Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to All!

Hello to ALL!!

I am very glad to see how many of you have gotten involved in building this little oscillator...I am waiting from a response once you have tested...even if it did not worked out...I know it does, if it doesn't is because there have to be adjustments done on the signaling, regulating voltage or else...

I want to tell you all something very important, that I have written here before, but I will write it again.

Just want touch, some important issues here today...

Do not spend a lot of money on this, I have seen many sending me the whole set for body work...in pounds I believe, that's too much!!...I said it works even better on an Air core...So, please read me carefully, whenever I answer someone else, even if it is not related or within the scope of your doubts. This is an Experimental Circuit, I just brought it here as simple as I could find it, but it will get more clever as I keep going.

Whenever You are going to do the first testing, make sure of:

1_Set "Gauges" everywhere you could, Digital Meters, Oscilloscopes , etc.
    Mainly you need:
    A Voltmeter on Input (between Coil and Diodes, where you hook Input. This measure is one of the most importants...If you see nothing happening and "spending over 2.0 V...something is WRONG!! . So STOP, and go over everything again.
    A Volt meter on Batteries Terminals...This measure will allow you to "see" if the Load is kicking back to your Oscillator, if it increases too High, STOP...Recheck your load , that is why I recommend CFL (Fluorescent Bulbs), they are your pilot light.
    A Voltmeter on Output (After Diodes) If the light doesn't even attempt to light up...and you get huge voltage here...STOP!!...RECHECK!!
    Ammeters on Input Versus Output.
    And finally a Hertz meter on Input and Output (Here I want you to record on video if you could the behavior of this two gauges...
    At normal set up, they should start at equal values...approximately (I use a TWIN set of same brand meters (EXTECH), this is because there are less chances of % of errors, same manufacturers use same components and designs...so they should be performing pretty good.

There are some meters, that when reading this type of electricity, they start jumping at High-Low...very fast...NOT GOOD!!...It happened at my Motors-Generators...And they were not cheap either, so the $ does not always means they are great,you will never get a good reading with them, therefore is a waste of time.
    There are some Chinese Meters that are cheap, but very precise because they have built inside a Compensation Analyzer, and other designs as Logic Controllers , etc...so they do a very fast math and reads out a very good average value.

When doing the POT turns for the first time, GO SLOW!!...VERY SLOW, here watch your Hertz gauges, this should start giving some minor signals at very, very low values of Frequency...a very small pulse...ONCE You have found this point, MARK IT, then go super-slower...to get a faster pulse. (Here at this very first puling is where you could hook a Neon 120V like in my latest video..and here Radiance will come to you at ZERO VOLTS from Input Voltage...Here you have to establish another mark at the highest peak you get the neon to Pulse this light ONLY!!...Once you start getting the Normal illumination, you HAVE PASSED this stage, then STOP, and take Neon Off. and keep going on the CFL...(DO NOT PUT CFL AND NEONS AT SAME TIME FIRST USE NEON, even though the CFL will also do this reading, however the real picture of Radiance you will only get it with Neon, they are beautiful colors and is worthy) put a switch for both On-Off, so you do not get distracted where you were at.

Do not try a Halogen or Tungsten filament Incandescent lamp...it will turn it on , but you will get MASSIVE negative feedback ("C EMF")..and your Coil will overheat, Later on We will even light a Metal Halide Sodium HID Bulb...but NOT NOW.

I have to keep moving ahead, there are tons of things coming on, some are related some aren't...
    I am "reviving , and enhancing to newest technology improvements, a few Nikola Tesla patents, Motors-Generators and Coils...And some new type of Oscillation..
    But I will like first to see some of you, at least one, got it going perfect...then He-She can stay here while am gone to other sites-or Forums..

And last, I know this is a public site, so anyone could see-read this Posts, and this Goes mainly to them, as You have read me before on this.

THIS FINDINGS I HAVE MADE, CAN NOT BE PATENTED NOR, INTELLECTUALLY, PROTECTED, THEY ARE BASED ON A SERIES OF ANCIENT LAWS on PHYSICS and ELECTROMAGNETISM, that SCIENCE MADE SOME "MISTAKES", AND SOME FORGETTING, BUT AM NOT HERE TO JUDGE THEM, I AM HERE TO DISCLOSE THEM OPENLY, AND PROVE THEY WERE AND ARE WRONG, WITH REAL LAB FACTS THAT MANY OF YOU WILL BE WITNESSING WITH ME THROUGH HERE.
    SO, IF ANY SEE DIAGRAMS HERE, AND COMMENTS THAT WE'VE FOUND RADIANT ENERGY TAPPING, PLEASE, DO NOT ATTEMPT, TO COPY AND WALK NOR RUN TO THE DESIGNATED AGENCIES, TO MAKE THEM PROTECTED , I KNOW YOU MAY HAVE A VERY CREATIVE MIND...BUT ALL YOU WILL DO, IS CREATE SOME HEAVY AND PAINFUL, STOMACH ACHE IN THE USPTO or ANY OTHER COUNTRY, EXAMINERS OR ATTORNEYS FIRM...DUE TO TOO MUCH LAUGHING!!

THAT GOES ON EVERY DISCLOSURE I MADE HERE OR ELSE, MUST ARE BASED ON "PRIOR ART" APPARATUS, DEVICES, INVENTIONS OR LAWS.

Cheers and good luck on this!!

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yes indeed it is the facebook me

if you host some diagrams at archive.org, it says you can select them licensed as public domain.... a good reminder nonethe less

this next revolution will not be bought and sold, ... it will be built
      0P3N S0UR(E 3NG1N33R1NG

Comment

• @Ufopolitics
        Great lightshow (I have seen all your video's)
        Will try to build your circuit but there is some info missing.
        About the coil: how to wind (primary and secondary) and what cable/gauge type?
        About the driver: guess the picture Ewizard made is the correct one, right?
        Thanks for this marvellest piece of work!

ps. Does the setup work when you put the coil in a Faraday cage?

Bert
        Last edited by bbem; 02-15-2012, 08:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
          @Ufopolitics
          Great lightshow (I have seen all your video's)
          Will try to build your circuit but there is some info missing.
          About the coil: how to wind (primary and secondary) and what cable/gauge type?
          About the driver: guess the picture Ewizard made is the correct one, right?
          Thanks for this marvellest piece of work!

ps. Does the setup work when you put the coil in a Faraday cage?

Bert
          Hello bbem,

Thanks!

The gauge is 18, No secondary, just One single coil, so far for this test.
          I did 3 layers of 120 Turns each in series.
          It works inside water also...

Cheers and looking forward to hear from You

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello bbem,

Thanks!

The gauge is 18, No secondary, just One single coil, so far for this test.
            I did 3 layers of 120 Turns each in series.
            It works inside water also...

Cheers and looking forward to hear from You

Ufopolitics
            What is the direction of winding ? Right or left ? What does 3 layers means :
            1. normal winding technic
            2. trifilar when all 3 are wound in the same time and then connected like this : end of 1 to the start of 2 and of 2 to the start of 3
            3. one layer first then on top of it second layer then on top of it third layer and in the end connecting as in point 2

regards
            Boguslaw

Comment

• Ufopolitics 555 timer simulation

Hi all!
              Hello Ufopolitics!

So nice of you to share with us your knowledge, I appreciate this very much.

I'm going to build your circuit, so i first did a simulation of your 555 timer only.
              The duty cycle on time is fixed at 2ms and by turning the variable resistor, the frequency of the pulses starts rising very slowly. When the variable resistor is at 70%, the output signal is at about 50% duty cycle and the frequency is 262Hz.
              Can you please confirm if this is correct?

...I included the picture for all to see the schematic, i left out the movistor...

Comment

• Ewizard's picture

@Ufopolitics
                Looking at the schematic Ewizard posted (don't know if it is copied from you) I see that the voltage over the Elco is 72V (potential over -36 and +36Volt).
                The Elco however is rated 50V.
                Any idea what is wrong here?

Bert

Comment

• Originally posted by kapierenundkopieren View Post
                  Hi all!
                  Hello Ufopolitics!

So nice of you to share with us your knowledge, I appreciate this very much.

I'm going to build your circuit, so i first did a simulation of your 555 timer only.
                  The duty cycle on time is fixed at 2ms and by turning the variable resistor, the frequency of the pulses starts rising very slowly. When the variable resistor is at 70%, the output signal is at about 50% duty cycle and the frequency is 262Hz.
                  Can you please confirm if this is correct?

...I included the picture for all to see the schematic, i left out the movistor...

Hello[QUOTE=kapierenundkopieren;180140]!!

Yesssss!!!!! Now, That work looks AWESOME!!!

Yes, that is perfect, I knew at least ONE of You guys will give the final touches at great detail.!!!

That is wonderful!!

I am going top check exactly the "starting point" where Radiant enters first time...and measure wave and Hertz...
                  Of course I am going to go by your schematic now...

The movistor is there to protect the 555...and its surrounding circuitry...that's all..
                  Now let's Rock and Roll!!!

I got a Coil design almost ready...that looks like made in another Galaxy...so get ready!

I will get back at you

Thanks so much!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    What is the direction of winding ? Right or left ? What does 3 layers means :
                    1. normal winding technic
                    2. trifilar when all 3 are wound in the same time and then connected like this : end of 1 to the start of 2 and of 2 to the start of 3
                    3. one layer first then on top of it second layer then on top of it third layer and in the end connecting as in point 2

regards
                    Boguslaw
                    Hello Boguslaw!

Three layer means One first...2nd and third..One on top of other.(I use masking tape between layers, or any kind of higher temperature flex paper. to damp/reduce vibration noise, ..connected outside Coil, meaning leaving terminals extended outside the coil, this I made it like that for testing purposes...Then you could connected "Bifilar"..like you just said (1 to 2 to 3 ...Layer 1 gets One Out , Layer 3 gets One out) BUT all have to project same Magnetig Orientation that is VERY IMPORTANT!!, Otherwise they will cancel and will never work!!...I also check induction levels playing with just two inseries and one primary out etc...

All Layers winded in same direction, to have same N and same South in COMMON.

Light and Cheers

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-15-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bbem View Post
                      @Ufopolitics
                      Looking at the schematic Ewizard posted (don't know if it is copied from you) I see that the voltage over the Elco is 72V (potential over -36 and +36Volt).
                      The Elco however is rated 50V.
                      Any idea what is wrong here?

Bert

Hey Bert,

Could you please show here that schematic?...I have no idea...I will check it later...
                      What is the Elco?

Sorry, I am lost and running...lol

Cheers

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello Ufopolitics & All,

I found few resonant spots starting quite low. At about 160Hz was one of the strongest and I had to reduce input a bit since neon started to go white/purple. My DMM across the battery went crazy. I used square wave with 2-3% duty cycle.
                        Yes, neon glows happily under water too (tap water). I tried few coils but they have different wire and number of turns. They all worked. I'm looking for one bifilar (or trifilar) left after some other tests. It should work better than single wound. There is a nice resonance showing on the drain, sort of "trumpet wave".
                        I hope to have some time tonight to put 555 oscillator together. I'm running on 24V since these are the only two identical,small batteries I have. It is hard to see anything with 100Ah in series.

@kapierenundkopieren
                        very nice job

Thanks
                        Vtech
                        'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Hey Bert,

Could you please show here that schematic?...I have no idea...I will check it later...
                          What is the Elco?

Sorry, I am lost and running...lol

Cheers

Ufopolitics
                          I believe Bert meant "electrolytic capacitor". This is the same schematic which was first posted by you and later modified due to the missing ground connection.
                          @Bert,
                          There is 36V supply here, not symmetrical like -36 - 0 - +36 so cap rating is ok.

Thanks
                          Vtech
                          'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

Hello Boguslaw!

Three layer means One first...2nd and third..One on top of other.(I use masking tape between layers, or any kind of higher temperature flex paper. to damp/reduce vibration noise, ..connected outside Coil, meaning leaving terminals extended outside the coil, this I made it like that for testing purposes...Then you could connected "Bifilar"..like you just said (1 to 2 to 3 ...Layer 1 gets One Out , Layer 3 gets One out) BUT all have to project same Magnetig Orientation that is VERY IMPORTANT!!, Otherwise they will cancel and will never work!!...I also check induction levels playing with just two inseries and one primary out etc...

All Layers winded in same direction, to have same N and same South in COMMON.

Light and Cheers

Ufopolitics
                            Thank you for information, but still there is a missing direction of winding which is important but mostly overlooked. Coil can be wound in right or left hand style or most commonly named : Clockwise (CW) or Counter Clockwise (CCW) and this cannot be changed by orienting coil in 3D space ! So this is important to give us detailed description or schematic in what direction you wound your coil and from what end you started and how then are ends connected to + and - of circuit.

This is especially important if you give us on which Earth hemisphere you are and if there is any good or bad bio effects while running loads attached to your circuit.
                            Operating frequency would help also.
                            I really want that we start safe and I'm fully convinced that circuits like that could produce good or bad radiant energy called in the past by many names (like orgone and bad orgone)

Comment

• @blackchisel97 and @UfoPolitics,
                              This is the circuit I was referring to.
                              According to Blackchisel97 the voltage used is 36V (and not -36V and +36V).

ps. Finished my coil (CW wound), need to build the driver now and order parts.
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by bbem; 02-16-2012, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                Thank you for information, but still there is a missing direction of winding which is important but mostly overlooked. Coil can be wound in right or left hand style or most commonly named : Clockwise (CW) or Counter Clockwise (CCW) and this cannot be changed by orienting coil in 3D space ! So this is important to give us detailed description or schematic in what direction you wound your coil and from what end you started and how then are ends connected to + and - of circuit.

This is especially important if you give us on which Earth hemisphere you are and if there is any good or bad bio effects while running loads attached to your circuit.
                                Operating frequency would help also.
                                I really want that we start safe and I'm fully convinced that circuits like that could produce good or bad radiant energy called in the past by many names (like orgone and bad orgone)

Hey Boguslaw,

This is just a single Coil , that if you like could go the 360 Turns continuous (without breaking them in layers) I did it because it helps when testing other parameters (like the way this electricity induces into the next layers before Hot Electricity does, etc) and doing some math also between Current, Voltage and Hertz, Load On-Off, etc,etc.

Now winding the Coil I started CW on top of cylinder core...and that is meant to be the positive, therefore, that upper part next to (+) will give you a North Pole...
                                All other layers I did the same exact way.(CW)..I put a white sleeve to mark which one was first layer...and 2, & 3...

Then joined :

1-Layer One (1) Negative (-) to Layer two (+)....

2-Layer Two negative (-) to Layer 3 (+)....

3-And I used as Inputs Layer One (1) (+) and Layer Three(3) (-)

I hope this helped

Thanks

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X