This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As a useless physicist I'll add my two cents

Superluminal ES plasma wave gives birth to RF signals in space, crab nebula, pulsars etc.. the interesting thing to note is that it's the collision of the ES longitudinal wave into the boundary of a EM wave or field, this transition gives rise to a variety of phenomena.

Dig deeper one will find research in the reverse process of EM to ES and plasma wave acceleration greater than C.

Eric has laid down the groundwork for a similar translation or rotation to ES waves in the dielectric.

But seeing has how I'm a useless physicist, just ignore the above and don't bother to look deeper into the why. I do wonder if Eric includes Farnsworth in that group. Now, relativists would be a better label.

I'd like to point out that FTL is a MASSIVE national security issue. There will be no published works or papers on it. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, research and development is not going to be taking place in public forums or universities.

move along, nothing to see, all is well with the assigned reference frame

Comment

• power vs energy

Originally posted by Kokomoj0 View Post
      Square waves make it easy since they are perfect easily mathematically dealt with pulses.

Each square represents 1 watt under the curve.

So whats different?

Its the same amount of power over different time frames, but the same power,

So what changed? Why cant anyone tell me if you all have all the answers?
      You are STILL doing it! Same power over different times frames? NOT!

If you have 1 watt for 1 second, you have 1 watt second of WORK - that is ENERGY dissipated - 1 joule of energy dissipated.

The POWER is 1 WATT - notice there in NO time included in the POWER measurement.

If you take that 1 watt second or 1 joule of ENERGY and dissipate it over 1/2 a second (1 half the time), you have increased the POWER by 200% of original to 2 WATTS for 1/2 the time. 1 joule of energy dissipated divided by 0.5 seconds = 2 WATTS!

That is POWER AMPLIFICATION - the energy dissipated (1 joule) remained the SAME!

BUT - the results can be very different. Time compressed discharges can do things that slower ones cannot.

If you take a hammer and tap a window and for simple example - 1/10 of a joule of energy per tap (whatever) - you won't break the window. Do that 10 times in a row and you still will NOT break the window even though you discharged 1 joule into that window.

Now take all that energy dissipated (1 joule of energy) and discharge it in 1 strike on the window - the POWER is magnified 1000% for 1/10 the time so the ENERGY dissipated is the SAME but the POWER was increased 10 times. That one strike could turn the window to dust. You just increased the "watts" by 1000%!

Same energy dissipated but the time compressed one had much different results. So any argument that it is still the same amount of energy dissipated, even though you still incorrectly still use POWER,

Its the same amount of power over different time frames, but the same power,
      is short sighted and doesn't take into account effects of time compression that are not possible by dissipating energy over a longer period of time.

To be accurate, you should be saying: it is the same amount of energy dissipated over different time frames, but the same energy.

NOT POWER! POWER doesn't have the time in it. The time is divided out.

You take the POWER then multiply it by the time and THEN you will have the amount of energy dissipated.

-----------

I'm not sure who you think "overruled" Dave's post that simply quotes what you said you would do. If you're asked to leave then you would - asking you if you had the integrity to be a man of your word I think is very valid. You're the one who offered.

If you don't understand the difference between power and energy from the above example, which you absolutely did NOT know the difference before evidenced by your posts, then you have some other agenda it seems.

I gave you two very specific and very simple examples of increasing POWER by 200% and 1000%. If you do not get it by now, you really should show whether you have the integrity to be a man of your word or not and leave the thread as Dave was asking. You said you would and others have asked.
      Sincerely,
      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Star radial ground system.

As Eric pointed out, a good ground system is essential. Having built my system all I need now is a good ground. I drove I steel rod into the ground and measured the resistance between it and the AC neutral. First I got about 1,000 Ohms but after watering around the rod the reading went down to about 200 Ohms. Then I measured the resistance between the incoming water main and the AC neutral, I got readings between about 500 and 350 Ohms. My water main is in underground so why is the reading so high and so unstable? So I will put in a star radial system. The soil is kind of clayish so should work. The question is did anyone built this system yet? If yes, how long these ground rods should be. Also for the material can I use, say 1/2" steel pipe or 1/2" dia rebars? Can be solid or stranded the connecting #10 gage wire? And lastly, to what should I compare my resistance reading (i.e. the water main does not seems to be useful) and what would be considered an acceptable reading? I read in the Colorado Springs Notes that Tesla used the water main as reference and that he had problems getting the grounding system working properly. Thank you for the help.

Comment

• Actually, in reference to FTL; there was some research that found it's way into the public domain. This research was done using non-linear optics and involved using a flash tube. The non-linear optics actually integrated the light pulse into a shorter duration, sharper peaked output pulse. The real kicker was that the output came out before the input pulse had ended. At least, that is my memory of what occurred.

There have been other anomalies found in non-linear media as well. Perhaps the Earth would create such a non-linear media giving rise to anomalous EM or ES phenomena.

Originally posted by madhatter View Post
          As a useless physicist I'll add my two cents

Superluminal ES plasma wave gives birth to RF signals in space, crab nebula, pulsars etc.. the interesting thing to note is that it's the collision of the ES longitudinal wave into the boundary of a EM wave or field, this transition gives rise to a variety of phenomena.

Dig deeper one will find research in the reverse process of EM to ES and plasma wave acceleration greater than C.

Eric has laid down the groundwork for a similar translation or rotation to ES waves in the dielectric.

But seeing has how I'm a useless physicist, just ignore the above and don't bother to look deeper into the why. I do wonder if Eric includes Farnsworth in that group. Now, relativists would be a better label.

I'd like to point out that FTL is a MASSIVE national security issue. There will be no published works or papers on it. This shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone, research and development is not going to be taking place in public forums or universities.

Comment

• So the sum of the problem involves resistance added to reactance (at frequency). The problem measuring resistance comes into play whenever one chooses a random reference point like water mains or ac house ground.

I don't know what the true and correct reference for resistance would be. I am only a useless phycisist that devolved into a lowly chemist and then into an even lower evolution of generalist, but I do see a problem with using any reference other than actual measured values. I see no way of measuring only the resistance of such a system, but certainly the true resistance of the metal stem to stern is an unavoidable constant, hence the need for massive amounts of copper.

However, you can measure total impedance and try to reduce that into what you desire. Just my opinion.

Total impedance can be measured by use of transmission of measured true rms voltage and measured true rms current or true power. Once a known impedance is measured then you can try and work that down. Maybe I will see I am wrong when I wake up but that is my opinion at this point.

Hope that helps. As stated in my post last night, I think the stated goal of "one ohm or less impedance" is outside the reach of a mere mortal, but the fun is in the trying I suppose.

Originally posted by Nhopa View Post
            As Eric pointed out, a good ground system is essential. Having built my system all I need now is a good ground. I drove I steel rod into the ground and measured the resistance between it and the AC neutral. First I got about 1,000 Ohms but after watering around the rod the reading went down to about 200 Ohms. Then I measured the resistance between the incoming water main and the AC neutral, I got readings between about 500 and 350 Ohms. My water main is in underground so why is the reading so high and so unstable? So I will put in a star radial system. The soil is kind of clayish so should work. The question is did anyone built this system yet? If yes, how long these ground rods should be. Also for the material can I use, say 1/2" steel pipe or 1/2" dia rebars? Can be solid or stranded the connecting #10 gage wire? And lastly, to what should I compare my resistance reading (i.e. the water main does not seems to be useful) and what would be considered an acceptable reading? I read in the Colorado Springs Notes that Tesla used the water main as reference and that he had problems getting the grounding system working properly. Thank you for the help.

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
              So the sum of the problem involves resistance added to reactance (at frequency). The problem measuring resistance comes into play whenever one chooses a random reference point like water mains or ac house ground.

I don't know what the true and correct reference for resistance would be. I am only a useless phycisist that devolved into a lowly chemist and then into an even lower evolution of generalist, but I do see a problem with using any reference other than actual measured values. I see no way of measuring only the resistance of such a system, but certainly the true resistance of the metal stem to stern is an unavoidable constant, hence the need for massive amounts of copper.

However, you can measure total impedance and try to reduce that into what you desire. Just my opinion.

Total impedance can be measured by use of transmission of measured true rms voltage and measured true rms current or true power. Once a known impedance is measured then you can try and work that down. Maybe I will see I am wrong when I wake up but that is my opinion at this point.

Hope that helps. As stated in my post last night, I think the stated goal of "one ohm or less impedance" is outside the reach of a mere mortal, but the fun is in the trying I suppose.
              Bentonite, or kitty litter used as the fill media around the copper grounds then whetted to form an encasement will get at least a 1ohm impedance to ground. LOADS of work! a trench for each radial and then back fill of 2~3" of bentonite, lay ground rod, back fill over 2~3" again wet down then bury with top soil. for each and every radial and rod. quite the undertaking!

I've got a friend in the RF communications buisness, more money is spent on grounding and ground systems then the above ground antennae. massive amounts more!

cell towers are required to be less than 1ohm from what I recall, but who's got a couple hundred thousand laying around to build the ground system?

Comment

• Originally posted by OrionLightShip View Post
                Actually, in reference to FTL; there was some research that found it's way into the public domain. This research was done using non-linear optics and involved using a flash tube. The non-linear optics actually integrated the light pulse into a shorter duration, sharper peaked output pulse. The real kicker was that the output came out before the input pulse had ended. At least, that is my memory of what occurred.

There have been other anomalies found in non-linear media as well. Perhaps the Earth would create such a non-linear media giving rise to anomalous EM or ES phenomena.
                I do recall that paper and the usual relative correction notes. There's always the 'can not violate' speed ticket handed out.

In any case I contend that a practical application of FTL and 'virtual' ground will be found in an ES wave plasma device, it negates the need of an earth ground and becomes a free space conduit. point to point would theoretically be instantaneous as distance over time is no longer a parameter.

particle accelerator research is in this vein, but you didn't hear that here. move along

Side note: I've looked into the fusor groups, sadly they'll never get anywhere as the bulk of the work is making things glow a 'pretty purple'. Everybody has to have a hobby and it's better than a 'brain cloud' -right Joe

Comment

• Originally posted by madhatter View Post
                  I do recall that paper and the usual relative correction notes. There's always the 'can not violate' speed ticket handed out.

In any case I contend that a practical application of FTL and 'virtual' ground will be found in an ES wave plasma device, it negates the need of an earth ground and becomes a free space conduit. point to point would theoretically be instantaneous as distance over time is no longer a parameter.

particle accelerator research is in this vein, but you didn't hear that here. move along

Last time someone said they could communicate instantaneously they ended up at the bottom of a ravine under strange circumstances. It was a genius engineer that also happened to be in the rock group Iron Butterfly...careful.

Side note: I've looked into the fusor groups, sadly they'll never get anywhere as the bulk of the work is making things glow a 'pretty purple'.

Virtual cathode as substitute ground...that's interesting...something to think about for sure.

Everybody has to have a hobby and it's better than a 'brain cloud' -right Joe

Well there are worse things Joe could do other than throwing himself into a volcano and letting lord xenu catch his soul.

Bentonite, or kitty litter used as the fill media around the copper grounds then whetted to form an encasement will get at least a 1ohm impedance to ground. LOADS of work! a trench for each radial and then back fill of 2~3" of bentonite, lay ground rod, back fill over 2~3" again wet down then bury with top soil. for each and every radial and rod. quite the undertaking!

Bentonite, makes sense as some clays are very ionic in nature.

I've got a friend in the RF communications buisness, more money is spent on grounding and ground systems then the above ground antennae. massive amounts more!

cell towers are required to be less than 1ohm from what I recall, but who's got a couple hundred thousand laying around to build the ground system?

My point exactly.
                  ten letters

Comment

• Thereth a Mouth in da Houth

I see "The Mouse" has weaseled back in house and has shown his true COLORS, not as a man of his word but a Mouse of his word. You come back in here sniffing for crumbs, chewing away at the wiring and going round and round leaving your $#!+ all over the house, being true to your nature and your Avatar. Dude... your word is all you got, if you blow that, you Ain't spit. How sad to be you.

kool, ok you are right I am wrong. Happy?
                    YES!

Originally posted by Kokomoj0
                    The math does not show any magnification.
                    I have seen no math for a longitudinal wave, what does this wave look like?
                    Old 04-06-2012, 08:12 PM I presume since he teaches at fairly prestigious universities in germany and has developed the math to put together a unified theory
                    Let me know when you submit your manuscript and theories to IJRRECE for peer review.
                    Why submit to the Classically Indoctrinated when those are the same NOOBS that trained you? Who the the hell are they? We are still here today burning Oil, Coal, Fuel Rods and spinning water wheels like a bunch of cavemen. They ignored the experiment and took the Math Path, lost in their endless patch work of equations for the last 150 years.

As far as I am concerned this subject is closed.
                    Can we get an Amen everybody!

Originally posted by Michael Kishline
                    Koko, I trust that you are a man of your word, as you are well spoken.

I officially and unequivocally accept your offer to no longer post at this thread, and as a man of your word, I hold you to your offer.

Warmest Regards Mike
                    I tried Mr. Nice the first time and I was supported by some, but I'm trying to learn here, so Mr. Nice Guy has left the room!

KokoBloJoe - You know, Eric gave you a pretty good B!tch Slapping and you never got the message, then Aaron embarrassed the hell out of you in front of everyone by defining for you Power, Energy and Time in appropriate context. Your one opportunity to walk away with your dignity dangling and you KokoBloJoed it.

See how the teacher teaches concepts then demonstrates that it is real.
                    Pride always precedeth the fall

Why don't you sit back with a big fat slice of humble pie and try to learn something from some absolutely brilliant people on this thread. I cannot tell you how much I learn from doing the reading, research references and EXPERIMENTS from those that I highly respect on this thread.

It's O.K. to ask honest and sincere questions, but clearly that's not your agenda. Wisdom is properly applied knowledge, but your shotgun approach and take no prisoners is not the frame of mind of a student... just a "know it all". Whether it be Chist, the sciences or the EXPERIMENT, I am always a student of anything I choose to follow, never the expert.

I humbly enter the conversation and assume I'm the least man on the "Totem Pole" until I hear other people open their mouth and prove otherwise. God gave some of us two eyes, two ears, a nose and mouth for input and two Orifices explicitly for output, lets learn to use them proportionately.

Aaron, you are one of the most patient and level headed Moderators I have ever met, so Kudos to you Sir.
                    Yet, I give my full support anytime you choose to exercise your right as Moderator to varmint control and eradicate the problem.

Thanks for everything

Mike

Comment

As a useless physicist I'll add my two cents

I don't know about this plasma stuff. You know, a plasma is nothing but an ionized gas, whereby free electrons are supposedly available and thus can sustain a longitudinal wave.

However, as by the wave-duality principle, ALL "particles" including electrons ARE an electro-magnetic wave phenomenon. The idea that these would be capable of supporting any FTL phenomena simply seems ridiculous to me. I just don't buy it.

Just like when you look at the TT-Brown patents and similar ones, it's always explained as "ion movements" and the like.

IMHO, all the published material on "plasma waves", "ion current anti-gravity" and what not are essentially fairy tales being put forth in order to be able to patent and thus "protect" interesting devices, while at the same time keeping the actual working principles secret and sending any potential researcher on a trip into a place where they can't see the forest because of the trees right in front their noses.

And that has more to do with "international banking cabal security" than with "national security", IMHO.

IMHO, the bottomline is that no matter what technology and phenomenon you are talking about, everything physical that exists is a combination of just a few fundamental kinds of movements in the aether:

1. Steady-state flows (DC);
                      2. Contracting or expanding steady state flows aka gravity (Bernoulli/Venturi principle in the aether);
                      3. Longitudinal dielectric "pressure" waves;
                      4. Vortexes - "static"/"permanent" magnetism;
                      5. Electro-magnetic waves aka particles -> a propagating/moving, self-contained "looped" vortex.

It is that simple. The understanding of physics and the cosmos could be so greatly improved by just applying Occam's razor, cutting the crap and use some common sense.

Let's just quote the Master on the fundamentals:
                      Tuks DrippingPedia : Tesla Prepared Statement80st Birthday
                      During the succeeding two years of intense concentration I was fortunate enough to make two far-reaching discoveries. The first was a dynamic theory of gravity, which I have worked out in all details and hope to give to the world very soon. It explains the causes of this force and the motions of heavenly bodies under its influence so satisfactorily that it will put an end to idle speculations and false conceptions, as that of curved space. According to the relativists, space has a tendency to curvature owing to an inherent property or presence of celestial bodies. Granting a semblance of reality to this fantastic idea, it is still self-contradictory. Every action is accompanied by an equivalent reaction and the effects of the latter are directly opposite to those of the former. Supposing that the bodies act upon the surrounding space causing curvature of the same, it appears to my simple mind that the curved spaces must react on the bodies and, producing the opposite effects, straighten out the curves. Since action and reaction are coexistent, it follows that the supposed curvature of space is entirely impossible. But even if it existed it would not explain the motions of the bodies as observed. Only the existence of a field of force can account for them and its assumption dispenses with space curvature. All literature on this subject is futile and destined to oblivion. So are also all attempts to explain the workings of the universe without recognizing the existence of the ether and the indispensable function it plays in the phenomena.

And as for published papers on FTL, I know of one. From 1834, for crying out loud:
                      Tuks DrippingPedia : Wheatstone Experiments To Measure The Velocity Of Electricity

Very cool how he managed to measure the rotation speed of his shaft:

It was a point of essential importance to determine the angular velocity of the axle carrying the mirror. No confidence could be placed in the result obtained by calculating the train of wheels, as in such rapid motion many retarding causes might operate and render the calculation uncertain : it was necessary, therefore, to devise a means independent of these sources of error, and which should immediately indicate the ultimate velocity. Nothing appeared more likely to effect this purpose than to attach a small syren to the instrument, the plate of which should be carried round by the axle of the mirror. [...] The difficulty was at last overcome by employing the arm Q itself to produce the sound. A small slip of paper was held to it ; and as at every revolution a blow was given to the paper, its rapid recurrence gave rise to a sound the pitch of which varied with the velocity of the motion. When the machinery was put in motion with the maximum velocity I employed in my experiments, the sound G#4 was obtained, indicating 800 revolutions of the mirror in a second. I am not aware that anything can have interfered with the accuracy of this result ; the same sound was heard when different pieces of paper or card were used ; and on moderating the velocity, the sound descended through all the degrees of the scale below it, until distinct percussions were perceived.
                      That is just awesome!

Comment

• more useless physics info...
                        quantum tunneling, dielectric barrier discharge and Planks constant.

All the above are known and verified in the lab, they also have a connection to interstellar phenomena.

Comment

more useless physics info...
                          quantum tunneling, dielectric barrier discharge and Planks constant.

All the above are known and verified in the lab, they also have a connection to interstellar phenomena.
                          Amen.

They are real phenomena, but in essence once again just wave phenomena in the aether and/or movements of the aether and/or movements of rotating aether vortex structures aka as particles.

With the exception of Plancks constant, or better, Plancks length:

Planck length - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                          The Planck length is about 10^−20 of the diameter of a proton, and thus is an extremely small length. Measurements of electron radius showed that it is smaller than 10^−20 m,[3] which is a value still 10^15 larger than Planck length.

[...]

The physical significance of the Planck length is a topic of research. Because the Planck length is so many orders of magnitude smaller than any currently possible measurement, there is currently no way of probing this length scale directly. Research on the Planck length is therefore mostly theoretical.
                          Plancks length does suggest there is some kind of fundamental limit towards the infinitely small one cannot cross. And that gives us some clue about the nature of the aether, but I haven't figured out yet what it is.
                          Last edited by lamare; 04-20-2012, 09:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lamare View Post
                            I don't know about this plasma stuff. You know, a plasma is nothing but an ionized gas, whereby free electrons are supposedly available and thus can sustain a longitudinal wave.

However, as by the wave-duality principle, ALL "particles" including electrons ARE an electro-magnetic wave phenomenon. The idea that these would be capable of supporting any FTL phenomena simply seems ridiculous to me. I just don't buy it.

Just like when you look at the TT-Brown patents and similar ones, it's always explained as "ion movements" and the like.
                            Plasma ES waves are longitudinal and the natural stable wave in plasma, it takes an instability or boundary transition to translate to an EM wave. Nothing new about the 3 states of plasma waves, it's the control and application of it that is highly classified. You'll find connected research in high atmosphere, lighting discharge, pulsars and particle accelerators that all touch on the ES longitudinal wave.

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                            IMHO, all the published material on "plasma waves", "ion current anti-gravity" and what not are essentially fairy tales being put forth in order to be able to patent and thus "protect" interesting devices, while at the same time keeping the actual working principles secret and sending any potential researcher on a trip into a place where they can't see the forest because of the trees right in front their noses.

And that has more to do with "international banking cabal security" than with "national security", IMHO.
                            True enough, published papers are more about politics than anything else. You have to read between the lines.

Originally posted by lamare View Post
                            IMHO, the bottomline is that no matter what technology and phenomenon you are talking about, everything physical that exists is a combination of just a few fundamental kinds of movements in the aether:

1. Steady-state flows (DC);
                            2. Contracting or expanding steady state flows aka gravity (Bernoulli/Venturi principle in the aether);
                            3. Longitudinal dielectric "pressure" waves;
                            4. Vortexes - "static"/"permanent" magnetism;
                            5. Electro-magnetic waves aka particles -> a propagating/moving, self-contained "looped" vortex.

It is that simple. The understanding of physics and the cosmos could be so greatly improved by just applying Occam's razor, cutting the crap and use some common sense.

Let's just quote the Master on the fundamentals:
                            Tuks DrippingPedia : Tesla Prepared Statement80st Birthday

And as for published papers on FTL, I know of one. From 1834, for crying out loud:
                            Tuks DrippingPedia : Wheatstone Experiments To Measure The Velocity Of Electricity

Very cool how he managed to measure the rotation speed of his shaft:

That is just awesome!
                            Or the paper by Karl Pearlson 1899 on Hertzian waves.

Plasma is very interesting and has applications in much of the technology we use today. The manipulation of plasma is thru magnetic fields, the unstable wave form and high loss transition state.

I'm not an E.E. So I look at it very differently, I also struggle to put theory into applied design as the technology just doesn't exist for the bulk of what is needed to manipulate and understand plasma fields. The reason plasma physics is so nebulous is that the wave equations and many body problem emerge and how does one calculate such a large field of interactions without applying a 'smoothing'? current math and direction in this field took a left turn 100+yrs ago.

Comment

Plasma is very interesting and has applications in much of the technology we use today. The manipulation of plasma is thru magnetic fields, the unstable wave form and high loss transition state.

I'm not an E.E. So I look at it very differently, I also struggle to put theory into applied design as the technology just doesn't exist for the bulk of what is needed to manipulate and understand plasma fields. The reason plasma physics is so nebulous is that the wave equations and many body problem emerge and how does one calculate such a large field of interactions without applying a 'smoothing'? current math and direction in this field took a left turn 100+yrs ago.
                              Yes, plasma stuff is interesting, but the big question is:

Why go trough the trouble of creating a plasma so you can sustain non-faster-than-light longitudinal waves, when you can have FTL waves in the aether that already is right there all around us?

Comment

• As seen by Einstein Physics, I give you the Planck.

All of the quantities that have "Planck" attached to their name can ultimately be understood from the concept of the "Planck mass." The Planck mass, roughly speaking, is the mass a point particle would need to have for its classical Schwarzschild radius (the size of its event horizon, if you like) to be the same size as its quantum-mechanical Compton wavelength (or the spread of its wave-function, if you like). That mass is 1019 GeV/c2, or about 10-8 kilograms.

Three of the fundamental constants of nature are: c – the speed of light; h – Plank’s constant; G – the universal gravitational constant. The various Plank values are determined by these constants. In particular, Plank’s length is given by (hG/c3)1/2, about 10-33 cm. Now, what is the significance of this?

There are two pillars of study in physics: Quantum Mechanics and Relativity. All matter is affected by these two pillars to some degree, but they typically can be considered as mutually exclusive. If a particular mass is of a size to be greatly affected by relativity, there usually is little quantum affects. Or, if a particular mass has large quantum affects, there usually is little relativistic affects.

For a given mass, the distance over which relativistic affects are dominant is called the Schwarzschild radius. If a mass is squeezed smaller than its Schwarzschild radius it becomes a Black Hole. The Schwarzschild radius is given by Gm/c2.

The distance over which quantum affects are dominant is called the Compton length. For a given mass, anything smaller than its Compton length is strongly quantum. The Compton length is given by h/mc.

If we compare the Schwarzschild radius and Compton length formulas, as the mass varies, the two lengths are inversely proportional to each other. This is why the two affects seem mutually exclusive.

The question becomes, “Is there a particular mass with the same Schwarzschild radius and Compton length?” The answer is yes. If we equate the two formulas and solve for m, we find that at a mass of (hc/G)1/2 (about 10-5 g) the Schwarzschild radius and the Compton length are equal. This mass is called the Plank mass. The length at which the Schwarzschild radius and the Compton length are equal is called the Plank length. At the Plank length, both relativistic and quantum affects are equally dominant.

Read thru the above again filtering out relativity....

Comment

Working...
                                X