Bedini Ferris Wheel Regauging Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Les_K View Post
    Ok, I think this really applies here. the reason is, it incorporates the things that were discussed by the originators of this list anyway.

There are two parts we have been taught about getting OU from the SSG. one is
    voltage, but raising the voltage will do little for you unless you have solved
    the other part. The other part is the gradiant or as I call it the slew rate.
    The speed at which the voltage goes from 0 volts to 36 (or 12 or what ever your
    input voltage is).
    There is one more factor I have discovered that we have been told.
    It is subtle, but it is, I think the most important.

*** how long can the core hold back current while the potential is at it's peak
    value*** This is the key to large OU! It is the BIG and final question! this is
    why the MagAmp was so heavily discussed here early on. This is what I would call the
    differential. This one is the one to think heavily about. This is what makes it
    all happen.

Much of this was discussed here when we started to look at the 3GT coils and realised that the center coil had different sized wire. the SSG has different sized wire one for the trigger and one for the output, but both were interacting. I built a pulser page 46 if you have the book. but I added several extra strands to play with. What I discovered was that any one strand would take almost all the power from the coil. having extra strands did not work by giving you more overall power(this is different with the slave circuit as Kron has an important role in the slave circuit). Also when there was not a load on the output the input or base wire took the hit. this interaction got me to thinking a lot about this.

Next when I saw the coils on the Ferris Wheel I began to see what JB has been talking about with differentials. It seems that when you have two wires in parallel where current flows at different rates across them there is a differential between them. this differential seems to fight with the lenz law all over the place(eddy currents as well). this seems to have the effect of not only grinding lenz law to a halt but to do it by slowing current down in the circuit. The entropic effect is not to dissipate energy as heat but to transfer it to something useful in the system in this case. But then since you have the current slowed as it is, you get the radiant filling in all the gaps. Now as complex as this gets, this is only one interaction in the coil. and there are many that are interacting together with this system.

In an ssg the purpose is different and the energy gained in the system is to be transferred through the Diode and into a battery. but in the BFW something else seems to be happening. we are looking at applying this energy to the core itself. What I see happening here is that the energy is built up and exhausts itself into the core and in conjunction with it's created emp and the magnetic flux like we were talking about patrick, and critical timing (my head begins to spin here because we are talking about the effects of curled space time, gravity, lay lines, moon phases.... etc. etc. and I just can't comprehend all that) a scaler is then output from the core itself towards the center of the rotating wheel. This is one of many reasons there is a difference in using litzed vs non litzed. and why when using the non litzed the Bipolar is the better circuit. Anyway with all that said I don't know what to do with the scaler waves. If I knew how to match the system I could set up an antennae and run my house or something.

Now we see that the BFW is very very complex. But I wanted to keep it simple and as I began to ask those questions I realised I had to start my education all over again. Ok so where do I start. the core itself. what makes the things happen in the core. Yes all the stuff about radus boots and mag amps, but the basics.
    To me the core has a few component actions. one; to transfer magnetic flux from the magnet to the windings around the core material. two; to hold a magnetic charge and dissipate that magnetic charge. And how efficiently that is done. what this means is called Remanence flux and Coercivity. The remanance flux is the polarized flux remaining in the core after the excitation has been removed. the magnetising force is called coercivity. and is the amount of magnetizing force needed to bring the remanence flux density back to zero. If we can use a material and magnetic flux density at the right level with the core material then we can reduce this counteractive effort to almost zero. But remember there is an emp created that can also leave remanence.
    At this point efficiency is all I am talking about here but that is important before moving on.

Ok this is a lot of material for one post. So I am going to end here for now.
    Even so, this is just an outline to get started.

Les
    @ les K

I didnt realize this had already been discussed in depth, Ill check it out.

Thanks!

Comment

• It's all there. but, I said current slowed down. I am not sure about that. it may be more correct to say delayed. But certainly Bearden has talked about fewer electrons that are over potentialized. So it may be like a saw fewer teeth bigger bytes same speed.

As far as the impedance goes can't wait for some input from you. I learned a lot while you were out here on that subject.
      Les

Comment

It's all there. but, I said current slowed down. I am not sure about that. it may be more correct to say delayed. But certainly Bearden has talked about fewer electrons that are over potentialized. So it may be like a saw fewer teeth bigger bytes same speed.

As far as the impedance goes can't wait for some input from you. I learned a lot while you were out here on that subject.
        Les
        A while back you mentioned that you had stuck a magnet on the back of your cores, and noticed a decrease in input, and a visible increase in LED brightness right?

Have you tried adjusting this magnet to bias the core in a region where the largest possible change in permeability occurs when the wheel magnets pass?

Take a single coil, disconnect it from all else, and place an LC meter on it. notice its maximum inductance.

Take the largest magnet you can find and saturate the hell out of it, notice its minimum inductance.

Now bias the core with a magnet on the rear. Note the inductance. Now pas one of the wheel magnets over it slowly and note the minimum inductance you get. Note the difference between biased inductance and biased inductance with magnet from wheel at top dead center with the coil.

Now adjust the biasing magnet and try again, shooting for the greatest possible differential in inductance values, this is now a tuned coil.

Re connect it, and start again with the next coil and so on.

The coils look as if are set up so that the EMF induced in one coil is shuttled to the next as the next has its inductance value changed.
        Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-16-2011, 11:52 PM.

Comment

• Let me expand upon this.....

There are 3 coils, each encounters a magnet at a different time. That means all three are changing inductance at different times and EMF at different times. As one coil is subjected to an EMF, the current will flow to the other two, how much flows to the other two is dependent on their impedance which is directly related to their inductance (reactive impedance). Mark inductance's for each incremental turn of the wheel for each coil independently. Note which will have higher impedance's at which points. Note where EMF's are induced.

Now map the energy flow.

Comment

• I knew you would have something incredible to share! Wow, right where I was going....
            MagAmp. I had not considered this test so I am going to have to try it. The tuning is something I have been really needing. thanks!

As to where I was heading in relation to the Iron/Copper wound coil was the MagAmp effect.
            Very much as you have described here. The idea of the mag amp is amazing.
            This site was posted by someone else on this list before, and this is where I got to know the mag amp.
            Homemade Magnetic Amplifiers.
            In here the amp is used just like a transistor except it handles AC. It also has one interesting aspect that someone posted early on this list. They noticed that with the mag amp voltage was present but current was not. in the sample on this web site a magnet can be used to control the flow of current; or a small bias current can do the same thing. Thinking along these lines by adding a iron wire to the core that is in parallel with the other two copper wires adds a magamp effect because the rotation of the magnetic field around the Iron wire is counter to that of the copper(remember; I said that when John Bedini talked about this he noticed the different poles with the same windings etc.). Thus since both are pulsed at the same time it is a matter of adjusting the duration of the pulse to match the cores impedance, but current is way behind voltage just as I said in my earlier post, which is well founded in beardens comments and discussions.
            This can be done just as you have described Armegdn03, not only on the BFW but on the single coil to tune it as well.

I may have some questions for you as I try out your suggestion on the 3GT.

John Koorn,
            With all this in mind Bearden has also said that concerning Neg-Entropy once you have a radiant spike, sending it though an inductor will increase that spike(OU). So given what you said about Tesla impulse can you shed any further light on tuning to see if we can get gain by simply adding inductors to the output of a single coil like this? Can you explain "Nodes" Thanks!

Les

Comment

• @ Les K

If this works out for you, ya might consider stacking some toroidal cores made out of this material instead of iron rod.

Magnetic Materials - 2714A Alloy

which has a very square B-H loop, which will allow for faster rotation and higher differential in potential. More revolutions = more power cycles, but rotation must not exceed specs of core hysteresis or you will loose power to this effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                @ Les K

If this works out for you, ya might consider stacking some toroidal cores made out of this material instead of iron rod.

Magnetic Materials - 2714A Alloy

which has a very square B-H loop, which will allow for faster rotation and higher differential in potential. More revolutions = more power cycles, but rotation must not exceed specs of core hysteresis or you will loose power to this effect.
                I am out of Iron wire.....Seem to have loaned the last of it out?
                Also it took me almost seven months to get my last metglas cores.
                But this looks like a fantastic experiment. Talk about the 90 degree phase shift.
                The phase differentials in this are beyond my knowledge, can you expound?

Les

Comment

I am out of Iron wire.....Seem to have loaned the last of it out?
                  Also it took me almost seven months to get my last metglas cores.
                  But this looks like a fantastic experiment. Talk about the 90 degree phase shift.
                  The phase differentials in this are beyond my knowledge, can you expound?

Les
                  HA HA HA, yes I think you did lend it out. I seem to have some extra now, so maybe ill grab an address from you and send some over!

The differential I was talking about was in inductance (I accidentally said potential). The cores made for this have a very square and steep B-H loop, this means that a very small change in saturation causes a very large change in permeability / inductance. Many of these are made for higher frequency operation than was technically feasible at the time mag amps were initially used decades ago. This means that they can be used at higher rotational speeds (higher frequency) than is possible than with straight metal due to the low hysteresis of the material. I would not set down this path though till you see some effect with the materials you have.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                    HA HA HA, yes I think you did lend it out. I seem to have some extra now, so maybe ill grab an address from you and send some over!

The differential I was talking about was in inductance (I accidentally said potential). The cores made for this have a very square and steep B-H loop, this means that a very small change in saturation causes a very large change in permeability / inductance. Many of these are made for higher frequency operation than was technically feasible at the time mag amps were initially used decades ago. This means that they can be used at higher rotational speeds (higher frequency) than is possible than with straight metal due to the low hysteresis of the material. I would not set down this path though till you see some effect with the materials you have.
                    ha ha ha....No worries on the wire... Just get us all some free power.....!
                    Speaking of which, Have you been thinking about how to capture those scalers off the 3GT?

Les

Comment

• Les,
                      If we were to wrap a coil bifilar, one wire copper the other an insulated iron, do you see any ill effect of Litzing the 2? or do you feel that a side by side winding would be ideal? I keep getting a mental picture of the 2 snakes crossing each other from the medical symbol. Much like Aaron had shown somewhere in the beginning of the thread. I have a 100 ft spool of the iron wire and will be winding a coil this week.

Comment

• That's a good question, I have been wondering that myself.
                        My thoughts are that it depends on what circuit you are going to use to drive it with. If you use the bipolar then I would think you do not want to twist them (This is based on John Bednini's comments). If you use any of the Sg. ssg, master/slave, or the circuit from page 46 of the book then I would think twisting. However this is all experimental. I am set up to use the bipolar circuit as soon as I get back to it.
                        At this point I think you are pretty much up to speed with where I am at.

Les

Comment

• So what is occuring in the mag amp effect could be another example of synchronous parameter variation that Eric talked about, yes?

Good to see you here Andrew. I visit your Capacitive Spring every time I see a post and I saw the recent ones on Mag Amps. Im glad you popped in to say hello.
                          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

• Looking for someone to come to Va to set up.....

We are looking for someone willing to be paid for his/her time to set up either the 12 pole or multi 10 pole and hook it into our solar system. We will provide airfare, housing and an hourly rate. We are located in Berryville Va.My cell is 540-450-6564. ALso have a friend in Michigan who has two sites to be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
                              So what is occuring in the mag amp effect could be another example of synchronous parameter variation that Eric talked about, yes?

Good to see you here Andrew. I visit your Capacitive Spring every time I see a post and I saw the recent ones on Mag Amps. Im glad you popped in to say hello.
                              Mag amp is a parameter variation technology, correct. The word Synchronous alludes to a timing issue with the four quadrant theory. How do you vary all parameters correctly to create a gain.

I don't know what Bedinni intended from his device. I have never built it. I just know how I would go about building a device based off of parameter variation. But id start my own thread if I wanted to go down that route.

You can imagine how easy it would be to create a current with one coil, affect the inductance of another coil through which the first current was shuttled.

Comment

• what is the bendini machine ???

Hi everybody,
                                What is prove useful the Bendini machine ? Only, is it charger machine or what ?
                                can someone explain to me ?

Comment

Working...
                                X