• t-rex
    replied
    Versor Algebra as Applied to Polyphase Power Systems 1A

Please read this notice before re-posting this paper: Eric Dollard

---------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

Principles of Imaginary Exponents and Logarithms

[1] Introduction

(1) In the previous writing, The Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity, a considerable portion was devoted to Versor Algebra and the distinction between the alternating and the rotating electric wave. The primary objective was to establish an understanding of the Tesla polyphase power system, or what some call his “Magnetic Vortex”. This was presented in a qualitative manner, mostly pictorial. What follows is a quantitative and rigorous treatment of this subject. It will reach to the outer limits of mathematics, the realm of what are called Imaginary Numbers. Cartesian coordinates will be lost sight of. This will finalize into engineering application, through what is known as the Method of Symmetrical Components. Unlike other works on this subject, here a solid theoretical base will be established for this method of polyphase analysis.

Nikola Tesla himself never provided a theoretical basis for his work, this was left for others. Most notable in establishing a theoretical basis for alternating current was Carl Proteus Steinmetz. In his writings a solid alternating current theory was established, this founded upon Pythagoras and Descartes. However, the work of Steinmetz was directed into alternating electric waves with little attention given to rotating electric waves. Steinmetz did not take the next step into a polyphase theory, in part because the theory of rotating electric waves exits outside the realm of the Cartesian coordinate system, which has served as the arch form of his A.C. writings. An entirely new form of mathematics is required in order to establish a functional polyphase theory.

(2) A complication exists with regard to Steinmetz in his indistinction between a vector and a versor. Oliver Heaviside had warned of this distinction, but he did not write a parable on the matter. Mathematics took a distinctly vectoral turn, with Heaviside as its champion. Steinmetz carried on from here. The only interest in versor algebra was that of Alexander MacFarlane. In the minds of the vectoralists, versors were seen as an outgrowth of quaternion, a failed system of mathematics.

Another complication in developing a working polyphase theory is the versor positions cannot be given in Cartesian coordinates, such as x and y, latitude and longitude, etc. Most polyphase systems are also not rectangular, they are triangular or hexagonal. A three phase system is triangular and requires nine coordinates for a mathematical description. The number of coordinates increases as the square of the number of phases. Common mathematics falls short in providing a usable expression for representing polyphase electric waves. This deficiency is inherent in the very foundations of mathematics and mathematicians have become content with it, however, electrical engineers cannot. This evokes the philosophy of Oliver Heaviside; mathematics is an experimental science. It is modeled upon physical observation, not petrified mathematical theory.

The complications present themselves in an inability to solve equations that are higher than the second degree. Higher orders cannot be resolved into plus or minus. Mathematics, and the human mind engendering it, are intrinsically bipolar. This condition finds a symbolic expression in the proposition put before Eve in the Garden of Eden. This is Good vs. Evil, Positive vs. Negative, Ones vs. Zeros, Us vs. Them, it is a bottomless pit. In accord, the common notions of electricity are also bipolar.

(3) The mathematics that has become the basis for electric wave theory is founded in part on the ideas of Newton in England and Leibnitz in Germany. Their ideas dealt with rates of change and accumulation, becoming known as differential and integral calculus respectively. These ideas did not get off to a good start, however. Isaac Newton was a severe paranoid, obviating any cooperative interaction. He would often conceal or deliberately confuse his work. Those he knew constantly pressed him to publish his important ideas, only to be met with rebuke for their efforts. Newton would obsessively attack anyone who worked on ideas that paralleled his own, and even attack those who had inspired the notions he held. Notable to be attacked was Leibnitz in Germany. This in turn evoked nationalistic positions which further impaired the mathematical developments.

It can verily be stated that, in part, today’s mathematics is the deformed child of a rabid paranoid. This in tandem with a Biblical curse upon mankind, the path to developing an extended mathematics for polyphase theory will be a difficult one.

Important first steps in resolving this undesirable condition were taken by Oliver Heaviside, a Prometheus of mathematics. His methodologies were not received well in the Halls of Academia, but were eagerly taken up by Carl Steinmetz and Arthur Kennelly. Out of the minds of these individuals grew modern electrical engineering, but also with their limitations. It is NOT a finality. As Heaviside stated, “There is no finality, not even with Maxwell”, but the illusion of finality is constantly put before us. Ideas must continue to advance, extending known mathematics to provide a deeper understanding of electric waves.

[2] Fundamentals of Exponentials

(1) The work of Arthur Kennelly demonstrated that considerable simplification in expressing electric waves mathematically was to be obtained by utilizing functions derived from the Napierian logarithmic base epsilon. These are known as the Hyperbolic Functions. The log base epsilon exhibits a unifying character when expressing rates of change. It is important that these ideas be completely understood before progressing into polyphase theory.

The condition that allows for a logarithmic expression of electric waves is found in that a rate of variation of an electric quantity is dependent at any moment on the quantity of electricity at that moment. Magnitude determines the rate at which it varies, the larger the magnitude, the greater the rate of change of that magnitude.

This can be given a common expression. Let us say that you have 1000 dollars in the bank at the beginning of the month, and there best be some left at the end of the month. You begin to spend the money at a certain rate in dollars per day, paying important bills. A week later you find that only 500 dollars is left in the bank. Accordingly, your rate of expenditure is reduced in reaction to the diminished funds. The end of the next weeks leaves 333 dollars in the bank, the funds still are going too fast. In reaction, the rate of expenditure is further reduced. The end of the third week leaves 250 dollars in the bank and the reaction is to even further reduce the rate of expenditure. At the end of the month 200 is left in the bank.

Your rate of expenditure decreased in proportion to the amount of money in the bank, the weekly remainder establishing a geometric regression, one half, one third, one fourth, leaving one fifth, or 20 percent of the initial money at the start of the period. At that rate of expenditure, wish varies with the amount in the bank, leaves only 20 percent of the amount, 200 dollars, at the beginning of the second month. The third month then begins with 40 dollars. Only after an infinite number of months is nothing left in the bank. This relation can be expressed in a mathematical form by
    Where

A is the ratio of the end of month amount, to the beginning of the month amount, over a logarithmic period of one month.
    α is the ratio of the end of month amount, to the beginning of the month amount, over a logarithmic period of one month.

n is the number of months.

Substituting the bank analog into this expression gives for the first month

And for the second month
    The fundamental form of this relation is given by

where the number of (monthly) periods, n, is called the logarithm of gamma () to base α. Base a constitutes α geometric ratio, a pure numeric.

Electricity and its rates of variation operate in accord with this kind of exponential function. For the bank analog the rates were incremental, based upon human emotion, etc. For the natural decrement of electricity the function is continuous. The log base is a comparison, or ratio of magnitudes, devoid of the dimensions of these magnitudes. The log base is a number in the Pythagorean understanding.

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Eric Dollard's New Series of Papers!

NOTE ABOUT THIS NEW SERIES OF PAPERS

This is the beginning on a new series of posts/papers by Eric P. Dollard. This is Part 2 to Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity. It goes deep into polyphase mathematics and imaginary numbers in a way that has never been done before. One of the goals of this next book is to show how the grid is being wired incorrectly and this presents a very serious problem for the entire United States.

Although this is posted for free in Energetic Forum, Eric P. Dollard remains the exclusive copyright holder for the content.

The book will eventually be published and copyrighted by A & P Electronic Media and it will be used to not only further this electrical science but will be used to help raise more funds for Eric Dollard and his work at EPD Laboratories, Inc. 501(c)(3).

If you wish to repost this paper, ask permission first by emailing info at epdlabs dot org

All that is required is that you have two prominent links on the page it is to be posted on that links to both Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage and http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...official-forum.

Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami
    A & P Electronic Media
    February 5, 2014

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    Teslacoin Open Source

Originally posted by James Barker View Post
    Be careful of TeslaCoin until they release the source code... unless the source code to the software is made available, we have no idea what it could be doing. Maybe it's got a "hidden feature" that transfers your TeslaCoins to Uzbekistan whenever the software creator feels like buying a new car...
    https://github.com/Teslacoin-project/teslacoin

Leave a comment:

• James Barker
    replied
    Be careful of TeslaCoin until they release the source code... unless the source code to the software is made available, we have no idea what it could be doing. Maybe it's got a "hidden feature" that transfers your TeslaCoins to Uzbekistan whenever the software creator feels like buying a new car...

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    $17,175 Raised!

$17,175 OF $25,000 RAISED FOR ERIC DOLLARDS SEISMIC PROJECT!

The FULL INTERVIEW with Eric Dollard is now here - watch it now: Eric Dollard - FULL INTERVIEW - Advanced Seismic Warning System Jan 2014 - YouTube feel free to download and repost it anywhere you want. You'll want to watch the whole thing and at the end he even gives a brief explanation of some diagrams in a Walter Russell book relating to some vortexing fields that he has measured in his research!

There are ONLY 11 days left for this campaign and we only need to raise $7825 to meet the goal, which covers the bond but also the necessary equipment to build the world's most advanced earthquake forecasting system based on Tesla type technology.

Donations of all size will make a difference even if it is $2 - you could easily spend that on a cup of coffee or a bottle of water. Please forward this to everyone you know and ask them to help out. If you want to donate outside of Indiegogo, visit Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage and look in the left column. You can send checks or money orders directly to EPD Laboratories. You can even pay by Paypal - a few people already did and we want to recognize that right here!

Clive B. $31.46, Steve H. $80, William F. $100, Daniel O. $25, Christian J. $50, Teo B. $20 - Thank you!!!

We even had 30,000 Teslacoin (cryptocoin alternative to Bitcoin and Litecoin) donated to Eric Dollard from the Teslacoin community! Learn more about Teslacoin here - it's a cryptocoin dedicated to helping researchers and developers in the energy technology field - TeslaCoins | Lightning FAST digital currency

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    T.M.T. Chinese Submarine 20.6KHz

Hello everyone , I made a Disign of a T.M.T for the 20.6KHz .
    Can be used to receive or transmit on chinese submarine communication .

Just think what power you would have if you have one , it could jam all transmission , vlf submarine communication .

Ok here it is :
    Its a little large not for DIY at the backyard .
    3SA Changde / 3SB Datong Chinese Navy communication stations
    20,6KHz
    TMT disign original tesla HQ coils . 20,6KHz
    Ls=c/(2*phi*f) Ls=1836.4 meter , 20 turns sec.
    diameter sec coil 29.227meter , Chight 5.84meters
    cable sec coil 1836.4meters 180mm strand Litze o hollow c. with 111mm spacing.
    L=17726uH Cself=2059pF tune range for Fr20.6KHz is 1306pF ring capacitor. skin depth 404umeters ac resistance 0.135ohms
    Extra coil
    Le=((phi*phi/4) * Ls Le=4351.13meters diameter is 11,69meters
    118,5 turns 180mm strand litze or hollow c. with 111mm spacing L=47523uH
    Cself=665pF Fr20.6Khz with total 1143 pF or 477pF tune range ring cap and dielectric antenna top . ac resistance 0.32ohms 404uM SD
    extra coil is about 34,48 meters high
    Best is place it on a platfrom or base at sea for the grounding or combination sea land .
    prim coil . 4 turns strap copper or alu about 1,10meter high flat spiral
    start 29.227meters diameter , 4 turns ,L=1080uH spacing 250mm
    outer diameter 31,65 meters
    Tune cap 55,3 nano farad on prim coil
    extra coil can be modified for more hertzian waves with delay line and smaller extra coil bigger dielectric antenna top.

Send me a message when you want to build one for your frequency and i will calculate one for you .

Well this TMT is baby size compare to the Cutler, Maine Site however i think the TMT will win the contest .
    Saves a lot of tax dollars a TMT compare to Hertzian wave on VLF band once build and working .

The USA VLF antenna input power is 2 mega watts
    Cutler, Maine
    NAA Cutler Maine - Navy VLF Transmitter Site
    The station will extend the worldwide U.S. naval communication system and will transmit on VLF (very low frequency) to the Fleet, including the Polaris FBM (fleet ballistic missile) system, and to other submerged submarines when operating in the Atlantic and Arctic Ocean regions.

The transmitter has a nominal output power of 2,000,000 watts, or 40 times the power of any major commercial radio broadcasting station. At the expected antenna efficiency, the radiated power will be 1,000,000 watts.

Not too bad for Hertzian wave .

Next time show you the prim coil for the 40M hamband TMT at you tube .

All the best De PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-04-2014, 12:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
    If the sharp point probe could rectify just a small percentage of that RF then that would explain what we saw. However, Eric came to a different conclusion about the observations that seemed to confirm to him some other expected aspects of this energy.

We did do a simple foil attraction experiment an got a positive result.

As far as sensing a "pressure" with my fingers, well I'm not very sensitive and didn't notice anything other than the heat of the lamp. Other attendees reported feeling "something".

Spokane 1
    Hello Spokane1
    I suppose that could be one valid theory on how the capacitor charges, the point to plate rectification idea. That seems like a reasonable explanation. - However why then does it seem to charge only from the light globe filament or glass? Rather than say from a wire or the air where there is also lots of RF? (Just going by what I’ve seen from the original Borderlands video). It would be good to know what Eric’s conclusion is on that particular aspect. As the bulb filament is hot, like a hot cathode, but it’s not a cathode as such, perhaps rather it’s a hot ‘anode’ if you will? Honestly, I don’t know. - Your suggestion does seem valid as the sharp point worked best, while a plate contact didn’t work.
    – However, I do know that the termination from a Tesla Coil can have a DC component or a beam that projects out from it and it can be measured with an electroscope, as I have seen the TCBOR people measure this (on video). So I originally thought it was an effect like that, except emerging from the bulb instead? - So I guess the jury is still out on this one just for now. - Anyway it is still interesting and hopefully I’ll be able to experiment with this myself in the near future.
    Sputins.

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Hello Dr. Green . Thx for the reply .
    The formula` s of E. Dollard make it clear why it wil or won` t work into formula specs . basic.
    Lo = c / (2*phi*f)
    Here i show you when i try 20 turns .
    Lo=6,75816meter Lturn=0.3379meter diameter coil is Lt/phi
    W=10.76cm
    coil height is 0.2 * W = 2.1 cm high
    So 20 turns of wire with 62 % space with just 21mm high .... ok
    Helical Coil Calculator
    lets find out .
    ok with 0,75mm wire and 0.5 mm space i have 61.7uH and 7 pF
    will make resonance of 7.66MHz
    when i want to put ring cap on it of 2pF i am already at 6.75 MHz too low .
    its very hard to make a 0.5mm spacing good .
    i could use a 19 turn tap the i would have about 2 pF tune range. wire is now 6.4 m long .
    OK extra coil .
    Le=16.67meters ((phi*phi) / 4) *Ls
    We=0.4*Ws that make 27mm diameter
    Lturn extra is 84,51mm -->8,45cm
    N = Le/Lt 1667,5cm/8,45cm +197 T
    OK
    lets put in the #`s in the calculator
    1 mm wire and 0.6mm space
    Helical Coil Calculator
    L =85uH C =4pF Fr=8.63 MHz 2pF tune range
    with 195 turns there is 3pF tune range .
    Well you see Dr . green it can be done but very hard to make it with 0.6mm space and 0.5mm space i might try it one day but not tom.
    Sure this system have more Inductance than the 6 turn /37 tun i make now however that thinner wire have more resistance to .
    Ham radio operators use 10 a 100 watts barefoot and legal lim. in there country .
    However nice small model .
    There 2 thing is do other is less sec turns and more prim turns.
    And remenber electricity is dielectric and magnetic so with the 20 turns it have less dielectric 3.5 times less . and 3 times more inductance . Less current and more voltage with th 20 turn model .

So Dr Green i just want to show that it is hard to stay in the ref. specs.
    62% space and diameter to hight ratio for both coils.
    And the prim coil for 107.5mm 2 turn give 0.9uH
    Flat Spiral Coil Calculator
    2 turn 107.5 mm 5 mm space 0.9uH needs a 560pF cap. to tune it at 7.060MHz
    However less inductance give less E in the prim coil to send to the sec coil .
    with a 358mm prim. 3 turns 5 mm space there is 7,4uH about 8 times more inductance ,Naturaly the voltage get doubled at resonace LC at both options of prim coils.
    If i would use one turn prim. 358mm i get 0.85uH needs about 600pF to tune. Silver mica and a small air cap to fine tune it is a option .
    with the 3 turns it can have just a aircap var. or better vacuum cap. var. Vacuum caps could make good `ring` caps when your voltages are getting in to the tesla range... those must be Huge to hande 100kV` s or more . To think of the plasma Part Tesla wanted to make for wardenclyffe .With modulation that would be like a Plasma Speaker .

With the 6 Turns it have the same F resonance and good Z tune for the Ground System .

Well Sea water is a good conductor best of all Grounding types .
    The range what is usefull will be about 175 miles or till 250 Km to me thats local.
    Well any rage is ok for testing will be nice if HAM`s could transmit trough the earth when the BAND is closed normaly speaking .

I am looking for Telluric Range DX. My normal QUAD antenna is use for HAM radio have great range when conditions are good .

to test it i make 2 of those antenna ` s with that i go testing in the fields and make video` s .

Practical applications that the goal.

Lately i got interested at ELF SLF LF VHF spectrum there telluric current go almost everywhere like eric mentioned a world wide ham net on 500KHz (476KHz)

I will pick up a defective submarine antenna this week the amp is gone sea water but the coil/antenna is 100% . Its very heavy ...
    Its this one http://www.sippican.com/stuff/conten...nna_system.pdf

All the best .

John de PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-03-2014, 01:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• dR-Green
    replied
    It's looking good so far AstroNod. I'm not convinced about your decision to use 6 secondary turns but it will be interesting to get some data on it anyway. I think that perhaps transmission through salt water won't be challenging enough, I think it will practically be as simple to make work as using a wire to connect the coils directly. Although I don't know what kind of range/volume of water you have in mind - if it's in a container and not an experiment on a beach there shouldn't be any difficulty whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    Marconi Tesla Antenna CB 27MHz

Hello everyone . I made a new video of the Marconi Tesla Antenna CB 27MHz . Marconi Tesla CB Antenna` s - YouTube
    You Hear Also DX receiving USA trackers at channel 6 AM mode .
    I am from the netherlands , the antenna ` s are indoor and just 1/16 wave lenght long at phi/2 .
    Check them out .
    I will go on with the 40 m TMT prim. system and ring cap than i am ready for the real test i have good devices here to show you the measurements .
    I was looking for the photo` s of john polakowski `s cosmic induction generator , just did find this photo without extra coils .
    http://energyscienceforum.com/energy...polakowski.jpg
    good luck to all .
    De PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-02-2014, 05:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Spokane1
    replied
    Point to Plate Diode

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
    Thanks Aaron for passing on my question.

As for the charging of the capacitor, a metal point works better than a plate or disk. That is the exact opposite to what one would think or expect. I suppose it's a beam of electrostatic DC of sorts but not exactly (Tesla's Radiant Electricity), as there is some kind pressure reported. It would be of great interest to me as to experiment and see if there is any bio-healing, charging or effects on the body, plants or water?

Again thanks for your reply.
    Regards,
    Sputins.
    Dear Sputins,

During your on going experimental analysis of this phenomena consider that what is happening here might be a "Point-to-Plate" rectification process. There was a copious amount of 2.6 MHz RF resonating between those two wagon wheel antenna. The input energy was about 600 watts. I would guess we were running at about 400 watts. I was concerned about being that close to an airport without a license.

If the sharp point probe could rectify just a small percentage of that RF then that would explain what we saw. However, Eric came to a different conclusion about the observations that seemed to confirm to him some other expected aspects of this energy.

We did do a simple foil attraction experiment an got a positive result.

As far as sensing a "pressure" with my fingers, well I'm not very sensitive and didn't notice anything other than the heat of the lamp. Other attendees reported feeling "something".

Spokane 1

Leave a comment:

• AstroNod
    replied
    40 M telsa magnifier transmitter

Hello Every one , John here from the netherlands .
    Today i will wind the sec coil on the construction.
    Just removed the isolation layer shield so i have just the coax with braid .
    Put a Little video up to show the basic what i want to do and how i will build this TMT . Tesla Magnifier 40M Ham - YouTube
    on sunday i start with the prim. coil . the comming week i do measurements and make the special ring capacitor .
    I will post some video` s this week about the tesla flat spiral antenna ` for the 11m CB band .Good luck to all
    73 de PD7Z
    Last edited by AstroNod; 02-01-2014, 03:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Sputins
    replied
    bulbs

Originally posted by Spokane1 View Post
    Dear Sputins,

I don't really know what that bulb is. The one we started with was a 15 watt appliance lamp, however there was so much electrostatic attraction once we powered up the diathermy machine that it sucked the filament to the side wall and melted it right through the glass. A conference attendee graciously offered to make a quick run to the local hardware store and brought back a collection of appliance lamps, which he wouldn't accept any money for. I selected one that had the same socket and was about the same size as the one that was melted.

I have no idea if it is a pure vacuum lamp or something else. I still have it in the basement.

At the conference I found that pointing a sharp metal object at the lamp (about 1/4" separation) while running could charge the 500 pF capacitor to 6 kV in less than 20 seconds. If the metal point was replaced with a 3" metal disk then no observable charging took place even after two minutes of exposure at the same distance.

let me know if you would like me to dig the lamp out and examine it for part numbers. I think that any appliance lamp will work as good as what we we had going last July. Perhaps a pure vacuum lamp would work better. The appliance lamps available these days don't specify if they are a vacuum type or not. That would require some manufacture data sheet research.

Mark McKay, PE [Spokane1]

Thanks Aaron for passing on my question.

Hello Mark, (Spokane1)

Thank you for your reply.

- It's kinda good to hear that the bulb is a just regular appliance lamp, nothing too exotic or rare. Although one could say any fillament lamp is rare & exotic these days? I'll do some datasheet research into various bulbs avaliable, it may be found that certain bulbs work better than others, perhaps see if a pure vacuum bulb is better or perhaps vintage carbon filament bulb?

- That is if I can achieve the electrostatic charging effect at all with the CW? The diathermy machine might be the key to this charging effect? Gee the filament being sucked/pushed or pulled to the glass wall and melting right through the glass would have been quite unexpected! It is amazing that the bulbs being lit by the displacement current, (or telluric current) do get quite hot. There is real heat there.

As for the charging of the capacitor, a metal point works better than a plate or disk. That is the exact opposite to what one would think or expect. I suppose it's a beam of electrostatic DC of sorts but not exactly (Tesla's Radiant Electricity), as there is some kind pressure reported. It would be of great interest to me as to experiment and see if there is any bio-healing, charging or effects on the body, plants or water?

Again thanks for your reply.
    Regards,
    Sputins.

Leave a comment:

• Spokane1
    replied
    Dollard Appratus Lamp

Dear Sputins,

I don't really know what that bulb is. The one we started with was a 15 watt appliance lamp, however there was so much electrostatic attraction once we powered up the diathermy machine that it sucked the filament to the side wall and melted it right through the glass. A conference attendee graciously offered to make a quick run to the local hardware store and brought back a collection of appliance lamps, which he wouldn't accept any money for. I selected one that had the same socket and was about the same size as the one that was melted.

I have no idea if it is a pure vacuum lamp or something else. I still have it in the basement.

At the conference I found that pointing a sharp metal object at the lamp (about 1/4" separation) while running could charge the 500 pF capacitor to 6 kV in less than 20 seconds. If the metal point was replaced with a 3" metal disk then no observable charging took place even after two minutes of exposure at the same distance.

let me know if you would like me to dig the lamp out and examine it for part numbers. I think that any appliance lamp will work as good as what we we had going last July. Perhaps a pure vacuum lamp would work better. The appliance lamps available these days don't specify if they are a vacuum type or not. That would require some manufacture data sheet research.

Mark McKay, PE [Spokane1]

Leave a comment:

• Aaron
    replied
    bulb type

Originally posted by Sputins View Post

What is that bulb? Is there someone in the know that could help me please?
    As per the Mark McKay’s replication of Eric’s original Radiant Electricity demonstration, what is the type of bulb used for the Radiant output? (Circled in red). I believe it is a long slender type of vacuum bulb?

I know the bulbs used for the termination (reflection capacitance) of the spiral coils are a General Electric type NE-34 vintage bulbs. (These are quite rare and expensive these days). However I’m interested in sourcing one of those long slender vacuum bulbs. If you know (and prefer not to publicly disclose what type they are, lest they are also rare) please PM me. I only want one unit. Thanks
    Sputins.
    I forwarded that to Mark - he might reply directly when he sees it in his email.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X