Bi-toroid Transformer of Thane C. Heins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verification

I would also like to point out that Thane Heins has a YOUTUBE account or channel. On that channel there are people who have verified Thane's work so Thane has RE-POSTED their video links on HIS CHANNEL.

This is because these experimenters have in some way replicated the BiTT.

One person is the guy in France who has many video's without audio called JLN Labs.

The other is MR. CLEAN.

JLN Labs France BiTT v2 1 Replication Powered in DC for EV Chargers - YouTube

Shock-it LC Transformer intergration to Toroid test 1 - YouTube

ETS Prototype Demo 1 - YouTube

This tech is new. Run with it.

Mike

Comment

• For Review

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
      There is a lot in electrical engineering that will trick you if you aren't very familiar with impedances, power factors, phase angles, inductance, capacitance, etc. It is a never ending journey.

Dave
      Here's a link I think would serve us well to study and know intuitively before we make any assumptions:

Series Resonance in a Series RLC Resonant Circuit

Comment

• Leading current

I hear ya Dog-One

In radio circuits leading current and lagging current can be had normally so just because some free energy farmer has a leading current waveform doesn't make it OU. The frequency and voltage resonant series study is the goods.

Thanks for that

Mikey

Comment

• Re-Do the test

@ All

I am posting the correct wiring diagram for my test.

The primary is .05ma @7.7vac

The light is .10ma @5.5vac

Following ohms law I find that as the power running to the light increases so does the resistance (Thanks Dave)

Here is the age old ohms law triangle for finding the third unknown value.

I this case the light bulbs resistance varies with power level which turns out to be a good thing. I my case the bulbs are (Bulb string is 5 in series) 3vac each 5 in series for a ceiling of 15vac. I am using the clear bulbs found in the old XMAX tree strings that are AC bulbs. Those old strings were power eaters and now-a-days LED strings are taking over.

Like Dave had pointed out in a previous post that he wanted the value of current flowing through the bulb because he knew that the resistance changes rapidly with current flow.

So here I am turning the Variac around (Up and Down) not knowing that the light bulb was readjusting itself every single second.

The bulb might actually HELP the tuning process as the experimenter only has say one adjustment tool, this may serve to self-adjust the circuit.

In either case I wanted a light bulb so i could see the current flow.

In the example the cold resistance of the bulb is 12.2 ohms yet calculations show that at 5.5vac @ 100ma the resistance value is now 55ohms.

I will continue to document these results and add some oscilloscope shots someday soon, I hope

Unless for some unbeknown reason like phasor angles, reactive power or UFO landings, it looks like to me that the real power is being burned up by the bulb, is a little higher than what the primary source is providing.

Since no one has any contradictory statement or evidence of the possibility of a false reading I will assume the quiet means I must be right.

Any takers? I hate to be in the lead anyway

Dog-One is a polite gentlemen, whats say you Dog-One?

What about it Dave? Dog-One?

Has the beginner (Me BroMikey) missed something here?

Lay is on me so I can get the show on the road.

Mike
          Last edited by BroMikey; 10-22-2014, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Quiet Time

It's awful quiet here

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
              It's awful quiet here

Mike
              I think it might be due to the fact that there are a lot of unknowns. It would be really helpful if you could make a short video showing your set up and line of logic for taking measurements. If you aren't getting perfectly sinusoidal current waveforms, your amp meters might not be reading correctly. Scope shots are pretty important. Show us what you're up to and I'm sure you'll get the response from Farmhand that you seek..

Dave

Comment

• Waveform

Hi Dave

I thought I was very clear about the waveform. The waveform is straight out of the wall then to a Variac then to the circuit above.

This is pure line sinusoidal power coming from the utility.

It is 60hz. The video I put together will have anything as you suggested DAVE. however the diagram is all we need to understand the test procedure.

In the previous post I state that the meters are in series with the loads at 60hz. what did I miss? I mean I can do a video but the diagram is more important than a guys with wires on a table reading meters.

Okay but want to do a video anyway.

My setup is a B-Toroid humm I thought I said that.

Okay let me ask you again.

What are your conclusions based on the data?

That the meter is not reading right?

Because the meter is only designed for wall current?

Humm.. well that is what this is, it's 60hz.

I can't imagine why it must be a false reading of some kind.

A bad meter hey?

Mikey

I think it might be due to the fact that there are a lot of unknowns. It would be really helpful if you could make a short video showing your set up and line of logic for taking measurements. If you aren't getting perfectly sinusoidal current waveforms, your amp meters might not be reading correctly. Scope shots are pretty important. Show us what you're up to and I'm sure you'll get the response from Farmhand that you seek..

Dave

Comment

Hi Dave

I thought I was very clear about the waveform. The waveform is straight out of the wall then to a Variac then to the circuit above.

This is pure line sinusoidal power coming from the utility.

It is 60hz. The video I put together will have anything as you suggested DAVE. however the diagram is all we need to understand the test procedure.

In the previous post I state that the meters are in series with the loads at 60hz. what did I miss? I mean I can do a video but the diagram is more important than a guys with wires on a table reading meters.

Okay but want to do a video anyway.

My setup is a B-Toroid humm I thought I said that.

Okay let me ask you again.

What are your conclusions based on the data?

That the meter is not reading right?

Because the meter is only designed for wall current?

Humm.. well that is what this is, it's 60hz.

I can't imagine why it must be a false reading of some kind.

A bad meter hey?

Mikey
                  I'm just trying to help you by looking at your test procedure to see if there is any noticeable error. Trust me, you don't want to run around telling everyone that you've achieved OU only to have to retract that statement a few weeks down the road. Having done it more than once, I can tell you that it sucks. If your numbers are correct, then there is something outside of convention going on in your circuit. I'm not saying your wrong, just that I want to be sure that you are right.

If your primary core is saturating at all, your secondary waveform will be distorted.

Forgive me if I sound slightly skeptical, but having investigated the Bitt on a few different occasions with no positive results, I'm feeling the need to see data and ask questions.

Dave
                  Last edited by Web000x; 10-23-2014, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Retracted

I understand completely Dave.

I knew this would become the issue especially with a beginner like me.

it is a pain to think you found something only to to have to take it all back. This is why many experimenters will not give figures. Either they are afraid of being wrong down the road or called names by their buddies. still I think it is worth it to sharing more specific data.

I am moving to the scope. Do you think a 1ohm wirewound would produce enough inductance at 60hz to throw off the measurements?

I want to do things proper. I can show a shot of what the waveforms look like and you gentlemen use to looking at a scope can tell me what you think.

I have been looking at the Bi-toroid video's over and over. The scope shots everything. I am not so accustom to waveforms like these. It seems like there are 3 waveforms 1 voltage 1 current and 1 power wave.

I have not decided if those cheapO probes are worth the money yet.

Do you recommend a place to buy probes you know are decent?

I don't want to but junk that sends me back again and wondering if my reading was compromised.

The way my HP 54100D works is you have these pods that slide into the front of the machine and I have plenty to work with. I have a 1ghz pod with probe. Maybe two.

I have several of what might be called a general purpose lower frequency pods as well but even though I have 4 slots the machine is only a 2 channel.

I don't see anything wrong with proving this out one way or another and this could be done best with some accurate scope measurements.

This is something I have always wanted to do. However I have never had anything to compare my scope shots with that make sense to me. Now that I see waveforms of voltage and current I have something to compare.

Yet when i listen to everyone talk about the mystery of waveforms I makes me think that I could get everything correct looking on the scope and still not be anything out of the ordinary.

You see in the demo we are shown power factor in relation to leading and lagging or that voltage/current synchronicity is 1 while leading current 90 degrees is 0. Yet when I hear discussions about this it seems that even if a person gets a 90 degree shift they don't automatically have it working.

See what I mean? It doesn't make any sense to me. If it is one way it can't be the other and round and round we go with no definitive answer.

Either it is or it isn't all based on this 90 degree shift or am I a raving lunatic ?

I need to be able to have a more absolute goal. Is it a 90 degree shift that I need?

Mike

Comment

I understand completely Dave.

I knew this would become the issue especially with a beginner like me.

it is a pain to think you found something only to to have to take it all back. This is why many experimenters will not give figures. Either they are afraid of being wrong down the road or called names by their buddies. still I think it is worth it to sharing more specific data.

I am moving to the scope. Do you think a 1ohm wirewound would produce enough inductance at 60hz to throw off the measurements?

I want to do things proper. I can show a shot of what the waveforms look like and you gentlemen use to looking at a scope can tell me what you think.

I have been looking at the Bi-toroid video's over and over. The scope shots everything. I am not so accustom to waveforms like these. It seems like there are 3 waveforms 1 voltage 1 current and 1 power wave.

I have not decided if those cheapO probes are worth the money yet.

Do you recommend a place to buy probes you know are decent?

I don't want to but junk that sends me back again and wondering if my reading was compromised.

The way my HP 54100D works is you have these pods that slide into the front of the machine and I have plenty to work with. I have a 1ghz pod with probe. Maybe two.

I have several of what might be called a general purpose lower frequency pods as well but even though I have 4 slots the machine is only a 2 channel.

I don't see anything wrong with proving this out one way or another and this could be done best with some accurate scope measurements.

This is something I have always wanted to do. However I have never had anything to compare my scope shots with that make sense to me. Now that I see waveforms of voltage and current I have something to compare.

Yet when i listen to everyone talk about the mystery of waveforms I makes me think that I could get everything correct looking on the scope and still not be anything out of the ordinary.

You see in the demo we are shown power factor in relation to leading and lagging or that voltage/current synchronicity is 1 while leading current 90 degrees is 0. Yet when I hear discussions about this it seems that even if a person gets a 90 degree shift they don't automatically have it working.

See what I mean? It doesn't make any sense to me. If it is one way it can't be the other and round and round we go with no definitive answer.

Either it is or it isn't all based on this 90 degree shift or am I a raving lunatic ?

I need to be able to have a more absolute goal. Is it a 90 degree shift that I need?

Mike
                      At 60 Hz, 1 ohm wire wound resistors should be fine. My wire wound resistance measurements would yield this, 2*pi*60*15uH = .006 Ohms. That is nothing compared to your 1 ohm of real resistance. 0.006ohm/1ohm = 0.6%, not enough to count on rough calculations.

No, I can't speak on probes. I went cheaper than I'd wished. Spend a few dollars and get some that are worth more than $10 each. Don't go nuts. I still get my waveforms right with my cheap ones, but the quality of the probe structure kind of sucks.

A phase shift of 0 degrees means that your voltage and current are in positive phase together, you are turning ALL of your electrical energy into kinetic energy of some sort, heat, magnetic repulsion, or radiation. You get none back.

A phase shift of 45 degrees means that you are dissipating a bit less kinetic energy and getting a little more back instead. This would act to lessen the load on a generator motor.

A phase shift of 90 degrees means that your voltage and current are existing in a relationship where there are equal and opposite power magnitudes. This means that the power you put in is the power that gets returned. This would act as a NO LOAD situation on a generator. The magnetism expended is the same as the magnetism returned. The motor/generator principles are in perfect balance.

A phase shift above 90 degrees means that you have more energy being returned that you put into the system. THIS WOULD BE FREE ENERGY. A system that returns MORE than you injected.

So you can see that our goal is 90 degrees or above. If you were to have a generator that could run at a 90 degree phase angle, you could effectively duplicate that generator coil many times and never really 'load the motor'. It would be seeing a no load condition on all additional generator units. This is where you'd siphon the energy and send it back to the prime mover. A looper.

If you had a phase angle of higher than 90 degrees, the generator would be acting like more of a motor. This is pretty self explanatory...

There can also be situations where you might have a power factor of less that 90 degrees but still be obtaining OU. You just have to know how to make those calculations. Know how to use the Volts RMS * Amps RMS * Cosine(Phase Angle) = Watts formula as well as how to calculate the power dissipation in the secondary. Then do the Pout/Pin calculations. This one gets tedious...

Hope this helped.

Dave
                      Last edited by Web000x; 10-23-2014, 04:16 PM.

Comment

• Phase Angles

Yes that helps a lot Dave.

Now I have something to go by that is for sure when it comes to knowing exactly what to look for on a scope. This is what I had originally gotten out of the Bill A. video and the Thane video's.

Also I was sure you would say my 1 ohm wire wound would be okay at the lower frequencies.

I know this is a low powered test that to many is meaningless but some of us know better.

I am browsing probes.

Mike

Comment

• Scope Probe

Here is one of the 2 scope probes I got tonight. These are good ones.

TPI M20 10X Scope Probe, 2.0 meter 250Mhz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUVpRVI06cc

Mike
                          Last edited by BroMikey; 10-24-2014, 07:34 AM.

Comment

• A very excellent video to watch and understand. I good four channel scope and you shouldn't need any differential probes.

My old analog BK Precision scope doesn't have math functions, which is why I had to get a differential probe.

Comment

• Probes

Got 4 more last night all the same brand new.

I will take some shots soon also and show my UPS circuit as well.

Mikey

Comment

• Bi-Toroidal Transformer

I am not ready for the video yet but it will come soon I promise. That would put me under Unity. Or below.

One coil of the secondaries is round and the other is triangular therefore i can only run one core instead of two in each primary to secondaries(2).

When I begin running and amp with frequencies in the khz I will have both secondaries in triangular form and using more core material.

As can be seen in this shot the link between secondaries has 3 flyback C-Cores added together as one, under the PVC tape.

Tuning is done with a 35uf 270vac cap in the secondaries and a 23uF in the primary side.

Here is a small UPS circuit.

I will use it to power the circuit using batteries so isolation from the scope is better and I can use DC amp meters to monitor the power draw. Later it might be possible to send some power back to the battery to self run the system.

The circuit is very small yet it can run a 50watt load with great ease.

This next picture is of one of my scopes and one generator.

Be encouraged free energy is here We just need to work day and night to make it more practical.

Mikey

I'm just trying to help you by looking at your test procedure to see if there is any noticeable error. Trust me, you don't want to run around telling everyone that you've achieved OU only to have to retract that statement a few weeks down the road. Having done it more than once, I can tell you that it sucks. If your numbers are correct, then there is something outside of convention going on in your circuit. I'm not saying your wrong, just that I want to be sure that you are right.

If your primary core is saturating at all, your secondary waveform will be distorted.

Forgive me if I sound slightly skeptical, but having investigated the Bitt on a few different occasions with no positive results, I'm feeling the need to see data and ask questions.

Dave
                                Last edited by BroMikey; 10-31-2014, 06:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X