This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Armagdn03,
    I watched your video and was quite impressed. More and more I find resonance to be the key to energy manipulation, both mechanical and electrical.
    Bruce DePalma made an observation that struck me with regard to physical reference. He said simply that the aether moves with the earth. Velocity's ultimate physical reference is the aether, IMHO, and this is the reference I use.
    As electricity also comes to us from the aether, your two stage tank circuit is merely drawing from the aether, as it always does. We just think of it originating from our "source".
    If I used a 1 to 1 transformer and tuned the primary and the secondary to resonate @ 60 HZ, and replaced your light bulb with a heating element, would that be considered stealing from the electric company?

Cheers,

Ted

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Ewert View Post
      If I used a 1 to 1 transformer and tuned the primary and the secondary to resonate @ 60 HZ, and replaced your light bulb with a heating element, would that be considered stealing from the electric company?
      I thought it had to be square-wave for Armagdn03's circuit to work, not sine-wave?
      And if it's square-wave, will not the the overtones "pass" the primary tank?
      Then, why is not the first light-bulb lit from the overtones?
      Furthermore, I interpreted the second tank as the coil and cap in series?

/Hob
      Hob Nilre
      http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
        Your YouTube video linked above is one of the best I've seen since the films we produced with Eric Dollard in 1988. Thank you for sharing them here.
        Are the films with Eric Dollard still available?

/Hob
        Hob Nilre
        http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

Comment

Transient Energy Enhances Energy Co-Efficients by R. A. Ainslie and B. C. Buckley

Divine Intervention must be.

Was just searching online for sources of wire wound hollow core ceramic resistors. Google to be exact. One pdf came up called quantum.pdf but didn't say anything in the description except for a reference to a 10 ohm resistor.

The name of course caught my eye... quantum.pdf. Downloaded, scrolled down, and saw the name: R. A. Ainslie

What a trip...

Transient Energy Enhances Energy Co-Efficients by R. A. Ainslie and B. C. Buckley

http://www.feelthevibe.com/free_ener...ent_energy.pdf
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
            Divine Intervention must be.

He He
            You've got yourself a guardian angel.

Comment

Wow, COP>18 (well, "16.5" with plus or minus 10% measurement error).

Confirmed by independent tests. OUCH!!

Nice find !!

F-E Skeptics can officially start tearing out their hair now, and consider maybe moving on to "Ghosts", "Leprechauns", or "Astrology" before the field gets too crowded with their fellows hehehe

It's been a bad year for them, and i almost feel pity... First, their masters pulled the rug out from under them with the LENR admissions, leaving them holding the bag without any warning (... And looking rather foolish). Now this.

And the year is only half over

Comment

quantum article

There is a reference in Rosemary Ainslie's paper about the Quantum magazine article but I didn't think of looking for it. I guess it wanted to be found though.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
                  I thought it had to be square-wave for Armagdn03's circuit to work, not sine-wave?
                  And if it's square-wave, will not the the overtones "pass" the primary tank?
                  Then, why is not the first light-bulb lit from the overtones?
                  Furthermore, I interpreted the second tank as the coil and cap in series?

/Hob
                  Hello friends,

In reply to the quote above, square gives undertones, sine gives pure tones. What I did was with square wave, but would have worked with sine as well. I suggest building it (its rather simple) and just sitting and playing with it. Forget OU, forget anything preconceived. Just poke it, and see what it does. Try different ideas, the goal here is to first understand what you are working with, then with your knowledge build machines where you KNOW how they will work before you build. I have learned more from super simple tests, than from any book.

Another thing... The number one factor to worry about here is the time constant of the inductor, do not go over 5 times this value or your circuit will not function well.
                  Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-13-2009, 07:43 PM.

Comment

A rapid switching operation

From Page 13 of COUNTER ELECTROMOTIVE FORCE ENABLES OVERUNITY RESULTS IN ELECTRIC SYSTEMS

Frequencies can be varied but it is evident that the faster the frequency the better the return.
                    Here's a circuit from a fuel injection application:

Method and device for switching an ... - Google Patent Search

Peace
                    PJ
                    A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
                      Hello friends,

In reply to the quote above, square gives undertones, sine gives pure tones. What I did was with square wave, but would have worked with sine as well. I suggest building it (its rather simple) and just sitting and playing with it. Forget OU, forget anything preconceived. Just poke it, and see what it does. Try different ideas, the goal here is to first understand what you are working with, then with your knowledge build machines where you KNOW how they will work before you build. I have learned more from super simple tests, than from any book.

Another thing... The number one factor to worry about here is the time constant of the inductor, do not go over 5 times this value or your circuit will not function well.
                      @Armagdn03
                      Well said, but...

Unless you are holding back on results I can state that after 15 hours of calorimetry testing, it is not there. Yes the basic circuit is nice, yet one can via good design of a straight resistor obtain better efficiency.

Guess I am really missing something in this one?

Comment

HIGH SPEED ELECTROMAGNET CONTROL - Google Patent Search

Another solenoid switcher with a nice backside.

PJ
                        Attached Files
                        A Phenomenon is anything which can be apprehended by the senses.

Comment

Originally posted by DrStiffler View Post
                          @Armagdn03
                          Well said, but...

Unless you are holding back on results I can state that after 15 hours of calorimetry testing, it is not there. Yes the basic circuit is nice, yet one can via good design of a straight resistor obtain better efficiency.

Guess I am really missing something in this one?
                          To quote myself "Forget OU" (I didnt mean forget it entirely, just shoot for manageable goals)

My comment and video were more aimed at teaching people about the basics, not comming out ahead energywise. You obviously have the basics down pat. I would not have considered this OU, hence the title "propagation" not "creation" ha ha ha.

Thank you for your comment!
                          Last edited by Armagdn03; 06-14-2009, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Resonance In Another Form

Hi all,
                            I will put my two penny worth into this as more mechanical than electronic! If you have a shaft with a gear of say 20 teeth and connected to this are two other shafts with gears each of 15 teeth and one of these shafts is connected to a motor of 1hp you have a split of power between the other shaft with 15 teeth and the shaft with 20 teeth in a ratio of the teeth of each shaft. Now if you put in energy on the other shaft with 15 teeth and this energy came from a source exactly equal to the 1hp on the other you would have resonance and the power output on the shaft with 20 teeth would be equal to 2hp, but there is resonance and as so the input is still only equal to the 1 hp of one of the motors and as so you have 1hp in and 2hp out, OU no, the reduction in input or the increase in output has come from a harmony of one input and the other, a reduction of stress, may be, opening a door for natural energy to come in, yes I think so, well it is my opinion, energy from "the vacuum" to put a word for it.

Well this is to show that mechanical and electrical excess or reduction in energy is the same, "RESONANCE" I hope I have made myself clear

Regards to all
                            Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                              Well this is to show that mechanical and electrical excess or reduction in energy is the same, "RESONANCE" I hope I have made myself clear
                              I do believe that is correct only my question, in case of the heater, is do you apply the resonance to the frequency of the heater element or to the energy in the vacuum or is it something else?

Comment

Originally posted by Veggiel View Post
                                I do believe that is correct only my question, in case of the heater, is do you apply the resonance to the frequency of the heater element or to the energy in the vacuum or is it something else?
                                I believe that the resonance is when the heating coil is in harmony with the capacitance in the circuit, when this happens the circuit, lets say, relaxes and absorbs large amounts of surrounding or external energy from a kind of lattice. We do not know that it is like this but untill someone can give a 100% explination, I will go with this one
                                Mike

Comment

Working...
                                X