Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full Article

Comment

What about the work of the late Mark Tomion? It resembles Searl's early work with the segmented disc. There is a us patent (6404089) for his device. He also wrote a book about how to manufacture one of these devices. The only copy I have been able to find is $1800 on Amazon.

Comment

This stuff is too costly and maybe too spooky for most people, when gravity
        generation comes into play people get the hebie geebies a bit I guess.

But mainly the cost. I think it could be done with electromagnets counter
        rotating "rotors" and other such contrivances as well.

Making Searles Large segmented wave magnetized rings would not be easy.

Here some Russian guys did some experiments apparently. Who knows what is
        true and what is made up these days. Seems to be how it's come to be.

Roschin & Godin: Magneto-Gravity Effects; Verification of the Searl Effect

Cheers

Comment

So I would have to ask. What is the point of any of us replicating something
          that has been replicated in large scale by a team of engineers and scientists
          who claim it works, But nothing happens.

My opinion is they are scared of it because they do not understand it and are
          apprehensive about causing an explosive inrush of power of such a magnitude
          as to kill them all.

You just don't run things like that to get as much power as possible without
          doing a lot of research and being fairly sure of what will happen.

What if the device tore itself from the floor and burst out of the facility into
          the air and came down on a town.

I dare say if the research is legit it has been taken over by the state. If not
          the state has no sense or no power to act in the best interest of the people.

Who wants their next door neighbor accidentally causing a big bunch of magnets and metal to leap into the sky and fly apart ?

There is a western group working on replicating the Searle effect in smaller scale.

The guy pictured in the beginning of this video is working in the field, what
          good can backyard builders do in this expensive and technical area ? Except
          come up with theories and idea's.
          John Searl Story - SEG Theory of Operation - See 50 Links Under Vid - YouTube

Cheers

P.S. If I had about 100 000 dollars I think I could build a smallish device that done a
          similar thing but with a pair of counter rotating rotors and a stator using
          either all electromagnets or half "special" permanent magnets half electromagnets.
          A gravity generator. Or a generator of gravity. I have no wish to fly or leave the planet so my only
          objective would be to harness energy to do work.

However if the Tech is linked by nature to a gravity generating principal, then the chance of it becoming
          recognized by mainstream media and science is very slim. Research would be blackballed and secreted due to reasons of national security I guess.
          Last edited by Farmhand; 01-13-2014, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Farmhand, I'm kinda simple. I do a lot of research most of which is done on the internet because that is what is available to me. I look for the simple version of projects to learn the principles for how they operate. I try not to jump right into advanced theory from the get-go. That could be discouraging to anyone.

I think that anyone looking to replicate any of the devices that are mentioned in this forum need to express caution in doing so. Yes, you need to show concern for your neighbors saftey. I, like most here, do what work we do in a garage or shop behind the house. So, I would imagine that we are mostly concerned with small scale projects.

My interest in not in replicating the Searl generator with the rotating rings. My interest is in the early work of Searl with the flat rotating segmented disc. Mark Tomion's device seams to closley resemble this design. Obviously Mr Tomion's device had to show control and a sole function of power gerneration to be awarded a patent in the US, but on a side note, he claimed that it had the capability to levitate or be used for propulsion.

I think any material that one would need to replicate such a project would only cost maybe between 500-1000. Most of the cost above that should only be with ones time in research and engineering. There are free open source design programs on the internet and 3d printers or desktop CNC machines are relatively cheap for prototyping. Agian this is a small scale design (between 12" - 24")

I believe that this type of technology could certainly have an effect on the worlds economy. This is so especialy with those that are heavily invested in the oil and auto industry. But, I think we are in a era where our knowledge and technology is far outpacing our need to hold on to industries that are fast becoming obsolete and harmful to our environment.

I grew up on a farm in a rural area. I have a 2-year electronics degree. And I currently work for a local law enforcement ageny.

Comment

This may be relevant

Ring Magnets.mpg - YouTube

Comment

Thanks Ruphus. This video sheds light on some new ideas for experiments.

Comment

High dollar research.

Searl Magnetics Q&A - Explaining the SEG Mock Up (See Video Description for More Info) - YouTube

Comment

There is speculation that this is the early Searl design that was attached to the gas motor to bring it up to speed. It was said that it went into a runaway mode and broke free from the motor shaft and took off into the air after a load was introduced to it. There are several variables to consider here. 1. what metal was used for the disc (iron?) 2. What dielectric was used between the segments? 3. How many turns are there on the coils and diameter of magnetic wire. 4. Is it scalable? 5. Is it enclosed or not? This design does not seem so high dollar.
                    Last edited by dmann; 08-16-2014, 01:58 AM.

Comment

Oh yes simple designs would be cheaper. Otis T Carr supposedly had a model
                      that when he spun it up it took off and his circuit breakers failed so it kept
                      going until it left, he claims he never found it or heard of it again, from memory.
                      His model looked very similar to the simple design in your attachment
                      but had counter rotating rotors and a non rotating section/mount//base/platform.

But in the video tell me how much it will cost to get the specially magnetized segments of the big ring made.

I guess the high dollar comment is relative, if it worked after spending the money
                      then it would be a small price to pay at almost any cost.

Thousands of dollars worth of equipment there as well. I think they have a
                      special Milling machine/Lathe. Then there is the pay for the workers. All adds up.

Cheers
                      Last edited by Farmhand; 01-22-2014, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Here is a pic of Otis Carr's device with the Utrons on the left and here is another article of Searl's early work with the disc in the middle. Tomion's device also utilized the segmented disc. It has several arrays of nsns magnets and inductor coils on it. Here is a schematic of his device on the right.
                        Last edited by dmann; 01-27-2014, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Farmhand.... I got about another month on my current project. When I get done with it, I am going to start on a disc design. I already have a segmented circle drawn up for Emachineshop.com to cut and ship to me. The ring design is a little out of my league right now. I believe I could make a pretty good looking device, but the magnetic imprinting is a bit of a mystery for me. I think the late Paul Brown was the closest to replicating the SEG in the late 80's. His model burned up though after drawing out some serious energy. He stated in a letter to Searl that the neodynium burned up with the intensity of magnesium.

Comment

Hello!
                            My name is Jason Verbelli and I work with John Searl and Fernando Morris in San Diego, CA.

I recently put this paper together to help people gain context and understanding regarding the function of the SEG, current status and more.

Understanding the SEG - Reality of Costs/ "Blueprints" - Mock Up vs Prototype - Coherence vs Chaos - History of John Searl - Current Status of Project & Context:
                            Understanding John Searl's SEG

Comment

This was a small working model of the earlier design. It does not have the complex rollers. Does anyone have some idea how it works?....Jason?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by dmann View Post
                                This was a small working model of the earlier design. It does not have the complex rollers. Does anyone have some idea how it works?....Jason?
                                I agree it's a small model; I don't know I would apply 'working' ... unless in the terms of... a representation to work with.

The rollers would be inside the shell along the outer rim

Comment

Working...
                                X