Bedini Ferris Wheel Regauging Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bedini/cole switched SSG

I am pumped to try some new circuits. I am going to start by converting my 8 circuit single coil ssg into a hall trigger bedini/cole switched machine and then scale up from there, one step at a time.
    John K. I take it you are going to work along a like path, I would love to work along side you, yet thousands of miles apart if you would have me.
    Really wished I had been at the convention but there was no way to make it happen, but with the extra time to plan for the next one I would say right now there is very close to a 100% chance I will be there. (don't tell my wife I said that).
    Bill H.

Comment

big Bedini Motor

synchro

I can not answer that question here as this is completely off subject here.

Ren can direct the questions to me and not other people on other groups as they do not know how to answer correctly.

Current is not the important thing in these machines as it was meaningless at that size. The re-gauging Motor was running on two pulses at less then 350 Ma at 42 foot pound of torque at 6 to 7 RPM's. At every dot located on the motor/generator it was switched on ( in the pictures) The machine was less then 1.2 amps total for 36 volts in run mode.

Hope this answers Ren's questions. I brought everybody up to the machine so they could look at the meters for themselves. The volt meter was a hot wire meter very true in it's reading input battery dead 36.1 but showing charge 37.3, volts output battery reading 45.2 volts meter pegged to one side.current at 3.1 amps. So you can figure from here. This is all caught on film as Tony was filming the meters and the voltages and people going right past the meters without looking. and also Bit's had one running all day driving a load.

I think the problem is that no one believes what Tom Bearden and I have been screaming about for years. Start reading all you can because you must change your thinking for this one. And no one measured the coils because I told them what it was, as I said during my talk, I tell the truth because your not going to believe me. it's up to you to do the experiments, I have already done mine and have shown the machine. I tied this all into ED's work because this energy is all the same thing whether you use rocks or wood. it's all magnetic energy every bit of it.
      John

Originally posted by synchro View Post
      @John Bedini

How does the big 200 pound 4000 turn Quadfilar use impedance to amplify magnet strength?

How can I apply your approach to improve my 4 wire Spiral Knot Torus?
      John Bedini
      www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Originally posted by John_Bedini View Post
        synchro

Ren can direct the questions to me and not other people on other groups as they do not know how to answer correctly.

Current is not the important thing in these machines as it was meaningless at that size. The re-gauging Motor was running on two pulses at less then 350 Ma at 42 foot pound of torque at 6 to 7 RPM's. At every dot located on the motor/generator it was switched on ( in the pictures) The machine was less then 1.2 amps total for 36 volts in run mode.

Hope this answers Ren's questions. I brought everybody up to the machine so they could look at the meters for themselves. The volt meter was a hot wire meter very true in it's reading input battery dead 36.1 but showing charge 37.3, volts output battery reading 45.2 volts meter pegged to one side.current at 3.1 amps. So you can figure from here. This is all caught on film as Tony was filming the meters and the voltages and people going right past the meters without looking. and also Bit's had one running all day driving a load.

I think the problem is that no one believes what Tom Bearden and I have been screaming about for years. Start reading all you can because you must change your thinking for this one. And no one measured the coils because I told them what it was, as I said during my talk, I tell the truth because your not going to believe me. it's up to you to do the experiments, I have already done mine and have shown the machine. I tied this all into ED's work because this energy is all the same thing whether you use rocks or wood. it's all magnetic energy every bit of it.
        John
        Thanks John,

Your first post in response to me (as well as the one above) has been very helpful . I know you've taught us that its not about current but your details above do give me an idea of how hard its pushing and does help.

In regards to the axial arrangement, can I assume that all magnets are all north? And its a little hard to tell from the photos, but there was some references before to the coils being staggered, so that they are not all aligned to a magnetic pole at once. Somewhat like Bill Muellers device perhaps. Looking again at one of the photos if they are a staggered alignment it doesnt look like its by much. The reason I ask is because you have mentioned that the coils fire 5 times per revolution and that they are all in series. I was wondering if they were designed for repulsion only.

I am particularly interested in the axial side of it for the moment. I have some questions regarding the unusual magnet arrangements, but Id like to frame the questions better in my mind before I ask. I assume its the same circuit 1/2 Bedini/Cole for the axial generator as well? Does it source its power for the 5 pulses per revolution directly from the source battery? Ive been playing around with a 2 phase SG with which the inductive discharges are collected in a capacitor and the second phase of the SG is run from this capacitor, I wondered if perhaps the axial arrangement may be run off the bridge/cap off the radials recovered energy?

Finally, a small question regarding your choice of timing magnets. Your first window motors used a rectangular magnet, I notice recently that you are using discs. How do these work in comparison to the latter, do they allow for more precise timing of the halls or are they simply what you had on hand and work as well as the square/rectangulars.

Thankyou for taking the time to respond to this thread.

Regards

Shanan Reynaud (Ren for short )
        "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Harmoniquad thread.

@JohnBedini,

I started a thread called "The Harmoniquad", to discuss the four wire or twin bifilar aspects. I find particularly interesting your use of 15 @ 18 Awg wire gauges. Plese be knd enough to continue to help instruct us over there where the topic's germain.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill H View Post
            I am pumped to try some new circuits. I am going to start by converting my 8 circuit single coil ssg into a hall trigger bedini/cole switched machine and then scale up from there, one step at a time.
            John K. I take it you are going to work along a like path, I would love to work along side you, yet thousands of miles apart if you would have me.
            Really wished I had been at the convention but there was no way to make it happen, but with the extra time to plan for the next one I would say right now there is very close to a 100% chance I will be there. (don't tell my wife I said that).
            Bill H.
            Hi Bill,

Glad you are as pumped as I am. Thanks to the Internet, we could be thousands of miles apart or in the next suburb... I'm happy to work alongside anyone who is willing to build.

My progress will be slow, because I learn by doing and studying what I have in front of me before moving onto the next step. First step is to get my monopole working with a single coil on the Bedini/Cole circuit as I don't have much experience with that circuit. Next will be to add the steel plate to shape the magnetic fields. But I will post my progress as I go. This may take me 6 months or more, but I don't give up easily.

I'm not even thinking about the 2nd and 3rd coils yet or the axial re-gauging generator.

I try to think in terms of magnetics. If I can understand what the fields are doing first, the energy in the form of "electricity" will come naturally.

One thought I had about the steel plate at the bottom of the main coil is that John B seems to have them at an angle where if you draw an imaginary line from the edge of one to the other, they cut right through the Bloch wall of the coil. Look at the attached picture. Imagine the steel plate at the bottom of the coil and redraw the magntic lines of flux to see what I mean.

BTW, I will be at the July 2011 conference. I hope to meet everyone there.

John K.
            Attached Files
            http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Originally posted by John_K View Post
              One thought I had about the steel plate at the bottom of the main coil is that John B seems to have them at an angle where if you draw an imaginary line from the edge of one to the other, they cut right through the Bloch wall of the coil. Look at the attached picture. Imagine the steel plate at the bottom of the coil and redraw the magntic lines of flux to see what I mean.
              very well observed, thanks a lot, that does make sense...

i tried the bedini/cole circuit on the monopole and i like it a lot,it runs different & gives me better charging than the ssg circuit. i reckon youŽll like it to

regards,
              phishy

Comment

Hey John K.!
                Sounds good, I work about the same way. Thats why I am still working with a single coil machine as well, easier to try new things and not alot of down time as there are always batteies to condition.
                Good call on the steel plates, my first thoughts were they were a shield of sorts.
                I have parts ordered for the bipolar circuit and should start putting a circuit together I would think in about 2 weeks. Until then....more research.
                Bill H.

Comment

Big Bedini Motor

Thanks John,

Your first post in response to me (as well as the one above) has been very helpful . I know you've taught us that its not about current but your details above do give me an idea of how hard its pushing and does help.

In regards to the axial arrangement, can I assume that all magnets are all north? And its a little hard to tell from the photos, but there was some references before to the coils being staggered, so that they are not all aligned to a magnetic pole at once. Somewhat like Bill Muellers device perhaps. Looking again at one of the photos if they are a staggered alignment it doesnt look like its by much. The reason I ask is because you have mentioned that the coils fire 5 times per revolution and that they are all in series. I was wondering if they were designed for repulsion only.

They only fire on north poles the south's are then attracted in when they flip the poles. The recovery is sent right back to the motor. The mass-less charge is sent right to both the batteries as per Tom Bearden's drawing of 1984.

I am particularly interested in the axial side of it for the moment. I have some questions regarding the unusual magnet arrangements, but Id like to frame the questions better in my mind before I ask. I assume its the same circuit 1/2 Bedini/Cole for the axial generator as well?

It's a new Bedini/Cole switch that is not on the internet I dought I will be posting it I have seen what has happned to all my drawings, you know somehow the name gets changed about whos it is.

Does it source its power for the 5 pulses per revolution directly from the source battery? Ive been playing around with a 2 phase SG with which the inductive discharges are collected in a capacitor and the second phase of the SG is run from this capacitor, I wondered if perhaps the axial arrangement may be run off the bridge/cap off the radials recovered energy?

Yes, the source is the trigger for the signal, two short pulses and a long recovery indicated by blue led and no current movement on the amp meter, 0 mass-less charge generator function only to add a few so called electrons.( explained at the conference by me)

Front battery and back battery receiving a split signal from that source. Source for motor ( Towards a new electromagnetics 4 1984 Simple Free Energy Motor "Tom
                  Bearden"). The re-gauging takes place when the magnetic flip occurs.

[COLOR="Red"]The source for that Tom Bearden the astronauts boots but much bigger coils and magnets just a different arrangement and spacing. You can make a motor from the arrangement on Toms internet site if you understand the memory effect in magnets. I also have changed the iron arrangement by using wood instead of metal to back it. So basically you have a PM motor working for you and that is why they see no current. Easy to see the force working for you just push two 1 inch thick 4*8 magnets together that is why the calculations will not work. ED's perpetual motion holder is almost the same thing.

The circuit for this is also a new developed Bedini Cole Switch with disc magnets in the upper wheel using a much smaller arc.

Finally, a small question regarding your choice of timing magnets. Your first window motors used a rectangular magnet, I notice recently that you are using discs. How do these work in comparison to the latter, do they allow for more precise timing of the halls or are they simply what you had on hand and work as well as the square/rectangulars.

My choice of magnets was calculated and the round discs fit the job as I could adjust the hall on an arc. The window motor must use square magnets for its operation and disc magnets for the timing.
                  Thankyou for taking the time to respond to this thread.
                  John Bedini
                  www.johnbedini.net

Comment

correct drawing?

Jeremy,
                    Move the right coil to almost TDC 1/8 past move the center coil to 1/2 past TDC to the right the you will be very close on your drawing. The axial motor is in-between the rotor magnets so it holds it off center for start condition. That is why the motor goes reverse slams agents the magnetic field and then takes off forward.John
                    Can anybody do a correct drawing according to John's comments? Honestly I am quite confused. I am not even sure in which direction does the rotor rotate in Jeremy's original drawing, so when I am reading John's comments I can't make anything out of it. Anyone to shed some light on it? Thanks!

I think I can understand the circuit, the middle trsansister is basically turning on/off by the hall, and synchronizing the other two transisters to turn on/off the same time, so that they connect/disconnect the coils to the source battery. This turning on/off is somehow similar to Adam's motor. I am not even guessing about anything beyond this point.

Sincerely,

lanenal

Comment

One thing I've learned from working on John's technology and reading his posts is to look at every minute detail. John always does everything for a reason. (No offence Ren, but John is not going to use what's laying around on a $30K machine )

Since I'm starting on the bottom coil first I'm particulalrly interested in that area. The steel plate to shape the fields is fascinating. When that coil fires the steel plate becomes a massive South pole. Because John does everything for a reason, the length of the plates that extend from the bottom of the coil is also critical.

Did anyone else notice that the length appears to be half the distance to the left and right coils AND at the same angle that these two coils are mounted? Would that not then repel the imaginary South poles between the rotor magnets and also repel the South poles on the bottom of the left and right coils as well?? And since the 3 coils are slightly offset, that makes the geomtery non-linear which means no cogging. Those poor little magnets that are running against each other must be going crazy, wondering which way they should go. The result is.....

John K. (head still spinning!)

Comment

Big Bedini Motor.

Phishy,
                        Good now that you have done that. it's time to collect the charge and start dumping to the second battery with a cap do not get mixed up it's about time someone else does that. Remember use the negative switching out of phase from the rotor a fet with a zener does just fine. If you find the signal is feeble then think about it the answer will come to you. Make sure it's sixteen poles all north adjust the timing wheel for the correct overlap dwell use round magnets and make the hall adjustable, then go away and run your house, not one more word needs to be said/ or go help others, get your machine ready your going to need it.. Get the machine bigger if you can. Good work on doing that.........
                        John

Originally posted by phishy View Post
                        very well observed, thanks a lot, that does make sense...

i tried the bedini/cole circuit on the monopole and i like it a lot,it runs different & gives me better charging than the ssg circuit. i reckon youŽll like it to

regards,
                        phishy
                        John Bedini
                        www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Big Bedini Motor

Here have fun building.
                          JohnB
                          Attached Files
                          John Bedini
                          www.johnbedini.net

Comment

Hi, all !

Sorry, but i see mr Bedini is active in this forum, and i thought
                            that he does not come down to the Earth among us mortalitys ,
                            but he does ! I was wrong, but now i can not resist to ask
                            one or two questions, even if Mr Bedini ignored me...

Maybe i am out of theme a little bit, but how come i can not achieve
                            with Bedini SSG 4 coil, and even 5 coil (about 1500 turns each) better
                            result than 50 % of efficiency ? In fact if those things could give more
                            efficiency we should be able to see that high efficiency with just one
                            big coil and one little rotor, that is the simplest way to see if something
                            works or not, but there is no way to achieve OU with it just like that...
                            Are we all so clumsy, or there is some missing link in those circuits
                            SSG, window motor, etc...?

And finally maybe Mr. Bedini just never claimed OU with these things,
                            and most of us somehow think that he claimed OU ?
                            My impression is that majority of those bedini stuff builders start to
                            build this things believing that they are going to achieve OU, and
                            when they find out that there is no OU, they start to feel bitterness...
                            What is the catch 22 in this matter, i am humbly asking ?
                            Thanks for reading this, i hope my english is funny enough for laugh !

REgards !
                            "There is no love without prayer - there is no prayer without forgiveness because love is prayer - forgiveness is love." Virgin Marry - Immaculate Conception ...The geologists say it's not in the ground, the airforce says it's not in the air, the astronomers say it's not from space, so we are running out of options...

Comment

Big Bedini Motor

John K,
                              Very , Very, Very good and did I not say in a post here what mode it was running in? For those that cant figure this out it is in an amplifier mode like a mag amp It just being used to collect energy. For the size it's 3/4 of the coil length and it is facing the Bloch wall of the other coils. I will say this again The coil is considered a time gate, gating energy under compression, just like a compressor. Quantum mechanics at it finest boy's. Very tricky machine like all my machines. I never kid around with any of this theory, it's all differential equations.
                              John B

Originally posted by John_K View Post
                              One thing I've learned from working on John's technology and reading his posts is to look at every minute detail. John always does everything for a reason. (No offence Ren, but John is not going to use what's laying around on a $30K machine )

Since I'm starting on the bottom coil first I'm particulalrly interested in that area. The steel plate to shape the fields is fascinating. When that coil fires the steel plate becomes a massive South pole. Because John does everything for a reason, the length of the plates that extend from the bottom of the coil is also critical.

Did anyone else notice that the length appears to be half the distance to the left and right coils AND at the same angle that these two coils are mounted? Would that not then repel the imaginary South poles between the rotor magnets and also repel the South poles on the bottom of the left and right coils as well?? And since the 3 coils are slightly offset, that makes the geomtery non-linear which means no cogging. Those poor little magnets that are running against each other must be going crazy, wondering which way they should go. The result is.....

John K. (head still spinning!)
                              John Bedini
                              www.johnbedini.net

Comment

John K,
                                Very , Very, Very good and did I not say in a post here what mode it was running in? For those that cant figure this out it is in an amplifier mode like a mag amp It just being used to collect energy. For the size it's 3/4 of the coil length and it is facing the Bloch wall of the other coils. I will say this again The coil is considered a time gate, gating energy under compression, just like a compressor. Quantum mechanics at it finest boy's. Very tricky machine like all my machines. I never kid around with any of this theory, it's all differential equations.
                                John B
                                Thanx John,

It's making more sense to me now. So I assume that the cores of the other coils that extend into the boxes are the same length as the coils themselves and that the steel plate on the center coil is like a magnetic beam that is pointed at the Bloch wall of the other coils.

Having the outside coils mounted on the top half of the core means that you are creating a Bloch wall in the top portion of the core and not the middle. And as the 3 coils are slightly offset from each other they create a magnetic energy pump as the Bloch wall moves up and down the core. If they were not off-set, there would be no energy pump and the magnets would just fight each other.

When the coils discharge into the cap..... kapow!!

Very clever, John... very clever!

John K.

Comment

Working...
                                X