Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
    Thanks, MonsieurM. Yes, this is the right fellow no doubt:

Hmmm... lots to ponder. Timothy said he had THREE wave systems/vibrations/chords? going in his sphere... What frequencies would you guess are in his spherical boiler?
    Can't help you here professor , but i could guess on his method...If his work is based on Keely's work ...then you have to think like Keely

SVPwiki : 15.18 - Keelys Process for Liberating Ether from Water

SVPwiki : Mass Chord

"The mass chord of any mass is that lowest or fundamental vibration to which that mass is resonant.

"As every mass consists of vibrations in thirds, balanced in harmonic? equilibrium, it stands in harmonic relation to every other mass. All forms of matter and motion are thus interrelated and mutually convertible, one into the other, and through resonance, increasing or diminishing this sympathy, we can control the states of matter." (Keely)

"In his researches Keely discovered a system of obtaining the "chord of mass" or keynote of all substances, whether mineral, vegetable or animal. He does not give or even hint at the method by which this was obtained, and it is supposed this is the "one detail" which he kept secret until his one patentable invention was to have been completed.
    but what you have to realize is that he left us a clue....Exploding water with 42712.2Hz...and Harmonic Math will definitely allow you to find the frequency to boil water

from the link on water

Water is a ready and fit subject for vibratory research on account of its "differential volume" and gravity of its gases. Even on simple thirds the differential action between hydrogen and oxygen causes antagonism and dissociation. The differential of mass is such that the hydrogen and oxygen become thoroughly repellant and thereby exhibit thousands of times more force than could be induced by heat on the same amount of water. Vibration of antagonistic thirds, sixths and ninths on the mass chord will compel progressive subdivisions and to get the best effect on water, the instrument is set on all of these. First, the focalizing chord of sixths induces perfect harmony to the mass chord.

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• and for those familiar with Rodin Math:

Exploding water with 42712.2Hz

4 + 2 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 2 = 18 = 1 + 8 = 9

Vibration of antagonistic thirds, sixths and ninths on the mass chord will compel progressive subdivisions and to get the best effect on water, the instrument is set on all of these.
      Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-09-2011, 11:15 PM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Hi Jay,

Thanks very much for taking the time to share this with me!!

Best Regards,
        Slovenia

Originally posted by arKzeRo View Post
        Hi Slovinia

i feel you pain there m8 as i have lost lots of important data in this way!
        This little console app may help you Foremost

Grab foremost:

sudo apt-get install foremost

Have Foremost audit your drive for recoverable files:

sudo foremost -w -i /dev/hda -o /recovery/foremost

Have foremost recover files:

sudo foremost -t jpg -i /dev/hda -o /recovery/foremost

Here is the complete list of recoverable filetypes for usage with the "-t type" switch:
        Available types:

jpg Support for the JFIF and Exif formats including implementations
        gif
        png
        bmp Support for windows bmp format.
        avi
        exe Support for Windows PE binaries, will extract DLL and EXE files
        along with their compile times.
        mpg Support for most MPEG files (must begin with 0x000001BA)
        wav
        riff This will extract AVI and RIFF since they use the same file for‐
        mat (RIFF). note faster than running each separately.
        wmv Note may also extract -wma files as they have similar format. mov
        pdf
        ole This will grab any file using the OLE file structure. This includes PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Access, and StarWriter
        doc Note it is more efficient to run OLE as you get more bang for your buck. If you wish to ignore all other ole files then use this.
        zip Note is will extract .jar files as well because they use a simi‐
        lar format. Open Office docs are just zip’d XML files so they are extracted as well. These include SXW, SXC, SXI, and SX? for undetermined OpenOffice files.
        rar
        htm
        cpp C source code detection, note this is primitive and may generate documents other than C code.
        all Run all pre-defined extraction methods. [Default if no -t is specified]

Hope that helps! Best regards - Jay

Comment

• "Particle Behaviour"

Hi all, I hope i'm gonna make sense;

From the beginning i'm thinking this works with reflection.

The key ingredient being the polished metal inner surface reflecting particles.

Either creating "super waves" of excitement, resulting in heat in colliding/focus points where the water heats up, maybe even some kind of micro cavitation or just friction

And because of the reflecting the particles can not escape easily so a larger efficiency occurs.

The frequency are used to create the vibration waves resulting to the sum, therefore the individual frequencies are not that important as the sum of all.

The amperage only being the resonating drive force, it could be heavily reduced by searching for different materials and material tension (tuning)

Now my little simulation:

Just out of curiosity i'm trying different shapes and see what the particles do

First a sphere,

You will see two half sphere's being the negative (blue) and inside a small positive (red) I give it one pulse of 300 "particles" emitting from both "electrodes"
          I let the simulation run a while and you can see a pattern emerge. (And a few escape's)

BallShape_Rep10001-0450.avi - YouTube

First observation: , with this setup (like Witt) does it heat the water, or does it heat the center electrode?
          Second: The center electrode could be a destructive force (Then the outside ring model makes sence)

It would be interesting if those with a working setup could probe the temperature in the middle of the can and to see if this is the hotspot (compared to other locations inside the can)

Next will be a pill shape.

(Still rendering)
          Last edited by Cherryman; 12-10-2011, 01:22 AM.

Comment

• from: KeelyNET: Dr. Andrija Puharich's Vibratory Method -- Vibrations that Split Molecules produce Energy | MERLib.org

A barrel-shaped cavity contains the water in Puharich's recently refined system. He introduces alternating current at A KEY FREQUENCY of 600 cycles per second.

The cavity resonates with the impulses in somewhat the same way the body of a violin resonates with the sound of one string, ADDING HIGHER AND LOWER HARMONICS TO THE PRINCIPAL TONE.

Vangard notes...

This paper is quite astounding in that it correlates with Keelys' claim that water can be progressively dissociated at 620, 630 and 12,000 cycles per second. These are on the molecular, atomic and etheric levels respectively.

It is interesting that the etheric level of 12,000 / 20 = 600 (Puharich's frequency) found by original experimentation. This 600 cps frequency is therefore a harmonic of the 12,000 cps frequency which Puharich discovered.

Keely also claims that the disruption of water occurs at 42,800 cycles per second. (more like 42712.2Hz )

The direct quote from the book "Keely and His Discoveries" by Bloomfield Moore, published in 1893 ;

"The orders of intensification for accelerating dissociation would not be understood by any explanations that could be made, if unaccompanied by the demonstrations witnessed by the late Professor Leidy, Dr. Brinton, and others.
            hope this answers your question
            Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-10-2011, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• Another intriguing find, MonsieurM -- thank you. Merci beaucoup.
              Of possible interest: SuperMagnetMan Hollow SS Spheres

Now back to a major interest I think we all share, HOW TO;

1) get the information out there to the people world-wide

AND 2) make some FAIR and I think large profit (initially at least) for the inventor/builders;

AND 3) avoid being thrown in jail or "officially" harrassed.

I guess that's a major goal in my thinking -- to see if we can find a way to accomplish all three of these goals, simultaneously. Do you agree?

I'll be back with some ideas in about a day...
              Last edited by PhysicsProf; 12-10-2011, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by PhysicsProf View Post
                Another intriguing find, MonsieurM -- thank you. Merci beaucoup.
                Of possible interest: SuperMagnetMan Hollow SS Spheres

Now back to a major interest I think we all share, HOW TO;

1) get the information out there to the people world-wide

AND 2) make some FAIR and I think large profit (initially at least) for the inventor/builders;

AND 3) avoid being thrown in jail or "officially" harrassed.

I guess that's a major goal in my thinking -- to see if we can find a way to accomplish all three of these goals, simultaneously. Do you agree?

I'll be back with some ideas in about a day...
                I am in complete agreement with you Professor, and will do my part as for simplicity...it should be as simple as an RLC circuit

in the construction of the Moejoe Cell...the inventor insist on demagnetizing the steel spheres for the capture of "orgone"

Official Website of The Moe-Joe Cell Spherical 316 Non-Magnetic Stainless Steel Joe Cell

Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-10-2011, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Professor, could i ask a favor from you; could you have a look at this post http://www.energeticforum.com/161519-post363.html , just click on the picture to see the vid....that set up are two Mobius Caduceus coils overlapped in opposite side coiled around a plastic test tube (the black thingy is just tape) filled with alkaline water dipped in acid water...the result was rapid hot water

the cables you'll see are just a lamp cable hooked to the coils

you were talking about simplicity...

ps: this was a curiosity experiment...I would love to know what you think of it...I personally don't know

starting at 4 seconds, you'll start seeing bubbles like in stanley meyers hho tubes

the set up has one end of a coil dipped in the test tube and the second coil has its end in the water cup; a the lamp cord has one end connected to one coil and the other end to the other coil
                  Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-10-2011, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• For consideration

Seemingly a suppressed Chinese invention “sonic water heater” posted for consideration Ultrasonic direct heater
                    Last edited by Duncan; 12-11-2011, 09:54 AM.
                    Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• Working in every temperature!

Hi,
                      my setups seem to work the same at any temperature, at boiling current draw is less but that seem to depend on steam on active surface.

I can not say cop is better at any temperature range. I am no longer sure that my setups use sound waves, I think that it could be spark gap under water???

This is only a theory from practical observations from many setups

Another observation is when boiler tank is pressureless a lot of water is steaming away, 20 liters / 24 h

Kind rgds D

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      I had no time to work on this project unfortunately but what still bother me is when the power consumption is less ? Does somebody have a working unit in closed loop water system heating ? If this device works on acoustic resonance standing sound wave inside can then it needs water preheating to boiling temperature inside can and during this time electric energy consumption would be typical for immersion electric heater COP < 1
                      "Being myself a remarkably stupid fellow, I have had to unteach myself the difficulties, and now beg to present to my fellow fools the parts that are not hard. Master these thoroughly, and the rest will follow. What one fool can do, another can."

Silvanus P. Thompson, F.R.S.

Comment

• Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                        Professor, could i ask a favor from you; could you have a look at this post http://www.energeticforum.com/161519-post363.html , just click on the picture to see the vid....that set up are two Mobius Caduceus coils overlapped in opposite side coiled around a plastic test tube (the black thingy is just tape) filled with alkaline water dipped in acid water...the result was rapid hot water

the cables you'll see are just a lamp cable hooked to the coils

you were talking about simplicity...

ps: this was a curiosity experiment...I would love to know what you think of it...I personally don't know

starting at 4 seconds, you'll start seeing bubbles like in stanley meyers hho tubes

the set up has one end of a coil dipped in the test tube and the second coil has its end in the water cup; a the lamp cord has one end connected to one coil and the other end to the other coil
                        just in case you cannot visualize it...I found a similar design that was proposed here: Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

the only difference is that in my set up I added the Mobius design:

link on how to make a mobius wire

Mobius Coil Tutorial

ps: Nice find Duncan

and I do mean fast water heating...the vid i showed is 1 min long and stopped the experiment right after.....and the water was burning hot...almost burned my fingers lifting the glass...and easy to replicate for those curious enough to try it

you decide if it worth exploring
                        Last edited by MonsieurM; 12-11-2011, 11:04 AM.

Comment

• Thanks!!

Nice to be hearing from you again Gordon. You come up with some very interesting material indeed. Very interesting. Thanks for sharing it!!

Originally posted by MonsieurM View Post
                          just in case you cannot visualize it...I found a similar design that was proposed here: Wild & crazy Caduceus Coil interpretation

the only difference is that in my set up I added the Mobius design:

link on how to make a mobius wire

Mobius Coil Tutorial

ps: Nice find Duncan

and I do mean fast water heating...the vid i showed is 1 min long and stopped the experiment right after.....and the water was burning hot...almost burned my fingers lifting the glass...and easy to replicate for those curious enough to try it

you decide if it worth exploring

Comment

• Thanks!!

Thanks for the update Daemonbart. Incredible stuff!!

Originally posted by daemonbart View Post
                            Hi,
                            my setups seem to work the same at any temperature, at boiling current draw is less but that seem to depend on steam on active surface.

I can not say cop is better at any temperature range. I am no longer sure that my setups use sound waves, I think that it could be spark gap under water???

This is only a theory from practical observations from many setups

Another observation is when boiler tank is pressureless a lot of water is steaming away, 20 liters / 24 h

Kind rgds D

Comment

• Very Cool

Thanks for sharing about this Duncan. Very cool indeed!!

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                              Seemingly a suppressed Chinese invention “sonic water heater” posted for consideration Ultrasonic direct heater

Comment

• More info

Gordon
                                If you post a bit more I will Do a replication

Tonight!!!

I'm chompin at the bit over here!!

@DB
                                Would seem a super heat condition ?
                                Quote:
                                ""Another observation is when boiler tank is pressureless a lot of water is steaming away, 20 liters / 24 h""
                                @ Duncan
                                I have a friend who would be interested in this [fluid dynamics] "EvolvingApe"
                                I don't see a power connection? [of course that could be the whole intent of the patent]

Thx
                                Chet
                                If you want to Change the world
                                BE that change !!

Comment

Working...
                                X