Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mr.clean View Post
    very cool stuff people!

little update, im gonna wind up some coils onto this small iron laminate E core with this Metglass amcc-320 C core....

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/9965/imag1271.jpg

Only one way to find out eh?
    This combination is perfect in conception and final form. Looks fantastic!

Comment

• Electricity and magnetism cannot be separated in nature because one is a reaction of the other.

With current moving through a wire we have a magnetic field orbiting the wire

With an inductor the fields trade places we have an electric field orbiting the magnetic field.

We are trying to catch the electric field not the magnetic field, the magnetic field is compressed space, check out z pinch.

We have two advantages the magnetic field can be manipulated with iron and the electric field can be manipulated with copper.

When a coil is energized it compreses space this causes a low density in the aether the aether is electric in nature and seeks balance so is drawn to the coil.

If we could isolate a coil from the aether it would never find balance and would continually draw the aether, we can do this using iron.

This vid shows how, Iv posted it here before but Im putting it back up because it is very important it shows us how to isolate a coil from the aether.
      300Kv On A Television - YouTube
      The iron ring sets up a magnetic field that the electric field cannot cross unless there is a conductive path to pass through.

Since the electric field cannot pass through the toroid without a conductive path it orbits the toroid like this

Energy can transfer between the primary and secondary, it is this field that transfer's energy not the magnetic field. But when the field is pulsed the primary is still not isolated so some energy collapses back into the primary,

we have to use more rings to isolate the primary totally from the aether.

When the primary is totally isolated by the magnetic rings the electric field cannot collapse into the primary but will enter a resonant secondary or multiple resonant secondary's, but the primary is never quenched.
      Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• -

Ekpod: " Finely illustrated Dave45 ... This interesting arrangement of primary coils ... may indeed have the quality of harvesting bEMF from energy throughput to the secondary, reducing the wattage used in accordance with the magnetic properties of each component combined in resonance. "

url - Big Joule Theif

-

Comment

• Take Woopy's coils add the choke like SM did use resonant driver like zvs.

Comment

• Notice the representation depicted at the top of the diagram, He discovered the A vortex field(electric field) that runs ninety degrees to the magnetic field.
            Felix Ehrenhaft: Magnetic Current --- 9 articles
            Last edited by Dave45; 12-04-2012, 01:32 PM.

Comment

• Hi people, made a new bitoroid using the flyback ferrites..... Works better than the last, vid coming soon

Imageshack - imag1279a.jpg

Primary approx 40 turns 20 gauge
              Secondary closest to primary is 6 layers of 22 with 26 gauge
              Far secondary 4 layers of 22 turns same gauge

The metglass and iron failed, but this one is better than the last AND way easier!
              In the beginner's mind, there are many possibilities.
              In the expert's mind there are few.
              -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Just had a thought after seeing lazersabers cross over circuit]
                Has any one thought of makeing a cross over bitoroid transformer?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tinmanpower View Post
                  Just had a thought after seeing lazersabers cross over circuit]
                  Has any one thought of makeing a cross over bitoroid transformer?
                  thats a great idea!
                  -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• new vid

hi everyone, made a vid of the new test core configuration

39E BiToroid: New Test Core Configuration, Interesting Effects - YouTube
                    -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

• Comment

• Flyback ferrite toroids.

@Mr.Clean,

Very nice! Looks like you succeeded again. I bet the permeabiity of the Flyback ferrite cores is higher then the Toroids. The Toroid's were 1000, the flyback ferrites I checked on were between 1800 and 2200. That should double the output. Do you have any specifications on them? Can you direct us to a manufacturer? Your adaptation of this new material and configuration solved the off the shelf hi-perm issue very well. We're anticipating another astonishing self loop demonstration.
                        Last edited by Allen Burgess; 12-11-2012, 03:30 PM.

Comment

• one primary completely isolated
                          four secondary's on outer rings
                          no windings on inner rings they are to isolate the primary

Comment

• Dave,
                            What kind of wire is that? I couldn't find it at Home Depot. Do you think I might find it at our local farm supply store?
                            Bob

Comment

• Hey Bob
                              Its just tie wire 16 guage from Home Depot, its in the concrete section, its used to tie steel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Allen Burgess View Post
                                @Mr.Clean,

Very nice! Looks like you succeeded again. I bet the permeabiity of the Flyback ferrite cores is higher then the Toroids. The Toroid's were 1000, the flyback ferrites I checked on were between 1800 and 2200. That should double the output. Do you have any specifications on them? Can you direct us to a manufacturer? Your adaptation of this new material and configuration solved the off the shelf hi-perm issue very well. We're anticipating another astonishing self loop demonstration.
                                hi buddy i got the flyback cores from Amazing 1.com and they came with ready made 5000 turn potted secondaries and 80 turn 20 gauge primaries, so took them apart and removed the coils (cause the secondaries didnt work for some reason) and thought about how to easiest wind the coils.
                                the hemispheres are left and right, not top and bottom, then they go together in a stack.

still i want to make the metglass work, but the iron core i had tried it with, didnt cause flux to cut thru the secondaries at all, so maybe i'll try again with the similar setup i recently did using the metglass amcc-320 core and a flyback or other core
                                -Shunryu Suzuki

Comment

Working...
                                X