Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• been out of the loop for a while...but I'm following when i can

Good Luck Dave....and be safe
    Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• hi dave
      there are allot of things i see wrong with the circuit and i would say it is my opinion because you may be intending this way so this is my thoughts only.

i think it will be a slow firing circuit due to the capacitor sizes so you may want to think about being able to change them.
      the 10k ohm resistors could be veriable rather than fixed.
      and i would not drive the relays directly from within the flip-flop circuitbut would power a second set of transistors off the f-f circuit this would give better performance and give you more flexibility if you want to do away with the relays later as you could go to direct transistor or mosfet control.
      Martin

Comment

• like i said before i need to know somemore about the other circuit components mainly the power ratings for the relays you want to use and the current draw and voltage rating if i got all that information i can figure it out for you.
        if you use NPN transistors for the f-f then it is best to use PNP transistors for the relay driver transistors( TRS)
        Martin

Comment

• 30 times a second is a bit fast i think the best i ever got from car relays was like 15 times a second and the kick back from the coil will be pretty high as well
          i think you will be going to tran. driven circuits sooner than later.
          Martin

Comment

• dave
            if you are using car coils they fire best on open the normal car circuit is set toclose the contacts and allow the field to build in the coil then on opening the coil when the field collapses there is the large energy pulse with high current this makes a hot spark and at the same resonate at least a few cycles i think the normal car coil fires 3 or 4 times before the contact closes to get ready for the next shot.
            car coils can range from 30kv up to 60kv depending on the type.
            if that kind of voltage hits any solid state circuit it won't last long so circuit engineering is important.
            one side of the car coil goes to ground and the secondary should fire back to this point the more mass is in this segment of the circuit the less the chance of burning out parts.
            Martin

Comment

• go for it ...looks promising
              Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• use of magnetic shunts

Originally posted by Dave45
                We may have to use magnetic shunts to keep the load off the primary's, that would be easy to test once the system was built if we planed for it.
                @ Dave
                Thank you for the fascinating good work, in reference to the magnetic shunts you may consider extra cores between the secondary coils and shall be a good magnetic Path minimizing BEMF. The Secondary cores have to be at list double size of the primary core.

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1324141184

Regards
                Last edited by myenergetic; 06-22-2012, 07:45 AM.

Comment

• looking good dave
                  hope it shows some good results.
                  Martin

Comment

• Iv been thinking about this energy that moves through the universe,the big bang, and God our Creator.
                    I know some dont understand yet, and thats ok, they will
                    I think the very energy that we grasp to understand is the energy that was generated by our Creator when He spoke the universe into existence.
                    This is the energy of creation still echoing and reverberating through the universe, still expanding, still creating.
                    When these particles have the right alignment they create a magnetic field which in turn aligns more particles which make more magnetic fields, this is the process of creation that multiply's itself, moving creating.
                    The very energy that we heat and light our homes with is the creating energy that came when our Creator spoke.
                    He alone is Worthy
                    He sent His Son to make a way for us
                    We all need to get to know Him
                    Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave45
                      working through it
                      I think the core needs a shunt or a gap in the center of the primary's.
                      A gap would make the system more responsive but would also deplete the pmh coils.
                      A shunt would separate the pos from the neg but would be less responsive, the core would stay saturated which may be a good thing,

I wonder if we used double shunts,gaped in between, would be more responsive and keep the pmh energized.
                      Last edited by Dave45; 12-18-2011, 02:10 PM.

Comment

• Lets open the core and bring in more energy

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WPp...eature=related

i do not know if you have seen this but i think you should watch it.
                          Martin

Comment

• Originally posted by nueview View Post
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WPp...eature=related

i do not know if you have seen this but i think you should watch it.
                            Martin
                            I think these transformer's need a lot more investigation thats for sure, to find the answers we seek we must go to the magnetic and electric fields, not circuits.

Martin thanks for bringing my attention to this vid, I now realize I can make my cores from insulated iron wire, I knew this just didnt click, sometimes we get so caught up we dont think.
                            Oh its on now I have some good ideas for cores, and wire will make it so much easier.
                            Last edited by Dave45; 12-18-2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• A core could be built with wire and then held rigid using epoxy resin
                              magnetic routes could be mapped out using the wire
                              Looks like I'll be giving the local florist shop more business.
                              Last edited by Dave45; 12-18-2011, 03:35 PM.

Comment

• actually dave i was thinking about the vid and what i have seen about the flynn paralell path but instead of wire i was going to use steel palet banding strap 3/4 wide and then some 3/4 neo mags.
                                Martin

Comment

Working...
                                X