r-charge / bedini - solar power charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Ash,

One concern I have of hooking a battery directly to the input of the Solar charger is that it may take all the current from the battery at once and blow the fuse. You could run Battery to inverter to (power supply or converntional battery charger) to Solar Charger to charge battery. This should be safe. Then rotate batteries to see if they both eventually charge or discharge.

Mark

Comment

Hi Mark thanks for that man, this is why i will wait for the manual before doing it and confer for all. We got the charger like the steorn kit with out the manual

BTW,that black resin comes off with acetone...

Comment

@ Mark,

That was my fear as well. I don't want to blow mine up yet... I have a feeling that the re-settable fuse will pop if you put a big enough battery on the front end. (If you're lucky LOL) I'd love to do that test for you but I'm having too much fun with the 200W solar panel... Free Energy!! (well after the PV has paid itself off )

@Ash,

I emailed R-charge to see how far away the manual is. I'll let you know when I have an answer.

John K.
        http://teslagenx.com

Comment

Hey John

But you wouldn't be putting a battery directly on the front if you used an inverter to run your power supply.

I realize its probably hard to tell but have you been able to tell if using the solar charge actually charges your batteries faster than with a standard charge controller or if you hooked the batteries directly up to you PV panel?

I'm going to a tax auction tomorrow and hopefully will be purchasing a small cabin that I plan on converting to an off grid system. If everything goes as planned I will most likely be purchasing one of the Telsa solar units if its everything I expect it to be. I hope its more than I expect it to be!

Thanks again, Mark

Comment

Tesla Solar Chargers

We'll be offering something exciting here pretty soon that a lot of
            people have been asking us about. We'll also be offering free bonuses
            with any purchase of the products on the products page. We'll post
            a notice about what is going on to anyone that signs up for the mailing
            list. Tesla Solar Chargers
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              We'll be offering something exciting here pretty soon that a lot of
              people have been asking us about. We'll also be offering free bonuses
              with any purchase of the products on the products page. We'll post
              a notice about what is going on to anyone that signs up for the mailing
              list. Tesla Solar Chargers
              Hi Aaron,

This is good news. I have signed up for the mailing list already.

I'm all for promoting these products as much as you are. As I'm also an authorized Australian dealer for the Tesla Solar Power Amplifiers (and all R-Charge products) I would also like to offer incentives for purchasing the products.

Is it acceptable that I can promote these incentives on Energetic Forum as well?

John K.
              Wavelength Energy Solutions
              Australia

Comment

Renaissance Charger Solar Panel (working) User Manual.

Hi All,

Attached is a working outline of the User Manual for customers who have bought a Tesla Solar Power Amplifier or who wish to buy them.

It was written by Rick Friedrich and posted recently to the Bedini_Monopole3 Yahoo! group. I have pasted it word for word into this format.

John K.
                Attached Files

Comment

coming soon...

Hi Everyone,

Peter and I were at John's shop for quite a while today and
                  got to test out a new technology that will be available soon.
                  We're going to announce it at Tesla Chargers | World's Most Efficient, Effective & Advanced Battery Chargers
                  and anyone on the mailing list will be the first to find out.

We sent out a notice a few days ago about the solar chargers
                  and already everything is sold out - the regular tesla switch
                  solar chargers that is.

Anyway, what we're announcing soon is what everyone
                  wished they had in a solar battery charger.

-------------------

John - you can pm me about your distributorship
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                  Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                  RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                    Hi Everyone,

Peter and I were at John's shop for quite a while today and
                    got to test out a new technology that will be available soon.
                    We're going to announce it at Tesla Chargers | World's Most Efficient, Effective & Advanced Battery Chargers
                    and anyone on the mailing list will be the first to find out.

We sent out a notice a few days ago about the solar chargers
                    and already everything is sold out - the regular tesla switch
                    solar chargers that is.

Anyway, what we're announcing soon is what everyone
                    wished they had in a solar battery charger.

-------------------

John - you can pm me about your distributorship
                    Hi Aaron,

This sounds great! I can't wait to find out.

I sent you a PM, as requested.

John K.

Comment

Hello Arron

When you say the mailing list do you mean the newsletter? I signed up for the newsletter, is there anything else I need to do and when can we expect this new info?

Mark

Comment

Another back from the dead guys..could not take a conventional charge
                        http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3136/0001423h.jpg

This one took about 3-4 days but was worth it, holds steady charge.
                        And we need it for..Here is the Bedini charged battery running a Bedini solid state charging the battery Bedini style.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/7292/0001424.jpg

A Bedini that's powered by a Bedini charged battery running a Bedini for a Bedini charge If i say the word Bedini one more time Ren and John K are going to knock me out

Solid state was built out of the FEG book, works well, we use solar to charge these dead batteries and run them one at a time, will try a series charge soon, still need to read the manual lol. VERDICT..Works well!

Ash
                        Last edited by ashtweth; 08-25-2010, 11:40 PM.

Comment

input/output current pulses

Hi Ashtweth
                          Could you connect an ammeter to the input and output and see if you get the same results as JB got on his video
                          17V , limited to 3A in and about 7A output pulses.
                          Thanks
                          Vissie

Comment

What happend to that Amps?

I spoke to Someone on Skype today that also purchased a solar charger and ask him to do some measurements on the solar charger he purchased from JB.
                            This was what he found:

[12:30:21 PM] naude.visser: can you limit the input to 3a 17v
                            [12:31:44 PM] Someone: yes, 17V @3A, output 2A

So I wonder what happened to that 7-10A pulses on the videos ?
                            Last edited by nvisser; 08-27-2010, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Hi Vissie i did that test and filmed it for all, i was going make a public statement in our new Steorn production and in here on how we can help Rick and John. May as well be now.

John said on PES he dare not turn it up, he has no security. Before i go on.

THE CHARGER IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. Ill still be using it for Demos. And people need to still get this charger FOR A VERY IMPORTANT REASON. As John stated he "dare not turn it up" and there is a reason he took his OU video's of the solar amplifier down.

They have got to John before. John and Rick need help, they need secure condition's before they can give us what the universe has provided. I am here not to judge John or Rick but HELP them. This is why as soon as that little orbo is ready (getting close now) an organization like Panacea is needed to substantiate the phenomenon of FREE energy to consensus reality not just in Tesla tech type conferences.(they do help)

Let the cat out of the bag with all cases AND POTENTIAL, (it AIN'T getting back in once out) and therefore provide HELP to Rick and John (SAFE conditions) so they can get the kudos they deserve for making an OVER UNITY SOLAR AMPLIFIER. Vissie we both know John has had it since 1980.

We need secure conditions for disclosure, even the corporate environment (not just social reform) and PUBLIC (not conferences only) education about these systems and their capacity and the need for security into the release of them.

Our Tests test confirm , John had to tune it down, he said that already on Peswiki, No surprises there. So how do we help, its still a great one to one charger, unique, John Koorn has been very supportive of the non profit org a perfect gentleman and provided help and support with the switch so we can do our environmental projects.

We need to help all inventors, John took his Tesla switch video's down and stated draw your own conclusions about the I/O. Rick would of wanted us all to have it, no doubt in my mind.

When people buy the switch, they can learn about what it can do if they read about it in here, the Panacea page or on Peswiki
                              John Bedini

The R- Charge guys cant do this on their own. We should not expect them too. John K, JIM, VISSIE are all working on Jim's open source 10 coiler which could be the one to let the cat out of the bag.

We need to keep going. As ANY ONE OF THEM, can be used with a presentation of our caliber to justify secure safe conditions, whether you want the NON PROFIT Panacea research center for this, or ANY alternative it doesn't matter what matter's is the safe conditions can only come from building consumer awareness and demand WITH A VALIDATED Free energy principle. A replicated application not meters.

Once that happens (maybe the Orbo will be the first, not by Stoern by developers) then We can HELP Rick and John better.

If people dont use their switch we are going to be further behind. Either way ill be talking about ALL the suppression and how to erect secure conditions in the public eye with our public demos(Steron production have been filming for weeks), a little orbo could do all this.

I am sorry to give every one the bad news that the solar amplifier is tuned down (and we can't turn it back up) but we can help and i will say COUNT ON IT. Will continue filming the Steorn production and will have all these cases and a way to help.

Don't forget that the switch if SECURE is the cheapest power to weight ratio and self contained unit, its small and powerful so we need to TURN IT BACK UP.

Gotta stick together bottom line. Sad day for Rick and John, they deserve better! I am down to help. Please use the switch and tell people what it can do and how we can help.

For Rick /John.

Thanks
                              Ash
                              Last edited by ashtweth; 08-27-2010, 12:54 AM.

Comment

That is a bunch of crap.

I bought this thing. It cost a **** ton. And doesn't do what they "said" it could do.

It is called a solar AMPLIFIER though.

To say they look bad is understatement. Are you kidding? They dipped the thing in Resin so no one could look at it or tweak it.

Who knows what is in it. If they cared they could of left it open to learn from or tweak ourselves.

I'm sorry..but the cat needs to be let out of the bag..as you say.. I have to admit I feel very very swindled.

Safe conditions eh? Guess what. If John Bedini had sold me a solar amplifier that could output just a little bit more than the input.. It could have grown such a huge following around this product that John would be a national hero almost overnight.. And I think I'm not the only one that planned to demonstrate this unit to every official and money base within our scope.

Instead john Bedini sold us a sham that has done nothing but solidify the discreditor stance.

So how the hell does John Bedini missing the oppurtunity to spread his technology in shelf-ready tangible and practicle form to the masses equat to us needing to help him more?

He could of helped himself and all those that trusted in buying his expansive solar charger by building them Over unity.. "tuned down" is different than a loss of power. A BIG difference.

If it was 1 amp more he could of been a hero. Instead it reaks of scam. It's his fault. And being brillant doesn't compensate for that. He has not made any public remarks on this either.. That i know of.. how about promising the suckers that bought your "tuned down" version a new one once you get John his fortress.

Yeah. once you build John his fortknox THEN he can ship out tesla charger that produce OU..

he could of gained alot of support.. now it's lost. don't know the strategy but he failed. I don't see how releasing these OU could of done anything but spread the message and agenda.

Im sorry, but it's bull****. He could of produced irrefutable technology that OU and instead did nothing.

bull****. There won't be a castle big enough to protect John if he doesn't get his product out there.. fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X