Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mineral source

Originally posted by Savvypro View Post
    I'm not discounting its use, the issue I have with rock dust is in terms of mineral content, where would one get “rock dust” which contains as many elements as sea salt?

Unless I'm missing something, wouldn't you need to mix different types of rock dust (dust from rocks made up of different elements) in order to get something approaching the variety of elements in sea salt. So that the end result is food that is the best it can be for those who consume it. Unlike the so called stuff that is passed off as food, where it is lacking in every way shape and form.

Then again I may just be over thinking it.
    Rock dust isn't one specific rock or generic mineral blend, it can be
    but that is not what is recommended. Enough rocks to get a full spectrum
    blend of all the minerals and trace minerals is what is recommended.

Sea salt gets the full spectrum blend of minerals by the glaciers grinding
    down on multiple types of rocks over many years and that "glacial milk"
    makes its ways down to the rivers and out to the oceans.

Rock dust can be had by going to various gravel pits and getting the dust
    at a certain mesh size from various types of rock sources so that there is
    a full spectrum.

Basalt is a very full spectrum blend and is one of the most recommended.

Anyway, http://remineralize.org/ this group is one of the most
    authoritative on the subject. Don Weaver worked with Hamaker who was
    very instrumental in bringing rock dust remineralization to the awareness
    of much of the farming community.

In my garden, I actually used both rock dust and Sea Agri salt additive,
    just to play around but it wasn't necessary.

You can see the history of rockdust here, check out my first post with
    references if you're interested - the sea mineral connection was known
    for a long time too - places that flooded with sea water - the farmers
    thought it would kill the growth then they had "bumper crops" the
    following years:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/agricu...ld-weaver.html
    Sincerely,
    Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
    Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
    RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I read a very interesting news that a woman from China used to save her urine for plants.( SunFusion Solar). Urine contains metabolic wastes and high proportion of nitrogen. It is a ready source of nitrogen for plants.
      SunFusion Solar

Comment

Recovery of P and N in Urine

If you're wanting to eliminate the ammonia from urine or just recover P and N then read this research. Laboratory studies on recovery of N and P from hum... [Environ Technol. 2004] - PubMed result

They say to just add a small amount of MgO and Zeolite to recover almost all the P and N in urine.

I've read that it's good to let the urine go to ammonia to kill possible pathogens, then drop out the ammonia with zeolite. But, some say this also makes the urine less effective as a fertilizer. If you're just going for P & N recovery then I don't think it matters much.

I've had good success with ph swinging salt water with lye water and using the washed precipitate as a fertilizer. Some call this Ormus, I just see it as dropping the minerals out of salt water.

rw
        My Calloway V Gate Motor Video

Comment

Pee, properly known as urine, a fraction isolated and filtered from the bloodstream by the kidneys, is a good and useful thing. What did the Bible say? The life of the body is in the blood.( or something like that ) In that case, pee, properly known as urine, ought to be pretty lively stuff.

Its the fact that they use it for those darn drug tests that bothers me.
          How did we reach a point where drug tests can make or break a persons life and future. Big Brother... he seems to be into everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Stealth
            I have been using human urine for several years now. Running it through a charcoal filter or just granulated charcoal, will eliminate most of the smell. It does make vegetables grow larger and faster and it seems to help make them more tolearant of disease. Ammonia has long been added to other ingredients to make fertilizer, but urine contains many more nutrients than just ammonia. All are beneficial to plants. Good Luck. stealth
            If ur peeing on the char, mabe u should concider tossing THAT on the veggies. Just a thought. Char soaking up the minerals? I've peed on a lot of char to condition it and just let er loose on the garden. Ammon evaps, no biggie, pee away .

Comment

Urine

Originally posted by ashtweth View Post
              A lady cured her self of 3 cancers and was in the paper here in Queensland.
              She used urine ...

Ash
              She used urine what drank it?

Comment

she drank her urine

I heard of a guy who cured himself of cancer doing homebrew chemotherapy by drinking goats urine. He was told by a very unorthodox doc that hemlock would cure his cancer. The problem is/was hemlock will kill the patient before it kills the cancer. This was how Socrates killed himself. But goats can eat anything.
                So he fed the hemlock to the goat and drank the goats urine and it got rid of the cancer.

Comment

Working...
                X