• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Single wire transmission

Russian scientists_Resonance Single Wire Power Transmission - YouTube
    Replicated in Russia.

Comment

• Not all the statements attributed to Tesla are really his. And, the "key" can also be in Russia or Madagascar. USA is not special in any way. Give scientists from other countries half of the standard of living that Americans enjoyed for decades and they will probably be as creative if not more. Gens una sumus.

Comment

• Mr Es Beautiful Blues Lyrics - Eels - YouTube

Originally posted by SERG V.
        Take a look on my favorite place for sharpening spirit and mind. Couple of photos from Tesla towers complex near the Town Истра, besides the village Красная Горка.
        Very impressive. But what does it do?
        http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Nice Sunny Lyrics dR-Green, I like it !!

Tesla complex currently do nothing !! Wait new investments and young fresh minds to continue Tesla work !!

Couple of photos from Tesla towers complex near the Town Истра, besides the village Красная Горка.

From this Tesla tower were lauched the biggest manmade sparks ever, more than 150 meter in lenght - more than 500 feet.

Reg.
          Сергей В.

Comment

• Minor adjustments will be made but the primary and secondary coils are now good to go:

The extra coil parts will be assembled and wound over the next few days.

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
              Yes that was intentional (but it was originally only meant to be the top 2 turns not 3). The final turn is the one described by Tesla as being "on insulators", and on my coils is a thicker wire than the rest of the secondary, so it also plays a similar role to the gradient ring, but the main reason it's a thicker wire is to match the copper mass to the primary.
              Good idea! Designing the gradient ring (or coronal ring) to make up the remaining mass of the secondary to that of the primary, plus it doubles as a gradient ring or partial ring (as not to be a shorted turn). The same trick could be done with an extra coil? Careful, as the heavier wire may add unwanted capacity and drag down the resonant frequency. (?)
              "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• NFG - Gang of Four

"These men are to me nothing more than microbes of a nasty disease." - Nikola Tesla
                Last edited by t-rex; 11-03-2013, 10:09 PM.
                SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
                Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• I agree Eric, that is the reality of it.

I was referring to the words and reality post, which appears to now be
                  completely replaced.

Last edited by Farmhand; 11-01-2013, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                    It's good to be well informed dR-Green !!

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post242423
                    Thanks for the concern but I am informed and the knowledge has already served its purpose. There comes a point that you can (want to) be no more informed and the information serves only as a distraction. You will find enough "information" out there to keep you occupied for the rest of your life, posted all over youtube no less. Beyond the basic truth it's all useless and quickly leaves the realms of reality behind. It's time to move on and do something productive, otherwise it makes no difference whether you are informed or not.
                    Last edited by dR-Green; 11-01-2013, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                      Good idea! Designing the gradient ring (or coronal ring) to make up the remaining mass of the secondary to that of the primary, plus it doubles as a gradient ring or partial ring (as not to be a shorted turn). The same trick could be done with an extra coil? Careful, as the heavier wire may add unwanted capacity and drag down the resonant frequency. (?)
                      I don't think it's necessary with the extra coil, at its ground end there is the secondary's gradient ring, and on the top end is the capacitance mast. Unless you are talking about the copper mass? I have a problem already in that Tesla's measurements were not accurate due to stray factors, so my frequency is already higher than the designed scaled frequency because the stray factors don't exist in my setup. So you could say that the unwanted capacitance is already "missing".

Comment

• Originally posted by a.king21 View Post
                        Nice!
                        From the video I remember that this single wire transmission works with 8 micron wire while a normal power transmission line has to be 16mm2 for this amount of power transport.

I try to understand Tesla/Eric in saying that the energy is transported through an electrostatic longitudinal wave in stead of a transversal electromagnetic wave. I suppose that the transversal wave modes cancel each other in this transmission line. The line really acts as a wave guide and they say it is much more efficient than an circuit exactly like Tesla wrote.

I can only think of lines of force going from one part of the wire to a part that has a lower potential further on the wire because of some resistance in the wire gradually lowering the potential along the wire. I hope I picture this right?
                        Last edited by orgonaut314; 11-02-2013, 10:20 AM.

Comment

• Preliminary test, or preluminary test, of the secondary coils alone with "offline" transmission through a bucket of soil and directly connected coils, or set up as a single wire audio system. The (much better) 22mm diameter copper pipes that were used in the bucket are now buried in the garden so the 6mm diameter steel rods will have to do in the meantime. The same modulating preamp as before is used as the power supply with no modifications. Ohm's law has fallen overboard.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (Scale Model) - Local Signal Test - YouTube

Comment

• This video has some things that were not included in the previous video or any other video in the past although I have described the effect once or twice in the notes on tests done on the earlier coils, namely transmission through my fingers and from one hand to another.

Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (Scale Model) - More - YouTube

The video camera's auto audio gain is useless and works in exactly the opposite way to how it should! When the signal gets quiet the camera wants to cut the sound completely rather than increase the gain, so I keep knocking it or making some sound to try and keep it active hence all the rustling noises.

[edit] There's also a bit more power with a class B amplifier supplying the power and a capacitance plate/condenser on the transmitter secondary in this particular test/demo.
                            Last edited by dR-Green; 11-03-2013, 06:08 AM.

Comment

• Support the War on Terror

These are my official websites for anyone with any doubts about who is really representing me.

Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/eric-d...fficial-forum/
                              https://plus.google.com/u/0/118409944702063559692/posts
                              Eric Dollard - YouTube
                              http://facebook.com/ericpdollard
                              https://twitter.com/EricDollard
                              Eric Dollard | LinkedIn

The phony websites that never have represented me are ericdollard.com (without my middle initial P) and aetherforce.com

Comment

• NFG - Gang of Four

Their Spiritual Master

Comment

Working...
                                X