Free Magnetic Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony
    Additional suggestion: at the time of patenting, NEVER call it FREE Magnetic generator, better call it a "long term transformer" or any other stupid name from your imagination that does not disclose its true nature.
    cheers
    Alvaro

Comment

Free Magnetic Generator

Alvaro,
      Thanks for your advice.
      I think that's the key to patent it
      As soon as I have news I will post new videos and info.

Comment

Very fascinating generator, however.
        If we truly are to gain the gigantic benefits from your machinery in the future, don't aim for the simple patent.
        You'll most likely end up with a machine which is made intentionally to break at some point. You know, planned obsolescence, the heart of Capitalism.

And we highly unlikely wont ever become independent beings, if that's where all the great inventions ends up.
        So, please think about that, before your probably, unintentionally boosting the way this economy work now a days. :-)

Comment

Copyleft plus

It is also known that you can license on a per build by others basis using an non disclosure agreement. What we have seen in the past is normally a licensing fee per unit produced of around 10% of grossed profit. This is a step toward becoming an independent patent type rights and is defensible in a court of law as well way of protecting your legal rights. It also will make secure a reasonable amount of safety to the inventor. You can play around with "clauses" and "exceptions" as any patented invention as well. This may be the best and safest option we have seen. And it secures you a name in factual history and insures that your idea will not vanish and be lost for another period of time until some other inventor happenstances into a working similar generator.

Rightfully so you would earn a nice margin on each unit and you could keep your name on each product if that is your desire.

We caution you that others before you, not making their process known, have met with grave consequences. Big oily will not be happy nor still and will see this product as a immense threat to the seldom challenged domain.

I personally have watch your video many times and wondered if the device will ever benefit mankind. Omission of doing something to help mankind is what the energy production companies greatest failure is at this time and they will someday be held accountable. You are like Froto standing at the edge of the fires of Mt. Doom. Throw the device into world production and you will break the greed cycle. The way is that simple to saving thousands upon thousands of needless suffering would wide.

Good luck and God's speed to your efforts.

Richard Williams AND a big to you from all of us!

Comment

my man post it. you can put your paypal link at the bottom. If you sell it to the companies, they'll either use it to develop themselves, while we stay here and suffer to buy oil. Many of these devices have been patented and yet we do not see any that is been seen in the market, mainly because the pat. office has hidden the real details of the device nd the public will cont. to suffer, that no device have been found.you talk about hojo motor, was n't howard johnson killed. As far I am concerned, Bedini did not patent a real energy device, he only patented a device for charging battery. So u see? my man post it.

Comment

"ENERGY" can not be created or destroyed. Is it that easy to fool you all? If you argue with me about this then show me you're WORKING proof not some dude who's posting videos on the internet(if he had something big I'd doubt he would share it on Youtube.) Research something called thermodynamics and the law of conservation simple as that. Ow yea btw magnetic field create "FORCE" not energy so whens something repels and object at the same time it attracts it so the net force of the system = 0 no gain.

Honestly if this would be a BIG discovery major companies would knock on you're door offering you billions of dollars.Not the other way around...
              If this was truly a new device that worked you'de find it EVERYWHERE. Hear about it almost everyone as well its like the invention of the 1st airplane.

The world is in need of solutions not more lies... Tony if you want to argue with me go ahead support you're argument with math + physics which are the only true tools not words.

Mark.
              Last edited by MarkV; 05-03-2012, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post
                "ENERGY" can not be created or destroyed. Is it that easy to fool you all? If you argue with me about this then show me you're WORKING proof not some dude who's posting videos on the internet(if he had something big I'd doubt he would share it on Youtube.) Research something called thermodynamics and the law of conservation simple as that. Ow yea btw magnetic field create "FORCE" not energy so whens something repels and object at the same time it attracts it so the net force of the system = 0 no gain.

Honestly if this would be a BIG discovery major companies would knock on you're door offering you billions of dollars.Not the other way around...
                If this was truly a new device that worked you'de find it EVERYWHERE. Hear about it almost everyone as well its like the invention of the 1st airplane.

The world is in need of solutions not more lies... Tony if you want to argue with me go ahead support you're argument with math + physics which are the only true tools not words.

Mark.
                Dear Mark,
                ThatŽs exactly what IŽm waiting for. A major company knocking at my door offering half a billion dollars.
                I tried to contact many of them but did not have response.
                I offer them to pay in escrow, so both have guaranties. For companies that my invention works and for me that once they have the knowledge to produce this, they will pay.
                Regards.
                Tony

Comment

New Link

Infomotion- Motor Torian H on Vimeo

Sorry it is in Spanish!

Comment

Originally posted by Torian View Post
                    Dear Mark,
                    ThatŽs exactly what IŽm waiting for. A major company knocking at my door offering half a billion dollars.
                    Tony
                    Said in the video that you are a group of engineers inspired by the cosmos, I guess you mean the Goldman-Sachs cosmic game

regards
                    Alvaro

Comment

Energy

More than 2000 years ago people thought Earth was flat. More than 500 years ago people thought Earth was the center of the universe. More than 100 years ago people thought Atom was the smallest particle in existence.
                      Today people think itŽs not possible to get Energy using just magnet attraction.
                      I have never asked anybody in this thread to pay or make a deposit. I have never been disrespectful to anybody.
                      IŽm not trying to swindle anybody.
                      IŽm not trying to develop this magnetic generator. I already have 3 prototypes working. You can believe it or not. ThatŽs your problem.

Comment

Dear Sir, Sorry for bad English, you can communicate with me in any language you want, preferably in German, or Italian. I am a small German businessman of Italian origin. I am interested in your Torian 3. I can offer support at every level, but first I should have mathematical and physical security that your invention really works. In any case, please contact me.

Comment

Tony,

Virtually everyone here supports your invention passion. At the same time, countless have come before you... most all of them have met their fate on the same road that you are considering.

Think about it this way. The Goliath's you challenge are trillion dollar energy cartels. They have proven over time that they will take any action necessary to own and bury competing technologies.

That is why most here are suggesting that you consider another path. It really is your only hope for public success.

Stating this just represents a new reality, that must be considered if we at the grass roots of inventions hope to ever make a real social or life impact.

The Patent office was never your friend. It has always served as a mechanism of intelligence for big industry, the military and governments.

So if you are here really looking for next step guidance, you can take one of two directions.

1. Stay separate from the populace and be marginalized by the existing power structures. Your dream will most likely be added to the history books of good ideas.

2. Join the populace and consider sharing to advance all. If what you have produced works as you say it does, your only hope is strength in numbers. Once social momentum builds, there will likely be a prominent place for you and your team.

Truthfully it makes me sad to realize that we are free, but only to roam within the boxes of those that have power over us. Hopefully, WE can find a way to break down the box barriers over time so that future generations may enjoy boundary-less freedoms.

Good luck friend.

Comment

Free magnetic generator

Thanks for all your comments.
                            I know it wonŽt be easy. IŽll keep trying.
                            We made contact with some companies and one green foundation.
                            I hope weŽll get success.

Tony

Comment

Hi Tony,

I would like to impose on you a question.

I have been viewing this video -

free energy T 01 - YouTube

and with the help of another forum member translating,
                              i am trying to understand - what is a "CAPTOR"

Quote -

Hi @penno64

It is a demonstration of Torian predecessor.

The inventor says:
                              "has 3 parts: primary motor (silver right) powered with permanent magnets and captor (sensor, black part of the medium, seems a coil)"
                              "secondary generator (blue left) and third the captor"

"the secondary generator has two parts: a generator up
                              and in the bottom one multi-pole generator, contactless, is a field generator"

"the captor has a widing"

"the captor power the primary motor, this power the generator, produces a -trans pole- to captor, and again..."

Hope this help

Torpex.

The thread is -
                              http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...ad.php?t=11624

Kindest Regards, Penno

Comment

Hi to all

I am new to this forum and would like to share my ideas with some here. Soy nuevo en ester foro y quisiera cooperar con ustedes.
                                Saludos,
                                Jerry

Comment

Working...
                                X