My Motors got me to Tap into Radiant Energy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry again, if I was impolite.

I have read the Theories in my language,and in english to. I'm pretty far from been one
    who just teach and does nothing.
    In my formal education I was learning Russian.English I just learning from time to time,
    maybe it's not necessary to know it.
    regards
    Last edited by padova; 03-29-2015, 09:56 AM.

Comment

• Hi UFO
      I watched just recently, your thread on Asymmetric motors. It is quite impressive.
      You made your point there. Congratulations.
      I'll give it a try, also this configuration with the coil as well.

Best Regards
      Last edited by padova; 03-29-2015, 09:11 AM.

Comment

• thanks ufo

i began some days ago to study your stuff, really between the most interesting in the internet

Comment

• Hey UFO

Been watching your thread dude. Where do all of these comedians come from, can't speak English much at all and I wonder what they are even saying. Sounds like he wants you to give up all of your investigative work for free.

What a world. All of these folks who steal and belittle will never amount to anything. Keep pushing forward because your students are breaking all of the old models.

Nothing like a free loader.

Mikey

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Oh master of masters!!......please, (we beg to your 'Honor') let Us know all what Cold Electricity really is?

Why don't you, master of masters, explain to ALL of Us...naive people, what Cold Electricity, Radiant Energy is...before you keep judging...

You are judging and criticizing is NOT CE nor RE, SO it is completely on YOUR END to speak up and demonstrate what really is.

OH!!...applications are not 'available' to "public"?!...

Have YOU done ANY of all this Experiments so far?...all you did was "read"...in a language you do not "master".

You are not only 'grammatically' incorrect, but your paragraphs do not make sense, they do not complete the "idea" about what you are "trying" to say ...everyone who read you, must keep "guessing" what you are intending to express.

Do You really expect that by just 'reading' here (no matter how long it took you to accomplish that) grant you the right to come here and judge, criticize plus insult, calling Us all "naive", misleading people, etc,etc...?

Back up all your 'judgement calls' with real examples, cite them, bring literature that back up all you are saying...show your expertise in the fields...etc,etc...only then you will offer some 'respect' for yourself.

Use -at least- a little bit of Scientific approach with your words.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi,

BroMikey@

You're quoting UFO's replay to me. So I think I need to say something to.
            But first, what this,quoted below, means. For gods sake.
            Sounds like he wants you to give up all of your investigative work for free.
            My last post, I believe was quite clear.
            You may Interpret it at your free will.

I think it might be a god idea to put you on Ignore

Have a nice day
            Last edited by padova; 03-29-2015, 09:54 AM.

Comment

• My first replication

Hi Ufopolitics

I tried to replicate your circuit and it seems to work but I leave it to to judge.
              I will go ahead and describe the circuit and I will appreciate your time to correct me.

555 timer .
              ------------
              after frying 15 chips I added a diode from ground to pin 3. (I just copied it from an ignition coil driver) it seems to work so far.

Mosfet
              -------
              I used the sp45n20a wich is 200v 20A
              before puting the diode on pin 3 of 555 it get very hot.
              after puting the diode it runs cool.

the coil
              --------
              the coil used is bifillar that i was gonna use for bedini motor. it is 20 awg and 21 awg. and iam getting some result which means you're totaly right.

i tried to charge a dead 6v 6ah battery, the circuit makes it boil within 30 mn .

I read the forum until page 15. then I found a pdf file summary of the oscillator which is good enough.

while reading your posts I marked two very important notes
              1- you mentioned that you blew your bulb with only 4 volts.
              2- you said you got excellent results on electrolysis with 2 spoon of salt .
              it would be great if you comment more in details if you don't mind.

is it ok to use speaker wire as bifilar ?

thank you
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello and a comment

Hi to all, I am a newbie to this forum and electronics, however, I have been studying this circuit for some time. Thanks UFO for posting this info, you are doing a service to mankind.
                A couple of points I would make
                Patrick Kelly covers this circuit on his website Chapter 3 pages 180 to 189 http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/Chapter3.pdf
                He presents a good outline of the device.
                For someone like me attempting to replicate this I'm faced with some issues one, I'm just about getting on top of the technology, I've been studying John Bedini SG & SSG Beginners, Intermediate & Advance for the past few weeks and more or less understand the circuit but of course it has to built. Anyway I'm looking at this particular thread and I'm wondering how do I get an understanding of this, there is about a months reading on it, I did attempt to read it all, but got into page 30 and found a lot of the information was off topic or written in tech speak that is to say people using technological jargon that I did not understand, so the thought occurred to me why does UFO not write a pdf on the circuit just as Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami have done with John Bedini's SG and sell it on this website, I would definitely buy it, just a thought.

Comment

• Hi guys,
                  Like TonyD I am jumping here obviously late and didn't found any link to schematics working, so I will appreciate any instructions how to build Sir John Stone's Monser Driver. I already built a replica of a smal 3 pole motor and it seems work very good.
                  My appreciations to all of you for your work

Comment

• Schematics for build

Originally posted by lara powl View Post
                    Hi guys,
                    Like TonyD I am jumping here obviously late and didn't found any link to schematics working, so I will appreciate any instructions how to build Sir John Stone's Monser Driver. I already built a replica of a smal 3 pole motor and it seems work very good.
                    My appreciations to all of you for your work
                    Greetings:

Once you have John's schematics, you can build the unit on a generic board like from Radio Shack, or purchase from EBay.

I've built them this way.

Keep looking around this list and you'll find that Sampojo, I think, or Dana maybe, posted a link for professionally made boards. The cost is about $100.00 for three of them. - - I really forget, but have a link to the company on my desktop at home. There may be a 'new & improved' version.

I have two coils. One of 18 gauge wire, and the other of 14 gauge wire. Both are calling to me to start experimenting with them again.

Keep posting. You might renew the interest in these coils and the circuit.

See: http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...hines-265.html

glen

Comment

• Radiant Energy Conversion

The Cold Electricity needs to bé converted and stored before it can bé steped down for powering the Motor itself again and again.

Thus you need to connect an High Voltage Fast Switchich Diode to the Negative terminal of the Coil. Or beter still make an high Voltage Full Wave Rectifier and Connect H.Voltage DC Capacitors to the Output leads of the Diodes.
                      The Capacitor will convert from Cold Electricity to Hot Electricity the incoming Back EMF and you the Simply Step-down the Voltage to a usable voltage using a transformer.

Also, though it's better, if you can't easily deal with Mosfets, use Copper Commutator. There is a way you can make it at home using Copper Pipes or PVC Pipe and Copper tape.

It is best to make a Capacitorlike Electromagnet with Multifilar Copper Wire. The benefit in this is that it improves the ability of the Coil to Absorb enormous amount of Ahir base Electric Power.

Note that to collect extremly maximum Wattage from the Ahir, your Coil must bé powered with High Voltage and swiched at high rate or Frequency. The Higher the frequency the Higher the Output Radiant Energy Amplified Back E.M.F

The free Electricity in the Ahir is Pulsing so to tap it, you must use a Pulsing Magnetic Device.
                      Last edited by darediamond; 12-30-2015, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• can buy?

you can buy one of these finished and ready to roll? I am disabled and I need something to move away, stop laughing and launch it on the market. I would like to talk to Netica.

Comment

• Launch this on the market !!!!!

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAYKhrPDPc[/VIDEO] Launch this on the market please !!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Back-halo View Post
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uAYKhrPDPc[/VIDEO] Launch this on the market please !!!!!
                            Another Experiment proving the same results as Netica...

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S947YwuG5g[/VIDEO]

Kashif Khan Experiment

Thanks and regards Back Halo!

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-08-2016, 09:43 PM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Working...
                            X