One magnet no bearing Bedini motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wobbler.

Here may be more evidence of a magnetic flow effect. My replacement bearing showed up today, and wound a new bifilar hi voltage spool coil on my electric drill that went like magic.

YouTube - Strange wobble in overhead magnet
    Last edited by synchro; 07-22-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

• Mini core spinner.

I scaled down to the 1 & 1/4" inch PVC coupling from the 2 & 1/2, the smallest diameter I could get the 3/4" into for the final fixture. I glued the bearings inside the magnet, and ran the sanded 1/4 inch carbon rod through. I ran it up with a Hall effect and Darlinton pair to over 20 thousand sitting on a Lidmotor Radio Shack speaker spool of two solid 24 gauge wires, wired for hi voltage. You can see how well that works on Lidmotors video. Remember to wire the beginning of one wire to the end of the other, like the Jewel thief. YouTube - Speaker Wire Pulse Motor.ASF He dosen't get it going real fast because his axel is merely a wooden dowel stuck through a plastic cup. I'm building walls for the outer winding to test the output on this dimension core. Best performance so far. The bearings got a little glue on them, but wore true on the hi speed maiden run. It's not much to look at, it's so tiny, I'll try and post more sanpshots. I'm sending it to the shop for a professional winding. Be back next Friday. One can imagine the setup without much of a problem. The power consumption drops at high speed. I undestand the pulse width begins to shift on it's own towards the upper end, just how much it will help to trim the pulse width more we'll have to wait and see after the new combination reed switches show up.
      Last edited by synchro; 07-25-2010, 03:49 PM.

Comment

• Bi polar Ossie.

I wired my Plumber tape core spinner with two reed switches, one wired N/O and the other wired N/C to a bridge rectifier, and coil leads, then back to the battery from the bridge. The circuit met with instant and overwhelming success! The changeover reed switchs do the job perfectly. Just a minor modification. It only took a little bit of fishing around to notice the effect of placeing the pulse width modifing reed within proper zone which is about 180 degrees, slightly offset. I am sure I have a self runner. The output from the axially wound core was much higher then any of the output coils placed in adjacency. In this case it's powering the spinner and sending current back to the battery, from current generated in the motor wrap by the spinning magnet rotor during the induced pulse gap. The motor r.p.m is around a thousand . I haven't made any charge measurements yet, but so far, the Ossie circuit adapted to this type of spinner with great success. This design is sure to generate more power through it's own axialy placed winding then the Ossie coils in adjacency. I have to re-configure for charge testing now.

Update:
        Running too hot without resistors to get long period power draw readings for now, but looks like it's holding pretty steady for the half hour it's good for without increased resistence. The voltage returned from a drop and sustained the upward number. I noticed 50 millivolt battery charge increase readings form flyback spikes in the loop when the curf switch draws too close and shuts it down. The normaly closed position acts like ignition contact points, pulling apart. This kind of point system was originally patented by Bosch for his magneto. Ossie's circuit has the 2nd switch normally open, but this forces us to position it in reverse direction from it's sister. Mine positions the same way, inward to trigger. With Ossie's switch, you have to time by pushing the power switch inward and pulling the kill switch outward. This makes it clumsey. The reverse wiring makes the 2nd switch line up symetricaly and I think its more ergonomicly comfortable to fool around with..
        Last edited by synchro; 07-26-2010, 12:59 AM.

Comment

• Gravity loss.

I have a theory that the extra power output should equal it's gravity loss in the amount it would take to levitate the magnet and core with the hi voltage electro static watts per kilo formula. The output per grams of weight loss should equal the watts per kilo to achieve the same amount of levitation through electro-static lifting.

The prototype core is at the electrical shop for a professional wrap. I selected 26 gauge bifilar. I have't tried to motor with a hi voltage core wrap yet. I'm testing Lidmotor's Joulini on the hi voltage spool, with the center tap on the hot lead, the potentiometer, resistor and TIP3055 conecting the other two leads. I don't think theres any advantage to the Bedini Window wrap or the Newman counter clockwise and reversed wrap twin over the simple end to end for a motor. My design produces an electromagnetic pole over each end of the magnet rotor, and works the same way as all the more complex designs.
          Last edited by synchro; 07-27-2010, 01:07 AM.

Comment

• B-field.

Here's a link to view the B-field torsioning the aether:

http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/magvtx.htm

Comment

• Magnetman.

400 volts from Magnetman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv850...layer_embedded

Comment

• Coil wrap.

I just got back from the electric shop with the wraped coil core. They did exactly what I asked. I brought my checkbook, and asked the electrician how much, expecting to pay maybe $80.00 and he said: "Oh, just drop by with some sodas". The winding is finely finshed, with insulated leads, epoxy, and shelac. Sliped him twenty bucks, and felt like Price Charming. I'm trying to track down my photographer, I'll ask him to take one of the Plumber spool alternator too. The number of wraps were arbitray. I have to test the ohmic resistenc to gauge the number of turns exactly, I would guess around four or five hundred. I need to test this one before I can build a custom one for a suitable output range. It's a very powerfull and potentialy lethal piece of equipment at this time. The quality wraps and precision bearings make this an industrial quality alternator.

Comment

• First test.

I wired the biflilar output to the bridge in paralell, with the D.C. output of around 120 volts looped back to the primary. I ran it for about a half an hour with hardly any power consumption: It rocked between 12.11 and 12.10. I then disconected the loop charging leads, and it ran down to 12.07 in four minutes at 18,000 r.p.m's. This is with no flyback from the pulse coil, which the Bedini-Davro circuit sends to a charging battery along with the flux coil output. The motor will run for a long long time the way it's wired already. It started around 15,500 then ran up to 18,000 as it warmed up. It likes that high a speed. I don't know where this is going to lead. The faster it runs the less power it consumes. Tried to run it on my scale, but it weighed too much. Very quiet, just a whisper. Hooked it up to the inverter and it killed the motor.
                  Last edited by synchro; 07-31-2010, 02:56 PM.

Comment

• Recovery circuit.

@Jonnydavro

How would you or Lidmotor wire this Hall effect transister circuit to recover bemf? Run a diode off the collector?

Tested the alternator again for over an hour. The system is at least breaking even with the feedback loop. Once the coil core is repositioned to adjust for the back loop drag effect, it begins to nurse itself back to speed. It slowly gained an additional 2,000 r.p.m's from 17,000 where it ran before I looped it, to over 19,000 while the input held steady. It slowly picks up this extra speed as the pulse width self tapers and the motor steadily gains speed as it reaches super efficiency. I suspect the B-field torsioning of the aether, somehow relieving Lenz drag. I outlined this theory in my earlier posts. The motor achieves an inverse power curve, where increased speed lowers input and at the same time increases output!

The bemf would be all gravy. This would easily illuminate one or maybe more of Jeana's Freedom Light LED candelabras that Lidmotor demo's with his recovery circuit.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by synchro; 08-01-2010, 02:09 AM.

Comment

• Hi,

If I may chime in...

Somewhere I have seen this schematic though. I attached a small modification to show where to capture the pulse created by the collapsing field.

I also drew a resistor inserted in series between the Hall output (which is an open collector) and the switching transistor base electrode to limit base current. Without the resistor the full supply battery voltage would rush forward current into the b-e junction of the PNP transistor when the Hall device is just ON, possibly causing rather high current in both them.

If you want the regained energy take out from the electrolytic capacitor in such a way that the negative voltage leg of the capacitor be independent from the battery positive point, then you may wish to wind the electromagnet with double wire, bifilarly, and use the second identical coil as a 1:1 transformer secondary coil to feed the diode and the cap.

rgds, Gyula
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by gyula; 08-01-2010, 07:35 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Hi Synchro.I would recover the bemf the way Gyula showed but you could also try it configured to recover the flyforward voltage by connecting the negative of the cap to the battery negative as your setup is highly experimental and it is worth checking both flyback and fly forward recovery.
                        Also keep an eye on this thread by tester16 as he seems to be getting primary battery recharge but i am not sure of his circuit as he mentions the use of three ground's.
                        http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ead.php?t=6156
                        I have also seen the reduced current draw with increased speed and i would be interested to know what your base resistance is and also if you stop your magnet with your hand when the motor is spinning,does the circuit remain running in self oscilation mode?You may get to a point when the rotor is spinning so fast and the bedini circuit is in self oscilation mode and the base resistance is so high,the coil may not even know the magnet is there.This is what happened with my 6mm sphere motor.You may be able to do it with a larger magnet.Keep going.Jonny.

Comment

• Flyback.

I'm taking refuge in the den from a serious short circuit smoke out. I wired Gyula's recovery circuit in. The power coil is generating 28 volts in flyback current through the Schottky diode and 100 mf 68 volt capacitor. I have a 10k poteniometer between the Hall effect output and the transister base. The bifilar alternator wrap is in paralell to a full wave bridge and generating around 70 volts. Sends a solid 1/4 inch spark from the dc rectifier lead to the negative of the battery when hooking the flyback loop up. This is causing some kind of direct short, that the motor seems to get into synch with. The connection first makes the motor start to chug, and it's tough to get it speeding back up by adjusting the spinning magnet over the core of the pulse coil. I'll get back and try more testing after the smoke clears out. Just knocked it over and crossed some wires.
                          Last edited by synchro; 08-03-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Overunity!

Well it's time to pop the corks! I halted the magnet like Jonnydavro asked me to and it went into resonace, delivering the 28 volts from the capacitor and the battery charge just started climbing like crazy on it's own, and it's just sitting there standing still, like its plugged into the wall. I'm pretty excited right now. I'll be back with more later. To be fair, I really don't have the precision instruments it would take to announce something like this with confidence. I thought it might be capacitor leakback, but it's staying in range while the charge continues to increase. Might be some kind of slinky effect, I'll study it more. Very interesting. Jonny might be playing some kind of prank on me
                            Last edited by synchro; 08-03-2010, 01:34 AM.

Comment

• loop.

YouTube - Feedback circuit to coil

Here's a video that demonstrates the input savings of the loop circuit I just wired in on Gyula's generous suggustion. Thanks Gyula! It's been running non-stop now for over an hour on just the flyback loop with no visable drop in input voltage. Check out the "ktservicescorps" video if you haven't seen it before.
                              Last edited by synchro; 08-03-2010, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• Wow synchro, congradulations!
                                So your circuit was the same one that gyula posted with the tuning cap?

Amazing... Please give us some rudimentary battery voltage readings / time !

I think that when the magnet is stopped, the transistor goes into self oscillation, which may have more then one predominant frequency, so you may be pulsing your battery with a multitude of frequencies, thus one of the keys of battery based OU. The magnet may still be important, as the coil vibrates the magnet which vibrates the hall sensor, even if it is "motionless".

Wow, I must try to replicate this !! May take me some time though! I just moved and I occupy 1/10th the space I used to and no workshop...

I am living vicariously through your works!

Comment

Working...
                                X