Renaissance November Workshop Convention

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• getting more out of your 3PM kit

I know there are 400 + of you out there w/ the 3PM kits who are eager to get more energy out of it, so we wanted to share our “free timing wheel “schematic”” we do not recommend using a timing wheel unless you feel you have tuned your kit to its full potential including use of the LED’s.

I’m always impressed w/ the workmanship many of you put into these machines. We have had so many experiments for different ideas and we lack the machines and wherewithal to complete such beauty, that if we were to actually create beautiful machines for each experiment we think of, we would be about a year behind where we are now. + I’m cheap – that’s my excuse and I’m sticking to it :-)

For any of you who have kids, grandkids, nephews, and nieces – your mission is to make a trade w/ them. Show them how their Legos can be useful for grown-up machines and projects. The big white wheel comes from the NXT Mindstorm set. The axel comes from the same kit. We’ve used a rubber band w/ this, which also works fine for a few days.
    If you have the Lego parts, caps, reeds, bearings, transistor, wood/plexy lying around, then you can slap this together fairly quickly. If not, Rick’s add on kit is only a few $ and days away.

YouTube - min2oly's Channel

Here is another version w/ rubber band and brush commutator running.

Have fun
    P’n’S

Comment

• posts moved to 10 coiler thread

@All,

Quite a bit of that discussion on the 10 coiler has been moved to the 10
      coiler thread. If there is any post that I moved there that needs to be
      brought back here, let me know.

And if any more here needs to be moved there, let me know.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Hi All,

Was wondering if anybody who went to the conference would like to fill us in on the goss about the r-charge range.

Any reviews from people who have bought the solar version?
        I thought someone by now would of done a comparison to similar models on the market.

Also, I heard someone hooked up a solar r-charge to a ten coiler.
        What happened there?

Any more news from other people who have built the ten coiler?

Would love to hear more information about these products.

Thanks,

Ozy

Comment

• Originally posted by Shanjaq View Post
          This is relevant to my interests!

I've been a lurker here for years, done some tinkering with various circuits like Imhotep's Radiant Oscillator, Stiffler's Exciter, Erfinder's curious rotary switch demonstrator for 568177, and recently a solid-state Bedini circuit using a trifilar coil wound on a K'Nex jig(cheap, consistent results!)
          YouTube - trifilar winder test

Now if only I had the equipment to make a rotor capable of withstanding 30k RPM so I could put the resulting coils to good use =P

I have requisitioned a land conveyance and will be making my way there (bringing some Epochally Über Metal to keep me awake!) Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
          Too Cool - Love it
          FrznWtr

Comment

• Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
            My take on the Bedini conference – bits and pieces for the first day:

The Saga of the Motor Kits
            The idea of having a hand’s on kit was a great idea that unfortunately fell upon the hard on the rocks of reality. By 4:00pm the kits were being re-bagged up and set on the floor while people engaged in conversation that was more productive than building incomplete kits without proper tools and documentation. If there is a follow up convention with a hands on session (which I would certainly attend) I’m sure several procedural improvements will be made. This certainly isn’t your typical convention.

Spokane I
            Hi All
            I'm the culprit
            A fellow had a copy of the previous 3 poll schematic and I said wow I'd like a copy Please. He allowed me to take it to the hotel staff and make a copy. I thought I would help out and made a bunch and took them to Rick and he had them passed out. Sorry it wasn't realized that their was a different transistor used. Did my best. I opted to have my kit shipped to me as I only had a carry on bag. Worried about having to explain all the electronics parts to airport security. sheash
            I did available myself of buying the extra coils and made it home with them OK. I'm ordering the timing cog from truth in heart to complete the learning experience.
            I really enjoyed myself. Met lots of people and learned a bunch. I spoke with many of the presenters and asked lots of questions.
            I intend to get the info on Johns big wheel when it becomes available and will be going to the July convention.
            I want to build an 8' version of johns wheel with 6 sets of the 3 coils like a huge 10 coiler haha. Ambushes huh well wish me luck anyway please.
            I'm not sure if I understand it correctly or not but I did talk to John and asked a few questions. The wheel had two separate systems on it that showed two different things and I believe they worked separately like ether/or.
            The small 2' inner, was to idle the wheel showing the torque of the 10 coil, right?
            The 3 large coil set was the gen so to speak and I believe 14 joule from 3 pulses a second, would be 1209600 Joules a day was figured as posable output. Am I correct in that figure?
            I think that would be about 5k watts an hour, is that right?
            I heard John fretting that we needed to hurry our inspection of the running system as he was concerned the bats might overcharge and blow sense their were only 3 to take the output, even with the limited rpm they had set.
            I'd love to see it at full working RPM wouldn't you all?

The electric Porsche also held my intrust and I spent some time speaking to
            and brain picking the teck that had built it. I was asking if he were collecting the back emf off the motor or what and he said well were going to pull all this out and put that big window motor in it next. Thats when the magic will happen.
            He spoke of from 150 miles a charge to maybe 450 miles. Now were talking.
            I assume he was speaking of the window motor B kit. But I'm not sure on that.
            If you ask me the magics already here with off the shelf parts to convert a vehicle and get 150 WOW. I got 3 small size junkers to work with, think I'll have to give it a try. I also want one of those window motor kits - Yah.

Well I'll close and give my opinion - Worth every cent - Great Professional people sharing and having fun. See ya in July I hope.

PS Rick cleared up my concern about all 5 bats charging on my SSG.
            Nice to know others have experienced it also.
            Best to all
            FrznWtr

Comment

• Originally posted by nvisser View Post
              Pault
              I like your *thinking*

About a self runner. I think that bedini/cole bipolar circuit that triggers with a read switch could work.There they use the trigger coil as gen coil and feed the power back to battery during off time. Much like the watson machine. Then we could use the smallest rechargeable battery to get test results sooner. We don't need to pop back once a revolution but could wait till the capacitor reach 31V and pop it back much like John Bedini does on his ferris wheel, using a 32v zener and maybe a solid state relay or two transistors or scr.I am not to sure if this back popping method is the best when using the same battery.
              I only arrived home today and pack my kit out an hour ago. I think I will try this circuit on it.
              I would like to thank John Bedini and his team for what they brought to the table.
              Also I need to thank Mathew, Bits and Dave for helping me out after my credit cards, money and drivers license got stolen at Seattle airport. Without you guys I would have been lost!!
              I think we have to go sit down and re think the way we were experimenting and start all over doing it the "Non Linear" way. I am not to sure how we will do that but I am sure we will get there.
              Example of non linearity was. The Watson machine having 8 coils and only seven magnets. (I wrongly thought it was to reduce cogging or drag)
              And the second example was the 2 steel plates bent at different angles on the sides of the big coil like magnetic shields or something.
              Oh and also the smaller neo magnet mounted scew on the inside of the huge ferrite magnets!
              Also The smaller coils at the bottom were different distance from the big coil in the center one about a 1/4" further away and one about a 1/4" closer
              Well No Tape-measure handy just best guess.
              FrznWtr
              Last edited by FrozenWaterLab; 12-01-2010, 02:06 PM. Reason: Spelling :')

Comment

• 3PM kit on steroids

Are we having fun with our kits yet... here's another one with 24 transistors:

Patrick

Comment

• Originally posted by minoly View Post
                  Are we having fun with our kits yet... here's another one with 24 transistors:

Patrick
                  Nice work Patrick!

Jeff

Comment

• Are we having fun with our kits yet... here's another one with 24 transistors:

Patrick
                    Indeed nice work, I am having fun with my kit also but last weekend I brought it with me to show some people and one neon bulb bent a little and touched a tranistor during transport so when I fired it up for the demo I smoked it

Regardless I have some new parts on the way and will make it a little more portable this time

I noticed you have what looks like metal bent over the back of your drive coils. Does that help the strength of the magnetic field? Are the extra transistors just added in paralell to allow for more current to the coils when firing?
                    Last edited by kippered; 12-01-2010, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by kippered View Post
                      Indeed nice work, I am having fun with my kit also but last weekend I brought it with me to show some people and one neon bulb bent a little and touched a tranistor during transport so when I fired it up for the demo I smoked it

Regardless I have some new parts on the way and will make it a little more portable this time

I noticed you have what looks like metal bent over the back of your drive coils. Does that help the strength of the magnetic field? Are the extra transistors just added in paralell to allow for more current to the coils when firing?
                      Hey kippered,
                      sorry to hear about your Neon situation. there's always a learning curve, eh - been there done that. we left the neons off and are living life on the edge. one wrong connection and it's see you latter "all 24 transistors".
                      each of the 3 coils (not gen coil) is a 9 filer. we only used 8 out of the 9 -- x 3 that makes 24 transistors.
                      we ran out of the welding rods. that bent metal thing was from another experiment we were doing, the welding rods are welded on
                      we'll have to order some more....

@ Jeff
                      Thanks

Comment

• Thanks for the reply Jeff, using 8 filar? nice does this seem to amplify the results? At the conference I was told that you can reduce the charging time of the coil with extra filars and have been looking forward to that test, but baby steps first...

I just got my replacement parts so I should have it up and running again tomorrow, then my fun begins

I have some nice wire wound pots for the trigger circuit, some new transistors and a bunch of other stuff to experiment and tweak the kit to the best of my abilities.

Good times!

Comment

• Here you go:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF4guRVRkQ8[/VIDEO]

This is one way to turn that 3PM kit into an overunity energizer.

Comment

• Rick Friedrich - R-Charge

This just came up in Google when looking for some EnergenX links:
                            https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com

Read the blog -

In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer, John Bedini. Rick Friedrich’s desire was to private label battery chargers and rejuvenators built by John Bedini’s company. Rick Friedrich‘s company name was Renaissance Charge or R-Charge for short.

Rick Friedrich signed a non-disclosure agreement with EnergenX and promised to respect the confidentiality of John Bedini’s proprietary information that went into the chargers. This intellectual property was the sole property of John Bedini and EnergenX.

A few years ago, around 2011, it was discovered that Rick Friedrich had been involved in some shady business deals with many customers in addition to discovering the disappearance of hardware that was the property of EnergenX. It was also discovered that Rick Friedrich had been accessing John Bedini’s computers by sneaking into the building at night and going through the files.

There were also some energizer kits based on John Bedini’s “SG” designs that were manufactured and distributed by Rick Friedrich. One of the larger units was sold by him to someone for thousands of dollars. As soon as Rick Friedrich of R-Charge had this money, he immediately commenced to sell this exact same unit to someone else for the same amount of money. This is one of countless incidents that Rick Friedrich had done to a number of customers.

This quickly became the normal course of operation for Rick Friedrich and John Bedini and his associates and company wanted nothing more to do with him or his way of doing business. Rick Friedrich‘s relationship with EnergenX was immediately terminated and he got the boot. Immediately, Rick Friedrich began to manufacture and sell battery chargers based on EnergenX’s proprietary circuits, albeit older obsolete ones, but nevertheless, this was all in complete violation of the non disclosure agreement that he signed with EnergenX.

Since then, EnergenX and its distributors have collectively received many dozens of complaints from customers because of purchasing battery chargers and never receiving product. These complaints included the fact that they never received customer service. Many of these complaints also included the fact that many of the chargers did not work, worked a short time or simply did not do as claimed. What surprised everyone is when they learned that Rick Friedrich and R-Charge actually had no further relationship with EnergenX and that he was illegally selling low quality bootlegged versions of John Bedini’s chargers.

To this day, Rick Friedrich continues to sell his low quality pirated versions of these chargers and he also holds mini-conferences claiming to be an expert in “free energy” technologies. He claims to be a man of God and most of his websites are dedicated to him preaching the Gospel to others. This is all one big hypocritical act because the truth is that he is nothing more than a common thief and we challenge him to prove otherwise.

If you have been personally ripped off or hoodwinked by Rick Friedrich the charlatan, we invite you to please contact us and submit your story. If you can include your real name, email, mailing address and phone number, we are going to compile all of these complaints and submit them to the Attorney General as long as various federal agencies because the time has come for his dog and pony show to come to and end.

Please let us know if we can post your complaint publicly on this website. We will remove your personal contact information but would like to list your name and location. If you want to remain anonymous, we will respect that as well. If you do not want us to list your complaint at all, that is fine and we will simply reserve it for the Attorney General.

Please submit your complaints here: https://rickfriedrich.wordpress.com/contact/

Comment

• Originally posted by pentarbe View Post
                              This just came up in Google when looking for some EnergenX links:
                              Hi pentarbe, the following is a response from Rick Friedrich:

Personal Attacks against me for promoting Free Energy Technology.

Recently I decided to finally give a response to the slander of John
                              Bedini against me and set the record straight considering that he has
                              recently passed away and never bothered to clear up a slander he published
                              against me. I ignored this for about four years as he was the type to want
                              to fight about things and I wasn't going to satisfy him in that way. After
                              I recently posted a series of videos of John and I working together and
                              details about our relationship in these matters I expected some more
                              attacks which have now started. Here are my videos that give a little
                              sliver of the real story:

Why John Bedini and Rick Friedrich Parted Ways.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJ-QH3h-xo

Bedini Tesla Switch, What's wrong with it? It KILLS Batteries!
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FyajzU3So

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Presentation at the Nov 2010 Renaissance
                              Charge Convention.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlcfSi0mT3U

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Typical Day in the Shop Part 1
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tf79Q0NXIn8

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Typical Day in the Shop Part 2
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Y7PHmSkQ6c

John C Bedini 14' Ferris Wheel Construction Pre-Convention Setup Part 3
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBGmCLqBAvg

John C Bedini Motors Closeup from 2005. Original 1984 Tesla Switch
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiHmn6-l7h4

[The next video only indirectly pertains to what I am saying here, and
                              that is that I had a close relationship with John and we did many videos
                              together like this.]
                              Howard Johnson's Original Trains Demonstration with John Bedini and Rick
                              Friedrich
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zTJz3VXnM

The following in quotation was posted on a website and reposted on a
                              competitors forum by a person who is unwilling to share who they are,
                              which should be a sign that their attacks are cowardly and mistaken. See
                              if you can connect the dots:

“In the early to mid 2000’s, Rick Friedrich proposed a business deal to
                              EnergenX, Inc., a company headed up by a world famous electrical engineer,
                              John Bedini.”

In the mid 2000's I volunteered to help people in finding free energy
                              systems. Renaissance Charge was later started to sell battery chargers
                              invented by several people, one of whom was me. The idea of each charger
                              and much of its functionality was created by me. I never signed any
                              contract with any company pertaining to these chargers. They were a mutual
                              effort. I did the testing of them and it was my label that was always on
                              these chargers. There is no patent on these chargers. And Energenx patents
                              expired two years ago, and I never violated their patents with these
                              chargers. I have presented video evidence of these facts.

(continued here)
                              Last edited by nilrehob; 02-15-2017, 08:59 AM.
                              Hob Nilre
                              http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Working...
                              X