Walter Russell - Understanding and applying his work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aha View Post
    I believe I have uncovered a simple and elegant solution to the infamous double slit experiment.
    I have documented the information here
    Double Slit Expt.

The keys to the insight lay with Walter Russell and J vonGoethe and in combining their individual perspective an obvious conclusion emerged.
    The KEY to the double slit experiment which is steeped today in quantum BULLSHAT, is the missing Z radial axis of light.

light is not electromagnetic , only its transverse attributes are.

likewise, youd THEN need to see this:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOwTV-HgDUo

That pretty much kicks the hell out of quantum BS explanations of light and the slit "experiment"

Comment

• The laser gradient produced by a single point is difficult to ignore.
      There is a list of major flaws that we are taught as fact that should be questioned. It is this denial that must be confronted if we are to move along to the next level of fog.

Going back to correct errors often leads us to the history and departure from aether theory. Some try to patch up the failed laws of physics and after enough attempts the aether theory has geometric results.

If a single laser beam is interrupted by a needle the aether produces a multiple array...

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
        The laser gradient produced by a single point is difficult to ignore.

modern BS "science" cannot even explain why coherent light is FAR more potent than incoherent light

There is not one single explaination for why, however its very simple WHY.

We know how to MANIPULATE our cosmos to a degree and are "somewhat" technologically advanced....

but we dont know HOW any of the stuff works of the fields and elements we manipulate

this is where wisdom is UTTERLY lacking.

Comment

• Greetings all, it has been a long time since I last posted.

I have read quite a few of WR's books, and am still in awe. However, I still have so much to learn, and so many questions.

Has anybody ever looked into actual experiments/devices?

EG:

Experiment in September 1927, when he used two pairs of solenoids, to "transmute" distilled water into different quantities of Oxygen, Hydrogen, and Nitrogen. This experiment was repeated recently by others at University of Science and Philosophy.

Device: Russell Optical Generator. There are diagrams on this:
          SVPwiki : Russells Optic Dynamo-Generator

Has anybody got any insight into how any of them work? Where can we find extra details? Also, how are all the angles and everything calculated?

I have experience in 3D CAD drawings etc, and would love to draw this and see what I can come up with. So replies are appreciated, lets get this done!
          ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

• Originally posted by Raui View Post
            Walter Russell is someone who has inspired much of my research. I noticed that there isn't links to Atomic Suicide? or the HSC in this thread so I will link to them.

Atomic Suicide?
            Home Study Course 3rd Edition

I intend on coming back to this thread when I have a bit more time to give some of my insight into Russell & Schauberger whose science is more or less the same with different terminology thrown in here and there from what I can tell. In the meantime I think it's important that people post things that they are stuck on. I don't claim to be an expert on this cosmogony but I believe I could help those just getting started plus if everyone puts their heads together we can get somewhere with this.

EDIT: I think those new to this work should start on Atomic Suicide? or A New Concept of the Universe. The Universal One is good butit is older, Atomic Suicide? and A New Concept of the Universe are newer with better understandings in it.

Raui
            hello,
            i am trying to download the copy of Home study course 3rd edition by walter russell...i tried your link many times but it seems the link is broken...can you help me with other link please

Comment

• Originally posted by asif25 View Post
              hello,
              i am trying to download the copy of Home study course 3rd edition by walter russell...i tried your link many times but it seems the link is broken...can you help me with other link please

i have ALL THAT STUFF for download if you want it

DO NOT OPEN IT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only "SAVE LINK AS", the file is too big, 466MB

www.kathodos.com/WalterRussellMasterCollection.pdf
              Last edited by TheoriaApophasis; 03-05-2015, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post

i have ALL THAT STUFF for download if you want it

DO NOT OPEN IT ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! only "SAVE LINK AS", the file is too big, 466MB

www.kathodos.com/WalterRussellMasterCollection.pdf

hello,
                thanx a lot for your help....your collection is great...but i am searching the 3rd edition of home study course.....3rd edition had some important info and pics which is later removed and altered thats why i am seeking it desperately

Comment

• A Point of light?

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                  The laser gradient produced by a single point is difficult to ignore.
                  There is a list of major flaws that we are taught as fact that should be questioned. It is this denial that must be confronted if we are to move along to the next level of fog.

Going back to correct errors often leads us to the history and departure from aether theory. Some try to patch up the failed laws of physics and after enough attempts the aether theory has geometric results.

If a single laser beam is interrupted by a needle the aether produces a multiple array...
                  A laser is not a source of a SINGLE POINT of light. It is a source of coherent light energy. Some of the coherent light from a laser pointer source will pass closer to the surface of the needle than others, with some of the energy missing the needle, some of the energy being absorbed by the needle, some if the energy bouncing directly off of the needle and/or otherwise having its angle altered by the atmospheric surface tension existing in close proximity to the needle. The end result SHOULD therefore be an interference pattern behind the needle. And it is!

What I can add beyond this is that a wave itself is only a STATE CHANGE, it is the result of a cause. So too with matter placed into motion.
                  So, though there is much debate as to whether light acts as a "particle" or as a "wave", clearly it must be logical that light is more precisely a DIRECTIONAL ENERGY PULSE. One that only has an resulting effect on matter. AND vise verse. The result of the pulse has an effect that dissipates out in the appearance of a wave only after it interacts with physical matter. Also, the direction of this energy pulse will, in the big picture of things, seemingly change as it travels through space-time when and where space-time is affected by gravity from a mass.
                  Last edited by MagnaMoRo; 03-09-2015, 11:45 PM.

Comment

• Walter Russell's diagrams!

Some of Walter Russell's diagrams were found by the University of Science and Philosophy, and uploaded to Flickr, check them out! These haven't been available online before.

These include:
                    • Optic Dynamo
                    • Constitution of matter 1-5
                    • Drawings A-C

.. and various others.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/esaruo...h/16655162816/
                    ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

• Originally posted by StweenyA View Post
                      These haven't been available online before.

until i uploaded them 2 weeks ago

Comment

• Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                        until i uploaded them 2 weeks ago
                        Ahh I see your thread. Thank you! They also belong here tho.
                        Last edited by StweenyA; 03-10-2015, 11:21 AM. Reason: new info
                        ‎"It's all in the MIND"

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          Go to this page for a little selection of Walter Russel's periodic tables courtesy of Esa Ruoho

http://www.scene.org/~esa/merlib/llessur2/

Hi MonsieurM, it's going to be easier to link to these images on Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/esaruoho/sets/

Enjoy!
                          Flickr photosets (My visits to the Nikola Tesla&Viktor Schauberger Museums, Steorn Waterways 2009 Orbo demonstration, Earthship Brighton, and also Walter Russell images)
                          My electronic music

Comment

• Bedini and Transmutation

Hello All,

Did anyone see Bedini mention of Russell's work and the Transmutation which he has accomplished? Its Video # 18 Tranmutation.He states the required temperature is 2500 degrees. Is it degrees F or C? If 2500 C then copper would have melted!!!!!

Based on the video, the analogue pyrometer was not showing 2500 C .Assuming F scale is in its default position.Any thoughts?

Ged

Comment

• an alternative link to download the pdf files listed below:
                              (You can scroll down the menu tab on your browser and use " find " to search terms in pdf)

A few ideas according to Walter Russell:

What is Magnetism: The Creator's still magnetic light. (either at rest or in motion)

What is the functional idea about the center of a permanent magnet he calls an equator:
                              It is a flat plane field, a mirror between curved fields...

relationships of opposites : compression or expansion | gravitation or radiation.
                              The compressed condition of the universe is exactly
                              equal to the expanded condition. The compressed condition
                              is gravitation. The expanded condition is radiation.
                              Gravitation and radiation are equal opposites. Each is helpless
                              without the other. In fact each is impossible to produce without
                              simultaneously producing the other. Heat is the effect of
                              multiplied resistance to the compression of gravitation.
                              Cold is the effect of the opposite strain of resistance to
                              evacuation, or emptiness, which results from the expansion
                              of radiation.

Walter Russell Home study course part 3 1950
                              https://library.abundanthope.org/ind...s/Part%203.pdf

New concepts of the universe 1953
                              http://www.feandft.com/Walter%20Russ...20Universe.pdf
                              Last edited by mikrovolt; 04-09-2018, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X