The electric field of a magnet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dave45
    The crystal radio that powers itself has got me intrigued especially the perpendicular coils, Iv been thinking alot about it

When the magnetic field is moved into the electric plane we boost the output of both, look at this alternator design

As you can see the the fields have been merged

What if Always what if

We took several coils aligned around a pancake coil with capacitor plates on each side of the pancake coil.

There should be six booster coils.
    Oh, man you are great! I've build such coil last year and it's laying and waiting for the rest of apparatus, but I'm short on money to finish it. Though my device would not use electric field coils but simply a primary coil like in Tesla coil in loose connection with secondary. I will try to describe it when I find a bit of time.

Comment

Dave i agree an arc is open to outside field action so it can gather energy from outside the system a bulb is closed so no gathering somewhere i read tesla talking about this but can't find it now.
      there was a discussion about this on overunity at one time years ago the provable gain was small so it was discounted as i remember.
      there were some folks that said it did make a difference though.
      i have to keep in mind that for some folks watts are watts no matter how bright the bulb.
      Martin

Comment

guys when i read descriptions of the strong and weak forces within an atom or about magnetic materials and non magnetic materials this makes so much sense it isn't funny and goes to the point that what goes on inside is inverse to the external filed actions.

IMGP5358 - YouTube

Martin

Comment

the last post by you is leaving me a bit comfused if a north pole of a magnet is applied to the coil face the current flows which way positive center or outside lead?
          if the input is applied to the coil the same direction the magnet moves away and wants to attract the south face?
          Martin

Comment

We gonna make it flow like water down a drain

We learn more everyday

Awesome find Dave ...another dimension found

COHERENCE AT ANY LEVEL IS COHERENCE AT ALL LEVELS.
            An orderly arrangement between wave lengths establishes a connection between frequencies and fields. But for this connection to last, it must resonate to all frequencies and fields. This can only be accomplished through the resonate structure of golden mean pathways
            . a harmonic cascade effect[/QUOTE]

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

great set of videos dave it is so nice to see it as one tries to visualize it in ones own mind but not so graphic by any means.

the 51.83 angle i think when we were building a pyramid that we used 52 degrees we got the great pyramid angle from a book seems it was the same angle but the best we could accomplish was the 52 degree angle.

john Hoagland talks about tensure fields and stated it has to do with how sand stacks at the angle of the pyramid but in different areas of the world different soil densities form different angles and the pyramids in those places like mexico mimic the area soil composition angles.

also charge coherence for frequency also would seem to be a factor as well.
              Martin

Comment

yes this i would expect.

when i was young i made a metal detector with my dad using the same form of coil altering the field induction alters the frequency so there is a tone shift.
                the coil construction is not real critical so nearly any field action effects the inductance.

it have pondered this as to its relationship with the Hubbard coil arangement.
                Martin

Comment

Perpetual motion machines - YouTube

i think what you are getting at here is the first item in this video collection

if one looks closely the water is vortexing from the tube to the flask very interesting as i had thought about this at one time but never tried it it just seemed the wieght of the fluid would stop the flow but perhaps this is accomplished by the charge action of the fluid
                  Martin

Comment

We need a mathematician, is there a mathematician in the house, we could make the golden coil, golden mean coil
                    If we had the relationship between diameter and length we could make a coil that represented the golden rule in every aspect.

I do know diameter of the coil determines coil ribbon width there is a relationship there
                    I am not a mathematician but if you clarify your thought, i could help you....

hint think number of atoms and weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45
                      I suck at math or algebra anyway we need the formula for the relationship between the diameter of a circle and the length of a tube .
                      If our coil was 2 inchs in diameter how long does it need to be to meet the golden rule relationship
                      for the circle

Comment

• also found this here: one of my favorite site for coils

Orgone Generators

3. Coils)
                        When you cut a piece of wire to a specific length known as the "cubit" length, that wire will resonate or act as a transformer to special cosmic energies and draw that energy into the wire. There are many different "cubit' lengths used by advanced civilations down through the ages. In a phone conversation with Slim Spurling in February of 2005, Slim mentioned that he found that the ancient Egyptian Royal cubit (524mm +/- 2mm) to be more useful for bio-physical energies and Hans Becker's "Lost" cubit (596.6714mm or 23.491") more useful for emotional and mental energies. Since I'm adding at least two coils to the larger orgone generators, I've decided to make one coil based on the Royal cubit length and the second coil based on Hans Becker's Lost cubit length. I designate a multible of the original cubit unit by use of the letter "X". For example, a 3X Lost Cubit coil equals 3 x 596.6714mm or 1790.01mm. Any multible length of the cubit unit will produce the desired results. You can also use a 1/2, 1/3, or 1/4 fraction of the cubit length to give you a similar resonant effect, but usually not as stong as the whole cubit unit length. Depending on the gauge of the wire used, I can usually fit a double or triple multible cubit into the TB or HHg. When you coil the wire, you force the orgone energy into a spiral movement. If the coil is laid out in a flat plane, the energy will spread both laterally and vertically. If you stretch the coil into the vertical plane, you have a vertical cone shaped spiral which drives the energy towards the tip of the spiral in a vortex fashion. For the HHg's, I add both a wide cone-shaped spiral coil that encloses the 5 crystals as well as a flat plane coil (sometimes called a 'pancake' coil) placed at the bottom of the HHg. For TB's, I add a single flat coil at the bottom. The two coils shown on the right are wrapped in a configuration known as a SBB coil, or Saint Buster's Button coil , a name coined by Don Croft

Comment

MM linked to these vid's
                          a magnet is ac but notice in this vid the 60 degree aop, also notice the caduceus coil windings also represent the ac relationship in the magnetic field.
                          Magnetic Warp (France Diagram) - YouTube
                          this why the caduceus coil runs cold using ac current, the caduceus coil is an ac harvesting coil that cancels its own field, in other words it wont interfere with the sending coil, a reaction but no counter action.
                          @Dave45
                          Very nice video!
                          I think you are doing a wonderfull job at the forum
                          (I guess they visualised the magnetic fields using a special foil you can buy on the Internet)
                          Just a stupid question:
                          When harvesting should we concentrate us at the magnetic field or the electric field above?

Comment

• just a thought

If we look at the fields from the end in 2d we would have three concentric circles the diameter of each circle would determine its frequency.
                            Each circle has an "interdependence" to the other circles....if you squeeze one the others will react....for every action there is a reaction

remember the system is in equilibrium and will seek equilibrium

Comment

Exactly
                              match the structure to the golden mean match the coil frequency to the structure, collect from the core

and as you collect, you keep the asymmetry going....a better analogy would be a hole in a water bucket that constantly creates water to fill itself allows you to stop it from overflowing or filling up...

ps: the hole in the bucket is directly related to the flow speed to have an optimal system

Last edited by MonsieurM; 11-29-2011, 01:28 PM.

Comment

• or if you prefer (sorry inspired)....think of that system as a "man."...on land or normal conditions, that" man" does not have to loose much energy to stand upright...what if i took that "man " and put him on a rope....

Comment

Working...
                                X