This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Camp David Antenna (2) (2 of 2)

(VI) Alexanderson also developed the co-linear array for the R.C.A. H.F. maritime mobile service (KPH). The co-linear array is an alternating sequence of half wave radiators and of phase reversing stubs. The result is that all half wave radiators operate in phase conjunction. Where it is all the radiators of the Type A are in PARALLEL, those of the co-linear are all in SERIES. Both share the PHASE UNISON CONDITION and are a concatenated sequence of networks and elements, the fundamental Alexanderson principle. The co-linear is a harmonic array and operates not only at its fundamental frequency but also at the third harmonic of that frequency. Operation on the fifth and seventh harmonics is possible but is of poor performance. There is the beginnings of a “frequency independent” antenna. This is an objective in the “Bolinas Antenna”.

The co-linear array developed into the most common antennae in use today, Fig (12). This is the co-axial vertical phased array and it has extensive application in the land mobile V.H.F. and U.H.F. Services, 30 megacycles to 1000 megacycles. With some minor changes this antenna arch-form will serve as the seed element for the “Bolinas Antenna”.

(VII) The element of the co-axial co-linear is shown in Fig (13). This element operates in two different modes at the same time. One mode is the transmission line mode, the other mode is the antenna mode. In the transmission line mode the electric field is confined to the counter-space between the element conductors, nothing gets out. In the antenna mode the electric field is spatial, external to the conductors. The external field is subject to the hysteresis of the Aether and this gives rise to a “radiation resistance”. This is discussed in “Velocity of Propagation of The Electric Field” from the 1920 Transient Phenomena book by C.P. Steinmetz.

Here exists the loading section and the line section sharing the same geometric structure. It is a dual mode transmission line. To decrease the radiation loss and increase the reactance of the co-axial element is modified to that shown in Fig (14). This will be the arch-element.

Fig (14)

(VIII) The end to end transmission delay of this element is now three times that of an equivalent single mode section. This element is hereby three times the electrical length of a single mode section. Because only one third of the propagation path gives rise to an external electric field its radiation resistance is only one third that of a single mode section. Also the wavelength is shortened by a factor of three, and the effective end to end velocity of the element is one third the luminal velocity of the dielectric in which the element exists. Hence a concatenated sequence of these elements establishes a “slow wave” structure of reduced radiation losses. The effective wavelength is now three times that of the end to end length of the concatenated sequence. For example a sequence of N elements one twelfth wavelength end to end has an effective length of one quarter wave. Hence this “array” is well adapted to confined antenna situations. Here derived is a basic Alexanderson multiple loaded array for the high frequency band, Fig (15).

Fig (15)

Break, more to follow
    DE N6KPH

Table 1, Fig (1)

19 Gauge Toll Cable Pair

2R = 88 ohm / mile

2L = 1 milli-henry / mile

2G = 5 micro-siemens / mile

2C = 0.054 micro-farad / mile
    SUPPORT ERIC DOLLARD'S WORK AT EPD LABORATORIES, INC.

Purchase Eric Dollard's Books & Videos: Eric Dollard Books & Videos
    Donate by Paypal: Donate to EPD Laboratories

Comment

• Originally posted by T-rex View Post
      No such image exists for condition three. This is an area of the unknown but will be the beginning point for the “Bolinas Antenna”.

Our objective is to apply the log-periodic principle to the Alexanderson multiple loaded flat top aerial structure.

Further it is that the twisted pair has no external electric field, whereas the objective in the Alexanderson Line is a totally external electric field. This is a dielectric field carrying a displacement current.

This shunt reactance “tunes out” the shunt capacitance of the line element, and thereby tunes out the Velocity of Light, the actual dimensions of the capacitance. The result is no time delay along the two wire line exciting the radiators. Propagation is now instantaneous. Hereby all the radiators operate in phase unison resulting in the type A being a broadside array with a vertical polarization. Since no standing waves are possible on a line with no propagation delay all radiators appear in parallel at the feed terminals. A 600 ohm resistive impedance results.
      DE N6KPH

Comment

• Being quiet trying to gather

Well, after watching this for some time, I thought it pertinent to share what came through my emails some time back. Annoyed at what it was, I deleted it, now, I wish I had it as an archival item.

It was a solicitation to "write" and to visit forums and 'contribute'. One could earn a high paying salary based on integration on particular "assigned" forums as well as pay increases for number of forums involved in. "Articles" would pay $3000 and up on top of regular pay based upon etc, etc, etc.

Further, there was available, a "professional staff" to "guide" and "assist" where extra "experience" was needed.

One doesn't have to be Fellini to observe what has been taking place on this forum with the increased "inputs" by those who "receive" a "salary" for disruptive and misleading actions on this (and other) forum(s).

"You get more flak when over the target" applies here, as what Eric is showing is something that opens waaaaayyyyy too many windows in the mind to not have a bit of trolling attached-and those windows have an absolute and direct affect upon the "global cash register".

So, ignoring works, as the "pay grade" is based upon performance, and when the performance output (distraction) goes to nil, so does the operand's pay grade-forcing a different 'HUMINT' personage or at least a name change--easy to spot.

Ignore....

Shortly, one sees the changes...

Redisnoc

Comment

• Originally posted by Redisnoc View Post
          "Articles" would pay $3000 and up on top of regular pay based upon etc, etc, etc.

Further, there was available, a "professional staff" to "guide" and "assist" where extra "experience" was needed.

Comment

• “Explosion at the shipyard”…Yeah, that just happened in my brain, and in a good way!

I just finished watching the lecture Mr. Dollard gave to the San Francisco Tesla Society in 2007, and can sum it up in three words; Holy $hite Ballz! The cinematography and sound quality was appalling and the fingerprint smudge on the camera lens (top right corner of video), clicking noises and whispering going on in the background made me want to punch a baby (also the absurd comments by what seemed to be a "physicists" in the crowd of attendees served to annoy further). BUT, overall the lecture was filled with some of the BEST and MOST HELPFUL information on alternative electrical engineering I have ever had the honor to witness. Truly makes me consider the money and personal time spent on going to the 2010 Bedini-Winnie conference in Coeur d'Alene, A COMPLETE AND POINTLESS WASTE! Mr. Dollard blows all the other guys out of the water with a truly unique perspective and ORIGINAL ideas that actually make sense (to me), with actual historical literature/references, math and experiment to base it all on. This is something not commonly found among the alternative energy “gurus” that I have looked into.

It was truly an EPIC lecture which has given me newfound motivation and personal insights, of which I couldn’t have gained otherwise. I highly recommend it to anyone who can withstand the 3+ hours of atrocious cinematography and distorted sound, to hear most importantly, the unique engineering concepts and theory contained within (which are intellectual gold).

Something that struck me during the lecture was that a few of the topics and ideas I have been personally working on were being talked about and most of my personal ideas and mathematical representations were almost identical (very close) to what Mr. Dollard presented, this “blew my mind”, and has given me renewed confidence in the approach I have been taking in my personal engineering efforts, which as of late, I had considered as having gone down a false path.

I plan on posting a more formal write up of the theoretical and mathematical ideas that the lecture sparked my interests in, hopefully in the next couple of days. (the topic will be on the aether, primary engineering dimensions and constituent field structures / characteristics)

Dave, thanks for uploading the video for everyone.

Also, Mr. Dollard, thanks for presenting that lecture and for making it freely available.

Garrett M
            Last edited by garrettm4; 04-13-2012, 06:30 PM.

Comment

• SFTS Lecture

Agreed Garrett. That lecture is a MUST WATCH for everyone on this thread. It is an incredible summation of Mr.Dollard's life work. I could have easily watched several more hours.

@ All the skeptics and naysayers that have recently hijacked this thread and are questioning Eric Dollard's work and the theory. Remember that Mr.Dollard ACTUALLY DEMONSTRATED longitudinal transmission through the earth based on the theory he has developed. Go back and watch Eric Dollard, Lindemann & Brown's Tesla Logitudinal Electricity video on youtube. Eric demonstrated real application of theory, and until YOU can demonstrate something equal or better you have little or no right to question his ideas and think you somehow know better.
              A collection of Eric Dollards latest posts and writings on my website: Gestalt Reality - Eric Dollard

Comment

• @Kokomoj0

Kokomoj0,

Your gagged avatar is not cute, neither does it have anything to do with reality.

If you have opinions different than what Eric wants to share in his own thread, go start your own thread and post your opinions there.

It gets old when disruption isn't tolerated and then this forum is accused of censoring people, which it has never done.

Again, go start your own thread - you're 100% welcome to go have your say so there and get real - change your avatar because if you think you're being censored, you simply amusing yourself. I know I'm not amused.

I honestly have ZERO issue with you posting your opinions, whatever they are but just be respectful of those that have the podium in their own threads and if you're asked to not disrupt the flow, go start your own thread - there is nothing stopping you from doing that.

In that thread, link to this one as the thread that you have a debate with if you like.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• The Black Knight

This guy just won't go away, too bad because with a positive attitude he could have helped this forum. He remainds me the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail, where the Black Night, after separated from his arms and legs, keeps fighting and says "just a flesh wound".

Comment

• Head set

I have finished building my crystal receiver. Eric indicates to use a "hi Z" head set. What value would be considered hi Z for the head set? I will need a good ground. I have a dug well about 4.5 m deep with about 1 m water in it. If I would drive into the bottom a copper pipe with cable soldered to the top, would this be a sufficiently good ground? Is there a minimum size cable I should use? Thanks for the help.

Comment

• About two weeks ago I was banned from the facebook group "Tesla's Ambassadors". I've been suspecting some nonsense going on there for a while and so put it to the test. They insist such things, based on watching someone else's youtube videos, that the energy is transmitted through the air, certain individuals keep, repeatedly, posting the Tesla generator crap, they post any old nonsense that has the world "Tesla" in it as if they are totally obsessed. If you claimed that Tesla invented god then you would be their hero. This is how "enthusiastic" some of them are, factual info is not an issue.

Anyway I started being productive, purposely, posting technical information, Eric's lectures, and commenting that the Tesla generator is a scam whenever I got annoyed enough at seeing it on my screen. It sort of became a game, how long will it be before this person realises that every link she's posting is the same as the last one, and the last one was a scam, she seems to have no brain or is doing it on purpose. These people will "Like" just about everything, but they did not "Like" Eric's information very much. I guess it either wasn't entertaining enough (didn't say exactly what they wanted to hear, not enough conspiracy), or it goes against their group policy - confuse everyone with false information.

I noticed towards the end that one of the admins started "Liking" Eric's videos that I was posting. Suddenly the head admin returned from wherever he had been, posted a message to the group to the effect of "It has come to my attention certain members are posting scams relating to Tesla. This will not be allowed", and I knew what was coming so kept refreshing the page in anticipation. Suddenly I had the "Content not available" or whatever error. Banned from "Tesla's Ambassadors", the reason being for posting "scams", the reality being posting Eric's lectures and saying that the Tesla generator is a scam. I messaged the admin in case he had gotten confused in his absence pointing out that I was saying what the scams were, NOT posting more scams, and he replied with "Ok sorry about that!!! Bye." and completely blocked my facebook profile so I couldn't even look him up. Also the other admin who 10 minutes earlier was "Liking" my posts had blocked me.

So be warned. If you give them information in certain Tesla enthusiast groups how to actually build something you will annoy them and get yourself banned I can't say 100% for sure it's an organised disinfo group, but highly suspicious behaviour going on there.
                      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Eric Dollard 2007 Presentation Video

Can this video be made available for download?

Comment

• Originally posted by p75213 View Post
                          Can this video be made available for download?
                          http://f1.grp.yahoofs.com/v1/INqITys...202007.torrent

Comment

• Hi Dave, the torrent link is lost (?!?).

@ p75213:
                            There is another possibility (among others): Install mozilla firefox as a webbrowser. Use the add-on DownloadHelper which allows you to download the yt film (and from many other sources).

Martin.
                            P.S.: by the way: when you go to Eric's 2007 lecture Eric Dollard 2007 Presentation - Misconceptions of Electricity and More - YouTube (as Gestalt posted it above): Just open the show more drop down list under the film viewer: "TheRealVerbz2" has posted a long list of further links there.
                            Last edited by Martin_L; 04-14-2012, 08:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin_L View Post
                              Hi Dave, the torrent link is lost (?!?).

@ p75213:
                              There is another possibility (among others): Install mozilla firefox as a webbrowser. Use the add-on DownloadHelper which allows you to download the yt film (and from many other sources).
                              I'm on a wireless link and am afraid of going over my monthly download limit so I would prefer to download at an internet cafe. Alternatively I can wait until the end of the month to check weather I still have sufficient capacity to allow the download.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin_L View Post
                                Hi Dave, the torrent link is lost (?!?).
                                Here's a copy:

http://www.tuks.nl/pdf/Eric%20Dollar...202007.torrent

It's about 2.3 Gb and includes the power points.

Comment

Working...
                                X