No announcement yet.

Bedini 10-coil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look forward for more progress Plazmaz .

Originally posted by juju View Post
    i dont know why mr. bedini if so expert in this area, dont include a battery swapper circuit system, so it can detect when the source battery is running out, and exchange it automatically for a completed charged battery, and also use the same system to the extra charged battery that will power a load (light or device).

its that not simple to do and apply it to this kit?

king regards
    Must be done at the right sequence though. Transistor fries if there is no load.
    Last edited by sucahyo; 04-14-2010, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• cap pulser circuit

you can get most or all of JB's circuits from his free energy generation book circuits and schematics.
      http://www.teslagenx.com

Comment

• Are buyers of the Rick friedrich 10 coil machine under a gag order not to show details of the machine?
        I would think this is very counterproductive. If anyone wants to shell out this kind of money,they should know exactly what they get themselves into and what other builders are doing.

Comment

• Gag order..

Originally posted by albertMunich View Post
          Are buyers of the Rick friedrich 10 coil machine under a gag order not to show details of the machine?
          I would think this is very counterproductive. If anyone wants to shell out this kind of money,they should know exactly what they get themselves into and what other builders are doing.
          I think that argument is flawed as there is a builder who has posted in this thread their device and have shown us step by step their progress.

I am also on the edge of my chair waiting for results. I am looking forward to seeing if people have the same results that Bedini has had.
          See my experiments here...
          http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• When the 10 coilers where first being delivered a few months ago we started to see some posting about them. But now that they have been out for a few months we've seen nothing. I also thought they may have had an agreement about not posting any results but that would be counter productive to a working device and to sales. So I have concluded that no one has had any successful results to post. If someone does have a successful build and good results I would love to hear from them. Actually I would like to hear ANY results on the 10 coiler!

Comment

• Got my kit!

Originally posted by Mark View Post
              If someone does have a successful build and good results I would love to hear from them. Actually I would like to hear ANY results on the 10 coiler!
              This is a well designed kit. Comes with great packaging and instructions. The flywheel design is awesome in the way the magnets lock in. Very easy to assemble and is heavy duty.

More to come,

Bit's
              Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 08-06-2010, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Is that your build Bits?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                  Is that your build Bits?
                  Yes. This is a neat kit!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                    This is a well designed kit. Comes with great packaging and instructions. The flywheel design is awesome in the way the magnets lock in. Very easy to assemble and is heavy duty.

More to come,

Bit's
                    I couldn't agree more. Thank you for the photo's.

Regards Lee...

Comment

• Excellent Bits!!

I can't wait to here what kind of results YOU will get with this device. Please keep us all informed on you progress.

Thank You, Mark

Comment

• RE: 10 coiler

So when can I borrow it ?

Look forward to your tests.

Mart
                        See my experiments here...
                        http://www.youtube.com/marthale7

You do not have to prove something for it to be true. However, you do have to prove something for others to believe it true.

Comment

• Wanted to bump this thread up to light a fire under BITS! Hey bits anymore progress. Get back to work. Waiting unpatiently to hear more.

Mark

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark View Post
                            Wanted to bump this thread up to light a fire under BITS! Hey bits anymore progress. Get back to work. Waiting unpatiently to hear more.

Mark
                            Yep, Finished the tedious task of building all of the circuit cards holding the MJL's and components. I am now wiring the coils into each one of the cards. Should have this running by weeks end.

Bit's

Comment

• The tedious task

Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                              Yep, Finished the tedious task of building all of the circuit cards holding the MJL's and components. I am now wiring the coils into each one of the cards. Should have this running by weeks end.

Bit's
                              More pic's.

Thanks

Bit's
                              Last edited by Bit's-n-Bytes; 10-17-2010, 01:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bit's-n-Bytes View Post
                                More pic's.

Thanks

Bit's
                                Nice work

Looking forward to the tests

Regards, Mike R.

Comment

Working...
                                X