                        I have this circuit running on its 7th day of running continuous from a cheap dollar store AA battery. Those batteries come eight to a pack for $1, so 12.5 cents apiece. The battery started at 1.54V and is currently sitting at 1.49V. So it has dropped 0.05V in 7 days. I will keep it connected to observe how long it will last, so far I am very impressed with this circuit.

@ all;
                        Here is a link to a book written over 120 years ago that I consider a must read.

http://survival-training.info/Librar...%20Carhart.pdf

This book describes many of the things we have observed in some of the cells we have built, such as depolarizers, temperature, light, electrode protection, etc,.
                        For example:
                        “It has been remarked that, in general, the best depolarizers are liquid. There are, however, two exceptions which exhibit notable efficiency. They are the oxide of copper and the chloride of silver. Both of these solids readily give up their nonmetallic element to nascent hydrogen, and by reduction to the metallic state become excellent conductors.”

Here is another example”
                        “Battery with Two Carbon Electrodes.” ………. “The E.M.F. is from 0.6 to 0.7 of a volt. No action takes place on open circuit, but since polarization sets in rapidly on closed circuit, the cell can be used only for applications requiring an intermittent current. For such purposes it has a very long life. Some of these cells, after remaining in service for several years, operate absolutely as well as the first day they were set up.”

And yet one more example:
                        “The Sea Salt Battery. —A battery which is said to have done good service has been made with sea salt and powdered alum, in the ratio of five parts to two, dissolved in water, as the excitant. The elements were zinc and carbon, the latter having a very large surface. Zinc chloride and zinc sulphate are formed, and hydrogen is set free, with formation of sodium and potassium hydrates.”

I personally have made a few of the cells/batteries described in this book and plan to make many more. Many of these are very easy to construct and actually watching them perform has opened my eyes to what might actually be happening. Again, I highly recommend you download and read this book. Many of the things we are doing today have already been done over 120 years ago.
                        Happy Experimenting!
                        book written over 120 years

Good read, good find, thanks

Comment

I have an interesting news to share. I have a cell that is extremelly old. It has Mg but it is not one of the ones with carbon and sand. The Mg is totally gone and lights are very bright.

Fausto.
                          Plengo, interesting

Due you know how long, and what kind of power you still have?

The crystal that is growing on the super glue cell, I believe is from alum from the last video

Comment

• b_rads and All:
                            As you were having about the same voltage readings after a week of running an AA battery on the low draw oscillator, that is something more than unusual. At that rate you should be able to run the AA for a couple of months. Are you still getting the same results?
                            I ask because if I place a new AA on my oscillator that has no resistor, in less than a minute the transistor is so hot that you can't even touch it. In 5 minutes is would be melt down, or go up is smoke. Obviously the circuits are very different. I don't test only the voltage, that can be deceiving, as it can bounce back, and so can the current somewhat, BUT not for long, as once the Current is gone, it's gone. Is it possible that your circuit is also charging the AA???
                            Kooler had a Hartley oscillator oscillator lighting leds for 5 months, on a button cell, or 1.5 battery. Could something like this be happening with your set up? I'm very interested in knowing what is happening.
                            Did you ever replace the aluminum foil on the CD cover cell with an aluminum plate, or something similar? I really liked the 100mA output, and is what I working towards now, a useable amount of current, to make some usable light.

@ All: Is there ANYONE yet that can say that their cells show NO oxidation, as well as maintaining the same output while running a load for a long while, not just sitting there disconnected? I really would like to know, not just being critical about this. As a hundred chemicals or more have been tested so far, and there may still many more to go.

I really do think that the TWO treated semiconductor layers are going to be the ONLY way around this problem. Because if any normal electric current gets through the electrodes, there is going to be a galvanic break down, although some normal oxide formation or layer is ok, and is needed, up to lets say up to about 5%.
                            Are we getting any closer. Really? I do hope so...
                            Seams like when anyone like Hutchinson or John B start to get or obtain a marketable product, they stop posting or are not heard from again.
                            I guess we all have to eat...
                            NickZ

Comment

• Seems probable

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                              I am sharing with you info pertaining to your experiment .... not trying to give clues .... giving gathered info spent hours searching to save you time ... and present you with an option worth exploring ... do not think my intentions are to torture your mind ....but more to increase your understanding of the ingredient your are using

more bluntly ...try aluminium as one of your ingredient and you'll see

pyramidal shape is a concentrator and also acts as an Antenna ...

here is an example of a pyramid antenna:

Multiband Pyramidal Antenna for Radio Navigation
                              and Telemetry Systems

http://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/docs..._HEBIB_245.pdf

This seems like a good idea. It definetly worked for Thomas Traweoger with his Free Energy device.
                              - Kyle Herbig

Comment

• It may have "worked" for Thomas the "pyramit man", but not for all the others that followed him down the road to nowhere.
                                I guess we'll never know, if it really works, or not, as he was another one that stopped posting.... and disappeared into the blue.
                                NickZ
                                Last edited by NickZ; 05-06-2012, 09:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X