This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eric Dollard Campaign Part 4

Having worked to some effort to attempt to guide this campaign in a direction that I felt was sensible, constructive and meaningful. I have only come to have our families $1100 rejected. As well as my letter, when I am supposed to be a "key person". Obviously not key enough as, after all my help, I am not allowed to speak freely, or receive what I paid. No explanation except that I'm a "psycho" and harassing you asking about it. If you think about it if you asked someone where something you paid for was , that was easy to do , and it was suggested by the company that sold it that they did not want to "ruin" your "reputation" and that your book was **** according to the man, I wonder how well another would take it. Especially after doing everything I have said, that is to say if I am not lying.

Thanks for this Eric and techzombie.

I am writing to suggest that after I help you raise $36,000 as what you described as a "key person", that I expected the letter from Eric instead of the unhappy threats of libel and slander and insulting remarks about my book.

My book very well might not be brilliant enough for Eric, but in all the "little people" that eric is so-called trying to help, the "little people" that helped him, I have actually taken action and made a great sacrifice so that others can at least access his information in a way that is not completely incomprehensible. Many people are not academics, and I feel that it is dangerous to bite the hands that feeds.

I suggest that it is considered carefully by all parties considered before going forward, as it is and would be incredibly unfortunate to see this campaign marred by problems that needn't be necessary and are in fact completely avoidable, that is to say, if some gentleman cannot keep their privates in their pants then maybe they should say nothing rash, or they could do inestimable damage to the reputations of other people they work, again completely unnecessary and wholely avoidable. The question you really need to ask folks is why?

ultimately, this ousting is something that I can live with. I wonder if that is something that everybody else can live with.

That means, Eric Dollard, the campaigners, and the supporters.

I suggest that someone somewhere think real long and hard about this.

Some people supporting Eric, have been alienated and the "all are welcome" message being touted is misleading. Any idiot and fool that gives us money welcome, but anyone who actually tries to make a difference and gets the campaign off the ground from 0 doesnt even deserve something he has supposed to have paid for. Not how I would conduct my business. But would it really be surprising if other human beings were perhaps less patient and respectful than I might have been in this case. And would intentionally and specifically smear the man in spite.

I want to be clear that is NOT something I am trying to do.

The only problem with politics is that if you do not participate you will become governed by your inferiors. I will not be governed by my inferiors, or by low people. Eric Dollard, will you? who governs you.

If you think that people deserve this sort of labeled treatment as aformentioned, or you support this sort of treatment then you are less of a father and a man than you are a scientist and that is something that cannot be taught in an engineering lab, I will be happy to leave you all alone forever, and it will be with regret. It is a shame as you Eric are one of the most intelligent persons I have ever come to know of I cannot think why you have surrounded yourself with such destructive and dishonest people, and I cannot think why you act so destructively and so unnecessarily nastily to people that already have helped you most significantly and could be mostly responsible for yoru recent successes.

Please be careful and look after yourself. I mean that Eric. I still want you to succeed. That is what friends, real friends are for.
    We all do, all of us who truly understand what the wheelwork of nature technology means.
    I suppose what I am saying is that I don't mind taking one for the team. I hope you are surrounded by people who can do that.

That is what worries me most of all. Most of all.
    I mean it, be well.

Best Wishes,
    Adam Bull
    Author & Writer
    indiegogo supporter
    Tesla Round 2, The Mission of Eric Dollard | Indiegogo
    Last edited by 7redorbs; 07-11-2013, 10:23 PM.

Comment

A Conclusion

I am going to make a simple plea to all of you who are arguing to cease now and take your differences of opinion offline.
      This is meant to be a research Forum where we are interested in all that Eric P Dollard has to offer.

I am most disappointed that you all have allowed this to get totally out of hand - enough!
      Not going to side with either party but appreciate and respect the views of both sides but not here in the public space - thankyou!

Went to the 'AetherForce' Forum and was also most disappointed in that I saw the magic 'turn-off' word which I relate to the LOS (lack of substance) material of Facebook and Twitter and others.

I have a part in a Yahoo Forum of my own and would like all those interested in 'Energy Synthesis' (ES) to join where we can carry on the work of not only Eric P Dollard but others as we talk of all associated with ES.
      You will have to be signed in when you join with your short reason for joining as we do have a doorway and just not anybody can get in and we also have moderators and I am one of those as well and at 71, can also get cranky:

dltorsiondevices : DL Torsion Devices

All of those interested in carrying on including Aaron and David Webster who appear to have the disagreement are most welcome to join and all the others here dedicated to ES but the subject matter will always be ES and nothing else.
      A simple site no pretty borders just a place to gather information together amongst like-minded individuals.

This does not mean to say I am finished here but will be if the disagreement continues - this is NOT what we are here for.
      We are here for research in the name of Eric P Dollard and he needs to be respected in all of this and I see very little of that.

I am most fortunate that some of you have already joined me at the above Yahoo Group and have others interested.

Sincerely and respectfully.

Smokey

Comment

Zero Fossil Fuel's Interview

Zero Fossil Fuel - did an interview with Eric at the conference which was interesting to watch:

#338 Eric Dollard interview at Bedini-Lindemann 2013 - YouTube

When I watched it did wonder what the heck Eric really meant during one part of the interview.

At 9:18 Eric says, "The co-operation was kinda not right with the people taking the pictures so nothing worked out like the way I wanted it".

So while Eric doesn’t say too much here, it does give some supporting evidence as to what has been said.

There is the website address on the bottom corner of the video. The website also has an interesting write-up on the recent conference.
        Last edited by Sputins; 07-11-2013, 03:04 AM.
        "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

You just can't make this stuff up!

Yet another round of disturbing input!

"The people's project"? REALLY? How are the "people" involved? Mr 7redorbs is not happy for sure.

As Farmhand asked previously, " has this been thought out"?
          Who knows? The "lab" is all hush hush under a cloak of secrecy while taking public donations as a non profit. Hmmmm...

Now there are accusations of improprieties.

Most people who have ground breaking ideas, find like minded talent who can contribute to various aspects of running a business, form a corporation with a mission statement, and set out for funding. Perhaps selling stock along the way.
          This is more of a "study group", so there is no "proof of concept model", no product, no consumer, military, or industrial problem solved by what they are doing. Research can be profitable, like cern...for the people who work there...

Like all alternate energy outfits, it;s really hard to figure out who is running the show.
          Why isn't there a EPD labs website with contact people, board of directors, etc , listed? Instead, there is nothing but but a Hodgepodge of forums, YouTube, and sites with almost anonymous owners!
          If you can't even put up a website, how do expect me to believe that you can be organized enough to do advanced research?

I had to dig a bit to find Mr. webster, so I could tell him the Eric's radio license had expired. It's all very murky and mysterious.
          BTW, I originally looked his license up to confirm that he was still alive because none of the stuff on the internet was posted by him, nor did any of the content have an official Eric Dollard source.

Meanwhile, at least Aaron has a business plan of putting books in the eager hands of the "true believers". He does have product of sorts. ( but not many fans ). I Don't know what went on between the factions, don't really care. It would be in your mutual best interests to work together, but that doesn't seem possible at this point.

On the other hand, I am not sure what EPD labs does or who is involved.
          Until you guys step out of the shadows and be more forthcoming about your mission, people and status, I think any potential donors should hold onto their money.
          At very least, Mr Dollard should get a regular treasury report and his name should be on the signing card since the funds were ultimately meant for him.

I'm talking out of my backside here, since nobody really knows what the hell the EPD Labs structure is, if any, but something to consider.
          You would probably do better if you seemed more legitimate.

After all of this, everyone involved looks like nothing more than modern day Medicine show men. Sorry guys, you all need to clean up your respective acts.
          Last edited by jimm; 07-11-2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

anonymous bs

Originally posted by endthegreed View Post
            He screwed me big time on two deals and then went out of his way to destroy my reputation.

HE EVEN MESSAGED MY GIRLFRIEND ON FACEBOOK badmouthing me. We were breaking up at the time but she was still mortified by the creep.
            This is coming from someone that is completely anonymous who is simply making up stories. I have every message that I have ever sent through PM in Facebook going all the way to when I first joined. Put up or shut up.
            Sincerely,
            Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
            Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
            RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

@Jimm and others

Originally posted by jimm View Post
              your private lives are none of my business. However you all chose to do a public brawl, so now we get the picture of what a mess all of this has become.

What I really like about the guy is that he marches to a different drummer!
              Go Eric! wherever you are...
              What I brought up was about certain individual(s) around Eric who are pretending to help him - relating to the organization. That doesn't address Eric's private life, which is again - nobody's business. They are publicly raising money for that. Or at least supposed to be doing that. And if they are doing that, why do they need to come to the conference to take half of the money away from Eric, which was supposed to be his? He has his own personal needs, which are separate from the organization and if they can't even pay their own rent without having to leech off of the conference, which they have no business doing, then something is seriously wrong with the whole deal. I can't be the only one that sees this.

Webster already publicly said the donations account had more money than the organization's account. Eric was promised from the beginning that all the organization's funds would be taken care of (remember, there is an angel funder right???) - so why take money from Eric? Either they have a plan or they do not - and if they did, they would have had the rent taken care of without dipping into Eric's personal pockets. This is a very simple concept.

Here is a sample of the mentality we're dealing with here... Webster has to pay taxes on all that money in the donations account??? Are you kidding me? xx% should just be set aside as a matter of policy and not touched and used to pay taxes at the end of the year...whatever isn't spent on taxes can be dispersed from that amount. Are these organizational "experts" surrounding Eric giving Webster advice or are they sitting back watching all the money get paid out without any cause or concern for David's personal liability? I get that David is an engineer and not a business person, but they obviously know his situation because they used it as an example of how selfless David is (and I would agree with that belief), but that haven't had one spec of decency to mention to David what to do so he doesn't carry the burden on his own... What kind of person(s) would sit by and watch that happen without saying anything. Instead, they brag about what a great job Webster is doing to his own detriment. Wow - nobody had enough decency to tell David how to avoid being personally responsible. WOW. WOW. WOW.

Sign on the bottom line? Eric and I have an agreement and it has NOTHING to do with the non-profit organization and any details on the agreement are nobody's business. I have repeatedly stated that my work with Eric is Eric's personal deal and not the organization's. Some of them feel threatened by me and my relationship with Eric and it is all completely unfounded. They see me as competition to them. What I see or at least what I saw was that there could have been a mighty powerful alliance, which could have been mutually beneficial to all parties involved. They paint me as the greedy one, but you don't have the slightest idea how nefarious the elements are that I referred to. I was looking forward to a synergistic relationship. And what about Ray for example? Wants to destroy me and take this forums traffic so they can dominate and have exclusive control not only over Eric's work but his relationships. This is absolutely true and is why demands were made of Eric to stop posting here. Again, I can't be the only one that sees this.

I'm sure there are plenty of people that received my emails promoting Eric's indegogo campaign - and my recommendation helped to generate about 1/3 of their entire funding - and I told everyone on my mailing lists, etc... over 50,000 people at minimum and that doesn't include forum membership, etc... Now, they knew that Eric was coming to the conference - how much did they use all their magical promotional abilities to help promote the conference to let everyone know that Eric will be there? A few little-known references to the conference and my assistance in the campaign - and they only did that later, with much hesitation - that was it.

That is along the lines of a non-cooperative diode in a matter of speaking... they want things coming in their direction, but they do not want to reciprocate in the same way... as I said, I'm not the greedy one - there is a reason I've been in business for so long and my closest associates have been near me for many years. That is not possible if I was even the slightest bit the way Ray paints me as. Am I hard to deal with sometimes? Yes. But I am not greedy and I am honest in all my dealings - personally and in business. My personal business and partnership pay out 60% on all published materials that affiliates sell because I believe in taking care of people who contribute. I've done this for years and I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to offer this opportunity to people.

I saw some reference from some idiot here that I embezzled money? What a dufus. I see all these claims that I'm screwing people but they're all from anonymous people with no proof. Only mental degenerates will believe an anonymous story with no proof and I've seen a few examples of that here already - we all have.

And on top of that, I actually am the one with evidence that Ray and even John P's claims about me are 100% fabricated lies. I never put Eric up to anything and Ray is afraid that you will all eventually learn this so he is trying to cause as much damage to my name in the meantime. He's too stupid to understand that he has buried himself in legal liabilities with slander, libel and defamation of character and a CLEAR willful and wanton desire to cause harm to my businesses. And he is stupid enough to post that all publicly. With me, I actually have proof that he is a liar and there is no slander if it is true. How anyone can be so pathetically stupid to believe that their lies will triumph over the truth is beyond me - especially when there is ample documentation.

If they had enough sense to understand that I can help the organization quite a bit from the outside without ever being involved with them, they wouldn't be in the destitute situation that they are left to deal with now. I'm not making any claims or promises to what level of help I can give, but for sure, they would be in a better position. Just my opinion.

Instead Ray's greed and dark agenda to label me as a "brainwasher", etc... in order to pull some stupid Jerry McGuire scene about "whose coming with me" - is burning those bridges - not only with me but others that I suggested they should consider helping the non-profit. Ray already slandered me in private by email before I ever posted anything in this thread so get that straight and get it straight that Ray and the others were given a message from Eric that denounced their attacks on me. They simply do not know what they're doing.

You have been led to believe the lab was acquired "for him". If that is the case, why are things being done behind his back - many things that are done without his knowledge or consent. As I mentioned in a past post, obviously each person should be trusted to do their job and doesn't have to always inform each and every person each time they have to flush the toilet, that's not what I'm talking about.

Here is a fact for everyone - the emails that Webster and Ray sent me, which were out of line was met with not only my own email - but a message directly from Eric biting their heads off in one sentence about how he does not approve of anything they did! That message in itself is all the proof necessary to show that Ray and everyone else is lying about the situation. They have short term memory and do not easily recall this message to them from Eric scolding them about their out of line bs. I'm not posting the message or the emails, but this is all documented. Oh gee - I just realized that I forgot to mention that little message from Eric - silly me!

Yes, your statement was a sharp stab at Eric - talking about how surprised you were that Eric would actually want the money??? If one or more "nefarious elements" are supposed to be such professionals at what they do and are supposed have their own fund generating mechanism set up, (which is what was promised to Eric), what in the world do they need someone to come to the conference to take half of the money away from Eric that was supposed to be his? I'm not sure what part of that you don't understand. His arrangements with me have NOTHING to do with the organization. I do my business and they should do theirs. What they want to do is throw a lasso around a coyote and what they wound up with was coyote byte marks across their faces.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Geometric

Originally posted by Geometric_Algebra View Post
                Aaron,

I apologize for the brothel reference, but you should consider researching the deceptive language and terminology of sustainable development. In my opinion, sustainability propaganda is saturating all mediums at the moment which would make it easy to be caught in the web (not unlike the little info web I'm obviously caught in here).

This situation is starting to look scary and I'm having a difficult time countering it with smart-ass comments and creative play.

All the best to Eric.
                Apology excepted.

For example, showing the methodology of an electric motor that is cop 3.0 is sustainable by definition.

I'm fully aware of the club of rome not just pushing the sustainability propaganda along with global warming but actually crafting it so you are preaching to the choir, but anything like that from me is literal with no intent to deceive. All speaker's presentations descriptions were included on the conference website for everyone to read. And all the presentations were indeed presented as described.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Adam

Originally posted by 7redorbs View Post
                  I am sorry that my $1100 contributions were unwelcome. I am still waiting for the reason why they were not welcome. If you would like to discuss that is up to you. I have after all already been threatened by your friendly fundraisers when asking about the letter I should have got off you. My partner was understandably furious she was refunded the $1000 , the money me and family had put by was a lot to us. I would have given more if I could have. I still would now.

I am sorry that when I asked about the letter on your indiegogo campaign fundraiser, it was suggested by the fundraiser organizer that I had posted "12 harassing comments" there. Indeed, if by "harassing comments" it was meant my consistent re-putting of my question on the website, after it vanishing no less than 11 times, then, yes that is the "harassment" and "psychotic messages" that I am indeed guilty of.

You suggested in contrast that my "insane comments" "were deleted.", and that you could see why Eric Dollard referred to me as "a psycho", you mentioned that you had no intention of "ruining" my reputuation whilst you did so mention this publicly on the indiegogo campaign. I do not believe I have anything to hide. On the other hand I believe certain "ego driven" people here may have? Considering what I have and am setting out here.

I can only post on the indiegogo campaign because I supported the campaign with money. I was at a time interested as to why the fundraiser thought that my questions about my letter were amounting to "harassment". Since no real answer is forthcoming I will assume that no obligation to answer my questions are felt. Remembered, this will be.

Indeed, not only is my money no good, but my partners $1000 was no good and she had that refunded. David Webster messages me on the death book (face book) that techzombie has decided that I am "not co-operating" with the campaign. Indeed if by not co-operating he means discussing the chris carson rotary electrostatic transformer, and the "secret" of vibration, and the inertial neutralizer, then yes I am fatally guilty of this charge. talking about the suppressed technology that only the high ranking eric dollard people get to talk about between themselves in case the men in black come to steal it away from them. (some sarcasm added for dramatic effect and embellishment exists within the wording of this sentence).
                  Adam,

I only remember a vague reference to your name and the mention that you wrote a book about Eric's work but never looked into it.

Just so that you personally know, you absolutely are NOT a "nefarious element" that I mentioned... the #1 primary one that I AM referring to is Ray "Muhamad" Savant.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want to discuss anything. Your efforts do not have to be in vain.

Anyway, thanks for sharing your experience with "the organizers".
                  Sincerely,
                  Aaron Murakami

Comment

@David

Originally posted by David G Dawson View Post
                    A simple site no pretty borders just a place to gather information together amongst like-minded individuals.
                    Thanks for sharing but there already is something coming together along these lines that will be announced in the near future.
                    Sincerely,
                    Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Sputins

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                      Zero Fossil Fuel - did an interview with Eric at the conference which was interesting to watch:

When I watched it did wonder what the heck Eric really meant during one part of the interview.

At 9:18 Eric says, "The co-operation was kinda not right with the people taking the pictures so nothing worked out like the way I wanted it".

So while Eric doesn’t say too much here, it does give some supporting evidence as to what has been said.

There is the website address on the bottom corner of the video. The website also has an interesting write-up on the recent conference.
                      Thanks for posting that vid link. He is supposed to have that video subtitled correctly per the registration agreement regarding any video filmed at the conference.

Anyway, that kind of comment of Eric's is one of countless others. Literally, I could fill quite a few pages with these experiences that Eric had with the "others".

I have an interview of my own with Eric that was meant to help promote his upcoming presentation release and what you will find in it are a few of my comments about Webster and Polakowski and that was AFTER I received the email from Webster. I wonder if you will hear me complaining about them, etc... anyway, I'll post it sooner than I wanted to in order for everyone to see my demeanor and Eric's demeanor and everyone can see for themselves if Eric is someone under my "brainwashing" influence to put him against Ray, etc... This is completely different from an audio interview recording that I alluded to earlier on by someone significant. I even bring up the Aether Force's website and you can see for yourself what Eric's response to that is.
                      Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Jimm

He does have product of sorts. ( but not many fans ).
                        Not sure exactly what you mean about not having many fans. You are seeing but a small sliver of people that do not have their feet rooted deep enough to think for themselves and when someone like Ray comes along with all his mouth, a few people are bound to move in whatever direction the wind is blowing. That is just human nature.

As far as people that I have banned, I do so when their mouth goes overboard, period. Some I leave in for a while so they can have all the rope necessary. Some claim I'm censoring them. That of course is wishful thinking that they had anything worth censoring. When some cynic keeps blabbering on, I always ask them to start their own thread so how is that censorship? It isn't. I'm uniquely qualified to literally write a book on the subject. Those people are trouble makers and are not welcome here.

If this forum only had 25,000 legit registered members and over the years I had banned (not counting spammers) about 25 people who simply needed to go, that is 0.001%... that is 1 out of every 1000 members, which is almost nothing. However, you can see how loud that small spec is. You just hear the noise. What you do not hear, is how patient and tolerant I am as a moderator for all the rest of the time, but I don't get credit for that - nor am I looking for credit. But, I know what the reality is and that is good enough for me.
                        Sincerely,
                        Aaron Murakami

Comment

-removed-

10 characters
                          Last edited by Raui; 07-22-2013, 09:46 AM.
                          Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

It's worse than I thought

After viewing this video:

It became clear that there is nothing going on at the "lab" at all.
                            Eric seemed tired and dejected and maybe a bit hopeless. It was sad to see.

As suspected, the whole outfit is adrift, no clear mission, with no organized effort.
                            Mr. Dollard claims that there is no one there to help build things and the only slated project is something called a "cosmic induction generator", which he has misgivings about. Apparently, this hasn't been started either, since he was using the future tense.

There are videos on the 'net of a lab being built back in March with surplus rolling in while the construction was in progress. Mr webster says that they purchased a broadcast transmitter in the mean time. What is that for?
                            What happened to all of that hustle and bustle portrayed in the video?

Was the construction vid put up to gather more donations for something that had no future?
                            There are too many conflicting statements here and elsewhere. The Dollard camp ( whatever groups of individuals that may be) needs to get things under control or perhaps get someone with management experience and listen to them.
                            Put up YOUR OWN official website, identify yourselves, get a clear mission,post progress videos, ask for donations or help as needed. Be open and honest, but most of all, DO SOMETHING!

EPD/Dollard should compile all of your footage and make/sell a documentary entitled "How not to manage a non-profit lab". You ARE the authorities on that subject.

This "down on my luck" stuff is getting old.
                            Like they say in NYC... "You got nothin'!"

Comment

@Raui

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                              My post to you was because I felt that Dave Webster was being refereed to, obviously he did too and that's why he posted.

This topic did go out of control because of a lot of us and I apologize to everyone for my part in that. I hope it's clearer where I stand.
                              It is absolutely clear where you stand and I appreciate your clarifications.

From what I learned in Adam's email is that it appears that nearly the entire Ingegogo campaign success was due to both of our involvement and recommendations. That actually doesn't have anything to do with Ray's campaigning. Ray came to me asking for help and I was more than happy to do what I could - and I did. If Adam did what he said he did, I can clearly see where the success of the campaign came from. 2 people with big networks who promoted it. And who is patting themselves on the backs for being the heroes of the aetheric revolution? It's laughable if it weren't so sick.

When my promotions caused the traffic to explode at the Ingegogo campaign page - right after he asked for my help and I said I would help... He takes credit for it by immediately posting that the campaign has gone "viral" on its own. I didn't help to get recognition, but if he is going to actually give credit to it, it needs to be honest. Sorry, the campaign didn't go viral, it was from my promotions. Ray claimed it was all a communication issue. Really? He asked for my help, I agreed and said I would promote it, I did and the explosion in traffic he posted was from it going viral completely slapping me in the face for my contribution. He eventually gave a short mention of a "big thanks" to me for helping (after discussing it with Webster apparently), without retracting his "going viral" claims and left it at that. So, he allowed the viral claim to remain so that it looks like the success is from his campaigning efforts. That is the integrity that I experienced from Ray. Ray is essentially trying to take credit for other people's contributions - that is the plain and simple reality.

Anyway, a good portion of all of these arguments is because of assumptions and jumping the gun on these assumptions without ever taking the time to ask what's up. Quite a few people have done this already.

As I said, I find it most interesting that when I mention nefarious elements, which could have been ANYONE and doesn't even have to do with the organization, all 3 of them (Ray, John P and David W) thought it was a reference to them personally. If someone is innocent, they don't have to defend themselves when they were not named and I left it that vague. Obviously I expected people to assume who I was referring to, but again, Ray flushed himself out with his ridiculous battle cries and soapbox drama.

The first assumption by Dave was that I was trying to sabotage his fund raising efforts, when I was simply asking for people to donate cash directly to Eric. I didn't know he was trying to ask for money for the lab because I didn't hear that part and was surprised to find that it was indeed his intention to do so, which is 180 degrees contrary to my conversation with him where I stated very explicitly that any money from Eric's involvement with the conference is to go to the donations account. To me, that is a slap in my face and a violation of trust, while disrespecting the "chain of command" or leadership for the conference by never asking permission and just doing what he wanted to do anyway.

Because this is an indisputable fact and David's email to me was unjustified and "backwards" from reality, I snapped back at Dave about that email and then here comes Ray, accusing me of being a liar amongst other slanderous remarks. When I saw that, that became a huge problem and verified what I had been told about Ray, how he acts and who he is. This is why Ray is a liar, is proven to be a liar and he even posted his lies and accusations publicly. Unfortunately, some people here ate it up like candy and joined in on the attacks against me, all publicly recorded. But, I will have the "last laugh" as I told Ray, he dug himself a hole and that is where he is finding himself now. Ray lied by quoting me as saying he dug his own "grave". That is because he is a liar and taking things out of context. He shouldn't be putting quote marks around something I said unless I actually said it.

It is important to understand he is not doing these things out of a misunderstanding - he is very deliberate about his lies and accusations against me with the hopes of damaging people's trust in me for his own agenda. He is a snake - period.

Both him and John P are pontificating about what a nice, respectful and polite letter David W sent me - while David came clean that it was not a respectful letter. So, why both of them would be willing to claim it was a polite letter when it contained 1 accusation of me pulling a "stunt", 1 lie about me getting people to pay Eric cash "instead" of paying the lab, and 1 condescending remark about keeping my suggestions to myself when I never suggested anything. And for them to claim the letter was so polite shows how low they will go to distort reality and paint me as a liar. What I said was "OR, if you happen to have cash and want to make a donation, you can give it directly to Eric." The OR means another option, not "instead of" as David claimed - taking it out of context and distorting reality. It is a distortion and instead of seeing that, Ray slanders me, etc... and that is why he is in primary instigator of this entire event. He needed to be called out and Eric was adamant about this issue needing to go public. As you can see about the "Martian" statement - you all ALREADY heard publicly from Eric, but some still pretend they didn't hear from Eric yet in all of this.

In summary of all of this, I will post the email thread including a statement directly from Eric, which he aimed at all of them for sending me the emails to begin with. Then I will post the interview that I had with Eric and then you can all decide who is actually putting the non-profit organization and Eric's interest ahead of their own.
                              Sincerely,
                              Aaron Murakami

Comment

@Jimm

It became clear that there is nothing going on at the "lab" at all. Eric seemed tired and dejected and maybe a bit hopeless. It was sad to see.

As suspected, the whole outfit is adrift, no clear mission, with no organized effort.
                                Actually, there is a very clear mission of what is to be done as it is Eric's mission. When I said there are nefarious elements around Eric, that isn't an analogy or metaphor, it is literal and Ray is just that and may not be the only one.

From what you hear from Eric, does that sound like I have been brainwashing Eric to go against Ray and the others? No. We see clearly that Eric has already had issues ongoing because there is another agenda in the mix, which goes contrary to what Eric actually wants to do. You can see how disappointed he has been and that has been the case for a long time!

If anyone can read between the lines, it should be MORE THAN OBVIOUS that everything Ray said about me is nothing but a completely fabricated lie (John P is obviously manipulated by him) - and like I said, if anyone convinced anyone of anything, it was Eric who made it abundantly clear that Ray is a primary problem! I could see that on my own with a few incidents, but I didn't know how far it had gone.

Between what you mention about this video interview and what Sputins pointed out about the pictures not happening the way Eric wants - it should be clear to everyone that Eric is absolutely NOT respected in his own organization. I believe Webster respects Eric, but he has also been deceived by those who speak with a forked tongue - aka Ray "Muhamad" or whatever you want to call him.

Again, there IS a mission for the lab that Eric has for it. Eric's mission simply needs to be acknowledged and supported for it to happen!

And here is another part of Ray - he has already offered the members of the organization the "just say the word" offer. Meaning, he will have his thug friends (or he will do it himself) go physically intimidate and threaten certain individuals who screwed with Eric in the past to get equipment back, etc... No matter how wrong those people may be, having someone openly willing to personally or have their friends engage in illegal activities dealing with the intent to physically harm people is NOT someone that should be a part of any organization. And this coming from Ray clearly shows that his claims that his "wild MMA" past (you can read his motorcycle description), etc... is really not his past. As I mentioned before, Ray never changed from who he used to be - the only thing he changed was his clothes.

So, I knowingly put my own personal safety at risk sticking up for Eric in this regard knowing what kind of person Ray is and what he is capable of doing. I also know it was the right thing to do and I'm ok with that. He needed to be exposed. But like I said in the Trials and Tribulations post, I'm not one to roll over like a dog that pees on itself and if Ray even so much as thinks about doing anything personally to me or having any of his friends try to do anything either, it will be met with a form of self defense that is beyond his comprehension.
                                Last edited by Aaron; 07-11-2013, 08:04 PM.
                                Sincerely,
                                Aaron Murakami

Comment

Working...
                                X