Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

cheniere / energyfromthevacuum sites down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheniere / energyfromthevacuum sites down?

Hi, anyone know what's going on?
    cheniere.org and energyfromthevacuum.com are down
    I've tried emailing Anthony / Tony Craddock to 5 different email addresses to find out what's going on - no responses from any of them

Anyone know anything about what's going on? Are these websites lost to the world?
    Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
    My electronic music

to add insult to injury, all the Energy From The Vacuum trailers have vanished from YouTube too. Anyone know what's going on?
    Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
    My electronic music

Comment

Tom Bearden passed away in February 2022. The site seems to have been playing up since.

I don't know what Tony Craddock's current situation is either. Craddock Engineering is still operating and lists Tony as the head of the company.

It's a shame as there were still a number of the DVDs I was wanting to purchase. I came across a copy of "Energy from the Vacuum" in a second hand book shop earlier this year and I'm glad I bought it.

Comment

Originally posted by phi1.62 View Post
        Tom Bearden passed away in February 2022. The site seems to have been playing up since.

I don't know what Tony Craddock's current situation is either. Craddock Engineering is still operating and lists Tony as the head of the company.

It's a shame as there were still a number of the DVDs I was wanting to purchase. I came across a copy of "Energy from the Vacuum" in a second hand book shop earlier this year and I'm glad I bought it.
        Yeah, Craddock phonenumber doesn't seem to answer, just goes straight to voicemail, and noone rings back.
        I have EFTV01-33 and am trying to digitize them so can view them on my computer. For some reason, EFTV10 and EFTV11 mess up.
        Do you have episodes 34-46 or 19A?
        It's weird that noone is selling these and EFTV site is down.
        in fact, i found another FE forum somewhere else where people were asking the very same question. i hope it's alright to post this URL:
        https://www.energyscienceforum.com/f...nd-tom-bearden

If not, I'll edit it out.
        Last edited by esaruoho; 07-24-2023, 11:42 AM. Reason: added mention of other FE forum
        My electronic music

Comment

turns out the Energetic Productions forum portion of EnergeticForum is locked too. I wonder what's going on? :O
          My electronic music

Comment

Working...
          X