Space / Counter-space & Electricity / Di(a)electricity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

counterspace

With the Cosmic Induction Generator for example - the actual experiments show that a lot of the RF literally disappears between the coils and cannot be accounted for - the desynthesis of energy or the destruction of energy.

Where did it go? It disappeared into "counterspace" or another "dimension" for simplicity - like subspace in Star Trek terminology where communications go through subspace and bypasses the need to travel a distance. So although the lines on the ruler could be an analogy to counterspace and the space between the lines is the space, in the context of the CIG, it is the opposite or perhaps the complement of space.

For example, yin and yang are not opposites, they complement each other so maybe it is a similar comparison.

My interpretation above could be incorrect but I did specifically talk to Eric about his interpretation of counterspace in regards to the energy that simply disappears between the coils with the CIG and he did bring it up that it could be considered going into a different dimension.

Keep in mind about the Steinmetz reference or something like this that if there is the CIG system and the coils are far apart that if you're at the location of one, you may find yourself simultaneously at the location of the other.
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
      The way I see it is, the water that fills the (conventional) space of the glass 240 cm^3 and the glass is full.

The Counterspace component isn’t the 1g per cubic centimetre (which is a measurement of weight) the Counterspace component is the internal structure of the water, ie between the lattice of atoms that make up the volume of water, within the H & O atomic structure, which is the Conuterspace or Interspace within the given volume of water.
      Given that if the 240cm^3 of water could be placed within a conductive container (anode) and a (cathode) also placed within the water, whereas the anode and cathode supplied with a given DC electric flux, the water itself (being a dielectric in pure form) would a charge to the supplied voltage and retain some of that charge after the supply was removed. So it becomes a capacitor of sorts. Counterspace is related to dielectric materials and capacity. The Dielectric component of the Electric Flux has the ability reside in Counterspace.
      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

With regards to counterspace and the idea of dimensions, I no longer subscribe to the idea of "dimensions" as they have been presented hitherto. I think they are a complication and that everything exists in a so called "3D Space". I think that the concept of "counterspace" is the act of looking INWARD from our level of perception and otherwise we're just looking OUTWARD.

I believe that things can be greatly simplified once we start to go down this path.

Energy is infinite as far as the universe goes (bear with me, I know this sounds loaded at first). Measurements are contextual (by our nature of perception) within our "cycle" or universe (if we want to call it that; we could say at our level of scale).

We need to start looking at infinity as a circle representation rather than a number line representation as this will give us a more correct model and capacity to understand the nature of scale and what we perceive.

One thing I've been struggling with for a long time is the idea of an ether. I've come to accept that it is real (there are just way too many experiments that actually support it as well as the theorization and work of brilliant men), but it is hard to conceptualize it given our current scale-based perception.

However, after *beginning* to understand that what I just said, I can start to see that there is no singular ether or base/prime/beginning ether. There is an "ether" for each "universe" or cycle. (There may even be a universe in each ether "particle" (don't know about this yet). Understanding that energy is infinite while (what we call) "matter" (maybe better conceived as an aggregate of energy) is finite helps one to begin to understand how these confinements of universes works.)

For example, let's say we have a ruler, like Eric mentioned, we use it's markings to measure the macro level or our scale, but we CAN use the space in-between. As a matter of fact, the space in-between is infinitely subdivideable if we keep getting smaller and smaller. At some point it no longer makes sense TO US to subdivide the ruler, but it can be done forever (ie, it doesn't mean it cannot be done). The ruler can also be used to measure upwards as well by multiplying the ruler again and again and again ad infinitum. Now I agree that this ruler analogy doesn't make a lot of sense in reality, BUT when you say the ruler is energy THEN I can start to see what Eric is talking about (even if perhaps he hasn't explained it as clearly and as fully as possible).

Now I'm grappling with this next part, so please forgive me. I've not been able to work out really super clear analogies or details to paint this picture properly so I'm going to try to sling mud at the wall in hopes to get TOWARDS where I'm going (realizing that it's crazy imperfect and absurd).

Let's get a little goofy, while not being entirely off base as far as comparisons go, imagine for a moment that everything in OUR scale is at 1 Volt ( 1 Volt being entirely contrived since it's on our scale and completely making this up just to put it in context of electricity so pardon the absurdity of this comparison) - uhm, let's say maybe we're made up of simple particles that measure at 0.1 Volt per particle. 10 particles make up each thing in our universe. Then let's move down, can 0.1 Volt be subdivided? Well yes, we could say 0.1 Volt makes up some thing that makes us up, but then 0.01 Volt particles make up each of these 0.1 Volt things. This subdivision can keep going on infinitely because the idea of Volt or 1 Volt in the first place is made up and only really makes sense at OUR observational scale or point in existence. If we were to look at "infinity" as a whole (which again, doesn't make sense as we have to start seeing things in cycles), we might suddenly realize that we exist at 1,000,000,000,000 Volts or 0.0000000000000001 Volt. These measurements are all ultimately immaterial outside of our own context or point of perspective. The point is that intelligence, however it exists, and aggregates and so forth are all possible at any point in the scale up or down.

One problem we have presently is that we're pretty blind. Some of Eric's experiments are AMAZING and he's seen things happen that he cannot entirely explain. One reason for this is that we don't have a method to "see" these things at all levels of the spectrum at the same time. We have a very incomplete ability to observe what we're doing right now when we work with high or even very low energy levels and frequencies. If we could resolve our ability to see and perceive of more things I think this dimensionality question and the discussion we've been having would self-resolve.

At any rate, I have a lot more I could say, but I've blathered on long enough and I'm sure a lot of what I said will seem strange at first. I've spent a good number of years thinking about all of this and trying to pull things together in a unified fashion, but terminology and contextual understanding keep getting in the way when I work with various brilliant theorists. These are some humps we have to move over and pronto.

Comment

spacial dimension

Originally posted by trahedron View Post
          With regards to counterspace and the idea of dimensions, I no longer subscribe to the idea of "dimensions" as they have been presented hitherto. I think they are a complication and that everything exists in a so called "3D Space". I think that the concept of "counterspace" is the act of looking INWARD from our level of perception and otherwise we're just looking OUTWARD.
          It is helpful to understand not just Eric's perspective on dimensions - it is the actual proper definition of dimensions in regards to space.

There is no 3D space, space is one single dimension. What you refer to as 3-dimensions are not dimensions but are coordinates. x, y and z are coordinates within the single dimension of space. If x y z are dimensions, that means you and I are in different dimensions and that would be ridiculous. You and I are obviously at different coordinates, but are in the same dimension of space.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Right. I wanted to do away with the term "3D" in what I wrote but just went ahead and used it since I was already going on so much. Spot on and well stated, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by trahedron View Post

Let's get a little goofy, while not being entirely off base as far as comparisons go, imagine for a moment that everything in OUR scale is at 1 Volt ( 1 Volt being entirely contrived since it's on our scale and completely making this up just to put it in context of electricity so pardon the absurdity of this comparison) - uhm, let's say maybe we're made up of simple particles that measure at 0.1 Volt per particle. 10 particles make up each thing in our universe. Then let's move down, can 0.1 Volt be subdivided? Well yes, we could say 0.1 Volt makes up some thing that makes us up, but then 0.01 Volt particles make up each of these 0.1 Volt things. This subdivision can keep going on infinitely because the idea of Volt or 1 Volt in the first place is made up and only really makes sense at OUR observational scale or point in existence. If we were to look at "infinity" as a whole (which again, doesn't make sense as we have to start seeing things in cycles), we might suddenly realize that we exist at 1,000,000,000,000 Volts or 0.0000000000000001 Volt. These measurements are all ultimately immaterial outside of our own context or point of perspective. The point is that intelligence, however it exists, and aggregates and so forth are all possible at any point in the scale up or down.

my take on that is you somehow is forming a concept of "Voltage Gradient".. I think that is true..
              the ionosphere voltage gradient is higher than the voltage gradient here on the ground, that would mean there is a potential difference (voltage) exist from the ionosphere to ground.. that is why most lightning discharges protrude to ground.. but not all right?. some lightning discharges are from cloud to cloud.. it would mean that a point up there is of a higher voltage gradient than the voltage gradient at another point also up there... but it doesn't mean that if a lightning discharge was formed.. the voltage gradient up there was gone.. It only balanced its potential. there still exist a voltage gradient from ionosphere to ground.

i really can't help to relate to gravity.. most people who have experimented with high voltage would understand that there exist a current that attracts a charged plate to an uncharged plate and not just positive to negative terminals... to neutral objects as well.. this I believe is what maxwell called "Displacement Current" a current that displaces..

If the Ionosphere is of a higher voltage gradient than the ground/core. a displacement current should exist from the ionosphere to ground.. incidentally. we have a force that is the same exact downward force to earth called "Gravity".

what about "Aether"... it is a theoretical substance that is supposed to be the medium for gravitational force..

now isn't that an intriguing "Coincidence"?..

I don't think this is something new to you too since your also studying aether..

relating to the topic.. If someone who will use the term "Counterspace" to explain that, I doubt it would be this short and simple...

Comment

This kind of space—the polar counterpart or, in a sense, the “negative” of Euclidean space—has indeed been conceived, at least as a possibility, by geometricians from time to time.1But from a physical point of view, its properties appeared too paradoxical, while in the purely formal sense it promised nothing new, being to the space of Euclid, so to speak, as the mould is to the cast in every detail.
                THE IDEA OF COUNTERSPACE | AetherForce
                Thus Electricity, in order to manifest, a UNION must develop. This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal.

Now our wheels even more stuck in the mud! But we have important clues, namely that of polarity, not plus or minus so much but more like male or female. This thought follows from Goethe to Tesla and Steinmetz. Thus Electricity, in order to manifest, a UNION must develop. This is the union of the “male”, or projective, and “multiplied by” the “female”, or receptive. Hereby, the male is the dielectric field in counterspace (of per centimeters), and the magnetic field or female in space (of centimeters squared). Space in c.m. squared is what you pay for in “real estate”, counterspace in per c.m. is the space between the lines on a ruler, or between molecules in a crystal.

For the Electricity extant between a pair of wires in your lamp cord, the closer the wires, the more capacitance, and thus the more Dielectricity. Conversely, for the same cord, the farther apart the wires, the more inductance and thus the more Magnetism. Therefore it is seen that the smaller the space (the more counterspace) the more Dielectricity that can be stored, and conversely the larger the space between the wires (the more real estate) the more Magnetism that can be stored. Very simple, do not let your mind make it any more complicated than that!

Now let us reach out for a few quantative relations: The product (line, cross, or dot – unrestricted) of the total amount of Dielectricity multiplied by the total amount of Magnetism (when both are in union) gives the total quantity of Electricity. We will call this quantity of Electricity the letter “Q” and name this “The Planck” after Max Planck. For the Einsteinischen dimensions of the Planck are Energy – Time, but let us not think backwards – ass. Saying this in engineers lingo, the quantity of Electricity Q is given as Watt – Seconds – Seconds or Watt Seconds squared.

Now, in one foot of lamp cord, bounded between the wires, I have say, one million Plancks of electric induction. The frequency is 60 cycles (377 radians) per second. Thusly the quantity of Plancks Q is being produced or consumed at a time rate of 377 radians per second, or in other words, Plancks per second, Q divided by t, the ratio of Q to t, etc. Hence the time rate of variation of the quantity of electric induction hereby gives; Watt seconds squared per second or dividing out, gives Watt seconds. But Watt seconds is the dimensions of energy. Well golly-gee Mr. Wizard, we have defined energy! And hereby energy is defined as the time rate of the production or consumption of the electric induction, or Q divided by t gives W.

It is that simple. So push the “Erase Button” on your head for two notions: Energy is the product of mass times the velocity of light squared, erased? Next, Electricity is the flow of electrons in wire, erased? Good!

In the previous transmission it was shown that the electric induction, bound between the wires of a lamp cord, was the union of two distinct fields of induction, the dielectric in counterspace, and the magnetic in space. These fields consist of discrete lines of force. Thus these lines exist as individual units or quanta of inductive force. Both fields exert mechanical force upon the bounding system of so-called “conductors”. These mechanical forces, those of the dielectric, and those of the magnetic, exert actions so as to increase their coefficients of induction, that is the dielectric “capacitance”, and the magnetic “inductance” are increased. Hereby, the dielectric field draws the conductors nearer to each other, increasing the counterspace. Conversely the magnetic field pushes the conductors away from each other, increasing the space. Hereby we may say that the dielectric field is contractive, and the magnetic field is expansive. Hence the resulting electric field of the union produces a resultant force upon the bounding conductors. This resultant force thus may be expansive, null, or contractive, depending upon the relative densities of the dielectric and the magnetic force fields respectively.

So now our previous discourse upon these matters brings important questions to mind that heretofore remained unanswered: First, how big is a Planck? In other words, how many Plancks per one second (unit time) equal one Watt-second (unit energy)?
                Second, what ratio of dielectric field density to magnetic field density results in the contractive force just balanced against the expansive force, thereby canceling any mechanical forces upon the bounding conductors? Who can solve these important questions?

References:
                1. Electro-magnetic Theory Vol. 1 by Oliver Heaviside.
                2. Impulses, Waves and Discharges by Carl Steinmetz.
                3. Electricity and Matter by J.J. Thompson.
                4. Recent Researches Into Electricity. By J.J. Thompson
                5. Discharges In Windings by E.P. Dollard
                6. Occult Ether Physics by Layne

?Energy Defined? by E. P. Dollard ? Gestalt Reality
                Way back in the very beginning wiht the male female analogy which does not take into account that she might have a headache

Theory of electrical conductivity

The electrical current is a flow of electrons moving in conductors in one direction from anode (the negatively charged electrode) to cathode, charged positively. Electron, bonding atoms into molecules in the presence of closely situated (0.5 - 2 Å) energy minimums are able to move from one minimum to another with the high rate of speed (> 105 m/sec).

Single-electron dynamic pond is typical for metals. The electrical current theory, presented in this article, assumes the valent electron transfer from one bond to another. The study of the process kinetics of the electron transfer from one bond to another showed, that one electron moves from one bond to another much faster than the electron pare and that the transfer speed of electrons in the compounds with correlated bond (typical for the organic conductors) is significantly higher than in the compounds with the simple covalent bonds, typical for isolators. It is most important, that the conductance of the substances, in which atoms in the solid phase are connected with the single-electron dynamic bonds, have conductance 1020 higher, than the solid substances, in which atoms are connected with two-electron statistical bonds. Also, the increase of dynamic bonds in the system takes place during the polyeten, treated with halogen. As a result , the increase of the dynamic bonds quantity in polyeten its conductance raises by 8 orders - see the Table)

The preferable electron movement in the one direction from anode to cathode is determined by the degree of the filling in of the upper electron layers of the solid matter, which is taking place during the electron transition from anode into this solid matter until the outer electron sphere is saturated. Furthermore, one should assume the bonding type change and respectively expect the effect of the bonding type change on the scold matter conductance during the electron spheres of atom saturation (simpler speaking, it is a result of electron connecting to the atoms, bonded to the solid matters with different ore identical chemical bonds). It is supposed to expect in the semi-quantitative approximation, that the that conductance of the saturated with electrons atoms will increase with the increase of the affinity of atoms to electrons It is also expected, that the conductance decreases with the increase of enthalpy of the bond, broken during the electron attachment to one of the two atoms connected with this bond. Accordingly to the chemical bond theory, the enthalpy input in the bond energy of I2 molecule equals approximately a half of the bond energy, i.e. 0.72 eV. Iodine atom affinity to electron equals 3.06 eV. Respectively, the heat of reaction of the electron attachment to I2 molecule accompanied with the breakage of the co-valent bond in I2 molecule can be estimated by the value 2.34 of I2 (3.06 - 0.720= 2.34). Accordingly to the experimental data, the iodine molecule affinity the electron equals 2.55 eV. The analogous calculations for chlorine and bromine molecules gives the estimated values for these molecules affinity of 2.40 and 2.36eV, while the direct experimental determination gives the values of 2.38 and 2.55 eV respectively. For the additional verification of the affinity energy for the two-atom molecules, we estimated and compared with the experimental data the electron affinity to electron of Na2 and K2 using the identical methods. The comparison of the calculated and experimental data showed, that the calculated and experimental (in parenthesis) values of the electron affinity for those molecules is lower, than the ones for halogens molecules and are equal 0.2 (0.43) and 0.23 (0.5) respectively.

Theory of electrical conductivity
                Every time I look at this counter space stuff I wind up back at the beginning, 'what for'? Immediately above is the way I was taught.

and then I suppose there is this:

Current, Charge & Power – joules, coulombs, amps, volts, watts.

Current
                Electrical current is the rate of flow of charge in a circuit. Current (I) is measured in amps (A), using an ammeter.

Charge

Charge (Q) is measured in coulombs (C). Each electron carries a tiny amount of charge, 1.6 x 10-19 coulombs.
                charge = current x time
                (coulomb, C) (ampere, A) (second, s)

Power

Power (P) is the rate at which energy is transformed in a device, it is measure in watts (W). 1 watt means that 1 joule of energy is transformed in one second.

power = energy transformedtime

Power, potential difference and current are related by the following equation;

power = potential difference x current

The energy transformed is given by;

energy transformed = potential difference x charge

Current, Charge & Power – joules, coulombs, amps, volts, watts.
                forces one to ask 'whats missing' anything?
                Last edited by Kokomoj0; 03-12-2018, 04:30 AM.

Comment

When we have only a pure sine waves and collision results in deconstruction
                  it is easier to visualize when there is a spectra of waves.

Since complex numbers are useful to grind out answers and we are considering CIG we find ourselves reverse engineering algorithms for a physical entity.
                  There are few authors on the subject of CIG is difficult to follow. So we switch to light and it's rainbow of spectra.
                  In this way when we crunch numbers we feel that there is only a dark spot in the diffraction of other colors.

Deconstruction of light wave band thru a slot has a "path difference"
                  https://youtu.be/-FSxZhBxmsU

The fancy method with laser interferometer with a beam splitter raises the question ...
                  where does the light go ?
                  https://youtu.be/RRi4dv9KgCg
                  Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-20-2018, 03:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                    When we have only a pure sine waves and collision results in deconstruction
                    it is easier to visualize when there is a spectra of waves.

Since complex numbers are useful to grind out answers and we are considering CIG we find ourselves reverse engineering algorithms for a physical entity.
                    There are few authors on the subject of CIG is difficult to follow. So we switch to light and it's rainbow of spectra.
                    In this way when we crunch numbers we feel that there is only a dark spot in the diffraction of other colors.

Deconstruction of light wave band thru a slot has a "path difference"
                    https://youtu.be/-FSxZhBxmsU

The fancy method with laser interferometer with a beam splitter raises the question ...
                    where does the light go ?
                    https://youtu.be/RRi4dv9KgCg
                    I dont think thats an appropriate question, since you cannot get constructive and destructive waves without interference. I think the better question is what is causing the interference is he over looking in his contraption.

Comment

Oh, for those interested, while looking for something else I stumbled across epd's description of what counterspace is. Its in the aarp talk that he did.

What the rest of us call a reciprocal '1/x' he calls counterspace. Hopefully this serves to help demystify it so its usable..
                      Last edited by Kokomoj0; 03-25-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
                        I dont think thats an appropriate question, since you cannot get constructive and destructive waves without interference. I think the better question is what is causing the interference is he over looking in his contraption.
                        Good comment so then "what is causing interference"
                        Because white light is made up of ALL visible wavelengths, its colors can be separated (dispersed) by this difference in behavior. When light passes through glass, it encounters TWO interfaces--one entering and the other leaving. It slows down at the first interface and speeds back up at the second.

In a glass prism blue light refracts more than red light due to it's difference in wavelength. Red has a much longer wavelength than blue. Also when you combine the colors back together they appear white. https://youtu.be/uucYGK_Ymp0

The optical interferometer experiments measure the waves that are reflected back into the laser after being split shows that the dark spot is accounted for when both are the same frequency in which case we can look at amplitude of the resultant wave to either add or subtract depending on phase.

The quantitative method uses an imaginary unit. Whatever convenient form used, the i unit is useful for problem solving. Many people on this forum are familiar with both quantitative and the physical interference. They might consider the subject better taught in a more structured setting such as a classroom and would hesitate to comment but are not wondering where the wave went.

This is why Eric is humble giving these lectures. If a camera was pointed at the audience it might show
                        a variety of face expressions.
                        Last edited by mikrovolt; 03-27-2018, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                          Good comment so then "what is causing interference"
                          lasers have 2 internal mirrors

Comment

Working...
                          X