My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
    Hi Ufopolitics, "emf" means electromotive force, I am referring to emf and back
    emf or back electromotive force which is also called counter emf or counter electromotive force.

I don't think there is any such thing as a "back electromagnetic field". Not
    that I know of. If there is I'm not referring to that, I'm referring to back
    electromotive force.

Electromotive force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you are trying to educate us then please continue. How do you measure
    the back emf and how do you use it ?

If you could just answer this one question below.

Are you talking about the collapsing magnetic field of the coil as being back
    emf ?

That's a simple question, if that's what you are doing and you don't want to
    see it any other way then fair enough. Just say so and I'll leave it at that.

When people read the thread they will see both sides of the argument and
    decide for themselves.

Cheers

P.S. Please note I am not asking for measurements themselves, I'm asking how it is you actually go about measuring the back emf.

When it was pointed out to me that the collapsing magnetic field was emf and not back emf I was very thankful.

Hello Farmhand,

I am going to get back to you here, just because you had changed your approach to me in this last post.

1- I am not here to clear up 'definitions' that we all could find out by accessing the net . I see it as a waste of your time and mine.
    2- I am not trying to educate anyone here, I am just expressing my Disclosure here, on my post that I had built for those particular purposes.
    3- Your Question:
    Are you talking about the collapsing magnetic field of the coil as being back
    emf ?
    Answer: Your question does not seems to be complete to me, or I just do not understand it, I have mentioned [collapsing magnetic field] many times here, please cite specifically with quote marks my entire statement you are referring to.

Thanks
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012, 12:46 PM. Reason: meant [does not seems] error
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Ufopolitics

Thanks for staying.

You mentioned in your first post about using a secondary; can you give any more info about how you would set the secondary up?

Kind regards

John

Comment

Originally posted by kcarring View Post
        @ufopolitics

Thanks for posting your findings. And coming back. I'm having a bit of a hard time seeing past the circuit as how a nixie driver for example would work. Is there something special about the coil; also are you setting your output voltage with your frequency by way of loading a cap on the front end at all? Then adjusting the PWM/input pulse, so to speak?

Thanks
        Kyle

Hello Kcarring,

Thanks for your words.

Now, related to 'having a hard time seeing past the circuit' I could explain...
        But I have not tried driving a Nixie Driver..
        I have been trying common components, utilized in households or industry, elementary ones...Motors, Lamps, etc, not sophisticated electronic equipment, much less if they are expensive.
        This is a completely experimental circuit, and actually the one shown here, is not defined as specific components required, just simple to understand it's basics.
        So in order to make it work, there is some work on your side my friend at your own risk.

Thanks
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I still am having a hard time with the fact that you cannot answer the basic questions.
          Your calling it cold current, but where is the cold coming from? Whats cold about the energy coming out?

And I am sorry if you find a question or an opinion offensive, but that is not reality. If your not here to explain then what are you here for?

And you can ignore me if want, but its not going to get any easier that way.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
            No, but you do seem to be touchy about it. Truth hurt or what?

So your point? Your are comparing apples and Oranges.

Maybe I missed the current output? Is it High?

Because I have seen it first hand, and a very little boost circuit did not make it.

The reference I gave for wikipedia is a valid basic Boost circuit just like the one you drew.

Ya as matter fact I have. I have also built circuits that emit cold current, (That gets cold), Negative energy (That grows through resistance) and positive energy as well as many other things.

You got it all wrong. You come in, make claims, show a circuit, and try to name it some fantastic thing. Well 8 years ago when I built one it showed alot of funny things to me. Taught me alot, but all in all it was just High frequency high voltage, with low current.

Now if you paid attention and would actually try what I told you might see another side to what your doing. You might actually have something different. I do not think so though.
            I'll go back through the post and reread it. Maybe even give it go.

But as far as I am concerned, putting test leads in water along with your hand does not constitute a cold current. And your awfully touchy about someone questioning you, which is the typical behavior of an unsure individual who need a little recognition. You should calm down and address the questions before you continue to get upset.
            I know engineers with 40 years of experience, they still cannot explain some of what I do. So your experience is invalid, and it doesn't get you any further ranting and raving about it.

Matt
            Hey Matt,

Listen, I am a very upfront guy, so be it.

I did not like your previous approaches at all, too aggressive and requesting my answer to become a direct confrontation, am not here for that, and it was obvious you did not read my text at all ,you just gave a 'quick look' to my circuit ...and Boom...let's get this rookie...and I did not like that, it is simple, just like that.

I am putting behind all you have said here (Not Ignoring you) just, I do not want to keep arguing about silly crap both of Us here...we waist our precious time friend.

However, at the same time I do want to thank you!

Why?

Because You gave me just one test that I had not tried yet...and guess what?
            It worked out beautiful and beyond your own proposal...to be cold electricity.
            The resistors as load by itself...never got hot at all, like it was not connected...and I increased the "Volume"(Frequency Input/ Voltage at output at 200V TO 300V, all way up...but there is more to it...
            In Parallel I added a Fluorescent Lamp, and it lit it very bright...like the resistors were not there, just the Vmeter at output went a bit higher (@60Volts higher than normal of what it does with just the lamp (40-50V)...but resistors remained cold during all tests.

I tried different resistor values...at Load to Output ...starting of course by Higher ones (4.7 Mega Ohms 2%...to very low...100 ohms 5%...just beautiful!

But what I loved the most...is that lamp could not be brighter because I will blow the glass up...
            So, thanks again.

All other tests related to water resistance and shocks versus skin effect, I have done plus also a very clean Electrolysis in Salt Solution.
            I also had lit a 120 V Neon with the precious colors of Cold Electricity dancing Plasma Ball of light around the neon electrodes, flickering, up-down, however, that happens only at very, very low oscillations at input...then at higher goes to normal Cathode-Anode bright orange illumination...exceeding normal illumination as with 120V AC.

Regards

Comment

I still am having a hard time with the fact that you cannot answer the basic questions.
              Your calling it cold current, but where is the cold coming from? Whats cold about the energy coming out?

And I am sorry if you find a question or an opinion offensive, but that is not reality. If your not here to explain then what are you here for?

And you can ignore me if want, but its not going to get any easier that way.

Matt
              Matt,

You know more than I do, about the specifications and manifestation forms of this type of current...I just know, that I know nothing...

Regards

Comment

I am glad the tests went that way. You may be on to something. We'll see.
                Looks like few people are going replicate so they will have results too. It would be a shame if they can't reproduce it. Hopefully you won't be offended by the ones who try and can't get the same results. They might have questions you know, maybe even a little skepticism at that point, so pull your fragile little ego up by the belt straps and get ready for it.

Trust me, research around here is a boxing match, you gotta learn to take the punches. Don't read into someones intentions to much, when questioning you.
                And by the way I still had those tests in mind even after reading your post for the 3rd time and all the following ones.
                And for anybody who thinks no one should question or reflect experience onto someone else's work, grow up. That life.

Matt

Comment

I am glad the tests went that way. You may be on to something. We'll see.
                  Looks like few people are going replicate so they will have results too. It would be a shame if they can't reproduce it. Hopefully you won't be offended by the ones who try and can't get the same results. They might have questions you know, maybe even a little skepticism at that point, so pull your fragile little ego up by the belt straps and get ready for it.

Trust me, research around here is a boxing match, you gotta learn to take the punches. Don't read into someones intentions to much, when questioning you.
                  And by the way I still had those tests in mind even after reading your post for the 3rd time and all the following ones.
                  And for anybody who thinks no one should question or reflect experience onto someone else's work, grow up. That life.

Matt
                  Hello Matt,

Look, I just did now the Shock/Skin effect, while lamp lit and Meter Output set in parallel with lamp, (I set the lamp as a monitor to turn the V.R. on...to know when am starting getting it precisely[it rushes in]).reading on 88-90 Volts , cables would spark...if I knock them between them...wet my finger...put the terminals on top and very close to each other..around one inch, and nothing...just a tingling sense on my finger skin...no shock...is that the "skin effect"??
                  It feels like your finger is getting numb...but no shock
                  Now the water test I don't get it clearly..
                  You said to measure the resistance On Water, around lamp terminals distance (aprox) and the other is to aprox calculate resistance on ballast..that is ok
                  Now a silly question where I do not understand.
                  Do both tests simultaneously while lamp is On?...That is what I understood have more sense..

I will make a video on this..
                  Last thing.
                  Do you guys have a way to play, upload short videos for all to see?
                  I am new here...
                  Other thing I could do is set it private in my YT Channel, and post here the private link...
                  Thanks

Thanks
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012, 03:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
                    Thanks for staying ufopolitics. Looking forward to hearing more information from
                    you. You have me very curious about your motor designs, especially the dynamo electric motor that can utilize radiant energy.

George

Hello George,

The motors are the least of my concerns as of now, but I tell you that RE runs the Regular Brushed motors, very cold and spending like 4.0 Volts going over speed limits...on a rated motor where to reach top speed consumes 36 V ...I could keep dialing more V Out...but going off specs something could get loose inside or go wrong...why go more...it works superfine.

Related to the ones I spoke...they have to go back to the work bench...I have to modify according to the final "Exam" on this RE Handling.

Thanks for your comments!

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

I will make a video on this..
                      Last thing.
                      Do you guys have a way to play, upload short videos for all to see?
                      I am new here...
                      Other thing I could do is set it private in my YT Channel, and post here the private link...
                      Thanks

Thanks
                      http://www.energetictube.com/
                      This is another Place where you can host your Videos, you can make quick an Account there and the Videos are may not so public as in Youtube
                      Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Peace

Guy's
                        This all is sounding very interesting and I hope this forum can stay peaceful.
                        I have offered to verify any experiments that ufopolitics has done, if he so wishes.
                        If not that is fine I will watch what is happening just like the rest. I am more of an
                        emperical builder, than a typer anyway, so I normaly don't post much but...
                        Let the guy breath, some of you asking for information and he has not finished
                        introducing his findings. It would take me months to explain something like this.
                        Peace out

Mark P

Comment

Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
                          Guy's
                          This all is sounding very interesting and I hope this forum can stay peaceful.
                          I have offered to verify any experiments that ufopolitics has done, if he so wishes.
                          If not that is fine I will watch what is happening just like the rest. I am more of an
                          emperical builder, than a typer anyway, so I normaly don't post much but...
                          Let the guy breath, some of you asking for information and he has not finished
                          introducing his findings. It would take me months to explain something like this.
                          Peace out

Mark P
                          Hello [QUOTE=Rl2003;179343]

You are very welcome to replicate my set up any time, I will assist you from Oscillator building to Batteries spec's to Coil windings...and two diodes..
                          Not much eh?
                          The oscillator am using are 555 timers, cheap and simple to put together...
                          A piece of cake!

Thanks for your post[QUOTE=Rl2003;179343]

P.D:I am trying to upload Skin Test...but server is super slow...and not getting it..so may have to Vid-Convert to smaller size...format
                          Or get it in YT and give you the private link here.
                          I do not like to show my videos in YT, without my two F-16 shutting the UFO...

Ufopolitics

Comment

You should use anyway *flv Videos at Energetictube, i think its the only Format what the Player there accept.
                            Vlc is also a free Videoplayer with converting functions.
                            Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Skin Effect Video

SKIN_EFFECT_RADIANT_ENERGY_COLD_ELECTRICITY - YouTube

Now this video has been edited as "Unlisted", meaning only those with this link could see it...that is -of course- after you pay the amount established...:0
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-09-2012, 06:35 PM.

Comment

The water test was to show you how silly it was to put a bulb in water and expect to prove anything. Water is not conductive and if the current has a quicker root to ground, thats the way it will go. So you should measure the resistance the water at a given distance then measure the total resistance of the bulb, you find out the bulb is a quicker path to ground.

In one of your earlier videos you jumped a bit when you got to close to one of the leads.
                                A CFL is not a good test. I have seen many oscillating circuits that light CFL's. An incandescent would be something.

Now as far as the shock goes, that look good. Normal current, and high frequency current will penetrate. Your muscles will want to twitch. A cold current will just run the surface so you'll feel it and its not comfortable but do not need to pull away. I'll leave that up to you to tell us how it felt.

I am still interested in the current, and how much shows up at the load, also a scope shot would be nice. One of your previous videos has a scope present but I am not sure that was the waveform or not.

Thanks for coming around.
                                Matt

Comment

Working...
                                X