This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by witsend
    Cloxxki - or whoever is reading this. Please advise TK that he is a short step from proving this. If there is, indeed a prize at OU - it may be an incentive? There is nothing to stop him collecting it that I know of.
    Rosemary,

Now that you are aware of the OU competition at OU.com, have you thought about submitting your paper for the prize?

Hoppy

Comment

• negative voltage is different

Originally posted by witsend View Post
      Hi Aaron. Did you use the cap as per Peter's circuit? Just try without the cap to see the difference. You'll be intrigued.

Am blown away by that picture. WOW. That's back emf with a vengence.
      Hi Rosemary, I haven't tried Peter's concept yet but I have a video of something I'll post soon to just demo some interesting points.

By the way, another thing that has NOT been discussed by anyone classically trained and I doubt that it is even considered in the simulation program is this.

The spike is a negative voltage and the properties of it is very different from positive voltage. It is not only inverted in voltage, it acts different.

HV caps charged with the inductive collapse (negative voltage) of a coil at X voltage can jump a bigger gap than a cap charged to the same voltage with positive voltage. The spark is a different color, etc... It appears the classical training is completely ignorant of this proven fact that has been demonstrated over and over since Tesla's day and possibly even before.

Seems the classic viewpoint is all the voltage is the same, it is positive or negative as a value but they see no difference in the properties of it.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• exactly

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
        Well I can answer all of this as:- we have ALL seen over unity but have not realised that it is in fact over unity!
        Exactly!
        Sincerely,
        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• OU prize

Rosemary
          TK is a complete gentleman
          I am quite sure he would hand you the check on bended knee!

Chet
          PS
          with Stephan[Moderator] twisting his ear
          If you want to Change the world
          BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by witsend
            Joit. Go for it. I'd love you to get the prize.
            Umm, thanks for the Incentive, but i am very very slow at building things.
            Mostly i play to long around with it, till its complete.
            Otherwise, its not my Invention, what is shown here.
            Therefor, i have to say, it does not come from me, or i would lie. Not my Principle.

At the other Hand, maybe the Prize will be given more then one Time.
            So i have no hurry, to find something else, and i still got a few Years more atm.

You are right, when you say, they look for a perpetual motion machine.
            The Inventor of this Name perpetual motion machine was clever,
            It cant exist, because it need to rebuild and destroy itself, because the Parts will get tired once.
            And second, it will take forever to proove it

Edit And my Plans look different, in case i have a good working device, i would not go public with it,
            just for Friends and share it.
            There do happen still a lot of strange Things, and even past few Months/years with Inventors when they try to go public with her Inventions.
            ...Do anyone really think, someone will miss his Tax from Oil/El? .... even in this time of the Financial crisis, what is actually only selfmade??

Edit2 and not to forget to give credit to Skywatcher and gotoluc, what did allready replicated something successfully.
            Last edited by Joit; 07-16-2009, 08:52 PM.
            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
              Hi Rosemary, I haven't tried Peter's concept yet but I have a video of something I'll post soon to just demo some interesting points.

By the way, another thing that has NOT been discussed by anyone classically trained and I doubt that it is even considered in the simulation program is this.

The spike is a negative voltage and the properties of it is very different from positive voltage. It is not only inverted in voltage, it acts different.

HV caps charged with the inductive collapse (negative voltage) of a coil at X voltage can jump a bigger gap than a cap charged to the same voltage with positive voltage. The spark is a different color, etc... It appears the classical training is completely ignorant of this proven fact that has been demonstrated over and over since Tesla's day and possibly even before.

Seems the classic viewpoint is all the voltage is the same, it is positive or negative as a value but they see no difference in the properties of it.
              I missed this completely. The eyesight is really bad. Can't wait for the demo.

Difference in colour is really strange. My little model proposes that hydrogen lines are differently coloured because of density and velocity. Always 2c but like photons - with varied frequencies. It could be the same thing.

Anyway guys - that's my last post for the day. Thanks for the chat. And Ramset - if you copy posts over to OU please make sure they include edits. The one you've just done needs to be replaced. Thanks.
              Last edited by witsend; 07-16-2009, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• Twenty Six Pages! wow, and all I can see is WITSEND...

That overunity perperual motion prize is too small. Plus he won't give it out. Its the smallest carrot for the biggest horse.

To find perpetual motion just look in the heavens. How many ages have the stars turned about each other? To tap into that movement would be the only way to get renewable energy... the rest is just macabre.

About this heater, I understand that energy recycling through inductors is a smart way to go but to be honest heat is a byproduct of hot electricity. Heat is also a byproduct of the sun. People build dumb houses - completely reliant on machines to climate control. So its analogous to a body trying to get vitamins from pills instead of from fruit, the extra processing just adds a level of complexity that is not needed! To have solar hot water radiant heat seems to me the most autonomous way for heat, and next to that would simply be good insulation. But if were all going camping and all we brought was our 9volt batteries, then this circuit would come in handy.

Regardless, Good theory and practical application, and I appreciate all the focus given, but end result is easier to come by naturally. Not that I'm trying to get anyone to stop (except w*****d, you talk too much), because I know a little efficient hot circuit would be handy, but chaotic resonant circuits might be too hard for the average cold joe to make and warm his hands on.

Summary, I hope people can replicate this, but I reserve my warmth needs to blankets and the sun.

(P.S. I heard if you take a tesla coil and connect the secondary to an antenna that wraps around an orchard you can keep the trees from freezing, Electro-Culture: Stimulation of plant growth with electricity, magnetism, sound, &c .)

Comment

• Warm a whole planet

cosmic
                  And I heard if you do what Don Smith did here

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter3.pdf (Page 20 onwards)

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Smith.pdf

You can warm a whole planet
                  Chet
                  BE that change !!

Comment

• Originally posted by CosmicFarmer View Post
                    because I know a little efficient hot circuit would be handy, but chaotic resonant circuits might be too hard for the average cold joe to make and warm his hands on.
                    Maybe someone will get an workaround once for that Chaotic Part.
                    Noone says, our EE are not clever, they are indeed and make amazing Things.
                    But what do help the best Skills, when you only get teached to use them for one Side of the Paper.
                    Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Rosemary, the description of how the inductor firsts looks like a very high resistance and soaks up most of the battery energy when the MOSFET swithces on is not my opinion. When you switch on a battery connected to a resistor and an inductor, or a battery connected to resistor and a capacitor, you see an exponentially increasing curve that levels off at a plateau on your scope trace. For the inductor, it is an exponentially increasing current that levels off at the maximum current. For the capacitor, it is an exponentially increasing voltage that levels off at the battery voltage. Look at almost any Bedini clip or pulse circuit clip or some of TK's clips you will see the exponential curve. By changing the value of the inductor or capacitor or resistor you change the timing characteristics of the waveform. If you want to play with inductors and capacitors in pulse circuits, you have to understand this. Just search on "RL circuit", "RC circuit", "RLC circuit". Dont worry about all of the math, just look for the graphics of the timing curves for current and voltage in the information.

With respect to the "mainstream science" information about voltage and current spikes, anybody that designs a digital or analog board that also has relays on it is not too happy about the spikes because they are an annoyance. They put diodes across all of the relay coils to eliminate the spikes, exactly the same as in your experiment. I hope this one example is not being blown out of proportion. After all, inductive spikes have been charging electronic flash capacitors since the 1960s. And yes, Aaron, your later comments about that are also correct. Most of the time designers want to tame the spikes and don't use them because the have no value to the task at hand.

> The 'burn off' is in the counter electromotive force.
                      It's actually the inductor on a no-holds-barred mission to discharge it's stored energy. The inductor will generate whatever voltage is required to discharge itself.

Aaron, unidirectional dc impulses at high frequency are AC. As long as the voltage changes with time, you have an AC component to your waveform. For the inductor-resistor not producing a spike, I should have been clearer, it's producing a "spike" of 0.6 volts when the diode is across it.

I can comment on the one-wire charging if you want but for now it's off topic.

Let me discuss the parasitic oscillations. I can only propose a theory about how it came about. This is another big "clarification" and I don't want to take heat for it, here we go. A MOSTET's gate input actually takes in zero current when you switch it on, which is not the case for a regular transistor. The MOSFET input works with voltage only. Therefore the variable resistor to the gate input is not needed. Because the input requires zero input current, it is very high impedance. It should not be left floating and not connected to anything because it will cause the MOSFET source-drain switch to spontaneously oscillate on and off in a chaotic manner. In simple terms it is uncontrolled feedback between the MOSFET output and it's antenna-like input. Any little electronic "twitch" in the immediate viscinity of the MOSFET gate input will cause it to switch on, and that creates more twitches, and so on and so on. The MOSFET output signal also exhibits "metastability" which means it finds repeating oscillation patterns for short amounts of time and then randomly switches over to a different oscillation pattern.

So, this known property of "field effect" devices means that when you design circuits with them, you never leave any unused gate inputs floating, they have to be tied to pull-up or pull-down resistors.

Sorry this is getting long. You notice the similarity with the oscillation phenominon that you are all takling about. Suppose the variable resistor was changed by the person that was experimenting. If he or she was using a high-value trim-pot, like a 1 Megohm or 10 Megohm, then you can set up the conditions described above quite easily. So I think that's what happened.
                      Last edited by MileHigh; 07-16-2009, 11:26 PM.

Comment

• dc and transistor switching

Originally posted by MileHigh View Post
                        Aaron, unidirectional dc impulses at high frequency are AC. As long as the voltage changes with time, you have an AC component to your waveform. For the inductor-resistor not producing a spike, I should have been clearer, it's producing a "spike" of 0.6 volts when the diode is across it.

A MOSTET's gate input actually takes in zero current when you switch it on, which is not the case for a regular transistor. The MOSFET input works with voltage only.
                        There is no requirement for time to pass for for voltage to go from Voltage A to Voltage B or to move from point A to point B. That only applies if there are positive resistances in a circuit. With true longitudinal impulses, the impulse moves superluminally because there is no positive resistance that it is encountering - as it it traveling at a negative resistance. And these impulses can be generated and propogated even at 1 Hz or slower or faster, once an hour or whatever as single events. It is DC, can be low frequency and there is no AC there. You may pick up some high frequency RF bursts that manifest but that isn't AC as you mean. That is part of the extra generated that didn't leave the source of the impulse - it is being sucked into the circuit added to the orignial potential.

I'm not saying that Rosemary's circuit is exhibiting this because we're working with a simple inductive spike but I am saying unidirectional longitudinal impulses (no transverse wave so no dissipation of energy at 90 degrees) is DC meaning it is DC and DC only.

I can switch transistors with voltage potential only and zero current and I can do this while the loop is completely open. It is a myth that transistors switch on current.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

• Aaron: You can get lucky and tickle a transistor base and see something. However for practical, real world applications, like an audio amplifier, you check out a transistor's current amplificaton specifications and curves, which show base current vs. collector current for various voltages and loads.

You seem to be implying that there is a "sub-space communications" thing going on with volages.

Here is the likely mechanism for one-wire using pulsed DC: The high-slew-rate rising edge of your pulse train transfers a tiny "puff" of curent into your target load through the diode and through load's (i.e.; like your capacitor) stray capacitance to earth ground, or some semblance of an earth ground. In reality we know that's a tiny "puff" of electrons going back in the other direction to the high-voltage high-frequency pulse train supply. The excess electrons on the high voltage supply circuit either go to a real ground or they bleed off in the air as ions. A similar process happens on the load end. The single-wire setup has a ground return path through the earth ground or through the ionized air. None of this would work wihout the diode and the stray capacitance effects. The stray capacitance will only react to AC, and that's the massive AC component in your high-speed pulse train providing that.

Comment

• Description of electricity

People seem to be exploring here exactly what electricity is..

I like what tesla says it is.. I posted on rave's tesla attempt thread a longer version, but take a good look at my signature below for the short version.

Love and light
                            Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

• I have never read so many pages filled with bull $h!t

This has rapidly degraded into a respectful shouting match. ironic.

There are people out there who know what they are doing, who want to help, but keep their mouths shut because everybody loves the sound of their own voice.

its regrettable. We could all learn from Gotuluc, humble, hunger to learn, respectful, and full of action. I strive to meet those goals.

(not directed towards any one person, so please dont write back saying that "im doing my part")

Comment

• Armagedn03 What to do?

Armagdn03
                                I respect your opinion and work [for quite some time]
                                In your opinion what should TK do?
                                Are others being quiet because of TK's work to replicate?
                                To date he seems to be the only one actively trying to replicate [spending lots of time and money]
                                Chet
                                Last edited by RAMSET; 07-17-2009, 04:36 AM.
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X