No announcement yet.

My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi if you dont mind, and you may have posted it already what transistor did you use.
    Thanks

Sorry I see it now
    dave
    Last edited by Dave45; 02-07-2012, 09:33 PM.
    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Originally posted by Hiwater View Post
      A BIG WELCOME TO THE FORUM. Thanks for bringing this information to the forum.There are a lot of similarities in in other devices that are self sustained. One of the main ones is that of a coil having its counter part. Which does raise heck with the lenz law. keeping the motor in a forward direction and even gaining rpm under load.
      Thanks Hiwater! my pleasure!
      "Coil having its counter part"?...Yes, did you mean Only Inductance of Coil going to Output?
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post

Hi if you dont mind, and you may have posted it already what transistor did you use.
        Thanks

Sorry I see it now
        dave

Hi Dave,
        I am using MOSFET's N-Channel rated at 400 V Rds On 0.4 ohms
        Thanks
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by FRC View Post
          I do not fully understand your post. Will have to re-read and examine your diagrams. But what it sounds like, is you have discovered what the Lockridge
          device thread, as well as other threads, on this forum are trying to achieve. It
          is very good to see someone with your knowledge and expertise with DC motors
          join this forum. It sounds as if you are somewhat of an expert in building these
          motors. A lot of us are just learning and trying to understand from a more basic
          level of knowledge. Your input here will be very gratefully appreciated.

George
          Hi George!

I will look into Lockridge and come back to you...
          Thank you and I am sorry you did not understand me, I guess I wrote too much...
          I will prepare a brief comment with the right diagrams later on
          Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Thanks blackchisel97,

It is my pleasure!
            Now, it was my complete mistake, and I am sorry for that!...the Battery was wrong, it goes just like Bedini's, or Diode at negative would not be doing nothing except to guard from Load back spikes ...that is a MOSFET N Channel(which is also not its symbol)...meaning his Source Drain side is negative, please change it if you could. thanks
            Now the Bedini has No Diode on other side of L1 (Inductor, sorry did not do the "L"). And that is what I am referring to. To get JUST INDUCTANCE Voltage out of L1 or Inductor!!
            The diodes prevent from our Input to get to output. But just the Inductor output.
            That is the whole idea!!
            Thanks again
            I will redo this much better...just a question, how do you get this images so good on the posts?...the uploader just asks for Http...no Browser Uploads?
            Thanks for your patience with me.
            You can use Photobucket to upload pictures and "image code" to post them here using "insert picture" from editor task bar above.
            Thanks for clarification I need to find some fast diodes. I'm using 1N4007 at the moment and MJL 21194. I used to work with vacuum tubes but didn't use mosfets yet.
            I modified your circuit accordingly, hope you don't mind.

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks
            Vtech
            'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Well, after this Circuit above it looks like a standard Bedini Circuit, as most use it,
              only with a extra Diode from the negative Terminal from the Load back to Plus.
              I had the same Setup once too, but could not say it made something very special, then I did take the second Diode out from the Load,
              because of the backspike, what goes into the negative Side from the Load/Charge,
              but maybe your 'Trick' happens someone else too, may the core-less Coils or the right Frequency at oscillating it.
              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                Well, after this Circuit above it looks like a standard Bedini Circuit, as most use it,
                only with a extra Diode from the negative Terminal from the Load back to Plus.
                I had the same Setup once too, but could not say it made something very special, then I did take the second Diode out from the Load,
                because of the backspike, what goes into the negative Side from the Load/Charge,
                but maybe your 'Trick' happens someone else too, may the core-less Coils or the right Frequency at oscillating it.
                Well, I found so far that frequency plays important role as well as duty cycle. However, for now I hooked up second battery since it is easier for me to monitor both. I think that driving bipolar in the right part of its curve will work well but fast diodes maybe essential. I had to leave for a while but will try to play with this tonight. Wave is similar to JB but "h" part isn't that clearly defined.

Thanks
                Vtech
                'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

This type of motor design have many characteristics that others in the market do not have, one of them is the fact of Never needing to Reverse the Electromagnetic Fields Polarity in order to achieve rotation, the fields just Turn Off or Turn On, according to the Oscillator Signals, and I achieve this, by the Coils Design inside of them. This design allows that at T-Off of the Square Wave (Circuit Opens) Rotor Idles, and keep going for nano seconds by inertia and the last magnetic interaction residues to the other Stator Pole where then is reversed "naturally" or by what The Physics call Back Electromotive Force, and this is How the C EMF Assist instead of "Oppose" to rotation.
                  Hi Ufopolitics, Can you explain more clearly, maybe with a sketch how exactly
                  you utilize the bemf. Are you saying that in the off time the energy stored in
                  the magnetic field of the coils is directed to another coil of opposite polarity
                  or position (when the field collapses) to assist rotation?

The bemf you speak of, where does it come from ?

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks Hiwater! my pleasure!
                    "Coil having its counter part"?...Yes, did you mean Only Inductance of Coil going to Output?
                    YES, Load is 5-12 volt bulbs in series. each one gains rpm as i turn them on. Havent been able to duplicate it with the five bulbs. Can only get it to work with 2 bulbs on the duplicate motor.

Comment

forgive my ignorance, but I have a quick question on the posted schematics. What does the symbol just below the coil indicate? Given the way it is drawn and it's location, I am guessing it is a square wave DC input signal, though I am not positive.
                      I would like to build the circuit, and I have a few N-channel mosfets I can try, but I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I supply any power.
                      Sorry for the beginner question here, but I am still learning how to read some schematics, and I couldn't find one like it in a google search.
                      any help would be greatly appreciated!

N8

BTW, Welcome to Ufopolitics! I watched one of your videos on youtube just the other day, so it's nice to see you here, and get to read you talking about your work
                      Last edited by Neight; 02-08-2012, 02:11 AM. Reason: had to add a welcome :)
                      The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

A Better explanation on my Thread

Ok, here I drew a better circuit, arranged the components in a more understandable fashion. (And put letters to all ) However, I am also adding the magnetic polarity of Coil at both stages of Oscillator signals, Red is our "Artificially" created Magnetic Field result of our Input to Coil. Blue is the Naturally created by Radiant Energy opposite magnetic field...
                        Now, what we are getting out are "Pure Inductance Counter Electro Motive Forces (As Physics Says)...or Back EMF.
                        The Field created by Radiant Energy is way bigger in spectrum, flux force and of a MUCH Higher Frequency than Our Input created Field. In my previous picture of the Fluorescent Lamp 125 Watts, the two Extech meters are showing Hertz on both fields, left at 2033Hz is Radiant, right meter 800Hz is ours. In the video, I uploaded in YT, by final part, when I am turning on-off by hand, you could see meters deflect at Load-No Load. However, always keeping the differences between them. If there is a certain time with no load, the Radiant Field becomes 'Stabilized' with Primary (Ours), meaning same Hz...
                        Now , just to go over some Physics Concepts related to Inductors versus Motor Generator Coils.

Physics says that the reason the Inductor changes polarities is due to the Collapsing of the ORIGINATING Field, where "The shrinking" of the Magnetic Field, starts changing direction of the flux lines cutting the wires lines in an opposite direction, therefore,inductor shows reversed polarities. They also say is due to Inductor trying to keep current (I) Constant.
                        When Physics explains the same exact phenomena, (A Simple Coil of Enameled Wire) but applying it to Dynamo-electric Machines...then 'remembers' about Faraday's Laws...mentioning is a "Dragging Force" THEN, call it C EMF, not related to Electro Magnetic Fields, BUT instead, to Electro 'Motive Force'...and it is a very high coincidence, the fact that even the meaning been so different, the "Letters are Identical"...How could we dispute which is which between C EMF or C EMF?

The readings of the Radiant Energy Electromagnetic Field, at all shows, the least signs to be collapsing, fading or shrinking, on the contrary, it is Superior in many parameters to the "Originating" One. And been Opposite in Polarity Orientation, is understood that its Output Voltage is reverse of ours.
                        However, since Inductors are static components, and do not play any roll into 'Magnetic Interactions' , we could say that mentioning about Magnetic fields reversing, is "not that important"...

I have tried this output on typical DC brush motors, they go beyond estimated top speed...rated to go that fast at a consumption of @ 36 Volts, However using this just simple arrangement of Coil-Diodes it uses 4.0 Volts, going over speed limits, but the must impressive thing is...as they accelerate they become much colder...I will be filming this and using an Infrared Digital Thermometer...

The Diodes should be the lowest resistance than the IN4000 family (rated @600 Ohms)...I use the NTE576...rated at 400 Volts and @400Ohms. besides being a bigger body diode...however, I have Blown them with low voltage input but RE feed back spikes when Load was 'demanding too much' ...but there are many available that would do the job, Fast Switching is very Important!

Well, I think this is all I wanted to say...besides thanking all of you for being so patient and nice to me.

So See You tomorrow...
                        And have a nice evening!

Ufopolitics

Comment

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                          Hi Ufopolitics, Can you explain more clearly, maybe with a sketch how exactly
                          you utilize the bemf. Are you saying that in the off time the energy stored in
                          the magnetic field of the coils is directed to another coil of opposite polarity
                          or position (when the field collapses) to assist rotation?

The bemf you speak of, where does it come from ?

Cheers.
                          Hello Farmhand,
                          That I said when I was explaining about my type of motors, however, that is not what my final findings were and the main part of the discussion here, which is related to an Static Coil and the way to get the output from Back EMF...

Regards
                          Ufopolitics

Comment

Originally posted by Neight View Post
                            forgive my ignorance, but I have a quick question on the posted schematics. What does the symbol just below the coil indicate? Given the way it is drawn and it's location, I am guessing it is a square wave DC input signal, though I am not positive.
                            I would like to build the circuit, and I have a few N-channel mosfets I can try, but I want to make sure I know what I am doing before I supply any power.
                            Sorry for the beginner question here, but I am still learning how to read some schematics, and I couldn't find one like it in a google search.
                            any help would be greatly appreciated!

N8

BTW, Welcome to Ufopolitics! I watched one of your videos on youtube just the other day, so it's nice to see you here, and get to read you talking about your work

Hello Neight,

I am glad you liked the video.
                            Now related to the symbol below coil, you are right, that is a square wave DC.
                            Now, this circuit is just a type of 'simplified' electronic sketch, just to give a hint of how it works. However it is not a 'ready to build circuit'...there are a LOT of things missing here my friend, and represented by that little symbol , you are mentioning...which is the whole oscillator system.
                            I do have the diagrams to build it...however it would complicate this Thread...and be patient, because I will be posting a different type of oscillation where I achieved much better results soon.
                            P.D: This test oscillators could be easily build with a 555 IC timer...in its Astable configuration. Where you will have a better view of the whole picture.

Thanks

Comment

Hello Neight,

I am glad you liked the video.
                              Now related to the symbol below coil, you are right, that is a square wave DC.
                              Now, this circuit is just a type of 'simplified' electronic sketch, just to give a hint of how it works. However it is not a 'ready to build circuit'...there are a LOT of things missing here my friend, and represented by that little symbol , you are mentioning...which is the whole oscillator system.
                              I do have the diagrams to build it...however it would complicate this Thread...and be patient, because I will be posting a different type of oscillation where I achieved much better results soon.
                              P.D: This test oscillators could be easily build with a 555 IC timer...in its Astable configuration. Where you will have a better view of the whole picture.

Thanks
                              Thank you for confirming my guess
                              I actually have a sweep generator that I have been learning to use, and was thinking I might be able to supply the signal with that, though I still have a lot to learn. I have played around with 555 timers, and have the components to use to build one that way also. I figured the schematic was simplified, but I wanted to make sure I understood what was posted already, so when I try and build something, I don't make a critical error and burn up my components.

Also, from watching the video you posted, I could gather you were using a square wave from watching the oscilloscope in the background, so I knew there was more to it, but if I don't ask, I can't learn more

Looking forward to the posts you have upcoming, and I will be following this thread as it is very interesting to me

N8
                              The absence of proof is not proof of absence

Comment

This is just a thought could we use the RE from your circuit run into another coil and circuit setup and get hot electricity as bemf at a lower frequency with amplification.
                                dave
                                Last edited by Dave45; 02-08-2012, 03:21 AM.
                                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

Working...
                                X