• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Read it

Originally posted by rosehillworks View Post
    @ John B
    Is this what you are going for?
    [ATTACH]10575[/ATTACH]
    Sorry I can not read what your talking about.
    John
    John Bedini
    www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Check out the volts on the new upgraded cell

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nB93yq7vpI

Comment

• How can you produce these such high voltages with just one cell??? Mag and copper again?? or something else?? Is it over 3 volts or just milivolts?
        Thanks.
        Jean

Comment

• A newly discovered crystalline material for making batteries

I found this article quite interesting:
          Nanoparticle electrode for batteries could make grid-scale power storage feasible
          Just don't know where to buy Copper Hexacyanoferrite for the experiments!

Comment

• 369 369

@ John B
            Sorry about that. I do not know how to make it bigger. It is from the book
            THE BOY ELECTRICIAN. It is page's 368 and 369 . To me it sounds a lot like you are doing. I think it was you that said to read that book. Page 369 got me thinking a lot more about what you are doing. Thanks
            William Reed

Comment

• Cells

William,
              No I was not doing that. I'm just continuing to research the cells. I have come to some conclusions but I'm not ready to post anything just yet. The best working cells I will talk about shortly.
              John B
              John Bedini
              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

• Thermopile

@rosehillworks: I have read this passage in the book and it's just a simple thermopile. Search in google and you will find how to build one. Yeah it works but only if you heat it (I mean really hot!). It has nothing to do with these crystal units. In this case, we are talking about: 1: two dissimilar metals that makes the potential difference (the dipole). 2: Forming a polycrystalin material in between the metals. 3: having the right oxides on both metal that will protect those and serve as a semi-conductor for the 'free' ion exchange. 4: Having water locked up in between the crystal structure (lattice) to be able to burn freely without causing galvanic action. The water (hydrogen) will give you the current. Hope this saves you a lot of reading.

Comment

• Before going further..

Hi John, I know for sure that magnesium is a high energy metal. It takes a very very little galvanic action to produce some current for a long long time without seeing visual deterioration. I just hope that the cuprous copper and the manganese III oxides are a foot step to the infinity battery. I dont want to waste my time and I have put all my trust in you since day one. We know in this case, that we cannot pull any conclusion without long range current supply testing but I hope it's not an hoax. I do know for sure that your not a fool.

Well appreciate, Jean.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrystalDipoleMatrix View Post
                    @rosehillworks: I have read this passage in the book and it's just a simple thermopile. Search in google and you will find how to build one. Yeah it works but only if you heat it (I mean really hot!). It has nothing to do with these crystal units. In this case, we are talking about: 1: two dissimilar metals that makes the potential difference (the dipole). 2: Forming a polycrystalin material in between the metals. 3: having the right oxides on both metal that will protect those and serve as a semi-conductor for the 'free' ion exchange. 4: Having water locked up in between the crystal structure (lattice) to be able to burn freely without causing galvanic action. The water (hydrogen) will give you the current. Hope this saves you a lot of reading.
                    CrystalDipoleMatrix I understand what you are saying thanks.

John B. thank you for your answer. The violet glass made me think of your
                    special plastic you can put over a pv cell to get more power out of it, and I
                    know these crystal cells do respond to heat. I am enjoying what you are
                    teaching us. Sorry if this was a distraction. Thanks.
                    William Reed

Comment

• Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                      IBpointless2, I loved that you went over 2 volts by hooking up to a rock. Have you ever tried hooking up to thorium?

,Shawn
                      Have any of you read the new thread on thorium battery suppresion by five inventors; some from different countries?

Comment

Hi John, I know for sure that magnesium is a high energy metal. It takes a very very little galvanic action to produce some current for a long long time without seeing visual deterioration. I just hope that the cuprous copper and the manganese III oxides are a foot step to the infinity battery. I dont want to waste my time and I have put all my trust in you since day one. We know in this case, that we cannot pull any conclusion without long range current supply testing but I hope it's not an hoax. I do know for sure that your not a fool.

Well appreciate, Jean.
                        @CrystalDipoleMatrix

If you're worried about these batteries being a "hoax", then build some! Bedini has already shown how to build many lower power cells. Like his Depolarizer Cell, I think he called it. He posted a step by step video of it. And while magnesium may be a high energy metal, leaving a load of even 5-10 Milli-Amps on a battery 24/7, can add up very quickly. If the battery isn't built correctly you're going to know it fast. The magnesium will degrade, and the output will start dropping.*

Bedini's batteries are the real deal though. All we need is more power. But the current batteries are more than enough evidence. Bedini has been very open and kind about all this, and I've built too many batteries according to his instructions to think anything but that these are the real deal.

Sorry if this seems like a rant. I mean no disrespect toward anyone. But it just disturbs me to hear Hoax and Bedini in the same paragraph. Anyway, my 2 cents...

Comment

• It's radioactive!

Originally posted by shawnnweed View Post
                          Have any of you read the new thread on thorium battery suppresion by five inventors; some from different countries?
                          Just a quick read on wikipedia show me that it's non-abundent and radioactive. You dont want to play with that ####!

Comment

• Testing of two of John's cell ---and my small replication

@All
                            John sent me two large crystal cells about three weeks ago with materials for building replications. I have been occupied with family matters but I did do simple testing of his cells and was able to make a small replication cell using the materials that he sent.

John Bedini Crystal Cell--- Testing and a replication - YouTube

I will leave it up to John and Chuck to explain the cells dynamics.

Lidmotor

Comment

• Originally posted by Lidmotor View Post
                              @All
                              John sent me two large crystal cells about three weeks ago with materials for building replications. I have been occupied with family matters but I did do simple testing of his cells and was able to make a small replication cell using the materials that he sent.

John Bedini Crystal Cell--- Testing and a replication - YouTube

I will leave it up to John and Chuck to explain the cells dynamics.

Lidmotor

Great work Lidmotor!

@John Bedini

It looks like the cells you sent Lidmotor were pressure cells? Have you charted these cells yet? They're very interesting, almost magical?
                              All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Arthur Schopenhauer

Comment

Just a quick read on wikipedia show me that it's non-abundent and radioactive. You dont want to play with that ####!
                                so is your cell phone but a shoe-boxed sized battery will not create any more radiation than said cell phone yet should be able to create 9 amps non stop for a lifetime.

Comment

Working...
                                X