X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solid State

Originally posted by jehdds View Post
    Guys,
    JB/LIDMOTOR et al is SO VERY Correct. I did a destructive test on my cell #3. I thought I had driven out all the water over my stove, as well as the desiccant would have eliminated the residual. Tonight, I used a small blow torch on my test tube cell. I watched the voltage rise, and lo and behold, the water molecule appeared at the level of the molecular sieve. I can up load this video. I then heated to extreme the contents of the tube and the voltage dropped. I continued to heat the tube until the ZN02 turned black and finally the test tube fractured.
    MINOR GALVANIC ACTION SEEMS TO BE THE MODUS FOR THE CELLS.
    I WOULD pose the question is the acid test for new Solid state cell be that of under vacuum with desiccant to the level of what would be necessary for sputter coating for electron microscopy to ensure elimination of water? OR IS IT THE ESSENTIAL INCORPORATION OF WATER IN THE CRYSTALLINE MATRIX ESSENTIAL FOR FUNCTIONALITY? It seems as if that for any epsom salt cell to be the case.
    JB, can you give any clue on content of crystal produced in kiln?
    IS WHAT IS OCCURRING A PHENOMENON RELATED TO PLASMA?
    CAN YOU OR WOULD YOU SPEAK TO THIS IF NOT i understand.
    VERY BEST REGARDS TO ALL.
    jehdds

VERY BEST REGARDS,
    JEHDDS
    Jehdds,
    The crystal is something I have been working on for a long time I just showed this to test the theory . It worked and wanted everybody to see that it could be done without Rochelle Salts or Epsom Salts. It's a Glass doped lead crystal, this one is a tough one to do as you need 1500 to 2500 degrees. This may be working like a Moray crystal. Before I say anything I must test some more.
    John B
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
      Jehdds,
      The crystal is something I have been working on for a long time I just showed this to test the theory . It worked and wanted everybody to see that it could be done without Rochelle Salts or Epsom Salts. It's a Glass doped lead crystal, this one is a tough one to do as you need 1500 to 2500 degrees. This may be working like a Moray crystal. Before I say anything I must test some more.
      John B
      John,
      Thank you. Here is my video showing you and lidmotor et al are correct on the trapped h20 and delayed galvanic.

Testing of Cell #3 up to destruction.mov - YouTube

I sincerely appreciate your showing us the video of your cell.
      One additional question to ask if possible when you can answer....
      Is any component "hot" meaning radio active or receptive?
      Very Best Regards,
      Jim

Comment

• With many people wondering about different energy absorbing properties of these types of cell, I thought i'd pass this idea forward and I hope it is of use
        A clear and sealed capsule, for energy tests.

It's made from 2 plastic spoons. You snap the ends off, put your mixture in one, along with metals as contacts points and then put the other piece of spoon on top. Seal with epoxy.

Here's one I made earlier, an epsom salt type, running a blocking oscillator:

I'm also wondering if such a containment would be of any use to crystal growing.

Comment

• Solid state cell

John,
          Thank you. Here is my video showing you and lidmotor et al are correct on the trapped h20 and delayed galvanic.

Testing of Cell #3 up to destruction.mov - YouTube

I sincerely appreciate your showing us the video of your cell.
          One additional question to ask if possible when you can answer....
          Is any component "hot" meaning radio active or receptive?
          Very Best Regards,
          Jim

The cell is heated in a digitally controlled kiln to achieve the correct temp. NO RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL USED. Answering for John as he is not at a computer.

Comment

• Seems like there is water we dealing with in these crystals, but here is some argument though. These are solid cells. If oxidation occurs, they will form a passive surface (oxide) and prevent further corrosion. If we say that these oxides do not conduct, then the cell would stop within days once the oxide layer form. Some of our cell have steady voltage for weeks and years, so the oxide layer is not there? what if the oxide layer formed, but it is also conductive.

Transparent conducting film - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Conductive oxides described

Comment

• Originally posted by chuck H View Post
              The cell is heated in a digitally controlled kiln to achieve the correct temp. NO RADIOACTIVE MATERIAL USED. Answering for John as he is not at a computer.
              Chuck,
              Thank you. Just checking in so far as it has been hypothesized that Moray's
              Use of hot material helps keep the metallic
              Sulfides luminesce and thus keeps the surface "PLASMA" and
              Amplification. Moray used Bi,Mo,Mos,FeS,Ge,Znso4,
              Radium,uranium and Thorium.
              Again,
              Are we seeking plasma related phenomenon?

Very Best Regards,
              Jim

Comment

• Solid state cell

Chuck,
                Thank you. Just checking in so far as it has been hypothesized that Moray's
                Use of hot material helps keep the metallic
                Sulfides luminesce and thus keeps the surface "PLASMA" and
                Amplification. Moray used Bi,Mo,Mos,FeS,Ge,Znso4,
                Radium,uranium and Thorium.
                Again,
                Are we seeking plasma related phenomenon?

Very Best Regards,
                Jim
                No plasma related phenomenon.

Comment

• Polycrystalline Solid State Battery

@all,
                  Once again I'm going to say that I do not believe in using any Radioactive material. Everything has radioactive material to some degree
                  in the natural environment, I cant do anything about that. I refuse to use it as it is a quick way to pass on to never never land. I do not have a problem making semiconductors as I have been doing this for a very long time.

Oxides as we find many types and you can use them all to different degrees. I have explained that you have two ways to do this. You are either going to transfer Ions which is a good thing controlled. Or your going to use carrier electrons I prefer the latter. So how are you going to do this, I have explained some post back you must have a donor and the donor must keep moving free electrons.

Ions are not a problem if you can control them in a time release so to speak. Crystals have arrangements of different lattice structures and you need to know something about the chemistry of that lattice before any doping will work and the metals your going to be using. The two best metals right now are Magnesium and copper, they both can be semiconductive and made to work that way.

It is possible to build a solid state battery, and not what the textbook is calling it. This device must be able to stay in the open air and continue to work when the copper is placed on it, a voltage must appear. This would be the same thing as tuning a crystal radio with a beryllium wire, look up crystal diodes of the past, you might see what is going on.

Building a polycrystalline substrate is the direction you should go in, you can make plates out of this and never worry about galvanic action again. Ibpointlass has shown how to grow crystals around the wires, he just needs to make them into plates, so they work like plates two different Crystals. People think that two electrons passing each other do nothing, but they generate a second wave and that wave is energy free for the taking.
                  John B
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Originally posted by NickZ View Post
                    Ultimately it will all boil down to how long a cells output last.
                    "If it doesn't produce 500 mA "I get rid of it", John B says. I like that concept...
                    If a cell will last for years, call it what you may, it is a usable device.
                    I still feel the real source of the energy is in the difference in potential of the two different metals, and not the electrolyte. The electrolyte is only a filtering bridge. You can change every chemical and still get a reaction, but change the two metals, and you have nothing.
                    I have never seen a ion, or an atom, or electron, neutron, proton, etz...
                    nor do I believe all of what is still being in school. But do think that Bearden has a point, or two...
                    Day 4 of my quartz/carbon crystal cell tests, now with 4 cells, the light is still bright, but copper center electrode shows signs of oxidation, the black oxide that I had mentioned earlier as being responsible for any output losses. I scrape it off, or replace the electrode. My newest cells have replaceable positive electrodes, I see no wear on them.
                    I made a cell similar to yours, with smokey quartz powder. It works exactly the same as yours. I got rid of the oxidation of the copper electrode by eliminating all the oxygen around the cell: vacuum pumped the cell and then sealed it with silicone paste. It is hermetically sealed. No matter the copper gives up electrons or receiving them, if there is no oxygen in the environment, cuprous oxide, or copper oxide cannot be formed.
                    Doped quartz( smokey quartz) crystals are the strangest thing I have ever encountered.
                    Do try to get some nanosize smokey quartz and carbon powder, I guess that will further enhance the performance of this C-Q cell.
                    Nice discovery, once more, Dr. NickZ!

Comment

• John Bedini,

Thanks for the quick response.

I must ask about your latest cell. You stated that you heat it in the oven at 2,500 degrees, would this cause a phase shift to another metal? Looking at the Walter Russell Periodic table I see that copper is gold and 4 above copper is magnesium but 4 above gold is "unknown". I saw that your crystal was on the magnesium and at that temp do you think you might have transmutated a layer of this "unknown" onto the magnesium? And also what is this "unknown"?
                      here's his chart. http://www.reocities.com/capecanaveral/8989/russtbl.gif

@all

The Polycrystalline Literal Crystal Battery that i made (borax crystals doped with salt substitute and Epsom salt) is still holding above 500mV nicely. John Bedini is correct we must start working with Polycrstalline crystals as this is the best way to get energy. You don't have to do it my way or johns way but it does need to follow the polycrystalline way. The best advice I can give is to google polycrystalline, marcus reid, and Townsend brown. Also learn about solar panels and what makes up there construction and also learn about sodium and silicon too.
                      All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

• about stationary and issolated cells

hi, i thought this guys work might be relevant:

Home - Energy Probe

i don't follow the bedini earth light thread, but watch a few of the vids on youtube.
                        always interesting.
                        thanks.

stringguy (harpbloke).

Comment

• John,
                          Was the leaded doped glass melted "on" what appears to be magnesium?
                          Melting temp of Mg is 650C.
                          Was this in a former of sorts?
                          Thank you for any clarification as to technique.
                          Very Best Regards,
                          Jim

Comment

• Arron5120:
                            Glad to hear that someone else is trying out the C/Quartz cells. Anyone can make these cells, as there is no heat, chemicals, doping, or initial charging involved.
                            I have had exceptional results. My cells still produce 50 mA or more, after a minute or two of being connected to the meter, while watching the mA go up. I've have made a bunch of different cells, but none of the other types of cells raise in output when connect with a load. The load actually further activates this type of cells.
                            To seal the cells from the air is of course the way to go. As the oxygen in the air, as well as in the water will deteriorate them.
                            I am playing with the electrolyte materials that came in the capacitors, as the thin film between the layer may also work in our cells. I'll test that today.
                            I've got 5 Q/C cells running now, and the 6 volt led bulb that I'm using is very bright. I'm about out of capacitor cans to use for now, or I'd make some more cells.

John B: Your latest video showing the two metals with your crystal mix on the Mg is very clever. Can you let us know more about your formula for the crystal mix, as well as the output, and duration results.

I am always looking for ways to gets more out of these cells than just to be able light an single led. So the cells need to be able to be connected together to have useable voltage as well as current levels, to run regular battery operated devices. Looks like Johns latest cells can be piled up to reach any voltage, with little or no deterioration.

Comment

• John,
                              In your video, it looks as if one side if the copper is a different color.
                              Is it coated? ZnCromate?
                              Very best regards,
                              Jim

Comment

• @ Nick

I want to give the C/Quartz cell a try - 50mA is too much to be missing out on!

Tell me,

Have you tried (and succeeded) with pure quartz?
                                Have you tried charging it with anything?
                                Have you tried doping it?

Sorry for all the questions, but I am intrigued. Ive just got my capacitor can empty, and tomorrow ill use some sand from my daughters playpit, and some ground up carbon rods. Lots of old copper pipes in the garage.

Thanks for sharing !!! And good find!

Comment

Working...
                                X