• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here we go:

LED affected by heat ? - YouTube

Comment

led Fusion Reactor

The LED is an overunity componant. I believe firmly at this juncture that an Infra Red light bulb totally covered by a closely packed I/R LED cluster suspended overhead to heat the LEDS to the 275 degrees farenheit could not only power itself but generate the same 230% overunity factor. The LED acts as tiny FUSION REACTOR. We're controlling photonic bonding with heat. The BTU to WATT in LUMEN ratio is obviously hyperbolic. This kind of PHOTONIC FUSION REACTOR may even help power a flying saucer, not to mention satisfying all our power needs on the planet. E=Mc2.
      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-02-2012, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Photon reactor.

Bck at the shop finally!

I just finished testing my first heat lamp I/R LED receptor. The lamp's a 250 Watt GE Infra Red bulb, and the LED a 940 nanometer 100ma Infrared LED.

The I/R LED outputs nearly a whopping full volt. I will measure the d.c. amperage across a load tomorrow. So far the results look promising.
        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-06-2012, 02:37 AM.

Comment

Amperage.

I believe I have enough data right now to calculate any overunity finding.

Four I/R LEDS, two in series connected to two in paralell, generate 2 volts and forty milliamps. I am lighting a jumbo red LED past full brightness, rated
          at 2.4 volts and 20 milliamps. How many Watts is that from a 20mm square space on the bulb surface?

Comment

48 milliwatts

2.4 volts X .02 amps = .048 watts or 48 milliwatts. Or using your other figures of 2 volts and 40 milliamps that would give you 80 milliwatts. I don't have any solar panel data but I was wondering how that compares to the efficiency of a solar panel which we all know is pretty low. Very interesting info. About 250 of your leds should give you the same output as a 5 watt solar panel.

Carroll
            Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Output.

@citfta,

It might be possible to crowd 500 on the I/R bulb surface. That would yield 10 Watts overall. The 250 Watt bulb rating would give us a 1/25 power recovery ratio so far. That leaves our Flying Saucer with four flat tires.

Comment

Candle light.

It's interesting to note that the four I/R LEDS output about half the power from a storm candle as they do from a heat lamp. 6 I/R LEDS around one candle should generate 1.5 volts easily, plus some amperage to operate circuits with, like in Lidmotor's latest experiment.

Comment

Light Styx.

Here's a video of a guy powering a radio off Dollar Store Nyte Styx and solar output cells! Time to roll the Saucer back out!

CandlePower - YouTube

Another by Lidmotor:

Solar cell working off GLOW STICK light - YouTube
                  Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-11-2012, 04:02 AM.

Comment

Electroluminescnce

Look at this Electroluminescent panel. Runs off a 9 volt battery and tiny inverter. So super effcient, maybe a cluster of garden light solar collectors can gather enough power to be Overunity!

A6 electroluminescent panel/back light & 9V EL inverter | eBay

Here's another for foot long 1' strips and a AA battery inverter.

1' electroluminescent tape/light + battery EL inverter | eBay

I ordered the 12 x 8.5 panel and a solar shed charger for 10 LEDS will be testing for gain soon.
                    Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-14-2012, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Betavoltaics.

"GlowPaint glow-in-the-dark paint company, MPK Co., has come up with self-luminous micro particles called Litrospheres™ which they say are inexpensive, non-toxic, and will stay on for 20+ years (12 year half-life) continuously -- without having to be plugged into any power source. A year later they announced that by combining this with thin-film solar sheets they can generate electricity continuously for the same duration".
                      Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-16-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Aparatus.

Everything arrived today. I fired up the paper towel sized 12volt Electro-Luminescent Panel and got enough output to signal a charge on my solar shed light recharger panel sandwiched on top. So far so good. I can make closer mesurements tomorrow at the shop. The panel produces no visible light outdoors, but proves to be highly receptive to the solar panel. The 12 volt high voltage inverter gives off a slight high pitched ring.

The theory is "Luminescet light is overunity", because no input's required. The chemical reaction accounts for the power. The point is we have a partial chemical process at work in the "Electro" version too. Maybe I'll discover somekind of gain?
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 04-20-2012, 01:28 AM.

Comment

Test results.

The luminescent panal drew 500 milliamps at 12 volts. I got the the same inverter to illuminate several 120 VAC LED bulbs to full brightness for the the same input. There's nothing to be gained from the Luminescence, as output drops to 1.77 volts down from 4 from sunshine.

The inverter is a neat "Joule Ringer", and the 120 VAC LEDS ring along with the transformer. I may upload a video of this.

Comment

Working...
                          X