The electric field of a magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Only you Haven't Tried

Look at the Transformer at the Lowest Part. If you could run that transformer, everything you are looking for will be answered.Every Free Energy Device needs to understand this first to be able to create a Free Energy. Goodluck

Tesla Patent 390,721 - Dynamo-Electric Machine

Look for Figure 2, The transformer. I give you the Hint of it, The First coil END will be connected to the STARTING coil of the Second. You can power it using your ZVS driver. As you can see it is likely a Center tap windings with a common connection on the lower left. This one is much easier to do.

Tesla Patent 390,413 - System of Electrical Distribution

Originally posted by Dave45 View Post

Comment

• Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Way to go, Dave!
        Looks like staying true to your inspiration is producing results.
        Good on you, man.
        Bob

Comment

• Hey Bob
          Yea time to play with it a bit, right now its running against resistance but Im going to pump it into the dual rail soon got my caps an diodes just got to put it together.
          fun to play with, I have a lot of idea's for the zvs
          its a resilient circuit but I have drew a little smoke but its still working
          Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Still playing with the zvs

I didnt have a ferrite rod so I wrapped it air core

I found I can't use a core it heats up fast,this thing is switching some serious magnetic fields.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
              Still playing with the zvs

I found I can't use a core it heats up fast,this thing is switching some serious magnetic fields.
              Hey Dave Good Reading you bro

found recently an info that intrigued me ... quite a bit

Using heat to make magnets ... the reason is that Tesla may have known about this ... as a few of his Patents discuss it

In theory, it is also possible to generate a magnetic field by using a temperature difference across an electrical insulator ('thermomagnetism').

Read more at:
              ... Mica - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

also

Beeswax in addition to possessing favorable electrical insulating properties in high and ultra-high frequency circuits
              Last edited by MonsieurM; 10-24-2013, 12:51 PM.
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• Here is an interesting article regarding NASA's study of earth/sun magnetic tunneling back in 2008:
                Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to the Sun - NASA Science

truesearch

Comment

• RIEGT - Ðаучно-ИÑÑледовательÑкий ИнÑтитут Энергогенерирующих Технологий

3 and 4 ferrite cores nickel-manganese 700 НМ or similar with very high dielectric permittivity.

Comment

• Hey guys been working out of town, trying to catch up with the board.
                    good to read everyone
                    keep up the good fight

dave

Comment

• Thrive - Crop Circles are Clues to New Energy Technology! - YouTube

Comment

• hey King David

are ye missing a vital piece of the puzzle called the ATMA - the AEther factor?

NOBEL PRIZES – The Importance of Asymmetry and How Einstein Made Asymmetry, the AEther, the Atma and the Swastika Disappear | Alternative Thinking 37

hey King David when ewe finally get around to figuring out your free energy device the swastika and ME will be back to claim it.
                        So keep at it...

And do you know how to pray?

Pray for me will ya?

p.s.
                        hey king david remember how I suggested your jesus BS was just a veil for the swastika?

this 8 page document confirms it.

"The Swastika: A Prophetic Symbol." by William Thornton Parker M.D.

have a nice day
                        your success will bring ye one step closer to who I AM
                        Last edited by Raphael37; 11-05-2013, 02:11 AM.

Comment

• not you again, what you couldnt find anyone else to argue with

Seek the light my friend, the light that shines in the darkness, a gift to all mankind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45 View Post
                            not you again, what you couldnt find anyone else to argue with

Seek the light my friend, the light that shines in the darkness, a gift to all mankind.
                            actually when I want to argue with the average patri-idiot bible babbler I just go to the 'Fight Club' called ewetube.

but king david is a special kind of blind man who thinks HE is doing the work of his god jesus.

the article I gave ewe in the last link clearly spells it out for EWE sheeple dude.

Phoroneus (not prometheus) and the gift of FIRE stolen from the gods = two fire sticks = AGNI = SWASTIKA = JESUS

Dude you are so IGNORANT ye do not realize in your ignorance I AM trying to help ignorant you attain the light.

But in the meantime you are helping me to define what an ignorant bible babbling fool in search of the 'free energy grail' is up to in these end of the judeao-christian daze.

PhDUH in other words your bedtime story is a rip-off of all the ideas that came before 'jesus loves ewe' was whispered into your ear.

10,000+ years before jesus walked on water, the SWASTIKA was the wrathful 'god' that we the sheeple still run and hide from.

Last edited by Raphael37; 11-05-2013, 01:47 PM.

Comment

• Dave,
                              I think I more fully understand what you've been driving at after listening to Dr. John Milewski's remarks on magnetricity. The interview here is fairly rambling, and I don't necessrily subscribe to everything he talks about, but the light did go on for me when he started talking about magnetricity in the last hour or so. Here's the link:
                              Dr. John Milewski - Magnetricity - It's Rainmaking Time!® — It's Rainmaking Time!®
                              Milewski maintains that with poles shifting, magnetricity will be our only really reliable power source. I've been interested for years in cold electricity, but didn't really understand it in relation to magnetism until I heard the interview.
                              Seems to me you've been driving at this (esp. with the Mazilli circuit) all along, if I understand you correctly.
                              Bob

Comment

Working...
                              X