X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all.
    This is my thought about heater.
    It will be better to make coil and cut it in the middle,
    than put switching element beetween these new two coils.
    I will explain why. When you energize the coil and then cut ot in the middle,
    you get the same pulse polarity but more strenght.
    For example on the end named 3 on the image you get plus and on the end 4 you get the minus.
    This eliminate problem with switching reverse polarities when directing current back to battery.
    I only can't made switching for this type of circuit by myself and i hope that anyone suggest how to make it.
    Thank you ALL!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tarassio View Post
      Hi all.
      This is my thought about heater.
      It will be better to make coil and cut it in the middle,
      than put switching element beetween these new two coils.
      I will explain why. When you energize the coil and then cut ot in the middle,
      you get the same pulse polarity but more strenght.
      For example on the end named 3 on the image you get plus and on the end 4 you get the minus.
      This eliminate problem with switching reverse polarities when directing current back to battery.
      I only can't made switching for this type of circuit by myself and i hope that anyone suggest how to make it.
      Thank you ALL!
      Reminds me somewhat of US pat 4806834 (get it at pat2pdf)

/Hob
      Hob Nilre
      http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Hi folks, I found out what the copper colored wire is inside the 1ohm 10 watt resistor I have been using in my tests, it is apparently something called Manganin (Copper/Nickel/Manganese) and so probably has a little more inductance than nichrome wire. Just thought the info may be of use. I plan on testing a new circuit setup, will have results fairly soon.

Comment

resistor info

Skywatcher,

Looking forward to your duplication attempt.

Do you have a part # and/or website where your resistor came from?
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Hi Aaron, actually i already posted my replication results in post #14. Although now im trying a little different circuit and just thought people might like to know that these wire wound resistors dont all have just nichrome inside them. I'm in the middle of moving, but will offer whatever results i get.
            peace love light

Comment

Another Replicator,innovator,top shelf researcher

Claimed OU circuit of Rosemary Ainslie

Interesting scope shots
              Chet
              Last edited by RAMSET; 06-17-2009, 04:11 PM.
              If you want to Change the world
              BE that change !!

Comment

I will try this out soon, just as I get some Nichrome wire. But having some experience in attraction motors, I can say, that there is something in all this. In some of my attraction motor setups I have seen up to 5x greater currents flowing through the coils than what is drawn from the power supply. This is when the inductive spikes are collected into the input capacitor. If the recovery is switched off, all the great current is drawn from the power supply. And the circuit is very similar to this heater circuit.
                It's better to wear off by working than to rust by doing nothing.

Comment

bigger inductors

When doing replication attempts, use commons sense!

This is essentially a modified boost converter. It would be very hard to build a good efficient boost converter which has a an inductance made out of a few turns of wire. You want high amperage high inductance (many turns, perhaps a core) chokes made out of nichrome if you are going to stick with the origional schematic. (I would argue that heating elements can come after the chokes).

Comment

A replication in progress
                    YouTube - Electric OU 1: Preliminary Tests of the Rosemary Ainslie Claimed OU circuit
                    Chet
                    If you want to Change the world
                    BE that change !!

Comment

@all, hi i am not a technical person , so i just wanted to confirm that if this replication is a success then will it be possible to loop this system.
                      what i mean is that we first use electricity from the grid to make some steam in a boiler then run a steam powered generator to produce electricity, then using this circuit use that electricity to produce 15 - 20 times more steam (since this circuit is 15- 20 times more efficient) then from the extra steam generate 15- 20 times more electricity and loop the system and use the excess electricity.
                      point to consider
                      1. efficiency of converting electricity to steam.ie. how much steam will be made in kg by using this special circuit.
                      2. then efficiency of steam to convert it back to electricity (using a steam generator) ie. the amt of kWh produced by using the above generated steam (pt 1).
                      3. now if kWh produced in pt 2 is more than kWh consumed in pt 1 we have cop >1 in electric terms and thus a loop system is possible .

thanks for reading.

Comment

closing the loop

Hi Jas,

That was one of my original thoughts about an efficient heating circuit. Use heat to make steam to turn a turbine and turn electric generator or use heat on a thermocoupler to make electricity and put that back to the front.

But, both thermocouplers and steam turbine to electric - aren't they both 20% or less efficient?

I'm not sure what a Sterling Engine's efficiency is, probably low too. Could turn a little generator that charges a cap and feeds back to the battery or at least input.

I'm sure other ideas about this will surface here.

With 17-20 cop possibility, I'd be happy with just taking all the heat as heat to heat water in a hot water tank for example. The cost to make hot water would then be almost nothing and I would be happy to pay almost nothing Regular heating elements are high efficiency even at 3000 watts..efficient as far as the current turning directly into heat but heat pump hot water heater retro-fits can make the same heat for only 400-600 watts so that is several COP right there and that can be had now.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to EXACT replication attempts first just to validate the efficiency. The quantum article even gives turns, spacing, etc... of the 10 ohm wire wound resistor, etc...

Armagdn03 is the first to show on youtube that I know of that you can power a heating element (incandescent bulb) with purely reactive power
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                        Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                        RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Aaron,

There is something a tid bit deceiving about that youtube video. Losses in the secondary LC are reflected on the primary, it is a 1:1 energy Transfer mechanism. The reason is because the load (bulb) is a resistive load and as one can clearly see from the math of it all, resistance is detrimental unless it is driven by an inductance!. If you can find another load, which is stable like a resistance, but does not add resistance to the circuit, then you are really in business, Dr. Lindemanns motor is a good starting place for designing such a load!

Think about it in these terms. In nature, all processes, and energy transfers are done with "reactive power" It is rare to see a natural process where the kinetic and potential are perfectly in phase throughout the process. Therefore, our machines should follow suit, If you have a reactive start, but incorrectly add a non reactive load, then you are not following natural process.

Comment

The only way to test this...

What does it take to raise 1L of water from 25’C to 100’C (boiling)?

Well 1L = 1,000mL and at STP it takes 1 calorie to raise 1mL of Water 1’C.

So let us assume our 1L of water is at 25’C and we want to get it boiling, which would be 100’C.

Another thing to consider is that our 1L of water is enclosed in an Adiabatic chamber so we can ignore (conduction, convection and radiation).

Thus;

Tboil – Tstart = 100 – 25 = 75

Therefore to raise 1,000 mL 75’C requires the following number of calories.

75 * 1,000 = 75,000 cal.

75,000 cal * 4.187 = 314,000 Joules.

If we want to do this over (1) one hour;

314,000/3,600 = 87.23 J/Sec (Watt Seconds)

Now if we have a so-called gain of 20 we can say 87.23/20 = 4.361 J/Sec

What this says is that if you have an OU of 20 you could Heat 1L of water from 25’C to 100’C in one hour with 4.361W/Hr input.

This is test book perfect ideal… It will never be this way so allow for that.

Unless you test with a calorimeter, forget the results. This looking at a very small average pulse from a coil collapse will not say anything. If you do not believe me, them please?

What is the result of the integration of this so-called super energy pulse? You can ignore complicated math and simple look at it and mentally see that this so called collapsing pulse will not mean any amount of energy worth consideration. You need to do controlled tests in a calorimeter or it is all worthless.

Comment

Well put Dr. Stiffler,

I look forward to seeing a verification of the results given in Ainsley's paper from another party. There is a lot of interest and talent in these forums, and with your simple home brew calorimeter, testing should be accessible to most.

Comment

Rosemary Ainslie as a loop system

@all
                                hi, i am not a technical person at all. i was just wondering if Rosemary Ainslie circuit can be a looped system.
                                what i mean to ask is that can we get a loop system using Rosemary Ainslie circuit using the system described below.
                                1. we get a electric boiler and fill it with steam using electricity from the grid.
                                2. we use that steam generated to generate electricity, now using this circuit produce steam from the electricity generated in 1st step.
                                this steam should be 15 - 20 times more,since Rosemary Ainslie circuit is 15- 20 times more efficient.
                                3.now again using the steam generated in pt 2 (15-20 times more than in pt 1) we produce electricity using a steam generator.
                                now if the electricity produced at pt 3 stage is more we can loop the sys.

eg .(this is a totally hypothetical figures i am taking ).

1. we use 10 kWh (from grid) to produce lets say 10 kg of steam (1 kWh =1 kg of steam) .

2. 10kg of steam produces 8 kwh of power.(80 % efficient)

3. 8 kWh produces 136 kg of steam (8 * 1 * 17) using Rosemary Ainslie circuit.

4. 136 kg of steam produces 108.8 kWh

now we use 100.8 kWh as excess power and use the remaining 8 kwh back to produce 136 kg of steam and so on.

kindly comment on the calculations.

if any tecnical person reads this feel free to give the exact conversion numbers for electric to steam conversion and stem to electric conversion.

since we already have the rest of the things( boiler , steam generator) easily available all we need is Rosemary Ainslie circuit to work and all our energy problems could be solved very easily.
                                since i am not a technical person i do not have the ability to contribute in testing of this circuit, but i would be grateful if more and more people test and develop this circuit and give laymen like the easy to follow instructions to make this circuit work.
                                thanks
                                jasbir

Comment

Working...
                                X