Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to post pictures:

open an account with ( i use ) Register for free at Photobucket.com

once you have signed up just click upload , it will taker to a page where you upload files from your pc....once it is done just select IMG code

my album photo...Pictures by MonsieurM - Photobucket
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

ok here goes

Pictures by geshbeddin - Photobucket

there are three pictures and they may need some explanation and right now i just want to see if they post and in what order.
      Martin

Comment

ok let me try to explain as best i can what i was thinking

Flip-Flop Double Joule Thief - YouTube

the video has to do with checking out some things don smith had to say about driving circuits with square waves and how they do not work properly on his system and so need to be properly phased to get a feedback it took me a while to wigure it out but it appears he was correct.

power1.gif picture by geshbeddin - Photobucket

hope this works this picture is of a circuit i did a long time ago it is a transformer with a center tap for the 12v side and a 120 v input but i reversed it. the idea was to drive lights such as flourescent tubes to start it running you need to tap the 120 v side of the transformer with a voltage from the battery once it starts it will run on the RC cycles set by the resistors and caps. be careful with this circuit as it is HV and really bites on the secondary.

this picture is a bit more complicated and much more difficult to tune i was looking at how to reduce the input current from the battery and still have better control over the circuit i can't say it all worked as planned. if it is adjusted with the load in place on the secondary it is fine but it must be adjusted for that load alter the load and all bets are off.

ok this circuit is driven from an ac input the wiring is not normal i know but it was done to see why an arcing motor would self run it appears that the charge from the open coil going to the tank circuit through neutral and ground does of its own free will know which side of the tank circuit to go to much like static charges while running and the opencircuit seems to add a power fluxuation to the tank circuit as well upsetting the balance as if it is riding on a large wave as well.
        Martin
        hope this works

Comment

brilliant martin ( nueview ), really is.

you are on a path to something very interesting, really, keep on experimenting.

a little hint for ya ( or anybody playing with this ), resonant drive, royar oscillator, ...

think simple, let your mind run.

Comment

Originally posted by nueview View Post
            ok let me try to explain as best i can what i was thinking

Flip-Flop Double Joule Thief - YouTube

the video has to do with checking out some things don smith had to say about driving circuits with square waves and how they do not work properly on his system and so need to be properly phased to get a feedback it took me a while to wigure it out but it appears he was correct.

hope this works this picture is of a circuit i did a long time ago it is a transformer with a center tap for the 12v side and a 120 v input but i reversed it. the idea was to drive lights such as flourescent tubes to start it running you need to tap the 120 v side of the transformer with a voltage from the battery once it starts it will run on the RC cycles set by the resistors and caps. be careful with this circuit as it is HV and really bites on the secondary.

this picture is a bit more complicated and much more difficult to tune i was looking at how to reduce the input current from the battery and still have better control over the circuit i can't say it all worked as planned. if it is adjusted with the load in place on the secondary it is fine but it must be adjusted for that load alter the load and all bets are off.

ok this circuit is driven from an ac input the wiring is not normal i know but it was done to see why an arcing motor would self run it appears that the charge from the open coil going to the tank circuit through neutral and ground does of its own free will know which side of the tank circuit to go to much like static charges while running and the opencircuit seems to add a power fluxuation to the tank circuit as well upsetting the balance as if it is riding on a large wave as well.
            Martin
            hope this works

just to have the pics included , hope you don't mind

Comment

thanks allot MM
              as i said i am not real good with computer.
              just remember i never said any of this was over unity it was all just done for the learning.
              Martin

Comment

can't start running before you have learned to walk....OU or not it's all learning...which leads to new ideas...etc....

Comment

Originally posted by Dave45
                  Since watching the MIT vid on the leyden jar, Iv been looking at glass and found they do make glass caps, they are expensive and hard to get.
                  Glass Capacitor:: Radio-Electronics.Com
                  They also exhibit unusual properties, Im going to make a cap with pure water and freeze it, I want to know more about whats happening with a cap.

A long glass rod in the core of a coil, need to freeze one

Wrap the Don Smith rig on a glass rod, would be interesting.
                  wrap the primary on the outside

There could be something to it...just from the water drop experiment...you see the water dropelets behave like a capacitor

Viktor Schauberger : Lord Kelvin Water Drop Electrostatic Generator - YouTube

quite an amazing experiment .....looking forward to hear the results Dave

Comment

guys this was a nice demonstration for children but lets take it up a bit.
                    the lord kelvin static machine builds a charge and destroys it so every couple seconds you get a spark.
                    lets take this up and build a volume of power and then use it over and over.

Electrostatic Energy - YouTube

there are other ways of working charges and on one of these forums dollard was talking to this direct point.
                    if you check out Dr Stiffler he is doing the same type of thing.

have any of you isolated a circuit on a piece of glass and then connected it to a static machine and elevated its potential to see what happens with the resistors and other components and then used the opposite potential to do the same testing again.
                    i would bet the thought had not even crossed your mind i did it and a few more just to see you would be amazed what happens.
                    Martin

Comment

well i see i went to far again it just cost me another computer.
                      good video dave allot of truth but it will not fix the problems if you think terminator isn't comming look around what happens when you can't trust the police you build robots so you need free energy and they already have it and the programs and the unmanned factories.
                      Martin

Comment

and you have your mind.....that is what they fear and are after.....

could detail what were the effects you observed in the experiment

have any of you isolated a circuit on a piece of glass and then connected it to a static machine and elevated its potential to see what happens with the resistors and other components and then used the opposite potential to do the same testing again.
                        i would bet the thought had not even crossed your mind i did it and a few more just to see you would be amazed what happens.
                        Martin

Comment

hi all
                          yeah i'm on the other computer now.
                          ok lets see transformers are supposed to be low frequency and i guess that depends on you deffinition of low frequency 4 khz in a resonant drive two pole induction motor is really fast.
                          the idea was to drive a small 1/10 hp induction motor at high frequency power from a 12v source much like an inverter but to limit the amount of losses to the circuit KISS most inverters at the time were like 60-70% efficient and so i was looking for another way and stumbled into this configuration. then i capped the motor and got the draw downbut it all got out of balance and brass bushing motors do not hold up to that kind of speeds.
                          i tryed the tesla thing of using lots of pole to get the motor speed down but the coils got to big for the number of poles but the power was pretty good for ceramic grade 8 magnets best there were at the time.
                          so i dropped this aproach and started to go after the pure resonance effect which got me to looking into the resonance of iron and steels used in transformers the only people that had the information were seimans corporation and there engineer was very helpful but he was wondering why i would want that information he was working on MRI at the time.
                          it came out that it was a bit more complicated than just getting a frequency and he recommended i get a book on saturable reactors then after reading it it was clear that the frequency was dependant on allot of the construction factors of the transformer and i had not the equipment for this kind of testing and still do not but there are some that do but they were not interested so i went as far as i could.
                          you can get allot from resonance and there are several types of resonance as i was to find out and when running a load on a transformer keeping everything resonant from the input to the load gets very interesting it was evident some more had to be understood but it was the interaction that was so fascinating the plasma of the bulb effected by your hand the voltage rise and current fall as temperature varied components it lead to me knowing that things are not as we are tought in books and that there is a difference between current and charge. now we have people saying there is a difference but at the time i was just nuts.
                          what does charge density have to do with heat? can you change the charge ratio and effect the heating of an item? yes
                          this got me studying electrostatics and a few of tesla's tell circuits we think that magnetic is the major electric force in nature but it is not static field energy rules.
                          you can build oscillators that run from the long earth cycle of the earth orbiting the sun and the moon day cycle as well these are the most prevalent the earth cycle for statics is about 15 seconds longfor half cycle without this there would be no heating.
                          the third circuit had to do with this it made a 60hz signal of 120v double in voltage and drop to 7.5hz and then dim and brighten my shop lights every second and a half or so and about every 9 seconds produce a thump with the transformer wanting to spin physically i do not know why but i would not do this again at these voltage levels. it reminded me of electrostatics charging and getting more powerful without dissipating. this is very dangerous so if you should not play with this at any high power levels as i did and i take no responceability for any harm that comes to anyone trying this.
                          it does follow what i have seen in many circuit of overunity devices but it needs allot of work and i cannot afford it nor do i have the equipment to properly study these effects.
                          Martin

Comment

hi dave
                            i had to think about what you said about spin and there is only one spin ever its just weather you are looking inward or outward top or bottom. there is the force connected with each centrifugance or centropedence vacuum or compression.
                            magnetic hangs somewhere in the ration scaling.same goes for heat just a different ratio.
                            Martin

do any of you watch the post counters for this site this thread had 89 posts and 1200 views before i posted we are now 92 posts and 1712 views interesting!
                            Last edited by nueview; 11-17-2011, 05:25 AM.

Comment

do any of you watch the post counters for this site this thread had 89 posts and 1200 views before i posted we are now 92 posts and 1712 views interesting!

It's because your truth resonates (pun intended) with the 1712 views , and the discussion is interesting

Comment

Dave
                                have you ever tried taking a good distilled water and measure the resistance of it through a small plastic tube then freeze it and measure it again just to see.
                                it should have a very high resistance
                                then add baking soda to the water and set the resistance of the water to some value you can measure and refreeze it and then read the resistance again does it change because the water froze does it act different than a normal resistor
                                i have wondered if solar cells could be made this way layering up different duped layers of ice or transistor even there could be a way of teaching or learning how these devices work.

Monsieur
                                i have always had a thing for ratios and numbers it is like some sort of fixation
                                this often drives me nuts with some things in science like the casimir effect and e fields one spreads evenly over an area the other says it wants to gather and join if the frequency is same this would be true but not with random frequencys involved.
                                so does the e field reprosent the infinite random of its nature?
                                martin

Comment

Working...
                                X