Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron, thanks for addressing my points.

Comment

• "If they don't come out swinging baseball bats then I guess the music is alright."

Recent video

Charles Roland Berry & Robert Emin interviews Eric on Music, Electricity & Harmonics: Music, Electricity & Harmonics - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage

The music side is alternative energy is not easily orchestrated. But it will combine a some point.
      The reality with present state of commercial electrical systems is some what of a challenge to integrate.
      What can be explored are the less obvious and less understood avenues of sound.
      Questions on harmonics how waves join and how to keep the projects from emitting QRM on the neighbors ?
      Could a motors run on a harmonic of a mantra healing frequency ?
      What are some useful applications for big capacitors in motors and pulse applications ?
      Is there low frequency phenomena with earth quakes ?
      Does the earth have piezoelectric properties and is there evidence that telluric currents will give significant energy ?
      Is there any relationships that sound might have with over-unity or like areas of interests ?

Because the forum grows and learns quickly the hobby RC motors could be one of the platforms to experiment with.
      The energetic forum as an audience has different levels of understanding and is well read but most are open to Dollard
      as his thinking is some what on the same plane with Tesla.

In the less than commercial applications with VFD motors and controllers there is much advancement in technology with RC electronic motors and controllers units.

This experimenting promotes alternative energy. Some are using VFD controllers and getting very high efficiency on large motors as well. That's right RC motor controllers driving big motors as well. It is a moderate approach and is not so puritanical that you need extensive system remodeling. Truthfully the sine wave can be derived from digital and is indistinguishable after filtering and conditioning. It is no surprise that a trained ear would intuitively adjust and tune a motor. His digits can also use the conventional instruments to bend notes and make the keys of a piano for exactly the right acoustic on the stings without the synthetic which is easier to learn.

In this video is an example of what a backyard musical electrical engineer may not realize. It has been my opinion that converting this technology into the human audible range would enable musicians with electronic skills to better design motors and generators. Imagine what kind of harmonics we would be living with possible healthy sounds that are more efficient.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BBZpH9I6wI

misc music
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...EMJW7UqE#t=783
      Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-17-2015, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• Sounds like department store music in the winter time right
        next to "Here comes Santa Clause" as the kiddies ice skate
        around in a circle. The feeling of wonder.

I saw the motor test and there were no conclusions, no
        nothing. Just a 10hp motor running on 27 volts?

I am not sure what this companies job is.

Mikey

Comment

• sound powered generators and motors

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
          Questions on harmonics how waves join and how to keep the projects from emitting QRM on the neighbors ?
          Could a motors run on a harmonic of a mantra healing frequency ?
          When Eric is talking about a few weaker sounds (voices) combining to give large impulses that appear to be much stronger than the energy in the sum of the voices, I think something like that could be used to really crank up a serious overunity motor using something like this - someone posted this on the Graham Gunderson video today:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0kV_LOq11o[/VIDEO]

If you can combine the sounds to really punch that vibrating plate to get some serious distance in the stroke, should work. Using some low power audio source that mixes the right sounds to get the big impulses and a plate tuned to that impulse, it would run a motor and could put out more work than the sum of the energy in the sounds.

There are sound powered telephones: Sound-powered telephone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So if the sound has that much gain from the mixing, could create even more electricity than the energy in sum of the sounds also.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Thanks for the clarification of subject matter. It is yummy
            to my brain matter.

So I looked around to see what was up with sound energy harvesting
            and found LED's being lit with stressed crystals or the Stirling engines.

That is a really cool motor. The foot resting on the inner wheel is
            a one way push using the vibrating diaphragm and connecting rod.

I would assume that each properly sized collecting chamber would
            resonant best at one frequency for producing the greatest mechanical
            force in horse power.

I thought about this grain elevator over here and how it roars all day
            long. We get 2 quiet days a year, maybe 4 or 5 because the 480 breakers
            have to stay kicked in to dry wheat continuously.

If I had a sound engine I could clean up over here.

Mikey

Comment

• Eric Dollard on The Higherside Chats

THE HIGHER SIDE CHATS

Here is an interview of Eric Dollard by Greg Carlwood. This is one of the most popular Podcasts for its category - Eric Dollard on The Higherside Chats - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• BroMikey
                The music was written in Tesla's time. He may have been sensitive to sound. When he wasn't blasting arcs and so forth.

The video shows some oscilloscope signals that a musician might
                visually examine and understand the nature of parasitic waves act in a large motor.

I did'nt want to discuss VFD and especially micro-controllers on Dollard's thread because he prefers to stay with analog
                which can be less prone to disasters and unhappy engineers after the smoke test. Set backs are things to avoid.

Comment

• LMD & Spark Gap Energy Synthesis

LMD & Spark Gap Energy Synthesis:
                  Aaron,
                  Thanks!
                  Quote:
                  "Right now is a good time to post all questions in this thread right now as Justin has a laptop with him and internet connection. I can't promise Eric has time to look at all of this, but post away!"

Question for Eric:
                  Noticed on his bench an LMD of L & C with large L and looked as if it were wound on a Ferrite or Toroid.
                  Just interested in what he is constructing if he could please elaborate on the design and purpose of that particular unit?

TEM/LMD Tests JL Naudin:

The L.M.D./T.E.M.Test

About to do some work on the LMD array as I have a theory about the capacitance being used as having insufficient capacity to achieve a much better OU result as I found out with the high voltage Cockcroft-Walton voltage multiplier chain.
                  This could also apply to the Inductor being used.
                  What is also of interest is the work of Bill Alek of Intalek and his tests on spark gaps and the OU achieved:

Multi-Spark Gap Experiments

Going to meld these two together as a project as it requires further investigation as it is the two basics of many drivers for coils including the Tesla Magnifying Transmitter (TMT) or in our case, the Crystal Set Initiative (CSI)

Fran De Aquino Gravitational Energy into Electrical Energy (GEEE):
                  Configuring HT supplies but work is slow due to other commitments and mainly to do with weather engineering.
                  Going to use a 10kv 30mA Neon Sign transformer for the 8kv with a Blaupunkt TV Focus resistor 100megohm bleed for the 4kv (untried).
                  Setting up the 80watt resistors for the implosion waveguide.

One of the pictures used to display Eric's work was of my CSI being driven by his 6SN7 driver.
                  The Copper coil dangling was connected to a probe to the oscilloscope and would like to present that picture again as I am still mystified by the result:

This is a radiation from the unit but not sure of its nature.
                  Need to get back into this area of research as it is the only way to achieve some kind of an understanding.

Smokey

Comment

• Tesla:

"First was energy, then matter".

"What about the birth of the Universe? Matter is created from the original and eternal energy that we know as Light .It shone, and there have been appear star, the planets, man, and everything on the Earth and in the Universe. Matter is an expression of infinite forms of Light, because energy is older than it. There are four laws of Creation. The first is that the source of all the baffling, dark plot that the mind cannot conceive, or mathematics measure. In that plot fit the whole Universe".

"The second law is spreading a darkness, which is the true nature of Light, from the inexplicable and it’s transformed into the Light. The third law is the necessity of the Light to become a matter of Light. The fourth law is: no beginning and no end; three previous laws always take place and the Creation is eternal".

"Remember, it is not curved space, but the human mind which cannot comprehend infinity and eternity! If relativity has been clearly understood by its Creator, he would gain immortality, even yet physically, if he is pleased.
                    I am part of a light, and it is the music. The Light fills my six senses: I see it, hear, feel, smell, touch and think. Thinking of it means my sixth sense. Particles of Light are written note. O bolt of lightning can be an entire sonata. A thousand balls of lightning is a concert"..

"For this concert I have created a Ball Lightning, which can be heard on the icy peaks of the Himalayas. About Pythagoras and mathematics a scientist may not and must not infringe of these two. Numbers and equations are signs that mark the music of the spheres. If Einstein had heard these sounds, he would not create theories of relativity. These sounds are the messages to the mind that life has meaning, that the Universe exists in perfect harmony, and its beauty is the cause and effect of Creation. This music is the eternal cycle of stellar heavens".

"The smallest star has completed composition and also, part of the celestial symphony. The man’s heartbeats are part of the symphony on the Earth. Newton learned that the secret is in geometric arrangement and motion of celestial bodies. He recognized that the supreme law of harmony exists in the Universe. The curved space is chaos, chaos is not music. Einstein is the messenger of the time of sound and fury".

"Everything is Electricity. First was the light, endless source from which points out material and distribute it in all forms that represent the Universe and the Earth with all its aspects of life. Black is the true face of Light, only we do not see this. It is remarkable grace to man and other creatures. One of its particles possesses light, thermal, nuclear, radiation, chemical, mechanical and an unidentified energy".

"It has the power to run the Earth with its orbit. It is true Archimedean lever".

"Do everything that any day, any moment, if possible, not to forget who we are and why we are on Earth. Extraordinary people who are struggling with illness, privation, or the society which hurts them with its stupidity, misunderstanding, persecution and other problems which the country is full of a swamps with insects, leaves behind unclaimed until the end of the work. There are many fallen angels on Earth".

Nikola Tesla – Everything is the Light » Stankov's Universal Law Press
                    "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                      INTERVIEW ON J.J. THOMSON

J.J. Thomson - hear Eric give a brief overview about this man who is as important as Tesla but not many people understand his work. If you want to know the real physics of the aether, studying J.J. Thomson is a must: 2015-03-30 Eric Dollard on J.J. Thomson - Eric P. Dollard - Official Homepage
                      Two recent uploaded interviews of / from Eric, by Aaron are fantastic!

See previous posts, What is AREA 52-E? and the Interview on JJ Thompson.

The Area 52-E, a narrated power point really shows how far the Advanced Seismic Warning System has come thus far. It is actually becoming a reality. The glom and other windows of opportunity that have opened up for this project as if by magic, are indeed encouraging and exiting. Although not really by magic but by the hard work by the people actually working on it or around it.

The INTERVIEW ON J.J. THOMSON is remarkable. Given here, in words directly or reading between them, presents some of the most remarkable information currently available on this topic. This interview if fully comprehended is mind blowing. This is why no one can top Eric Dollard for relaying this kind of information relating to Electrical Science. Here is 100% golden material.
                      "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

• Choice of wire for new coil project

I am going to build another coil. When going through the numbers I was thinking that the easiest way to match the mass of secundairy and primairy coil would be to use a certain wire size like 14 awg that has the 68% spacing with the given coil height and than using 10 strands of 14 awg in the primairy. That way the mass will be equal as the secundairy uses 10 times the number of windings of the primary.

Now eric says to use sheetmetal for the primary. Polakowsky uses coax. If I use solid wire the surface will be the same as coax the only difference is that I have a lot of unused coper because of the skineffect. But coax is more expensive than solid wire so 14 awg for everything seems to me the simplest way. Am I missing something?

It seems Eric does not like solid wire that has a big diameter but I can not find why that is.
                        Last edited by orgonaut314; 05-22-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post
                          I am going to build another coil. When going through the numbers I was thinking that the easiest way to match the mass of secundairy and primairy coil would be to use a certain wire size like 14 awg that has the 68% spacing with the given coil height and than using 10 strands of 14 awg in the primairy. That way the mass will be equal as the secundairy uses 10 times the number of windings of the primary.

Now eric says to use sheetmetal for the primary. Polakowsky uses coax. If I use solid wire the surface will be the same as coax the only difference is that I have a lot of unused coper because of the skineffect. But coax is more expensive than solid wire so 14 awg for everything seems to me the simplest way. Am I missing something?

It seems Eric does not like solid wire that has a big diameter but I can not find why that is.
                          ---------------
                          Perhaps it has something to do with the ratio of surface area to volume/mass which changes with the diameter, (awg)

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                            BroMikey
                            The music was written in Tesla's time. He may have been sensitive to sound. When he wasn't blasting arcs and so forth.

The video shows some oscilloscope signals that a musician might
                            visually examine and understand the nature of parasitic waves act in a large motor.

Hi Mikro

Check out vibrational technology today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOALsthpa5A

Comment

• Originally posted by skribat View Post
                              ---------------
                              Perhaps it has something to do with the ratio of surface area to volume/mass which changes with the diameter, (awg)
                              Thanks for thinking with me

I include the post where Eric advises a compromise between wire thickness and wire spacing.

Originally posted by eric
                              Originally posted by Web000x
                              Eric,

I am having trouble understanding how you chose 14 gauge wire to be suitable for the secondary winding for 1000 Kc per second transmitter. When I used your formula given above for the (6) "Maximum Solid Conductor Diameter", It gives me 0.51 mm, the equivalent of 24 gauge. 14 gauge is 1.63 mm in diameter. It would seem that the 14 gauge as prescribed by you is larger than the maximum diameter according to your formula at 1000 Kc per second.
                              Dave
                              The 14 gauge is the best compromise size. That way no fancy coax, you still have enough surface area to keep the magnification factor high. Obviously 8 gauge would have to be hollow to be useful. Remember the frequency given is approximate. Someone is going to have to build one to see how far off it is. Examine closely the frequencies in the Extra Coil in the Tesla Colorado Springs Notes, very closely. In the Theory of Wireless Power use the design equations to find the characteristics of the coils I presented in these recent presentations of the Crystal Radio Initiative.
                              When I use the 1000kHz calculations of the above case I sum up:
                              max solid diameter: 0,51mm (two times skindepth)
                              hollow diameter:4,8mm (because spacing must be 62%)

Eric advises 14awg = 1,6mm because it has still enough surface and it is 6 times the skindepth.

Now i have to scale these compromises to my 3MHz coil

Comment

• Originally posted by orgonaut314 View Post

Orgonaut314

I think you will find that JP used copper tube for the primary and coax for the secondary. His copper tube primary looks much thinner than quarter inch, maybe 3/16”?

I think you have the right idea, make your secondary and match the primary mass to suit. I did it by actual weight of the copper, I.e. I stripped the copper out 1 meter coax of cable I used for the secondary and weighted it. I tried to match the total mass of copper in the secondary coil with the total mass of copper in the primary coil. My primary coil worked out overweight I.e. More copper mass in it than ideal, because I used the Cu tube that I had on hand, although using only two turns brings it close. Adding the extra coil copper weight brings it ever closer. (Not sure if one counts the extra coil, due to it not being directly connected).

I would speculate that at low frequencies (30Kcps) it is mass that is more important but as the frequency increases, (2Mhz-up) then surface area matters more due to the increased skin effect?

So I would suggest using whatever is simplest and you can afford. If the primary is too heavy it’s likely better than being too light, simply because if you power it with a decent amount of power, you’ll have many amps of circulating current in the primary system.

It will work whatever you do, but finding out what is optimal is the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X