Clear All

Thane C. Heins Design

Posted drawing by Vidbid
    Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Core Material

Originally posted by Web000x View Post
      I wasn't saying put a magnet inside of the transformer, but if that design sparks your interest, go for it.

Just to make sure that we are clear on what I was conveying. See http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...7-17.30.44.jpg. Notice how I have curing magnets outside of the mold. These magnets are relatively large Neo's. However, they were still too small to align the magnetite domains to get a transformer effect (good mutual inductance between coils). Peter says the curing magnets must be as tall as that mold of magnetite resin that I have in the picture. Clearly, my magnets are underrated for the task. Therefore, magnetite was a poor option for my core and will be for you too if you don't use LARGE curing magnets. I have no idea how you would cure both the vertical and horizontal axises at the same time. Good Luck!

Dave
      Well, that is interesting. Something to think about.

I think Thane just uses laminated steel cores.
      Last edited by vidbid; 01-18-2012, 11:58 PM. Reason: HTML edit
      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Core Material

Has anybody tried to build a core made with PVC pipes filled with ferrofluid, but more importantly, would it work? I wonder.

It would be interesting to see.
        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Thane's Patent

espacenet - Original document

Check out Thane's patent.
          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Splitcore Design

I was looking on some other forums and found this design.

Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Splitcore Design

I found this design at Thane Heins BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Did anyone replicated the bi-toroid transformer and have a movie to post it here with the replication ? If yes how much power could he/she draw from the transformer ?

Comment

The Boss is having fun............

ThaneCHeins's Channel - YouTube

A real world test!

Looks like a little green meany from the old beatles "yellow submarine" movie.

Chet
                  If you want to Change the world
                  BE that change !!

Comment

Magnetite Cores?

Has anyone considered magnetite cores with the Thane C. Heins Perpetia generator? in place of steel? Is anyone else working on replicating that project?

Sorry to ask so many questions...
                    "Pass around as much love as you can in your lifetime, It's all We really have to give or accept" - SRV RIP

Comment

BiTT

Originally posted by aeroponics101 View Post
                      Has anyone considered magnetite cores with the Thane C. Heins Perpetia generator? in place of steel?
                      I suggest he work on making a generator using the concepts from the BiTT.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

BiTT Power Factor Video by a Replicator

bitt power factor 2 .wmv - YouTube

Interesting video on BiTT power factor
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Bitt

@Vidbid,

Does the BITT primary return BEMF to the power source?

Comment

Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                            @Vidbid,

Good question. I do know that his power source is an AC supply.* If I'm not mistaken, after watching one of his videos, and I'm not sure which one it was, so I guess you might have to watch them all to find this reference, but I seem to remember that he indicated that the secondaries don't return counter induced voltage flux paths to the primary as per the purpose of the outer legs.

They follow the outer legs to their corresponding secondaries and are additive to those secondaries. I read somewhere that neither do they cancel each other out in the outer legs (as one might expect opposing emfs to do) but merely pass each other by like ships passing in the night.

Woopyjump shows in bitt power factor 3 .wmv - YouTube what happens when you disconnect one of the loads from the system. Interesting video.

*Bob Teal used DC to power his induction coil and then used the counter emf spike to drive a secondary load. See Dr Peter Lindemann's Electric Motor Secrets.

*Also, check out Op-Amps, PWM and Ignition Coils Tutorial (Part 3/3) - YouTube for info on v = L(di/dt)

Regards,

Vidbid
                            Last edited by vidbid; 01-22-2012, 07:15 AM. Reason: adding content
                            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

yes, the way he explains it, the bemfs only pass or complimnt each other... because the flux path is larger between secondaries and it take path of least reluctance... much like electrical resistance, but magnetically..
                              "Pass around as much love as you can in your lifetime, It's all We really have to give or accept" - SRV RIP

Comment

The Canadian patent office issues patents for transformer efficiency above 100%.look at the first part of the patent.

Interesting, doubt you will see that on a US patent any time soon.

Ash

Comment

Working...
                                X